Cleanliness Is Next to Sexiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,776 Followers

"Sure. What?" I asked, apprehensive about what she might want to know.

"Yesterday, when you said I was pretty, did you really mean it or where you just being nice? Be honest, Mike, please. I want to know." she sighed, as if preparing herself for bad news.

"Of course I meant it, silly!" I said, then gave another nervous chuckle.

Michelle smiled. "Thanks. I'm so used to standing in Jennifer's shadow and feeling like the ugly duckling."

"Just remember that the ugly duckling grew into a beautiful, graceful swan," I reminded her.

"Yeah... I forgot about that part. But it seems like Jen got all the looks in the family. There's always been this kind of rivalry between us. Maybe it's all just in my head because I'm jealous, but she's such a stuck-up bitch sometimes that it makes it hard for us to be really close."

I laughed at my cousin's description of her sister, but was not about to admit that I agreed with her.

"You shouldn't ever be jealous of her, Michelle. She didn't get all the looks. There were plenty left over for you."

My cousin twisted her head around so her eyes met mine. She beamed a smile at me, obviously pleased by my compliment, although it was much more than mere flattery. Her deep blue eyes shimmered like jewels. I stared into them, captivated by her beauty. It was at that moment that I realized that I was smitten with my cousin. Something akin to dread filled me at the thought of pining over a forbidden relationship.

"Thanks, Mike. That really means a lot to me. When I gained that weight at college it made things worse. I felt twice as ugly." Michelle's voice was quiet with a tinge of sadness.

"But you took it off," I added.

"Everywhere except my boobs," she reminded me, then smiled.

"Well, if you're going to keep it, I guess that's the place you want it." I looked down at her chest again, feeling bold, knowing her eyes were fixed on the ceiling.

"Yeah... I still wish they were as big as Jennifer's though. What a waste -- she never wears anything that shows hers off either. I like to wear tops sometimes that, you know, show a little cleavage. I haven't when I've come here because I know that Mom wouldn't approve; since we're cousins, I mean."

My hard-on was straining my jeans as I listened to my cousin. I knew that I had to choose my words carefully though. "Yeah... that's probably a good idea," I said, too nervous to show disappointment.

"Why? Wouldn't you like it?" Michelle craned her head around to look at me again.

"It's not that. You already know I find you pretty, but you're my cousin and a lot younger than me," I explained.

"So? I'm old enough to know what I want and can legally decide for myself."

I knew that Michelle was right. It was hard to argue with her logic. But despite my lust for her I still feared that us delving into some sort of relationship would have unintended dire consequences.

"I know... I guess I just feel guilty," I said.

"Oh, Mike... don't. You've got nothing to feel guilty for. It's not like you're manipulating me or anything. Yesterday, on the porch, when I kissed you. I knew you could see down my top."

"You minx!" I exclaimed, then laughed.

Michelle let out a delightful giggle. "Well, I felt like being a little naughty and I didn't think you'd mind. And that talk we had about my tits sort of made me feel like being bad. You seemed interested when I told you that they'd gotten bigger."

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"Well, I thought I'd give you a little peek."

"That was more than a little peek," I said.

"Really? How much could you see?" she asked,sounding very curious.

"Ah... pretty much everything -- except what your bra covered," I said.

"I'm not wearing one today."

"I can tell." I decided that there was no need for pretense and hoped that my honesty would feed the already arousing conversation

"I wondered if you'd notice. Do you like the effect?"

"Of course. You look great. How could I not notice?"

Michelle laughed and her breasts quaked beneath her blouse. "I rarely go without one outside of the house anymore, but I wanted to see if I could get you to notice. Is that bad of me?"

My cousin turned over so she was laying on her right hip. Her eyes met mine. She seemed nervous, as though I might scold her for being flirtatious and teasing. Her hair hung down over her left shoulder and cheek. When she pushed it back over her shoulder my eyes moved to the front of her blouse,watching her breasts shift.

"No. It's not bad. Maybe just a little naughty," I said with a smile.

Michelle was leaning on her left elbow. Her left hand was brushing the side of my thigh. Her right one was on it, palm down. I could feel it's warmth through my jeans and it fed my erection. I was looking into my cousin's eyes. They had a serene, dreamy quality now, which I recognized as arousal. When they shifted down and widened I grew tense. Before I could ease my arm back over my lap she let out a soft gasp of surprise.

