Clear Conscience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,224 Followers

Steve looked down at this woman, 20 years older than him, and paused only a moment before taking her head in his hands and pushing himself into her mouth, stifling her last "no" with his cock. She wasn't the one in charge, he was, and he had decided it was time to shut her up and put her mouth to a much better use by sucking his cock.

She took him. Of course she did. Even if she wanted to resist, her plump, wet lips – red with glossy lipstick – were so slippery that he easily slid past them. He had pushed himself in as far as he could go until his cock was almost choking her. Her ponytail made a nice handle as he pushed himself in a little harder... a little deeper than the last time. She needed to understand which one of them really was in charge.

He watched her eyes shift from his face down to his cock. Her eyebrows knotted up as she concentrated, trying to take this large object suddenly being forced upon her. Steve also saw how she still maintained her pose... on her knees with hands behind her back. Her mouth was his, and he began to use it. He held himself deep inside for a few more seconds then slowly began fucking her mouth.

Sandy loosened her mouth a little while keeping her lips firmly wrapped around his cock and just let him take her how he wanted. She could feel a little anger from him as he grabbed her hair and forced himself into her mouth.

With his cock relentlessly fucking her mouth and throat, she wasn't able to swallow. Instead, her saliva coated his cock and ran from her partly open mouth. It wasn't long before she could feel a long string of drool begin to hang from her chin. Eventually, she felt it on her chest as it started to run down the valley between her tits. She felt dirty... cheap. She was getting used like a whore, and although she couldn't show it... she loved it.

Steve forced Sandy to look up at him again as he first pulled her head off of his cock, then pulled back on her hair to turn her face up towards him. "It's not my fault," she told herself as he again slid his cock back and forth across her now sloppy, wet face. "He's the one. He's making me do this." It was a tough sell even for her to buy, especially because her nipples had grown rock hard and her pussy very wet as she had been sucking his cock. But that thin veil of an excuse that she was telling herself was all she needed. She wasn't guilty. She wasn't asking him to do this to her. She wasn't cheating on her husband with his son. It was his fault. He was making her do this.

"No," she said one more time, her voice now more quiet and a little hoarse. "You can't do this, you... shouldn't... make me do this."

Steve paused for a moment when she said that. Sandy could see that some new thought had crossed his mind. After a moment, he pulled her back up to her feet and pressed her hard against the wall. He took her chin with one hand and turned her head sideways. Putting his face right next to her ear, he said in a whisper, "You're right. I shouldn't have been doing that, should I."

Sandy was confused. "No," she answered although she knew that he didn't mean what he was saying. "You shouldn't have."

"Because you're my step mom, right?"

Not quite entirely sure of her answer, Sandy agreed. "That's right, Steve."

Once again taking a good hold of her hair so that she couldn't move, he slid his hand off her chin and down to feel her big tits through her thin, low cut top. He squeezed them for a moment as he went on. "You belong to my dad, right?"

Sandy's body responded to him as he squeezed her tits. She knew he could feel that her nipples were already hard and got even harder from his touch. Juices started flowing to her pussy. It took her a moment longer to respond this time due to the distraction. Finally, she nodded her head ever so slightly. "Yes. He's the one."

Steve took a moment to expose her tits for his pleasure. With that sexy dress, it was easy since she wasn't wearing a bra. He simply pulled down on the front, and her tits practically popped out over the top. Letting go of her hair, with both hands he squeezed her tits, keeping her pushed up against the wall as he did. After squeezing them several times, he focused attention on the nice, erect nipples. He had lusted after these big tits from the moment he had seen her, and now for the first time he got to see and feel those big melons. He pulled and pinched her nipples, fascinated with how they stood straight out on those swollen globes.

After getting a nice feel of her tits, he slid a hand down under her dress. It was still hiked up and left her fully exposed. He wasted no time sliding a finger along her pussy, feeling how it was as wet and slippery as could be. It distracted him for a short time, but finally he whispered in her ear again. "I shouldn't have made you suck on my cock, is that what you were thinking?" he asked.

Sandy couldn't answer just then. His hands on her body were feeling too good. She barely even understood the question, but finally she nodded a little. "Yes," she whispered. "That's what I was thinking. You shouldn't have made me do that again."

