Cleats, Clit and Cum

Story Info
Two teammates go for the goal: their captain's feet.
2.4k words
4.16
35.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I for one keep finding things missing on this site. First there were no cheerleader feet stories, and now I couldn't find anything to do with soccer and feet or any sports (related to feet) for that matter. So, let's go to a high school weight room, where three senior soccer girls (all 18 fyi) decide to have some post game fun. Please comment and rate my story, thanks!"

Janelle stumbled into the empty weight room, not even able to concentrate on her surroundings. Her tear shaped eyes where ironically filled with tears, of shame and guilt. She laid down the floor against the hard wall. The 5" 8' blond was still in her uniform, a red and gold shirt and matching red shorts. Her socks were also red, while her cleats were black Nike's. Janelle knew she was an attractive woman, even off the field. In addition to flowing long hair, her skin was as perfect as could be: no acne, no pimps, no moles, just smooth, white skin that seemed to glow without her makeup on. She had a skinny, athletic frame with a perky set of tits and legs that defined her sexiness. Her hazel eyes were wide and made people's attitude melt. None of that matter now to her though, after that humiliating loss. Boys would never look at her, her teammates would reject her, and her friends would never been seen in her company. Not after that embarrassing moment.

Janelle was the star player and captain of her high school's soccer team. She was chosen for her ability to lead, her impressive footwork, and her popularity with the other girls. She had brought them to the finals this year with only one single loss. That all seemed to disappear before her eyes during the last few minutes of the game. Janelle and her friend Morgan were dribbling the ball back and forth, keeping it away from the enemy team. Right as Janelle was about to score a goal, one of the other team's star players intercepted and kicked Janelle in the knee. The referee, too busy with some less important detail never saw the foul. Janelle then did the same thing to her opponent, pissed that this bitch had just gotten away with it. However, the referee saw this and flagged her. After arguing with the referee about the altercation, Janelle was upgraded to a red flag, meaning she was out of the game. To make matters worse, the whole things was on camera by the local news. Without her on the field, the team lost 4-3, after being ahead by two for most of the game.

Janelle's crying got worse just thinking about it. Her own coach hadn't believed her about the other player and told her she was a disgraceful captain. She had been banned from her post game meeting. She had no idea what to do with herself. She didn't want to go home, she didn't want to stay here, she didn't want to be around anyone. The tear continued to fall down like rain, soaking her face and shirt.

Suddenly, the weeping captain heard a voice. "Janelle? Where are you?" It was a familiar, friendly voice, but Janelle didn't want to answer. Soon after, the door to the weight room open and in came Morgan, Janelle's best friend and the team's main defender. Morgan was equally as blond as Janelle, but had a less mature look and freckles. She was a more playful and goofy person, and always was trying to make Janelle laugh. Her hair was shorter and had been untied since the game ended, otherwise her uniform was still fully on. Morgan's blue eyes looked concerningly down at her best friend.

"Morgie, please leave me alone. I don't want anyone around," Janelle told her best friend. "Everyone hates me." And with that, Janelle started crying even heavier than before. Morgan put her arms around Janelle's shaking body and hugged her.

"I don't hate you Janelly," Morgan replied. I saw what happened. "That bitch had it coming to her. Coach Allen just won't listen to any of us." Morgan caressed her friend's shoulders, attempting to comfort her.

Janelle calmed a little bit down, happy to have her best friend say that. "I feel like shit right now. What am I going to do?" Janelle asked with concern.

"I don't know, but we'll figure out something," Morgan said gleefully. "At least everyone knows how much of a badass you are now. You should have seen the look on that girl's face." Morgan laughed her trademark laugh, a high pitched yelp. "She looked like she had been thrown in a cage with a tiger."