"You're hard..." she breathed, staring at the obvious bulge in my jeans.

I gave her a guilty look and tightened my mouth. When I moved my forearm over my erection she tugged at my wrist, pulling it back towards my stomach.

"No, Mike... let me see," she said, sounding excited.

I felt awkward and nervous with my cousin leaning over me, staring at the bulge that my hard shaft made in my jeans. She was clearly enjoying herself and not put-off my the situation, as I would have expected just days before. She ran her delicate fingers up and down my thigh, then looked up at me.

"How about you let me take care of that for you?" Michelle's voice was soft, like her touch on my thigh.

"No... thanks, but we shouldn't, Michelle." It took every bit of strength I had to decline her offer, but I feared that her father would somehow find out and kill me, or it would spoil what was becoming a wonderful relationship.

"Why -- because I'm your cousin, or younger than you?" Michelle had a disappointed look on her face.

"Both. Your dad would kick the crap out of me if he ever found out," I said.

"Dad will never know, Mike. Come on, I want to play with it."

Michelle began working at the button of my jeans with her fingers. I put my hand on hers and stopped her. She froze and smiled, looking at the expression on my face. When I eased my hold on her hand she slid it down, rubbing my cock through my tight jeans. My arms went limp at my side while my cousin continued to run her fingers over my erection. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze, making me moan a little. I lifted my hips up, pushing against her palm.

"You'd be more comfortable if you took it out, wouldn't you?" she said in a breathy voice.

I nodded, too excited to speak.

When my cousin unfastened my jeans and pulled the zipper down I had lost all resistance or concern for the repercussions of what we were about to do. She began to tug at my jeans and underwear and I lifted up from the couch. Once my cock was freed from it's confines it swelled and rose until the reddish head was pointed up towards her parted lips. When I felt her slender fingers wrap around the base of my cock I gasped and closed my eyes.

"Mmmm... you've got a nice one, Mike." My cousin began to slowly move her soft hand over my cock, staring intently as she stroked it.

"It's okay, I guess. You've probably seen nicer," I said.

Michelle looked up at me, still squeezing my cock in her hand. "No. I've only seen a few. I've only done this to a few guys and only gone all the way once; what a mistake."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that you were a tramp or anything. I just thought that every guy you knew would want you."

"Maybe. That doesn't mean they can have me though."

My cousin's hair brushed over the head of my cock. It was soft and added to the pleasure I was already feeling. She gripped my shaft harder and began to pump faster. Her breasts shook a bit as she moved her arm. I watched them move, wishing I could feel them.

I was breathing faster now. My hands were clenched into fists at my sides as Michelle worked her hand up and down, bringing me closer to orgasm. When I let out a deep moan and shot a stream of cum in the air she let out an excited sound of surprise and delight. My cum splashed over her hair a bit, leaving a thick streak running down it. Michelle kept working her hand over my throbbing cock as I shot two more blasts of cum. It landed over us, coating my thigh and stomach, as well as the back of her hand and fingers. She kept pumping my cock, using my thick cum as lube. It was only when I began to soften that she removed her hand.

I looked up at my cousin and gave her a sheepish smile. Her hands were on my bare thigh beside a puddle of my cum. I was till breathing hard and my cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"How was that?" she asked, still smiling.

"Wonderful... thanks," I said in gasps.

Michelle wiped her hand off on the inside of her blouse, still looking down at my cock lying against my thigh. She ran her fingers along it one last time and fondled my balls.

"Anytime, Cuz," she said. "Maybe we should add this to my list of duties when I come over to clean."

I looked up at my cousin and smiled. "We shouldn't get to carried away, you know. This can't become a habit, Michelle. It's too risky."

"Too late, Cuz. I'm already addicted." Michelle leaned back on the couch beside me, pressing herself against me. She ran her fingertip over a rope of my cum just above my navel, then sucked her finger into her mouth. "Mmmm... I've never tasted this stuff before."

"It doesn't taste so great," I replied.

"I like it."

My cousin bent down and ran her tongue over my stomach, licking my cum from it. The feeling of her licking me was wonderful. I moaned and arched my back. She lifted her eyes to my face and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to be going soon. I told Mom I'd help her do some gardening," she said.