"I agree," he said to her as his tone of voice quickly changed and he started pulling her towards that bed. "I think it's time I fucked you instead." .

Steve guided her over towards the bed, then, after turning her around, he pushed her onto her back with her ass placed very conveniently on the edge. Steve grabbed her by the thighs and spread them, then slid his hands up to her knees and pushed them back until her stocking covered legs were spread completely open and her sexy heels dangled in the air above her head. He looked down at her with her tits standing straight out, then leaned forward and devoured them, sucking hard on one then the other. The hardness of her nipples urged him on.

Sandy felt like she was pinned to the bed. She intensely felt how every bit of her body was open and available to him, and she loved that feeling. She felt her pussy begin gushing even more fluid as he sucked on her tits, working her sensitive nipples into very hard nubs as he did. The son wasn't slow and gentle like his father. No, he had an urgency about him that only younger boys have. He was rough, almost attacking her, and Sandy let him do what he wanted.

After a few minutes, Steve reluctantly left those round, fake tits and instead focused his attention on her vulnerable pussy. Her squeals as his tongue ran over her spread open pussy told him exactly where to focus his attention. He saw with his eyes and felt with his tongue as her clit swelled out to greet him. He alternated between running his tongue over that sensitive little piece of flesh and then sucking it suddenly into his mouth.

Sandy was wild with lust at this attention her tits and pussy were receiving. She struggled to keep up her act, still hoping to appear the reluctant victim of his actions. However, without even realizing, she reached up and slid her hands along her legs – spread open and dangling above her head – until she reached the curve of her calves. She grabbed hold of them and, like a dirty whore she spread herself open even wider for him, thrusting her pussy against his tongue as she did. She tilted her head up and watched closely as his tongue worked her over.

Later, Sandy didn't remember begging for more, but the words were permanently registered in Steve's ears. "Oh, yes! Do it! Lick that pussy! Lick it! Make me come for you! That's it, right there. Don't stop! Please... don't stop! Ooooohhhh yeeeeessssss!!!!!!"

Sandy's body went tense all over as a powerful orgasm took over. Her words turned into choked moans of pleasure as she started grinding her pussy against that amazing tongue. Then, as her orgasm hit its peak, she tried escaping from the pleasure that she thought would kill her if it lasted any longer. She let go of her legs as, almost of their own accord, they tried to squeeze around his head. But Steve didn't let her body do what it wanted. He grabbed hold of her legs and kept them spread wide as his tongue kept relentlessly working her pussy.

Sandy's cries of pleasure turned into screams of near panic as she found that she couldn't escape. Her orgasm turned into a second orgasm immediately, and this one was harder than any she could ever remember. Her hips bucked hard against his tongue as her body went into a convulsion of pleasure. In spite of herself, she forgot that he was making her do these things. She screamed loudly as she grabbed his head in her hands and pushed him down harder onto her pussy, rubbing his tongue harder onto her throbbing clit. His tongue wouldn't stop licking her most sensitive spot until, after only a few more seconds of this intense stimulation, her orgasm of pleasure turned into an orgasm of squirting fluid.

Steve had never seen a girl come like that. He held his tongue firmly in place with her pussy spread open to him as he felt her body convulse, then pulled away just as the stream of liquid shot from her pussy. He saw her eyes roll back and she threw back her head. Her body arched upward which made her tits thrust up in the air as if she were trying to put push her entire body into him. He saw that she couldn't stand any more of the pleasure he was bringing her. Her scream had turned into a loud groan from deep down inside her. It was an animal sound of complete release.

Finally, after he pulled away, she started to calm down a little. He returned to her pussy, sucking very gently on her swollen clit a little longer, liking the feel of that little nub in his mouth as he pulled on it tenderly. Her body jerked and spasmed each time he touched her there.

The convulsions of pleasure had not completely left her body when Sandy realized that he had now moved up and was on top of her. He had hooked his arms under her knees and taken her by the wrists, once again spreading her open and at the same time pinning her to the bed. His hard cock was resting against her soaking wet pussy. As soon as she felt him pushing against her there, Sandy's eyes went open. She knew this was a new level in the game they were playing.

