Cleavage

Story Info
That intriguing space or window.
3k words
4.09
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleavage G3 3,001

Cleavage changes everything, which changes cleavage. The first impassion, shape, color, texture, light, dimension, smell, firmness, softness, eyes, sexual arousal, pregnancy, surgery, nursing children, clothed or unclothed, etc. They all change cleavage.

It used to be that it was a 'no-no' for a man to get caught viewing cleavage instead of 'sneaking a peek' and attempting to look but not get caught. There have even been sexual harassment lawsuits for looking at women's cleavage. I am telling you truly, absolute stupidity.

Women see cleavage as a fashion item and as a way of overt sexual expression or a subtle or not so subtle tease. Women see cleavage as a part of what they want to, 'Say,' when deciding what to wear. She will have considered who will be looking, where she will be, what is the event or non-event, what she looks like, what she will want people to think, and how horny is she.

Men see cleavage as breasts, tits, nipples, and/or as sexually stimulating. Men see cleavage as an enticement, as entertaining, they wish it was an invitation, and are certain that it is a great if not a wonderful thing. It is a, must see, when available to the eye. He too will consider what she is wearing and where they are. If he can sneak a peek he will attempt to determine if she is wearing a bra, falsies, or a padded shape, or if she is braless, natural, and/or pierced. Can he see her lace bra material, the breast resting in the cup of the bra?

It used to be rude for a man to look at a woman's breasts, nipples, camel toe, hemline, and her ass. That is not true any longer. Now sexual tolerance has led to tramp stamps and whales tails, pubic hair, and barbells on display. Add in navel piercings and tattoos and you, the reader, will understand how obvious this is.

The French Court of Louis the Great used to do a good job of maximizing breasts through the use of cleavage displays, don't forget. The current cleavage displays pale beside the French's examples.

In modern times the real shift from checking out a woman's cleavage being rude to that same action being expected, and at the least accepted started back at least as far as the 1950s when true Rock music started taking over the teenage music scene. It soon became known as 'Rock and Roll.'

The dances that came with the music eventually allowed girls to show lots of skin and underwear (mostly cotton tightie-whiteys) and sweaters that accented nipples and cleavage. So skin and underwear were introduced to everyday wear among the younger generation called the boomer generation. We called our selves the Boner Generation when I was in high school over 60 years ago.

Sexually inferred silhouettes were brought into the fashion scene using cleavage when Madonna and Bette Midler came along and introduced, 'boostenhalten,' and 'tits-slinger,' to the pop-music world vocabulary with virtually no social pushback.

So the eyes are the difference?

Why does 'he' pick 'her' to focus on for his cleavage watching? Or is the question correctly; Who does she pick to have focus on her? Does she display breasts, asses, camel toes, etc., knowing the reactions of men? Are women expecting or hoping to cause 'him' to notice, look, or be rude, or embarrass himself? Do women gloat when watching men look?

Some woman, it probably would be best if a woman, needs to write about cleavage from a woman's point of view. Is it fashion, sexual intent, what influences a woman to choose a certain way to present cleavage?

The shape of cleavage is a mystery to men. MEN do not understand a few basic things that women do understand. Men take it for granted that they do not understand. Here are a few things about men and breasts that can be stipulated:

1. That women have an inherent ability to make breasts into sizes, shapes, and positions quite different from what is naturally present.

2. That breasts are just an outside toy for men to focus on while she is focusing on internal ideas and feelings of emotion related to that look and/or feel.

3. The color of skin can really affect the amount of time and energy that goes into a man's attempts to look at her breasts. If there is a hint of a tan line, he will be looking for the edge of the tan line to see the parts of her that were protected from tanning. He will be hoping and imagining that a nipple is about to show. A tan line exposed in cleavage is something that will start a man to thinking about sex.

4. The texture of the skin exposed in cleavage is also important. If the skin is smooth and soft looking, a man knows in his mind (either accurately or in error) that her breasts will jiggle when she moves. He watches for it and often will cause her to move just to see the cleavage jiggle. He is always, yes always hoping she will jiggle a nipple into view inside that tan line.

5. The light in the room or at the location of the cleavage viewing is very important to get the correct idea of how these breasts really look. Sometimes the low light will cause a man to overestimate the breasts he is looking at. In low light, his hopes are always influenced by the implication of intimacy that is implied when seeing breasts in shadow.

6. The influence of the size of cleavage is obvious. If a woman has small breasts, she might still have long, puffy, flat, leaking, hard or pierced nipples. During the day, she could dress or under-dress to have just certain of these traits occur when a man looks at her. When a woman has large breasts, she might still have long, puffy, flat, leaking, or hard nipples. But, she also has the visual effect advantage due to at least her 'more to see,' as she moves about. Her large breasts are just more visible move to inner space and him.

