ia and the Soccer Match Ch. 02

Story Info
The 3 teens are out of the rain, but not out of trouble.
1.2k words
3.53
18.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stopeggo
stopeggo
30 Followers

Clia, Russell, and Mark ran back to her house. They were all naked. It was raining. The sex fluid from their recent adventure in the shed rolled off of their young bodies in the gentle, streaming rain. The growing puddles reflected their firm tan bodies. Russell could have played basketball if this had been the States. In their area of Quinsley there wasn't a team, so he played soccer (aka football). Mark wasn't very interesting, let's talk about Clia. Clia was taller than Mark. She had long brown hair that was darker and longer in the rain. It's dripping curls came down below her breasts. She didn't play soccer as much, but kept her body in shape with horse-back riding and gymnastics. She didn't have your typical gymnast body, but she was in shape and stronger than you would think.

Smiling, she said "I don't have the key."

"What?" They were on the front porch.

"It's ok. We can go around the back."

The three naked seniors scooted to the back. Dicks bobbed and tits ached in the cold rain. There was a gate (it was open) and they went through and turned to get into the back door. Except, that the gate slid over slippery grass and they all fell down onto the grass into a pile. A muddy, grassy, pile. This really excited the neighbor's malamute and it bounded out of its doghouse and barked at them against the gate.

"Shut Up Mikey!" said Clia.

"Wait right here," Clia said as she went inside, "I have to get something."

Mark and Russell watched Clia's eighteen year old butt scoot through the door. Small, green blades of grass stuck to her butt. "Clia should play soccer with us more often," said Russell.

"Shit, you know that's right," said Mark.

In a moment Clia returned with two towels. "These are for your feet." The three made their way to the downstairs bathroom, and got into the shower. Well, Mark and Russell did. "I want to know how much you want to fuck me, so..."

"So what?"

"So I want you two to make out... in the shower. I'll watch."

"What!" "No fuckin way!"

"Yes way!"

"How does that prove anything," queried Russell?

"Yeah, what does that prove," asked Mark, a little too interested.

"It proves that you would do something you don't want to do, because you want to fuck me so bad. It proves that you want to stick your hard cocks right into me and fuck me!"

There was definitely a few awkward moments, but then there was some make-out time. There wasn't any kissing. The make-out time really got Clia's gears going, and she told them to get out and dry off. She jumped into the shower and got all the leaves and grass off of her back.

Then she took the 18 year old boys to the sofa.

"Now we all get to make out," Clia exclaimed! They sprawled onto the sofa.

"What about your parents?" "They won't be back until the evening; they're looking at schools with my brother."

Russell, Clia, and Mark all sat on the sofa. The red velvet sofa was just big enough for all three of them

Russell lay down on the sofa. Clia lay down on top of him. They ran their hands over each other with hands of lust. Mark didn't exactly know what to do and stood there with his hard-on throbbing. "MMM, let me have that," Clia said, reaching over to Mark's marker. She stroked his cock with her fingertips. Leaning back onto Russell's lap, she stroked his chest. As she stroked Russell's chest, she could feel his cock twitch under her thighs which were spread on both side of his hips. "Mmm," this made her feel very warm on the inside.

Clia also liked the way Mark's cock seemed to grow and dance with her fingers. She wanted to kiss it. She did and Mark almost fell onto them. Russell's cock was now rubbing against her pussy. It ran back and forth as Russell writhed beneath her. Russell had hold over her outstretched arm which he played with like...

"What was that?" Mark seemed to have heard something. "It was over there," Mark said gesturing to the area below where the garage would be. There were a few quiet, quite intolerably erotic seconds where all three held onto each other in a delicate but firm way. They all felt very naked all of the sudden. Clia's nipples hardened slightly.

"I don't think there is anything." "There is about to be something," Russell said, "between your legs." Clia rolled her eyes. "I am not on top of you because of your wit, Rusty." Russell didn't like that, but his cock twitched. Clia guided her hips over his and guided his cock to kiss her pussy lips.

"Mrrr," said Russell, purring (in a manly way) as his cock touched her moist lips. He looked at her and, not seeing disdain; entered slightly...

"Mmm. Come on!" Clia grinded her hips, engulfing Russell's cock with her pot. Her grip on Mark had gotten very tight! He took his cock out of her hand and guided it towards her mouth. She took it there and kissed him in a way he had never been kissed.

The three of them stayed locked in a slow sexual embrace, kissing and grinding. Clia covered Mark's hand as it traced her soft breasts and tender nipples. Russell felt Clia grasp his cock with the muscles of her vagina. He was fighting as long as he could to resist the urge to just grab her and roll her to the floor! The red velvet sofa felt really good on his backside though, and Clia looked really good writhing above him. Her nipples were very large, but they looked good. If Mark wasn't licking them he would instead.

...

"Just use all of the bacon then!" Clia's dad was headed down the stairs, talking to her mom. "I don't know why you can't just use all of it."

Clia quickly woke up and pointed to the bathroom door. All three sweaty sleepy (but now very awake) teenagers silently scooted their tan young behinds into the bathroom. And then, into the shower stall by the door.

They had just slipped into the shower stall. Clia reached to close the door and then slid the curtain closed. Two seconds later, her dad walked in.

"Brush, brush, brush," her dad said, apparently looking for a brush. Of course, the brush was right there; in the shower stall. Clia, Mark and Russell all exchanged glances with each other and the brush. The stall was not big so they all held each other so as not to touch the cold tile or touch the plastic curtain. Clia could feel both sticky cocks twitching at her butt.

"Oooh," said Clia's dad along with a hard "thwack," sound. "Now I need a Band-Aid," he said looking at the cut on his forehead.

"Are you alright Carl," Clia's mom called?

"Yeah, I hit my head on the stupid drawer!" Carl started to leave. He started up the stairs. Clia slowly opened the curtain.

"The Band-Aids are down stairs," the mom said! Clia quickly closed the curtain. The sudden breeze teased her nipples and the two cocks at her backside.

"Oh my gosh," Clia whispered.

"Here, I'll get one for you big baby." Clia's mom and dad were both coming down the stairs. They were both coming to the bathroom where she and two young men were hiding in the shower stall, stomachs churning and skin tingling.

End of part two

To be continued...

stopeggo
stopeggo
30 Followers