Cleanliness Is Next to Sexiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"No, I don't have any plans for today. Traci's away for the weekend at some sort if Bible camp." Michelle rolled her blue eyes and shook her head.

"Have a seat and take a rest if you want. Do you want something to drink? Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge when you're here," I told her.

"Thanks. A glass of water would be nice. I never drink pop or juice; there's too much sugar in them. It will make me fat."

I laughed at my cousin's comment. She looked like she was barely a hundred pounds. I could not imagine her ever being fat.

"What's so funny?" Michelle was standing at the fridge, dropping ice cubes in her tumbler of water.

"The thought of you ever being fat," I told her.

Michelle sat down on a chair to my right. She crossed her well-toned legs and took a sip of water, then looked up at me. She frowned.

"Don't laugh. I put on fifteen pounds at college because I was eating too much junk food." She took a gulp of water.

"It looks like you took it off." As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted making the comment. I worried that my cousin might take offense to my compliment and find me noticing her physique inappropriate. I blushed.

Michelle smiled and straightened-up in her chair. She rested the glass of water on the table, still holding it in her hand. "I lost most of it, but some went to my boobs, so I don't mind that." She smirked, watching for my reaction.

I felt my eyes moving down, but forced them to remain on her piercing eyes. "Oh..." was all I dared say.

"Yeah... Traci wanted to know if I'd gotten implants," she said, then giggled. "It's weird, a few years ago I was a skinny kid. I've gone up a full cup size in the past year. I guess I'm going to be built like mom. She's big up top."

I said nothing, but felt a smile creeping across my face. I tightened my mouth.

"What?" she exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Nothing." I spat out.

"That look on your face doesn't mean nothing. What were you going to say, Mike?" Michelle leaned forward, resting her right elbow on the table.

"I... I don't know... I never noticed how your mom looks, not like that," I stammered.

"Yeah... right -- bullshit. You're not blind." The corner of her mouth turned up into a wily grin that was very sexy.

"But she's my aunt," I protested.

"So? She's only your aunt by marriage, not blood. But even if she was, what's the harm in thinking she's good looking?" she countered.

My cousin's argument surprised me. It also encouraged me. Perhaps she would not be so adverse to me finding her attractive, I thought. Or at least that was my fervent hope.

"None, I guess," I mumbled.

"Does that mean you've checked her out then?" she prodded, locking her eyes on mine.

"A few times..." I admitted in a shy voice.

Michelle let out a chuckle of delight at having gotten me to admit to noticing her mother's bustline. I was blushing though. Still, the conversation excited me and fueled my arousal. I smiled.

"Don't worry -- it's our secret, Mike." Michelle winked at me, then took another drink of water. "Nothing you say to me will ever get back to mom or dad -- I promise."

I gave my cousin a relieved smile. "Thanks," I said.

"Okay... time for me to get back to work. That living room isn't going to clean itself."

My conversation with my cousin left me nearly stunned -- and very horny. My cock was tenting my jeans and I knew I had to calm down before she noticed. I poured another coffee. It was a beautiful day with a light breeze blowing so I went out on the back porch. I could hear the sound of the vacuum from inside as Michelle cleaned the hall and living room

About a half hour later I heard the sound of the aluminum screen door behind me opening. I turned and saw my cousin step out on to the porch. She sat down on the landing beside me. Her closeness thrilled me, but it also made me uneasy. I rested my arms over my lap, trying to cover an impending erection.

"All done?" I asked.

Michelle nodded with a satisfied smile. "Yeah. It didn't take me nearly as long this time. You know, I could probably start coming in every two weeks from now on."

My cousin's suggestion made sense to me, but it naturally meant that I would see her less often. I shook my head. "No, once a week is good. That way the mess won't accumulate too much -- unless you're busy Saturdays."

"No, it's not that. I'm glad for the work and... I like hanging out with you." Michele's eyes sparkled in the morning sun as they met mine. She seemed nervous and shy.

"Thanks. It's nice to have some company. I work all week, so not many people stop in and you're fun to be around," I told her, couching my words carefully.

"Thanks, Cuz," she said, flashing me a smile. "I always got the idea that you thought I was a brat or a pain in the ass."

"No. What makes you think that?" I asked, surprised by her assumption.

"I don't know... you never spent much time around me," she said and shrugged.

