Clear Conscience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

Her dirty, insistent urging pushed him over the edge. It was time. His pace changed and he now was intent on pounding her as hard as he could. Her ass shook and rippled with each thrust as he slid his cock nearly all the way out then rammed back inside. It didn't take much longer until, after a few even more rapid strokes, Steve threw his head back and let out a loud groan of pleasure. He rammed into her one last time and began spurting a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

"FUUUCCCKKKK!" he groaned as spasm after spasm of erotic release shot out of his cock. He pounded into her again as each spurt of cum shot out, ramming her so hard that the makeup stand nearly tipped over as Sandy tried to hold herself steady against him.

Sandy had felt his cock swell larger just before the end then felt the gush of hot liquid squirting up inside her. Her body trembled as one more orgasm shook her... not as strong as the ones before, but in some ways more satisfying as she felt his cock probing the deepest parts of her body.

She looked back at him in the mirror as he came, fascinated by how contorted his face had become as he let loose his pent-up passion. She liked how he wasn't looking back at her... he was totally lost in his own pleasure. After the initial peak of orgasm, his eyes had shifted down and were intently focused on the pussy he had just fucked so well.

Finally, he was done. Sandy let him hold himself inside her for another minute, then she slid free and turned around, dropping to her knees again in front of him. She took him in her mouth, slowly and gently sucking on his cock. She sucked him clean, licking everywhere to make sure that his cum and her own juices were all cleaned up. When she was done, she stayed on her knees but looked up at him.

It was back to her old act now. "I am 'Tom's Girl'," she said softly. "You shouldn't have done this to me. What would your father say?" Then, she slid his cock into her mouth, sucking on him and feeling that hardness one more time.

Pulling free, she stood up. As she did, she let her tits slide across his chest, wet with the sweat of their passion. She reached up and put a finger to her lips. "But I won't tell him," she said softly. "He doesn't need to know. It will be our secret... even when you make me do it again next time."

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers