Cleansing Rosa Ch. 01

Story Info
Father Delaney helps Rosa discover her inner slut.
3.6k words
4.59
160.2k
336

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers

Author's note: This story contains a terrible abuse of power, casting a religious figure in a dark light and strong elements of non-consensual sex. Also, everyone is over 18.

If you enjoy it, feel free to comment so I know if I should continue with the series.

*****

Rosa was trembling as she waited to be called into Father Delaney's office. She had only been to see him for nice things up until now. But this... This was bad. She knew it.

Rosa's family were very religious and together with her mother, Rosa had volunteered for the church for as long as she could remember. Father Delaney often asked for her help with setting up for service, or helping with the smaller children on the big holidays. She was a good girl. And even though she was 18, she was as innocent as she'd always been. Although...

A month ago she had finally relented and one night, making sure her door was closed (her parents preferred it open), she had quietly put her hand under her cotton panties and traced the outsides of her cuntlips. She felt naughty, and dirty, but she couldn't stop herself from putting a shaking finger inside her pussy. She knew she would be wet. She felt like she was wet all the time, she just tried to ignore it.

It hadn't taken long before she had orgasmed. Before she could stop herself, she had cried out. It had taken her by complete surprise and she was immediately terrified that someone in the house had heard her. Not only were her parents home, but also her older brother, Julius, who was visiting.

She was right to have worried. A few minutes later she had heard her mother's footsteps approach her door.

"Rosa?"

"Yes, mum?" She had tried to sound as sleepy as possible.

"Why is your door closed?"

Her mother opened the door and stood in the doorway. Rosa could feel her stare. She wanted to die.

Eventually, her mother left, leaving the door open. Rosa had turned onto her side, huddling deep under her duvet, promising herself that she would never do that again.

"Rosa? Father Delaney is ready for you now."

Rosa tried to smile at Mrs Drake, Father Delaney's assistant, but she was so nervous she wasn't sure if her face was responding in the right way. She walked into the Father's office, shuffling in and looking at her feet. She couldn't look at him, sitting behind his desk.

Father Delaney had been waiting for this moment all week.

When Rosa's mother had come to see him last week, she had been distraught. Father Delaney liked this family, they were very obedient sheep and superb eye-candy. Especially the daughter, Rosa. He had watched her grow up, watching those little tits swell and a self-consciousness that was so sexy creep into her movements. He always made sure to give her as many tasks near to him. He loved watching her.

And now, here she was, a terrified little thing, in his office. His cock was rock hard.

"Close the door behind you and sit," he said sternly.

She reached the chair opposite his desk and sat down on it slowly. She had come straight from school so she was in her school uniform, her skirt riding up as she sat down. Graduation was a few weeks away and if he didn't strike now, he would miss his chance altogether.

She was still looking down at the floor, so he was able to sneak a glance at her legs and the creamy paleness of her inner thighs, which were pressed tightly together.

"Look at me, Rosa."

Her eyes snapped up. He saw how much control he had over her. She was in awe of him, always had been. And now she was terrified, terrified that he would judge her unkindly. His cock throbbed.

"Do you know why you're here?"

Her big almond eyes looked at him pleadingly. It was almost too much for him. How was he meant to control himself around this delicious creature in front of him. Her curly black hair was tied back in a messy ponytail. Her ruby red lips were full and parted in anxiety. Her chest rose with every nervous breath. Was she even wearing a bra? Those pert little tits probably didn't need any help.

She was unsure. Was she here because she had masturbated? Or was it something else?

"I'm not sure," she said honestly.

He leant back in his chair, his erection still hidden by his cassock and his desk.

"Tell me. What do you think it could be, Rosa."

He had never been strict like this with her before. She was so nervous she felt nauseous.

"Rosa, you are here so I can save your soul. And I can't do this if you don't cooperate. Do you want to be damned?"

Tears sprang into her big eyes. "No! Please help me Father."

His hand, hidden by the big desk, was on his cock. He couldn't help himself.

"Good. Now, tell me why you think you're here."

She looked away, blinking away the tears. "Is it... is it because I..." She couldn't. She couldn't say it in front of Father Delaney. She loved him like she loved Jesus. With a spiritual fervour that meant she would do anything to be loved by him. This love had been cultivated by her parents' devotion as well as Father Delaney himself.

In his mid-fifties, he was tall and strong, his face betraying the wild youth he had had. Rosa wasn't the first girl who had been in this position over the last years, but it had been a long time since he had wanted someone this much.

"Say it, Rosa. God knows what's in your heart, so don't even think about hiding anything from me."

Her eyes widened. "Is it because I... because I masturbated?"

He thought he did a very good job of remaining neutral. He even stilled his hand on his cock.

"Very good, Rosa. There's no point lying to the Lord, and no point lying to me. Your mother came to me, Rosa. She was incredibly upset. As so she should be. Her only daughter was giving herself over to the devil. She begged me to help, to save your soul from damnation."

Rosa began to cry again. "I didn't mean... I only did it once... I'm so sorry..."

Only once? Does this child have any privacy in that house? He felt sympathy for her situation. Briefly. Then she moved and her legs parted a little and he got a view of her cotton panties.

"I don't want to hear any excuses. Sin is sin. And you are here to be cleansed. Don't you want to be clean again?"

"Yes, Father, please." She fell onto her knees in front of the desk.

"Get up Rosa. Stand before me."

She stood up, wiping her wet face on her sleeve. She was biting her lip. He wanted to push his cock in between those lips.

"This is what will happen, Rosa. We will perform a ritual of cleansing. It will at times be painful, but if you truly wish to be clean, you must have courage and do everything I say. If you are obedient, there will be pleasure in this cleansing. I will take any form of disobedience as proof that your soul is too far gone and that you have no desire to be accepted into heaven."

She would do anything. He knew it.

"Yes, Father. Please help me. I want to be clean again. I'll do everything you ask of me."

He gripped his cock hard. He was fighting to maintain control.

"Good," he said, coolly. "Now, we will start with straightforward flagellation. So I need you to bend over the desk."

She moved forward and bent over, bringing her upper body closer to him. Her face was closer to him this way and he looked deep into her eyes. Was there a spark of arousal in there?

"Put your hands flat here. And place your cheek here. Good." Her face turned away from him and she placed her cheek on the desk. He stood up and walked around the desk to stand behind her.

Her skirt barely covered her ass. He put a hand on her inner thigh and tapped the flesh almost perfunctorily. She understood what he meant and moved her feet apart. He lifted her skirt up, baring her cotton-clad ass. He looked at her curves, at the shape of her buttocks and the swell of her pussy lips. And he saw the dark patch. She was soaking wet.

"Rosa." He said it softly, as if he was tutting: "Rosa, I didn't realise how far gone you were."

With one finger he touched the wet spot and she jumped, catching her breath. He pushed his finger in, stretching the soaked material into her cunt. He thought he heard a moan.

He pulled out his finger. He smelled it. It smelt so fucking good. Without warning, he spanked her right buttock hard. She yelped. He watched the young flesh tremble. He pulled down her panties slowly, revealing her ass to him. He pulled them down her thighs, again tapping at one of her legs to make her move so he could take them off her completely. Once they were off, she replaced her feet exactly to where they had been, leaving her ass open to him, her puffy pussy lips dripping and visible. Such an obedient little slut.

He began the spanking in earnest. His big hand rained down hard on her tender flesh that quickly went from pale to red. She sucked in her breath after each hit, but never complained and made sure to stay in the same position. She must be used to a good spanking. She's taking this like a pro.

He spanked her entire cherry ass and upper thighs as hard as he could, grunting with the effort, throwing her forward every time. He spanked in between her thighs, hitting her dripping pussy. She cried out in surprise, but still not a word. He left his hand there, cupping her pussy, and squeezed.

"Rosa, you are so wet."

His tone of voice was different. It was almost tender. She felt safe. Even though she was wetter than she had ever been, she knew she was in the right place, that Father Delaney was the perfect person to help her. However he saw fit.

One of his fingers began to slide along her slit, encouraging her wetness to drip down his finger and her thighs. He flicked passed her clit and she jolted as if electrocuted.

"Is this where you touched yourself, Rosa?"

She only mewled in response as he rubbed her slippery clit in slow circles. He pressed down on it and insisted: "I said, is this where you touched yourself?"

"Yes Father." Her voice was thick with arousal.

"Good girl." He moved his finger away from her clit and started to push it into her cunt.