"I guess that was because of our age differences. Now that you're older we can talk about more things than when you were younger. But, to tell you the truth, I sometimes thought you felt I was a jerk. You seemed to avoid me sometimes."

Michelle tilted her head to one side, thinking. "Back then I was shy -- more than I am now, and I didn't like boys yet either, so I didn't realize how handsome you were. But I never thought you were a jerk, Mike. I always liked you. You were kind of like the big brother I never had."

When Michelle looked back up to my face she was blushing. I think I was too. I would have never dared even dream that she would find me handsome. I smiled, overjoyed by her compliment.

"Really? Me -- handsome?"

Michelle tightened her moist lips and gave an emphatic nod. "Don't seem so surprised. Mom said you were too. It really pissed Dad off." She laughed and shook her head, making her ponytail sway back and forth.

"Well, thanks. I would have never dared admit this before, but I think you've grown into a very pretty young woman." Michelle's honesty made me lower my guard and feel as though I could divulge as much as she had to me. It also stoked my libido.

My cousin's face seemed to light up when she heard my compliment. Her full lips curled into a smile and her eyes widened and sparkled. "Thanks, Mike. I guess the implants help," she joked, taking a quick glance down to her chest.

"No... it's more than that. You're really pretty, Michelle. I love your eyes and your smile. I've never seen eyes so blue. Plus... you've got really great legs." A nervous laugh escaped my mouth. I had surprised myself with my candor. "I hope you don't mind me saying that though," I added in a timid voice.

"No, of course not. Why would I mind? Girls love compliments," she said.

"I know. It's just that since you're my cousin and only eighteen..."

Michelle's smile faded. "I'll be nineteen soon. I'm not a kid anymore, Mike. You can say whatever you want to me."

"Okay. I just wasn't sure about some things," I explained.

"Like?" she prodded.

"Like me saying you have nice legs."

Michelle stretched her legs out over the steps and looked them over, as if appraising them. "I don't mind that at all; it's flattering. But I've never thought they were nice. They're just legs. But I'm glad you like them. Thanks."

I gave my cousin a smile, feeling relieved that she was not bothered by my comment. Now I was hopeful that in time our relationship would become even more open in regards to me being frank about my feelings for her.

"I'm taller than Jennifer by about six inches, so what I didn't get in boobs I guess I got in legs," she remarked.

I nodded, too nervous to agree in words. I stole a quick look down at my cousin's chest. She noticed my eyes dart down and smiled, then arched her back. Her eyes locked on mine. She was sucking on the corner of her bottom lip. I think it was from nervousness, but it looked very sexy. I wanted to kiss her and taste her pouty, glistening lips.

"When I was younger I was so envious of Mom and Jennifer because they had big tits. I still sort of am. I bet you like Jennifer's too." Michelle's eyes narrowed momentarily as she gave me an almost accusatory look.

"Jennifer's really pretty too," I said. "But no more than you. You look great."

"Nice try, Mike, but that's not what I asked," she said.

I laughed at my cousin's tenacity. There was no way she was going to let me duck her question. "Yeah... Jennifer's got nice ones too," I said, finally admitting to my forbidden thoughts.

"I've seen her topless a few times. If I was a guy, or a lesbian, I'd be turned-on by her too."

I smiled, wishing I could see through Michelle's eyes. "Lucky you," I joked.

"It didn't do anything for me, but I know plenty of guys who would have liked to have seen what I did," she said.

I nodded in agreement, tacitly admitting that I was one of those guys.

Michelle looked at her watch, then stood up. "I should get going. Is there anything else before I go?"

I shook my head, reaching for my wallet. "No, thanks."

I paid her, looking up at her chest. Her nipples were hard, poking out at her top. I wondered if our conversation might have been the cause. It certainly had made me hard.

"Thanks a lot, Mike." Michelle pushed the bills in the front pocket of her jeans, then leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pressed her full lips to my cheek and kissed me.

As my cousin leaned over me, clutching my shoulders, I found myself staring directly down the front of her tank top. She was wearing a white bra that pushed her breasts up into firm orbs. They swayed a bit as she moved and I could see the outlines of her nipples pushing out at the thin cotton.

"Have a good week. I'll see you next Saturday," I said after she let go of me.