Janelle couldn't help but laugh as hard as she could. The two blondes were grabbing our sides before long and we couldn't stop. Then, they gave both gave a yelp. Someone else was coming down the halls. The girls remained frozen, not sure of whom was getting closer. The door opened again and this time a girl with short dark hair carrying a water bottle came into the room. Susie, the team's goalie, was also an very attractive girl and was nicknamed "The Naughty Kitten" for a reason. Her figure screamed sex and her face looked photoshopped. Like Janelle, she was clear faced and her green eyes were alluring to all boys. Her tits were more developed than her teammates and irresistible legs rivaled Janelle's. However, when it came to the team, she was no whore. She was supportive and friendly to all the girls. Her uniform was dirtier, from the multiple dives and catches she had made tonight.

"Ok, I thought I heard you two giggling in here," she said with a smile. Susie sat down with the two girls, putting down her bottle next to her. "Janelle, you are awesome, you know that right?" she said seriously. "That girl needed to be ejected, not you."

Janelle nodded, starting to realize that maybe some company was good after all. Her closest friends were with her now, and everything felt better already. Morgan agreed with Susie. "The girl needs a good spanking, don't you think Susie?" They both laughed at the thought.

"Oh yeah, a nice good spanking for the naughty girl," Susie replied seductively. She then tried to playful spank Morgan, but missed.

"You know what?" Morgan suddenly asked. "I think I know how to cheer up Janelly there Susie!" She reached over to Susie's ear and started whispering something that Janelle couldn't hear. Whatever it was, it made Susie laugh. Then, Susie started whispering in Morgan's ear, prompting her to laugh about something. The two girls kept whispering to themselves for a bit, which was starting to make Janelle nervous.

"Ok, what is it?" Janelle asked. "It better not be the kissing game idea again." The game hadn't gone so well, seeing as none of the girls wanted to kiss each and there were no cute boys around during practice. The waterboy, Tim, was hardly an option. All the girls knew that he was really a pervert and just wanted to sniff their clothes when no one was around. Of course, he had never been caught by the Coach, so nothing could be done.

Morgan shook her head. "No Janelly, better than that."

Janelle knew that Morgan's idea of "better" was hardly ever that. "Ok, what is it then?"

Susie answered the question. "We are going to pamper you tonight." Both girls giggled again.

Honestly, Jannelle had no desire to be "pampered." Let alone, leave this room. "No thanks guys, I don't feel like going out." Janelle slumped back down in her depressed state.

Both girls, however, gave each other amused looks. They had no intention of taking her anywhere. "Nope, just us three right here girly," replied Morgan. She went on Janelle's right side of her leg, while Susie sat on the left side. "Your feet must have got quite the workout today, so we're gonna give them a massage!" Morgan took off the cleat on her side while Susie removed the other cleat. Janelle's socks were dirty from the game, and the smell came out full force after the girls removed her shoes.

The young soccer captain didn't know what to think of this. She hated having her feet touched by anyone and only went to one salon for pedicures, as she trusted the woman who worked their. Now her best friends on the other hand, she wasn't so sure about. "I don't know guys, I'm not really much for foot massages," Janelle said with concern.

"Oh, don't worry Janelly, it will feel great," Morgan said. She gave Susie a wink. "We are experts, right Susie?"

"Such professionals," Susie added. "You won't even know what hit you after we are done."

Though still unsure about how this would turn out, Janelle knew her friends were only trying to make her better, so she gave them the ok. Morgan took her finger and pulled down the long, red socks down to her ankle. She took a small whiff, reeling from the nasty odor. "PU!" Morgan said with disgust. Janelle smiled, knowing that her stink was because of her hard work on the field. Morgan and Susie then both removed the socks, revealing Janelle's feet. Like the rest of her body, they were white as snow and flawless. They were a nice size seven and smooth to the touch. Her cute toes were painted a strawberry red color, although the paint was slightly chipped from playing. The soles of her feet were red from stress of the shoes and felt slightly raw.

The two girls began massaging Janelle's feet with gusto. They massaged the soles of her feet, relieving the pressure on them. Neither girl had any training or anything, but they both knew that soon it wouldn't matter. Janelle started to relax her body. "This isn't so bad I guess," she said. She closed her eyes and let the warmth of the massaging take over her.

"Here, have some of this, it's your favorite vitamin water." Susie passed her water bottle to Janelle. She took a few sips. Yep, orange flavor with Calcium and Vitamin C. She took a few more sips. Something about this tasted different though.

Soon, that didn't matter. The girls had finished their massage, but they didn't let her feet go. Instead, Morgan brought the foot up to her face, took out her tongue, and gave it a lick. Janelle shook with surprise. Her best friend had licked her foot! "Morgan! What the fuck?" Janelle asked.

"Just relax Janelle....relax," said Susie. She gave the left foot she had been massaging a lick like Morgans. Soon, both girls were licking Janelle's perfect peds like they were ice cream cones. Janelle wanted to resist, but something was wrong with her body. She didn't feel like moving. Her body felt like mush and she could hardly wiggle a toe, much less move her legs. The feeling of her friend's tongues on her feet also was starting to feel different. They're licking felt wet on her soles, but also warm as well.

"What's going on?" Janelle managed to ask. She felt so tired all of a sudden and the warm feeling was spreading to her whole body.

"Oh, it's that drink you just had," Morgan said gleefully. "We spiked it just for you. It helps you relax. Now just relax Janelly and let me and Susie have fun with your feet.

Janelle couldn't believe what was happening. "Why are they doing this to me?" Janelle asked herself. They had drugged me and now were licking my feet. It was getting difficult to think, but the feeling on her feet was still strong. It even felt nice to Janelle. The girls licking and kissing her feet started to increase. Their tongues splashed on to Janelle's soles, leaving behind their wet saliva and making her body throb. After all the boys she had been with and had done many dirty things with, they had never made her feel this way.

The girls got bored of the soles and soon started working on her toes. Morgan tended to play with Janelle's toes with her toes, while Susie was sucking on them like candies. The feeling was becoming stronger with Janelle and she started feeling wetter under her shorts. She felt guilty for liking this act, but was enjoying it like none other. Both girls then took in as many toes as they could and bathed them in their mouths. Janelle let out a low moan. She couldn't take very much more of this. Susie stopped her toe sucking and went for Janelle's shorts, removing them and revealing her captain's wet panties. After resuming her sucking, Susie started taking Janelle's whole foot in her mouth. Morgan was soon doing the same thing. Janelle's clit started throbbing and begged her friend to stop. Her pussy was starting feel like a wet sponge that filled with water.

However, Morgan and Susie stopped, but instead, removed their shoes and socks. Morgan and Susie's feet were both the same size as Janelle's but both were different. Morgan's were nearly as pretty as Janelle's and were not painted at all. They were a bit more chunky, but still cute like the rest of Morgan. Susie's toes were painted black and were more slender, built to be as sexy as the rest of her. Both girls took a finger and quickly removed Janelle's panties. Then, Morgan took her right foot and Susie took her left foot and started rubbing Janelle's pussy. They caressed the swollen pussy vigorously with their tantalizing toes, trying to make Janelle cum. The feeling was again too much for Janelle to take. After only about a minute of being foot fucked, she gave one last loud moan and out squirted her juices. Never before had Janelle squirted like this. The juices ran all over Morgan and Susie's feet, and the two girls giggled at the feeling of the wet cum on their feet. They took their own respective feet, and offered them to the other to clean. Morgan sucked on Susie's feet while Susie sucked on Morgan's feet, until both their peds were clean.

Janelle, exhausted from her tremendous squirt, just laid there, taking it all in. After finishing each other's feet, the three friends laid down next to each other. Morgan and Susie both smiled at Janelle, thanking her for her delicious feet and cum. Janelle just smiled. Even if this had been wrong, it had cheered her up. She now knew why she had the best team now. She closed her eyes, hoping that next time, at least she could be the one dominating them.