Cleanliness is Next To...

Story Info
Businessman rushes home to lovely Jen.
1k words
2.64
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God how I hated these annual meetings in Chicago. An entire week of seminars and workshops just to tell us that if we increased production we could increase profits. What a waste of resources, to drag me halfway across the country with Jen back in Connecticut, God I missed her.

I looked at my watch, 2 o'clock, I was never going to make my flight I thought, and my attitude worsened as I thought about how much I missed Jen. I hadn't seen her since Sunday night, and barely had time to talk to her or email her with the damn schedule they had us on out here. The speaker droned on about profits, losses, sales and some other bullshit, and the clock seemed to just hang in limbo, I thought to myself that I wished someone would just kill me.

He was winding down and the group offered a smattering of applause, more for just finishing than anything else. CEO Parks closed the meeting, and we all stood around lying to each other that we would call, fax, or have lunch or some other bullshit about some project that we all knew we would never even start. Christ I hate these things I thought to myself, as I shook everyone's hand about 10 times and grabbing my black leather briefcase I headed out of the meeting room and across the lobby to the hotel desk.

I had checked out earlier in the day, and asked the concierge to send up my bag, and get me a cab to the airport. In a few moments a bellboy appeared with my bag, and followed me to the curb, where the doorman had the back door of a cab opened for me. The cabby took the bag to the trunk and I handed the bellboy and doorman a couple of bucks each and climbed in to the back seat of the cab. The cabby got in and in some mideastern accent so thick I could hardly understand him said "O'Hare?" "What airline?"

"Continental" I replied curtly, "and try to make I quick, I have a 3 o'clock flight."

I sat back in the cab as he pulled away from the curb and into the late Friday afternoon traffic. I cursed under my breath, as I could tell by the way we were moving that I would never make my flight. My mind began to drift to Jennifer. I smiled and closed my eyes, and I could see her with that floral print sun dress, smiling and offering me a cold drink. The low cut of the dress gave a nice view of her firm round breasts and cleavage. I could feel my love starved cock stir in my boxers, and I smiled, God how I missed her.

I must have dozed off, cause the next thing I knew we were pulling up in front of the Continental terminal. I looked at my watch, 3:15, "fuck!" I muttered, I had missed my flight. I handed the cabby $30 and told him to "keep the change." He said something that I couldn't understand, and headed off to the pickup area, as I headed into the terminal to exchange my ticket.

The terminal was full of people coming and going to and from God only knows where. I really didn't need all of this aggravation I told myself as I muscled my way through the throngs of people to the ticket counter. Behind the counter there stood a young woman dressed in the official dark gray and light blue of Continental Airlines. She greeted me with a smile, and I handed her my ticket, explaining that I had missed my flight, and how soon could she get me out to Kennedy. She typed on the keyboard for a few seconds, and said "our next flight is at 4:35 and will get you there at 7:38 New York time. Christ I thought, I will never get to Jen's. I handed her my credit card and after some more typing, she handed me a boarding pass.

I checked my bag, and as she bent to place it on the carrier behind her I noticed how attractive she was in her uniform, and made a note not to be so wrapped up in myself that I stop noticing things around me. I headed down to the gate, and taking a seat to wait for my flight, I let my mind wander to thoughts of Jen in that sun dress, and how sexy she looked with her hair falling about her shoulders, and her sweet smile.

God I missed her. If I didn't get to hold her soon, I might explode. I could feel my cock growing in my shorts as I thought about how it would feel to make love to her tonight.

The plane landed on time, but by time I got my bag, and shuttled to my Z3 it was after 8 o'clock. First thing I did was turn on the car phone, and speed dial #1 for Jen's condo. The phone rang a couple of times and the machine picked up. Her voice even sounded sexy on the answering machine. As her message went on I wondered where she might be, she knew I was coming home tonight, then I figured that she probably stopped after work with her friends for a drink. The beep sounded for me and I stuttered (I always do on these machines.) "be there in about an hour, let's order some chinese, and spend a nice weekend in bed."

I hung up the phone, and headed up I95 toward Connecticut. I was cruising along, and my thoughts started to wonder to Jennifer, and how I was going to kiss every part of her body when I saw her. I must not have been paying attention to my driving, because the next thing I know the guy in the lane next to me is honking his horn and yelling "watch where the fuck you are going!" I raised my hand in the international sign of "sorry, I'm an asshole," and swung the car back into my own lane.

It was about 9:15 when I pulled up in front of Jen's condo, I noticed the lights were on, and that her car was there. I hoped she had gotten my message. I cursed as I fumbled with the key in the front door, I couldn't wait to see her. Finally the door opened and I stepped inside.