"Did you put your finger in here, Rosa?"

"No Father."

His finger could barely move, she was so tight. He pushed on until he was at the second knuckle.

"How does this feel, Rosa?"

"I know it's sinful Father and it hurts but..."

"Say it Rosa"

"But it feels so good."

With his finger still buried in her tight pussy, he spanked her with his other hand.

"Do you know why I'm punishing you like this Rosa?"

He started to move his finger in and out of her pussy, his hand dripping with her wetness.

She moaned. He spanked her. "Answer me Rosa"

"Because I'm dirty. Because I touched myself. Because I'm wet all the time."

"Good girl. And if you are able to withhold your orgasm, I won't have to go any further once the flagellation is done." He said this as he pumped his finger into her a few more times before rubbing her clit. He knew she would cum.

She began to writhe and his spanking hand grabbed a hold of her ass, digging his fingers into her pliant flesh as he thrummed her slippery clit. She was moaning almost uncontrollably now.

"If you climax, Rosa, I'll have to teach you so many lessons. If you cum onto my hand, you will be my slut, Rosa, do you understand. It's the only way."

"Yes Father," she managed in between her moans. If being Father Delaney's slut meant that she could feel like this, that she was allowed to be wet like this, then the world really did make sense.

His finger sped up on her tiny clit, and she began to buck and scream into his desk. He never stopped rubbing her clit, wanting to drive her crazy. She spasmed, finally unable to maintain the desired position. Her hands went into her hair and she pulled, still screaming and cumming. He kept rubbing her clit, dipping a thumb into her soaked pussy.

"That's it Rosa. You are a dirty fucking whore. And you have to do whatever I say. Do you understand?"

She tried to say "Yes Father," but her orgasm wouldn't end and she was still howling.

He finally released her clit, but started to fuck his finger in and out of her, deeper this time. The room was filled with the scent of her juices and the sound of his finger plunging into her sodden pussy.

"Do you hear that, Rosa? That's your slutty cunt dripping all over me. Only sluts cum all over their priest. Are you a slut, Rosa?"

"Yes, Father," she managed, her orgasm dying down, but her body still overwhelmed by what was happening to it.

He pushed his finger all the way in and kept it there. He leaned over her, bringing his face near to hers.

"I want to hear you say it. Whose slut are you?"

"Yours, Father. I'm your slut." Saying the words sent another shockwave through her.

"That's right." Father Delaney watched her as she bucked, cumming again. He couldn't believe his luck. Rosa was a true submissive and had been pent up and repressed for years and here she was, melting at his touch, cumming at the thought of being his slut. And he'd only just begun.

He pulled his finger out of her. "Do you want me back inside you? Don't even think about lying."

"Yes, Father."

"Where do you want me?"

"In my... my..."

"Say it."

"My pussy."

"That's right slut."

He straightened up and opened his cassock. His cock was already aiming for her cunt. He held his cock, thick and long and hard, and slid it along her splayed slit, coating his bulbous head in her juices. He pushed down on her back, flattening her little tits against the desk-top and causing her ass to stick out more, to tilt and expose more of her tiny pussy. Her puffy lips dripped and parted for him as he pushed his cock head forward, sliding past her opening and nudging her sore clit. She shivered. He slid back and forth, relishing the sensation of her soft wet heat. She moaned again. He positioned the head at her opening and thrust forward without mercy.

She screamed.

He kept his big cock inside her, his pubes nestling on her shaking buttocks. His hands rubbed over her ass and up her back, rubbing and pushing, claiming her.

"Does it hurt, slut?"

"Yes."

"Yes who?"

"Yes, Father." He could hear the pleasure in amongst the pain in her voice. He knew that she would soon be over the initial hurt, that soon she would be begging him for more.

"I told you it would hurt. But it will also feel good."

He pulled out slowly, looking down to watch his big cock emerge from her clenching tight pussy, coated in her cum and a little bit of virginal blood, her cunt lips clinging to his shaft jealously. He thrust back into her, grinding into her, his hands gripping onto her hips. And then he began to fuck her, ploughing into her tight pussy as deeply as he could. She grunted at every thrust. His cock dived into her, his balls slapping her upper thighs, still red from the spanking, the sound of her wet cunt being punished by his massive cock loud in her ears.