Steve didn't wait long enough to give her a chance for second thoughts. He pushed forward and slid about half his length into her. Her pussy was soaking wet, but his cock was big and she couldn't take it all at once. Sandy moaned and fought against his grasp as he held her firmly in place. Not that she really wanted to, but she realized there was no getting away from him. He was going to fuck her, right here on her own bed in her wedding dress.

As he slid out then in again, beginning a steady, slow rhythm, all she could do was squirm around the tiniest little bit. She no longer was trying to get away, just doing her best to adjust to his thick cock. She saw that he wasn't looking at her, his eyes were looking down, focused only on watching his cock slide in and out of her. She tilted her own head up to also watch, and the sight of his rock hard shaft sliding in and out of her turned her on very much. This young boy, her stepson, was treating her the way a man should treat a bride. He was fucking her. No, not making love... not screwing around... the only way to describe it was that he was fucking her.

Since her pussy was already soaking wet, it only took a few strokes before Steve was able to work the full length of his cock inside her. As he hit bottom, he heard a moan escape her lips. He had been watching his cock push into her pussy, but now he looked up into her eyes. He held himself still, buried into her up to the hilt.

When she felt him hit bottom, Sandy had reflexively closed her eyes and thrown her head back in pleasure, but when she felt him pause, she opened her eyes and saw his looking right into hers. She wanted it bad, but she made one last desperate attempt to keep up her act. She was breathing heavily, panting from the lust that she felt. "You like making me take that cock?" she said to him. "You think it's fun fucking your step mom?" Before Steve could answer, she went on. "I wish I could tell your father how you treat me... but, you know I can't, don't you! You know I can't tell him how you held me down on our bed and treated me like one of your sluts."

At that point, Steve decided that slow and easy time was over. He pinned her wrists tighter to the bed, spread her legs open a little wider, rotated her pussy up just a little more, then began ramming her with all his weight. "Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam..." Over and over, the sound of his body smashing into hers filled the room.

Sandy's excitement surged. Looking at Steve, she spoke almost in a growl. "So that's how you're going to do it? Is that what you want to do...treat your step mom like a dirty little slut? Make her take it good and hard... punish that tight pussy with a big hard cock!"

It didn't take long before Sandy couldn't speak any more. His rough cock was sliding across her over-stimulated clit, and very quickly she started going wild with ecstasy. She couldn't move her arms, but with her hands she clawed at the bedspread and desperately pulled at them. "Oh god! Oh god!" she said in a voice that had turned now into only a high pitched whimper. Her body was still fully electrified from her first two orgasms and she could feel a third peak rapidly approaching. She thought about trying to escape, but she felt helpless... pinned to the bed by his strong hands and his hard, pounding cock.

She didn't know if she could take any more, but his cock wouldn't stop ramming into her. She realized it didn't matter to him if she could take any more or not, over and over and over he kept driving it deep inside her pussy. A few seconds later, and she again lost all control. She came in another explosion of screams and squirting pussy juice. "Fuck me! Fuck ME! FFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEE!!!!!!" she screamed as her body again went tense all over and she came long and hard. "OOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!

Steve watched as her eyes again rolled back and her body went tense all over. He rammed into her a few more strokes, then held himself deep inside as he felt her pussy spasm and the wet juices squirted up against him. It took all of his self-control not to come right then himself. He held back, wanting just a little more....

Waiting a couple of minutes until she once again calmed down, Steve pulled himself off of her and helped her to her feet. She was very unsteady as he led her over to her makeup table. He had her face the mirror behind the table, then pulled her arms behind her back and held them there with one arm. He wanted her to see herself the way he saw her.

Knowing that it was supposed to be his fault - that he was MAKING her do these things – gave Steve a sense of power that he used to the full. "So you don't want me to fuck you anymore?" he asked her. He watched as she hesitated a few seconds, obviously confused about what she wanted. Finally, she shook her head no, but it was such a weak gesture that he could tell that she didn't mean it any more.