I nodded and watched her get up from the couch. I tugged my jeans and underwear back up, then followed her to the back door. She stopped and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight to her.

"Today was wonderful, Mike. I can't believe it. I wish tomorrow was Saturday again." Michelle craned her neck up and gave me a soft, lingering kiss on my cheek.

"I just hope you don't regret it later," I said.

My cousin gave her head a shake. "No. Never," she assured me.

I kissed her cheek. It was soft and warm.

"Oh... here." Michelle reached into her pocket and fished out the money I had given her for cleaning. "Keep this; it's okay."

"No, you earned that," I protested.

Michelle's mouth curled up in a pained expression. "No. I'd feel weird about taking money from you now, after what we just did. I still want to come over to clean, and do other things too, but you don't have to pay me, Mike. I hope you understand."

I nodded, although I felt guilty about the arrangement. "I do, but I don't think it's fair."

"It's fair and it's what I want."

"Okay."

My cousin and I hugged and exchanged kisses on the cheek once more, then she left.

###

Throughout the next week I felt nervous and anxious. What had happened with Michelle was wonderful and I wanted it to happen again, but I feared that she would have regrets and tell her father, or her parents would somehow become suspicious. Whenever the phone rang I dreaded answering it. By the time Friday night arrived and nothing bad had happened I felt relieved, but in the back of my mind I still wondered if I would see Michelle the next day.

When Michelle showed up that Saturday morning it eased my mind. She did not seem to behave any differently towards me when she entered the kitchen. In fact, she seemed happier to see me than on previous visits.

When she hung up her sweatshirt my heart accelerated, feeding my erection. She was wearing a jade-green tank top and a pair of black cotton shorts. They hugged her hips and ass. I ran my eyes down her body to her bare legs.

"Did you miss me?" she asked.

"More than you'd believe," I told her.

Michelle had a flirtatious expression as she walked over to me. Her arms went about my waist and she pressed herself to me. She kissed my cheek, then rested her head on my shoulder. I ran my hands over her back. I felt no bra strap beneath her top. I hugged her tighter, feeling her breasts pressing to my chest and shifting under her top. Her hair brushed over the side of my face. I pushed it aside and kissed her cheek. She gave a soft moan and clutched me tighter.

"I could stay like this all day, but I should get to work," she said with a sigh.

"The house isn't really that dirty," I said.

Michelle leaned away and looked up at me. "Oh...? Maybe I should go back home then," she teased.

"No way," I said. "You stay right where you are." I pulled her tight against me again.

"So, no underwear on your bedroom floor this time?" Michelle cocked her eyebrow and smiled.

"Nope," I said, pleased with myself.

"Well, maybe there will be one pair on the floor by the time I leave..."

Michelle broke our embrace and began gathering-up things from the cupboard under the sink. I watched her as she bent over. Her ass was round and firm, pointed towards me. Her shorts rode up as she bent over, exposing some of her firm cheeks. I wanted to get behind her and pull her by her hips against my hard cock. She seemed to enjoy the show she was putting on because she took her time taking the bottle of cleaner and cloths out and placing them in the pail. Her breasts swayed and quivered with her every move and her hips wiggled a bit. It wasn't long before her nipples had stiffened and poked out at the front of her tank top

"Okay, I'll be upstairs," she said in a sing-song voice.

My cousin gave me a teasing smile and pranced out of the kitchen. I wanted to follow her and surprise her as she bent over cleaning the tub. But she was enjoying her cat and mouse game so much that I did not want to spoil her fun. There would be time for that later. I went in to the living room and turned the television on, waiting for Michelle as my cock throbbed.

When I heard Michelle coming down the stairs I was happy. It had taken her less time than usual to get her work done upstairs. I wondered if she was in a hurry to rejoin me and perhaps tease me some more.

"I'm finished upstairs -- now I have to use that noisy vacuum," she said.

I nodded, moving my eyes up and down her.

When my cousin finished vacuuming the hall and drug it in to the living room I watched her, not pretending to be interested in the television this time. She looked up at me several time and smiled. She was obviously enjoying teasing me. Her breasts moved as she pushed and pulled the vacuum nozzle. Her ass looked tempting, covered by the taut cotton of her shorts. Once she had finished and put the vacuum away I was glad.

"There... just the kitchen left to do," she sighed.

I nodded, watching from the corner of my eye as she left the room. I listened to the sound of water running in the kitchen as she filled the pail. Once there was silence again I knew she had begun wiping the counters and table.

Michelle never heard me when I snuck into the kitchen. She had her back to me and was busy mopping the floor by the sink. She was bent over slightly. My cock pointed the way towards her firm, round cheeks, peeking out slightly from her shorts. When I placed my hands on her hips and tugged at them she squealed and lurched around with a gasp, then smiled.

"Coming to make sure I'm doing a good job?" she asked, still smiling.

"I think you've done enough work for one day." I wrapped my right arm around her waist, pulling her tight to my erection.

My cousin giggled. When she felt my erection pressing into her ass she looked down and grinned.

"I just found something else that needs to be taken care of more than the cleaning," She wiggled her hips, grinding her firm, round cheeks against my thick shaft.

I pushed back, humping my cousin's ass. She leaned the mop on the counter and bent over, bracing her hands to the left of it. I ran my hands up her back, pushing her tank top up about a foot to expose her smooth skin. Her breasts swayed as she leaned over and her nipples looked harder than I had ever noticed them before. I slipped my hand under her tank top, feeling her smooth back. Now her stomach was exposed and the material of her top was gathered just below her pendulous breasts. My left hand was on her hip as she continued to massage the bulge in my jeans with her ass. I was pushing back at her, grinding my hard cock into her cushiony flesh. When I heard her let out a soft moan I turned her around. Her hair was spread out over the side of her face and shoulders. she looked at me through half-closed eyes, sucking on the corner of her bottom lip. I never imagined she could look so desirable as she did at that moment. I wanted to put her on the kitchen table and have her there, but feared that someone would arrive unannounced.

When Michelle began working at the button of my jeans I grew nervous.

"Do you want to go into the living room or somewhere?" I asked.

Michelle nodded. "Your room is clean now. I just made your bed, but I can make it again later," she said.

My cousin's boldness surprised me somewhat, but it made me want her even more. It also reassured me that she wanted this as much as I did.

"Come on," she said, tugging at my hand.

Michelle lead me upstairs. I watched her hips and ass move as she climbed the steps ahead of me, still holding my hand. She brought me into my bedroom and turned to face me. She looked nervous, but I was too. Her moves were tentative as she tugged at the hem of my t-shirt. Her eyes locked on mine as she inched it up my stomach, as though she was waiting for me to stop her. I raised my arms and she pulled it off then dropped it to the floor.

My cousin ran her hands up my chest, then back down -- running her fingertips along the trail of hair leading down towards my cock . She smiled and moved my hands to the bottom of her tank top covering the tops her hips.

"Your turn," she whispered.

I slid my cousin's top up, slowly revealing her flat stomach. It quivered with her every breath. I was becoming increasingly horny with every bit of Michelle's beautiful body that I exposed. When I pulled her top up over her breasts they gave a bounce. I paused a moment to admire them. I had never seen such lovely breasts before. They were larger than I had anticipated, with a gentle downward slope and a graceful upturn that lead to her thick chestnut-coloured nipples, surrounded by areolas of barely two inches. Her nipples stiffened and swelled. I pulled her top off the rest of the way and let it fall to the floor. My hands moved to the soft skin of her waist. She held me by my hips.

"You're beautiful," I said in a hoarse whisper, staring at her bare breasts.

"Thanks," was her meek reply. "Wanna suck on them?" she whispered, lifting her dreamy eyes to mine.

I nodded, barely able to believe that I was about to do what I had longed to for weeks. I cupped her firm breasts in my hands, squeezing one handful after another and rubbing my thumbs over her hard nipples. My cousin's soft hands ran up and down my back as she let out a soft moan, stroking my spine and caressing me. I sighed.

When I bent down to take her right nipple between my lips and suck she let out another soft cry of pleasure. I sucked harder and ran my tongue around her areola. Michelle began to unfasten the button of my jeans and tug at my zipper. We kicked our shoes off and continued touching one another as I teased her nipples with my mouth.

"Let's sit down," she said.

Michelle guided me over to my bed, pulling me down beside her. She moved her hands over my chest and back while I fondled and kneaded her breasts. She looked down at the bulge in my underwear, peeking out from my unzipped jeans.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,776 Followers