I watched Michelle walk down my driveway. Her hips had a slight wiggle and I noticed her breasts give a slight bounce with each step. Once she was out of eyesight I went up to my bedroom to take care of my erection.

###

After only two weeks I had really begun to look forward to my cousin's weekly visits. I no longer cared about getting the house cleaned (not that I ever did), but spending time with Michelle had become my main priority. I felt like she and I were becoming closer than we had ever been and considering that our last conversation had been rather risqué I was hopeful that we might continue that trend. That Friday night I filled a pitcher of water and put it in the fridge for Michelle, knowing she would want some the next day.

I got up early again that Saturday and made breakfast after having a long, hot shower. Michelle arrived around ten-thirty. I was at the table as usual, checking the numbers of my lottery tickets in the paper when she arrived. She greeted me in her usual cheery voice. Her hair was loose, flowing around her shoulders in the front and back. I also noticed that she was wearing a hint of makeup once more. Her eyeliner drew me into her bright eyes. My cock twitched and I pushed myself closer to the table.

As my cousin pulled her sweatshirt off my eyes moved up from the newspaper spread out in front of me. Michelle was wearing tight jeans again. My eyes lingered on her ass. I imagined clutching it and sliding my hand down it, then between her thighs to cup her mound covered by the clinging denim. But it was when she pulled her sweatshirt off that my heart really began to pound and my cock swelled even more.

Michelle was wearing a cropped short-sleeved grey blouse. As she raised her arms to hang up her sweatshirt the blouse slid up to expose her lower back. I was curious about how the effect would be if she were facing me. When she turned around I noticed that the top two buttons of her blouse were undone. I took a quick glance at her exposed upper chest.

"How are you doing today?" I asked.

"Good," she said as she approached.

"How's the new job going?"

"Really good. I like it a lot."

"Plus it's a lot cleaner than working here," I joked.

"No, I'm up to my elbows in potting soil most of the day, but I don't mind. Except that I can forget about having nice nails for the rest of the summer."

Michelle leaned over me, looking down at the newspaper. She rested her hand on my right shoulder. Her touch was gentle and I could feel the heat of her palm trough my t-shirt. It was exciting and I wished she would run it over my entire body.

"Did you win?" she asked, noticing the lotto tickets on the table.

I laughed. "No. I never do. You would have heard me let out a shout of joy from down the street if I had have won anything."

"Would you mind flipping to the horoscopes if you're done?" she asked.

I searched the pages until I found the section containing the horoscopes. Michelle leaned down lower to read the fine newsprint. Her silken hair brushed over the side of my cheek and ear. It tickled and the scent reminded me of flowers. I inhaled deeply, filling my senses with it. Her hand slid along my shoulder blades towards my left shoulder. It was more of a caress than just rubbing over me. I wanted to moan, but held it back. She had never touched me like that before. It almost felt intimate, although her hand was only on my back. When I felt Michelle's left breast pressing against my shoulder I clenched my jaw. It was firm and felt quite large. I could feel it shift beneath her blouse as it rubbed over my shoulder.

"I never believe what horoscopes say, but they're fun to read." Michelle stood up and pushed her hair back over her shoulders.

"Yeah... I keep hoping that mine will tell me the winning lottery numbers, but it never does."

I turned my head towards my cousin as she stood beside me. The outline of her left nipple was obvious against the grey cloth of her blouse. I forced my eyes up to her face. She looked a little flushed and I wondered if it was from the heat walking to my place or from leaning over. For a moment I even wondered if the cause was arousal, then discounted the notion, convincing myself I was hoping for too much.

"Okay, I'm going to get started on the upstairs," Michelle said.

I watched as my cousin gathered up cleaning supplies from the cupboard beneath the sink. Her breasts swayed as she leaned over and her hard nipples made noticeable bulges in the front of her blouse. As I stared I had a sudden realization: Michelle was not wearing a bra.

As Michelle walked out of the kitchen my eyes focused on her chest with an even greater intensity than ever before. After noticing the way her breasts reacted to her every move I was certain that they were not confined within a bra, like the other times she had been to my house. I wondered if she had decided not to wear one out of comfort or because of the heat. Then I wondered if she was trying to tease me. Of course, I hoped that her decision had been made with me in mind.