Once he could tell she had adjusted to the size of him inside her, and she had begun to moan, he began to fuck her so hard that ornaments fell off the desk. He pistoned in and out of her dripping pussy remorselessly. Her moans were loud. Her hips began to fuck back.

He reached forward and grabbed her ponytail, yanking her head back.

"Are you enjoying this, slut?"

"Yes, Father."

"Are you enjoying my cock fucking your whore pussy?"

"Yes Father. God, yes."

He kept pumping in and out her, her sore little pussy milking his cock, tight and wet around him as he thundered in and out of her. His grip on her hair tightened and with his other hand he tore at her shirt, ripping it open and sending buttons flying. He began to roughly fondle her tits which trembled and shook deliciously as he hammered into her.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight, Rosa. Can you feel my cock ripping you open, slut?"

"Yes, Father."

He pulled at her little titties, pinching the nipples, manhandling them, bruising them. She groaned.

"You like that, slut? You like me hurting your slutty little tits?"

"Yes Father"

He grabbed one small breast in his hand and squeezed as hard as he could. She started to cum again.

"Are you cumming again, you fucking whore?"

He picked up the speed again, ramming his cock deep inside her clenching pussy.

"Are you cumming on your priest's dick, you fucking cumslut?"

"Yes, Father," she shouted as she came.

He threw her down, one hand pressing down on the back of her head, the other on her ass, as he fucked her raw, brutally slamming into her cunt.

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum. Do you hear me slut, I'm going to pump you full of my cum."

"Yes, Father."

He was hammering into her so fast, his cock disappearing into her tight pussy was a blur of movement. She was howling in pleasure and pain and his grip on her tightened, and then he blasted into her, flooding her insides with his cum.

"That's it, my little whore, take my cum in your tight little pussy. Fuck."

He waited for the last of the cum to spurt towards her fertile womb and then savagely pulled out his cock before it softened. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off the desk and down onto her knees in front of him.

"Clean me up, you messy whore. Look at the mess you've made. Lick it. That's it."

He pushed his cum and blood covered cock against her lips, her mouth opening for him. She was unsure what to do, but the taste of their juices on her tongue drove her wild. She began to suck eagerly, almost hungrily.

"That's it, suck me clean, slut. Taste your whore juices." He watched her in surprise as she took to cocksucking like a duck to water. Eyes closed, she rubbed her lips up and down his shaft, her tongue exploring his head, lapping at it, cleaning him, exactly as he had asked.

He pushed his cock further into her mouth, then he pulled it out and tapped the bulbous head on her sexy lips. Rather than soften, his cock had remained hard. He looked down at her, his cock slapping her face, her pert buttery tits exposed. He pushed his cock back into her mouth. She let him in instantly.

"That's it, little slut. Suck that cock. Take it all in your fucking mouth."

He heard her moan. He felt it vibrate on his cock. He held her by the back of the head and slowly began to thrust in to her mouth. She let him take over, let him use her mouth like he'd used her cunt.

"That's it, suck that cock, you little cock-sucking slut. Take it like the dirty whore you are."

He fucked her face, amazed at his own stamina, but she was just everything he had ever wanted and more. He plunged his once again rock-hard cock into her mouth as she gasped and choked, fighting to breathe.

"Look at me, slut. Open your fucking eyes and look at me."

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Those big brown almond-shaped eyes, long lashes matted in tears, staring up at him, still full of faith and devotion, but also full of lust and an animal hunger. He had completely abused his power to plough her virgin pussy and now he was cruelly fucking her innocent face. And she was loving every minute of it. What would her mother say?

The thought of her mother and how she had entrusted her innocent daughter into his care, spurred him on to bury his cock in her throat and hold her head in place.

"Keep looking at me, slut."

Her eyes widened as she ran out of breath, but she never stopped looking up at him. "Such a good slut."

He decided then that he wouldn't let her get away, that he had to have her every day, that he would breed her and use her.

Panic crept into her eyes and he could feel her throat tensing as she choked around his cock. He groaned. "You feel so good."

He let go of her and pulled out. She collapsed to the floor, coughing and catching her breath.

He lent back against the desk and watched her. Once she was able to breathe properly, she got onto her knees and looked up at him pleadingly. He smiled. This had turned out much better than he had expected. And he had so much more in store for her.

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers
12