7. A man amplifies the importance of the cleavage by a factor equal to the obvious abundance of a breast. The impact on how much else a man thinks about depends on which man is looking. It will be small breasts that turn them on for some men, and large breasts for at least as many other men.

8. Men like large breasts to be moving around them in society. More large breasts get gawked at than do small breasts; just because they appear so different from almost any man's tits and they will predictably be moving and jiggling more frequently than small breasts.

9. All men like to bury their noses in her cleavage; right down between her breasts where he can smell the body smells and the perfume on her skin; her essence. When combined with a snug fit between her breasts, hard nipples, and deep cleavage, the smell emanating from a woman's breasts is the third best smell in the world. Fresh cookies are number one, followed by the smell of an aroused vagina as number two. Even some days, an old and musty sweat can smell wonderful evaporating from a woman breasts.

10. Nipples are like handles and anchors. They just are. A nipple or just the hint of a nipple will keep a man's head focused on her chest when his cock is already anticipating a different part of her body. Nipples are so varied that they will require a separate paper to cover them adequately enough to explain them. I may write it.

11. Nipples feel good from the outside, rough, smooth, wrinkled, puffy, flat, hot, wet, hairy or fuzzy, tattooed (ouch), or maybe inward pointed, while cracked, sore, and dry are also possibilities. 'Tasty' is my favorite description. They taste of warmth, of softness, and are tender to the touch, feeling smooth against lips, a cock, or other breasts or nipples, or?

12. The shape is so varied that no description is adequate, other than to say that variety is the spice of breasts, areoles, and nipples.

(Author's note: I prefer my woman's breasts to be whatever size they are. I prefer it when her nipples are pointing down at me when she gets on top and rides for her pleasure as a 'cowgirl'.)

13. Cleavage changes shape to fit whatever her breasts are touching. Arms, elbows, hands, cocks, vagina, lips, purse straps, seat belts, ropes, chains, whips, pillows, sheets, blankets, padded bra cups, blouses, and lace lingerie are all just a few of the things changing a breast shape daily. Some shape changing influences that involve no contact are rhythmic fucking movements, walking, and bending over in front of men.

14. Researchers doing a paper on nipples last week, found out (all are estimated numbers): FYI: Nipples can take on 11,342 more shapes than breasts, and breasts can make 23,675 more shapes than areolae can. Areolae can take on 3,425,369 different measurable shapes. That means that nipples can take on over 85 trillion shapes. Who would have guessed?

15. The color of cleavage has so many influences that to just say 'color wheel of shapes' is a nearly perfect complete description. When she's aroused her nipples and areolae react in ways that are detectable quite easily as the flow of blood to her nipples is very close to the surface, and causes blue lines under the skin's surface for men to trace with their tongue. They all lead to her nipple. The nipple turns darker when she becomes aroused. Her nipples become warmer and feel tighter against his thumb and forefinger.

16. Engorged, her nipples roll easily between his fingers and tongue. Men have had her nipples burn their chest as she drags hers across them when she is on top. All in all, nipples are colorful fun toys.

17. Color lines on breasts are very important. Many men make judgments about a woman based on a tan line he sees on a breast or waistline. Even an exposed sleeve tan line can influence a man enough for a man to have a sexual thought. The real changer for color is when a woman wears a strapless top and her top keeps slipping down. When a woman wears strapless anything, all men are waiting for her tan lines, and then her nipples to show. They will wait overtime, everywhere, always. THEY ARE SURE THAT A NIPPLE IS GOING TO SHOW!

18. Her breasts texture is constantly changing. Nipples crinkle, areolae engorge and/or develop goosebumps. Her skin; dry, moisturized, or sweaty, pale or sunburned, tan or natural is still her body. Her breasts can be sticky with perspiration or damp from the shower and a guy will only notice that they are visible and whether her nipples are hard. A man likes to see a woman with sweat on her upper lip or a shine from her breasts. Mother Nature and time have proven that men like everything about women and like it more with cleavage.

A lightly swaying cleavage is like a lullaby to a man. He can remember suckling and sleeping with breasts his mother shared. He can remember her heartbeat from all the hours he nursed. The lightweight heft of breasts when she is on all fours is like gold dust on a scale; the best feel of all breast grabs.

When the light is subdued in the place where the cleavage is seen, the image is less distinct. The man's mind will imagine what he wants. He can think and can experience cerebrally, so low light is best. The dark is terrible, trust me, many a man has stuck a nipple in his eye in the dark. Hmm...

Dimensions appear to be uncertain and changing continuously. Breasts are sort of like the earth. They are whatever size they are said to be since men do not know the statistical difference between sizes of breasts. The differences in labeled sizes have never been taught.

It's academic, whatever size they are is fine.

Men do not and did not even unconsciously know that they didn't know. Now that they have read this, they should look up 'how to tell what breasts sizes mean and how to correctly size them for selecting the correct lingerie for their size and dimensions.'

BTW: The earth has been differing sizes through history. As new means of measurement were invented, the size changed. Now then, if someone would just make a 'kitchen tool store' tool for correctly sizing and fitting breasts...

A breast in a bra is like a blindfolded grab bag drawing. There is no way to tell what is in a brassiere without seeing what is in the brassiere. Brassieres have the ability to cause small breasts to appear larger than they actually are.

Also, brassieres can place a woman's breast in a different place than where we are used to seeing them, or from where they naturally hang. Brassieres can make breasts seem very visible or nearly undetectable. Brassieres more and more frequently have padding. The first padded bras had the same effect on the world as the first cars. It revolutionized everything; birth rates, marriage frequency, sexual intercourse frequency, breast awareness, shapes of breasts, shapes of sweaters and swimsuits, and not just actress's cleavage, but cleavage dimensions all around the world.

A review of old New Mexico tourist brochure art shows the difference clearly. From the return of the Korean War troops through today the cleavage has been almost an economic barometer. Cleavage is bigger in inflationary periods in history, but smaller in times of a recession.

The resulting different changes in the size of the gap in the top and front of many of a given time in history's shirts, blouses, swimsuits, and tops were predictable. Those vertical gaps between buttons are also so sexually arousing as to be a clear visual bonus frequently. What she wears frequently shows the gap from her breasts and nipples to the unfilled portion of a padded brassiere when she moves in routine ways. Straight men, gay and bisexual women, and it just dawns on the author that many straight women probably enjoy seeing it. The vertical gap seems so simple to control, I always think it is known about and deliberately being shown to me. I do enjoy the presumably unintended gap in her shirt that allows a glimpse of her nipples as well as her padded but empty brassiere.

It is a great tease to see a glimpse of silk lace for an unexpected flash of a second or more. Or to see the form shaping definition of an underwire curling up just to disappear out of sight beneath a large sheer cup. The cup is then pushing the breast and resultant cleavage into place to fill the gap of cleavage. When this occurs, it is an almost breathlessly erotic experience.

Men, as a rule, prefer that women not wear padded brassieres because they like her the way she is. Men want to see her as she really is, not some padding that represents how some marketing or designer thinks she should look.

More nipples are seen as cleavage when a small breasted woman wears a semi-rigid cupped bra than with any other brassiere styles. As she moves, the bra doesn't, often providing a nipple to be seen under an arm, over a lapel as she leans forward, or when she wants to just tease.

Smells emanating from her cleavage are a factor of emotion. He thinks the emotion triggers her smell. She knows that if he arouses her, that because of her lust and carnal nature, she will smell different from when she isn't aroused.

He knows that she smells different in the morning than in the evening. He knows that she smells different before and after she comes. Her breath's smell changes along with her essence, but not as predictable.

He knows her smells are better described as flavors and scents. She often has this strawberry-almond flavor saliva after they make love.

Firmness is subjective. The firmness of a breast is a giveaway for those breasts that have been 'augmented'. A natural breast flows over his grip. It seems to close around his hand as though it was feeling him. The yolk-like action is more fluid and broader felt than when a breast has an inserted augmentation. Often an augmented breast is almost as undesirable to touch as a padded brassiere. Natural breast sag is a delight and an indirect reminder of having nursed a baby or possibly lots of sexual breast experiences through her life.

Softness guaranteed. Oh, my stars! Nothing is as soft as a vagina, but breasts are the next softest as the closest second. Very close! So close that when a man has access to one, he always want access to both. He also wants her pussy when he has her breasts. The smoothness of breasts is a natural feeling because they are in a baby's face (or his) when they are being suckled, mother nature wanted to make the baby feel safe when feeding, so the areas surrounding breasts are soft. They are placed in front so that men will spend some time looking at them, and touching them, kissing them, and having sex with them if they are big enough, and so he will look at them and marvel to himself.

Eyes are elevators, and appreciative. Men look at women's breasts because her breasts are right there. Guys like breasts because they, well, because they are breasts. Men look at breasts with nothing polite in their mind. Men are thinking about 3 things when they look at breasts. The first thing is, What does she look like naked? Second. How big are they, really? The third thing he thinks is, "Does she shaves her pubes?"

Hey, please don't shoot me. I'm just the messenger.

Eyes are like elevators because once they look at something, they will look for it there, again. Just like an elevator car, a man will look at a woman's breasts before he looks at her shoes, hands, eyes, car, anything.

Breasts are the Presidential Suites for eyes.

Breasts are the lobby for eyes.

Breasts are the ground floor for eyes.

There is a magnetic force making cleavage.