I kept busy while Michelle worked, not wanting to get in her way or run the chance of her catching me ogling her. I decided to go into the living room and turn the television on. Once my cousin was ready to clean in there I could return to the kitchen.

Saturday morning television was not much more entertaining than the newspaper, but at least it passed the time and gave me something else to concentrate on besides Michelle -- not that it was easy. I slumped down on the couch in the living room and gave a vacant stare at the screen.

When I heard Michelle coming down the stairs I smiled to myself. I sat up so the bulge in my jeans would not be so noticeable She walked over to the couch, standing to my left beside it.

"Upstairs is all done," she said.

"I put some water in the fridge for you last night so it would be cold," I told her.

"Oh, thanks, Mike. I'm fine though. But I'll probably want some later."

Michelle sat down on the arm of the couch, looking at the tv. She was less than a foot from me. I shifted my eyes to the left,running them up and down her firm thigh and ass. My cock throbbed, straining my jeans.

"Do you want me to wait till that's over before I vacuum?" she asked, nodding towards the television.

"That?" I asked. "No. I'm not really watching it; go ahead. I'll get out of your way."

"No. Stay there. You're not in my way at all." Michelle placed her hand on my shoulder, as if to keep me seated and looked down, smiling.

When Michelle came back to the living room to vacuum the rug there I found that watching her was far more interesting than anything on television. My attention was divided between staring at her nice ass and how her breasts moved under her blouse as she pulled the vacuum nozzle back and forth over the rug. Soon I noticed her hard nipples pushing out at the fabric. They looked thick and tempting. I imagined wrapping my lips around them and sucking hard, then running my tongue around her areolas. I attempted to cover my hard-on with my right arm as I gave her sly glances. At one point she caught my eye and smiled, then looked back down to the floor. It both excited me and made me anxious. After that I kept my focus on the television.

"Okay -- done. I bet you're glad I'm done making all that noise. Just the kitchen left to do," Michelle said with a faint sigh. She put the vacuum away, then went to the kitchen.

I knew that the kitchen needed very little cleaning, so Michelle would not be long there. I was impatient for her to return to the living room with me. When she did she was carrying a tumbler of water. She sat down on the arm of the couch again.

"All done?" I asked, looking up at her.

She nodded as she drank some water.

Michelle and I never spoke for a little while. She was drinking her water and I was using the quiet to let my libido quell. Once she finished her water she placed the empty glass on the coffee table, then sat back down beside me on the arm of the sofa. I was very aware of her every move, but made a point of not staring.

"I'll pay you so you can get going." I took my wallet out and handed Michelle her money.

"Thanks, Mike, but are you trying to get rid of me?" She laughed as she posed the question, tucking her money in the pocket of her jeans.

"No -- of course not. I just thought you might have plans or something," I explained, feeling nervous.

"Nope. None." Michelle gave her head a shake. "Is it okay if I stay a while?"

I wanted to hide just how pleased I was by her question, but I smiled and nodded. "Of course," I said.

"Good. Push over. My butt is getting sore sitting here," she said, giving my shoulder a nudge with her elbow.

I slid over towards the middle of the couch to let Michelle sit down. Rather than sitting on the cushion beside me, she turned and practically fell back into my lap, laughing hard. Her left leg dangled over the arm of the sofa and her right one hung down towards the floor. I ran my eyes up her open legs to her head resting on my left thigh and her hair was fanned out around her shoulders. She tilted her eyes to to me, smirking. She seemed amused, but I felt a wave of arousal wash over me as my cousin laid against me. I looked down at her chest and noticed her stiff nipples pointing towards the ceiling. My cock was rock hard and her head was only inches from it as it tented my jeans.

"Mmmm... this is better. Your leg makes a good pillow," she said, sounding relaxed and sexy. She wiggled a bit, pushing her shoulders against my thigh.

I laughed, noticing that I sounded nervous. The silence that ensued did not help either. When my cousin interrupted the quiet with a question it fed my unease.

"Can I ask you something?" she said.

Michelle was staring up at the ceiling. Her hands were folded over her stomach. They had pulled the material of her blouse taut over her chest so I could easily make out the outline of her hard nipples and the contours of her breasts. They were rounded, like two firm mounds rising from her thin frame. In that position and without a bra they looked like they belonged on a larger women,not someone as slender as my cousin.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers