Cleanliness Is Next to Sexiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers

"Time to take those off, Mike," she said, giving the waistband a tug.

I gave her a nervous look, wanting to be sure that she was certain about what was about to happen. When she stood up and began unbuttoning her shorts it both reassured and excited me. I stood beside her, tugging at my jeans and underwear. Our clothes fell in a pile together on the floor.

Michelle looked down at my stiff cock as it swayed, pointing up towards her. She smiled and reached out for it. Her soft fingertips brushed over my heavy balls and along the underside of my shaft. It twitched and I quivered at her touch. She wrapped her fingers around my erection and gave it long, slow strokes, watching intently. I looked down to the thin patch of dark hair leading towards the spot where our bodies would soon be joined.

"Come here."

Michelle sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling me towards her by my hips so I was standing less than a foot from her. When I felt her hot breath on the head of my cock, then her tongue, I moaned. She looked up and smiled.

"Do you like that?" she asked in a coy voice.

I nodded and placed my hands on her shoulders. Michelle's hair brushed over my thighs as she bent down and wrapped her wet lips around the head of my cock again. She sucked, gently at first, then harder as she lowered her mouth, engulfing as much of my shaft as she could. As she slid her warm, wet lips back up she sucked herder. They made a smacking noise as she pulled them off my wet cock.

"You're the first guy I've done this to," she said.

"Really?" I asked, trying not to sound as surprised as I was.

She nodded. "They all wanted me to but... I wanted to save something for someone I really loved. I watched some videos online last week to get tips." My cousin let out a nervous giggle.

Without another word my cousin slid her warm, wet mouth down onto my cock again, bobbing her head faster and stroking the base with her hand. I cupped the back of her head, nearly overcome with arousal. I began to worry that if she kept that up I would cum within minutes and there was a lot more I wanted to do with her. When I eased my hips back,pulling my cock from her eager mouth she looked up at me, seeming disappointed.

"Can we try something else?" I asked.

"Didn't you like it?" Michelle looked sad.

"No... it was wonderful.. I liked it too much... I want us to take your time, okay?"

My cousin smiled and gave me an understanding nod.

"Come here," I said.

I moved towards the middle of the bed. Michelle twisted around, swinging her lean legs up beside me. I looked down to her dewy lips and smiled. She seemed nervous as she parted her knees, displaying her delicate pink folds for me. When I ran may hands up her calves to her knees she spread them apart, wiggling her hips to get comfortable.

"I'm... I'm not on anything, you know... The Pill... so we'll have to be careful," she said, sounding worried.

I nodded. "I'll be careful... it's okay, Michelle," I assured her

I crouched over my cousin, lowering myself onto her. When she felt my tongue slide up her wet lips to her clit she let out a gasp and raised up from the bed, pushing her lips against my mouth. I pierced them with my tongue, wiggling it around inside her as I grabbed handfuls of her ass, keeping her against my face. Michelle moaned as I flicked my tongue over her hard, pink clit -- lapping at it and prodding it with the hard tip of my tongue, then swirling around it as I breathed down hard over it.

"God... Mike... I've never... that feels so good... don't stop," she moaned.

I gently spread my cousin's juicy lips apart and breathed hard on her sensitive clit once more, making her moan again. I sucked it between my lips, tugging at it as I hummed so she could feel the vibrations of my lips. She gripped fistfuls of the bedspread and writhed under me. When I slipped a finger in her I was surprised by how tight she was. Her juice was beginning to run down towards her ass. I licked it up, bringing my tongue back up to her pink pearl as I fingered her tight pussy.

"Oh god... hold on, Mike... I... I just came a little when you did that..." she moaned, still moving her hips.

My cousin's face was flushed and her hair was spread out on the bed. She looked perfectly wanton. I loved it. Michelle opened her eyes and smiled, then looked down to my hard cock. She reached up and ran her hand down the underside.

"I'm ready for that now... more than ready," she said.

I moved between my cousin's open thighs. They felt soft on my legs as she wrapped them around me. She reached up towards my shoulders, coaxing me down on her. Her breasts shook a bit as she moved and I bent down and sucked on her nipple.

"I want to feel your cock in me. Don't tease me, Mike," she begged.

When I slid the head of my cock in Michelle she moaned. I could feel her gripping me as my shaft sank deeper. She moved her hips, pushing up to meet me. I held her shoulder and began to move my hips, thrusting in and out of her tight pussy. She was biting the corner of her lip, watching me enter her.

"I've never felt so full before," she said, almost whimpering.

"It it okay?" I asked.

"Yes... fuck me, Cuz," she moaned.

I began working my hips faster. My cock pistoned in and out of my cousin beneath me. I worked it in as deep as I could, grinding against her clit with each thrust. She was moaning louder and writing on the bed. My cock was coated with her musky juice and some had gotten on my balls. When she cried out and said something I couldn't understand I knew that she was cumming. I kept working my cock in her tight pussy until I was dangerously close too, then pulled out.

Michelle looked up at my cock, wet and shiny with her juice.

"I want to taste it," she said.

I slid up her stomach towards her waiting mouth. She craned her neck up to meet the head of my cock. She had barely wrapped her wet lips around it when the first stream of cum shot out. She sucked hard, swallowing as much as she could before two more blasts of cum splashed over her tongue and lips, running down her chin. She licked it up, smiling, then slid her mouth down my shaft. Her lips were wet with her spit and my cum as she sucked me. When I felt myself softening I rolled over beside her, staring at the ceiling.

Michelle was breathing hard beside me. She reached out and held my hand, drawing it to her right breast and holding it there.

"I love you, Cuz," she said.

I rolled over and smiled at her. "I love you too," I said.

I gave her a soft kiss, tasting my cum on her lips. She smiled and tugged me down to her by my neck.

"You took my oral virginity, Cuz," she said with a smile.

"Was it okay? It was for me, but how did it feel?"

"Wonderful," I said.

"Not only that, but you're the first guy who's ever gone down on me," she revealed.

"I thought plenty of guys would want to," I said, unable to hide my surprise.

My cousin shrugged. "I guess not."

"Well, I'll do that as much as you'll let me."

"I'm going to be begging you to from now on," she said, grinning and giggling.

I kissed my cousin's rosy cheek. "You won't have to beg, believe me."

"You know, you were right about this place not needing much cleaning," she said.

"Does that mean you're not going to come next week?" I asked.

My cousin rolled over, laying across my chest. Her bare skin on mine felt wonderful. She kissed me.

"I'm going to cum alright, because you're going to make me," Michelle said.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers