Cleansing Sinner

Story Info
Sin goes down on Sinner in the shower.
679 words
3.73
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping into the shower, I gasped as the hot, steamy water sprayed my back. My body ached; this cold was taking its toll on me. I hoped the shower would offer some relief for my tired muscles. I needed to relax and get some sleep.

I stood there, letting the water pelt against my back, turning slowly, and enjoying the gentle massage on my body. I began singing to the CD I had playing in the background. Not very well, but I was sure Guns and Roses wouldn’t mind. Belting out the lyrics to November Rain, loud and off key.

I didn’t hear you come in over the noisy din of my singing. So when you stepped into the shower, I jumped in surprise, dropping the soap.

“Aren’t you going to pick that up?” you grinned wickedly.

Catching my breath, I playfully smacked you. Still startled by your appearance and excited at having you here with me. My Sinner. I stared at you, drinking in your body. The broad shoulders, strong chest, and yes, that beautiful cock standing at attention for me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “I didn’t expect you back so soon.”

“I came to provide you with some TLC,” You replied, “and now I’m going to scrub your back.”

Grabbing the sponge, you soaped it up and turned me around. You started at my shoulders and gently massaged my neck, pressing your body closer to my back. As you rubbed the sponge down my back, I felt your cock pressed hard between my ass cheeks. Turning to face you, I snatched the sponge away and began rubbing your chest. Paying close attention to your nipples, I tweaked one between my thumb and forefinger. A slight moan escaped your lips, prompting me to pleasure you more. Moving the sponge slowly across your belly, down to your waiting cock. Stroking your shaft with the sponge, I pushed you back against the shower wall.

“I think there is something here that needs a little more TLC than me.” I teased, stroking your cock.

Kneeling in the tub, hot water hitting my back, I wrapped my lips around the head of your cock, my tongue darting out to lick and tease it. Reaching down to massage your balls, cupping them in my palm and feeling their heft. I licked slowly up the vein on your shaft, running my tongue just underneath the head. You grabbed my hair, and pulled my mouth over your cock, your hips slowly moving back and forth. I sucked your cock deep into my mouth, feeling it pulse against my throat, my lips tugging the skin up as I pull back. Placing my hands on your ass, I move your hips slowly back and forth, letting your cock fuck my mouth.

“Oh yes baby!” you moaned, gripping my head tighter.

Feeling your balls tighten, I begin to suck harder and faster, dragging my teeth along the skin gently, and licking along the shaft. I stroked your cock into my mouth, my thumb pressing deep into the base. Your hips moved in rhythm with my mouth.

“Cum for me sinner.” I begged, seeing the pleasure in your eyes. “I want to taste you, to feel your hot cum sliding down my throat.”

My throat muscles were tight around your cock. I could feel it begin to twitch and pulse against my tongue. Grabbing your ass, I shoved your cock in deep just as you began to cum. The hot, thick juice filling my mouth and down my throat. Your hips slowed, your cock rested in my mouth, as I sucked every drop down. I gently kissed and licked it, before pulling away, and smiling at you.

“I’m glad you came sinner, and I’m very happy you’ve cum.” I laughed, reaching for your lips.

You kissed me passionately, licking and sucking on my lips and tongue. I felt so much better. It was amazing what a hot shower can do for a tired, achy body. Not to mention, a little sin is good for the sinner.