"You don't think I should treat you like a slut?" he asked. Again, she shook her head no, ever so slightly... almost reluctantly. He slid his free hand up to her tits and squeezed them firmly. "Then why do you run around dressed like one with no bra all the time?" he asked her.

Sandy tried to answer, but Steve didn't give her a chance. His hand had slid around in front of her then down onto her pussy, touching it for both of them to see in the reflection. "And I can tell you for sure, that no one but a dirty little slut would wear such a short wedding dress with no panties underneath."

This time, she didn't even try to defend herself. She looked herself up and down in the mirror. She saw her swollen tits thrust out, her nipples very hard, and her bare pussy exposed to view. Her hair and makeup was a mess from the way she'd already been used by this young man.

At the sight of herself, Sandy got even more turned on. That girl in the mirror definitely was looking like a slut... like one of those girls in the porn movies Steve liked to watch. If she was a man, she'd also be fucking that girl...Good and hard too, just the way she needed to get it... teaching this naughty little bride who was the boss.

Steve pushed her forward a little more, letting go of her arms so that she could support herself on the dresser. He grabbed the bottom of her dress and pushed it up until it was now bunched around her waist, fully exposing her sexy ass.

This was the first time he had seen her from behind, and he had to hold back a laugh at what he saw. She had a tattoo on her left ass cheek. It had originally said "Randy's Girl". However, "Randy" was crossed out, and written above it was "Mark's" which was also now crossed out. Written beside that, it read "Tom's" so that it now read "Tom's Girl". Steve thought how interesting it was to see blatantly displayed how his dad was only the most recent in a long line of men to claim that nice ass as his own... and now, here he was about to take his turn.

He ran his hand over that tattoo gently. "You're not 'Randy's Girl' anymore, are you," he said softly.

At first confused, Sandy quickly understood what he was saying. Her mind flashed back to her first husband. It was his idea for her to get the tattoo. "No," she said. "Not anymore."

"Not 'Mark's Girl', either?" he asked.

"No. Not his either," she said. Her second husband had demanded that she change the tattoo for him.

"Are you my dad's girl... 'Tom's Girl'?" he went on.

"Yes. I'm his now," she whispered quietly. This time it had been her idea to put Tom's name there. She remembered as she was having it done at the tattoo shop how embarrassed she was... imagining how the man doing the work must have thought that she had men taking numbers to have a turn with her.

Steve suddenly raised his hand and slapped her ass nice and hard, right on that tattoo. He looked at her in the mirror, seeing her jump, then pushed her a little further forward and grabbed her by the hips with both hands. He slid his cock up against her pussy, just at the right height with those nice heels, and said to her, "If you're 'Tom's Girl', then how come I'm the one about to fuck you?" He pushed himself inside her, then gave her another slap in that same spot. "Looks like you're my girl now!"

Sandy gasped as he entered her. He immediately started fucking her good and hard, ramming himself deep inside her pussy. The time for fucking slow... the time for her pleasure... those times were over. She could tell that now it was his time. This was going to be all about HIS pleasure.

Steve pounded himself inside her, pulling her by the hips back onto his cock with each thrust. Every so often, he slapped her ass again. She wasn't an innocent young bride... she had decided to look like a slut, so it was time for her to get fucked like one.

After a few minutes, Steve realized that he didn't need to force Sandy to fuck him. He loosened his grip a little and saw that she was pushing herself back against him all on her own. He watched her rock back into him, meeting every thrust. When it came to fucking, she knew what she was doing. His stepmom was definitely a good little fuck.

He fucked her like that for a little while, but soon he could feel that his own orgasm was rapidly approaching. His balls were getting tight and he could feel his cock swell larger. He once again grabbed her hips, slapped her ass hard one last time, then began ramming her as hard as he could. He saw her looking at him in the mirror and he was about to say something, when she spoke first.

"Come on," she urged him. "Do it. Give it to me good and hard. You know I deserve it... such a dirty little slut!" She leaned forward a little more and spread her legs a little wider, changing the angle just enough and spreading herself open a little wider so that her pussy was even more available for his pleasure. She turned her hands around and grabbed the edge of the dresser on either side of her body, ready now to take it as hard as he could give it to her. "Fuck it. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy nice and hard!"

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,224 Followers