Click

Story Info
A photo shoot or threesome?
2k words
3.98
51.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeanttesome
Jeanttesome
13 Followers

The light was soft and warm as April looked up from her spot reclining naked on the sheepskin rug in the living room. Her husband had set up the digital camera and a few lights in the corner and was busy checking exposure, making sure all the flash heads were firing, clicking off pictures, and plugging in cables. The candles from her bathroom, now burning on the side tables, gave off a strong scent of woodland forest.

The doorbell rang and while her husband went to get it, April managed to jump up off the carpet, slip on her robe, and go upstairs before he returned. She knew Gregg wanted her to stay on the rug, but she felt a little shy, and anyway it would be sexier to remove her clothes a little at a time as the shoot progressed.

She had done two photo shoots with Todd in the last couple of months. Just a few mini-skirts and bikini shots the first time, but bolder in the second session: white lace lingerie, garter belt, and thigh-high stockings over stiletto heels, with Todd beside her, naked to the waist. As the evening wore on, first the bed jacket and then the bustier came off, the camera clicking and clicking, while she posed and teased, offering her breasts, her thighs, even a glimpse of pussy. Her eyes were alight, her flesh glowed, and then, when it was over, as she was tying up her robe, she suddenly flashed Todd a wicked smile and a rosy, erect nipple. Gregg laughed, suggesting she give Todd a blowjob as a reward for good modeling. April responded with a small glare that said he was pushing her a bit too fast, but then, seeing Todd's cock straining in his pants at the suggestion, she went over and stroked the bulge, consoling both men with, "Maybe another night, when I'm ready to go further."

A week after that, Gregg asked Todd if he would be interested in modeling again with April. Todd said he was, and then asked if he could bring David, another model, who was a friend of his from college. When Gregg mentioned the idea to April, she didn't say a word, but she didn't make a face either. During the next few days, as they talked it over, he felt her warming to the possibility. It was daring to invite both guys so soon, but Gregg was sure she would enjoy it, and with some anticipation he bought her a selection of sheer condoms, the kind that would be easy to erase from the final images with a little Photoshop retouching. She laughed the day she saw them in his camera bag. "What are you planning to do with all those?"

When April came downstairs, she was wearing an open pink robe that showed off her womanly, 40-something figure in a white lace push up bra, sheer lace stockings, garter, and lace panties stretched over the tuft of her warm pussy. Todd and Gregg watched her enter the living room from the corner where the lights and camera were set up. She was walking carefully down the stairs on high, white platform shoes. When she got clear of the railing April saw David on the couch and blushed, a little surprised, but quickly regained her composure. "I didn't know Todd was bringing a friend," she said with a smile. Gregg made introductions as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She gave Todd a hug and shook David's hand and then gave him a hug, too. She remembered all those condoms Gregg bought and felt her pussy grow moist. Three pairs of male eyes seemed to feel it too, invited to stare by her open robe. She instinctively pulled it closed.

Within ten minutes the robe was gone and her ass was up in the air while one knee pressed into the couch cushions. She had climbed onto the couch by placing one leg and shoe on its arm and the other high heel down into the carpet, stretching a little further as she pulled up and onto both knees. Gregg always made her get into some odd positions to start, so she would be limber and loose when he began shooting. Now, with her face in a red velvet pillow, she adjusted her position by rocking her knees back and forth to get comfortable. Todd and David, dressed only in flowing black pants, were standing one in front and one behind the couch. When she turned her head to the side to peek at her husband behind the camera, she could see them watching her from the mirror in the corner. A moment later, her eyes were dazzled by repeated flashes of light, as Gregg fired off shot after shot. When the room returned to candlelight, she heard Gregg say, "David can you adjust the flower lace on the edge of her panties? It's not lying flat." April arched her back and raised her buttocks to help David adjust the lace and in one motion he ran his finger under the edge of her panties, down the curve of her cheek, and into her pussy. A little thrill of surprise and fear went through her at this new breach of boundaries, but Gregg's camera resumed its clicking and the lights took up their flashing, so she accepted the finger and fell in with the rhythm of its stroking. And then she felt a second finger, and she accepted that, too, and then after a moment the clicking stopped, as before, and Gregg stepped out from behind the camera with new directions.

The scene Gregg wanted to shoot next required a bit of setting up. He wanted their heavy brass and glass coffee table draped in the sheepskin rug and repositioned so that one brass corner was exposed and pointed at the center of the couch. Then the camera and lights would have to be brought around to one side of the couch and the mirror in the far corner covered so it wouldn't reflect the equipment. As the men set about rearranging furniture, April went into the bathroom to freshen up and then into the kitchen for a bottle of merlot and glasses. When she returned to the living room, there was just enough time for the wine to breathe while Gregg positioned her and made final adjustments to his equipment.

Gregg had her climb onto the coffee table as if she were a stalking animal, on hands and knees facing the couch. Then he asked her to drop her camera-side bra strap and growl at the camera. It was an uncomfortable position: the sheepskin did little to relieve the pressure of the hard table against her knees. April was beginning to sweat by the time Gregg finished the shot, but he let her relax with a glass of wine afterwards. For the next series he added the men, crouched to strike, on either side of her—one near her ass and one near her head—and she was half rearing, with one hand still on the rug and the other clasping her hair behind her head. The push-up bra was gone. Her firm breasts thrust erect nipples at the camera—and at Todd. He put a hand on her thigh. His cock began to fill and rise. April smiled at the camera. Gregg said, "Good."

Todd and David went to visit their wine glasses while Gregg gave April directions for the next scene. He wanted her on her back, with her ass and elbows on the rug and her legs apart at the corner of the table with both of her platformed feet firmly planted on the edge of the couch. She did exactly that, but he wasn't satisfied with the image he saw through the lens. "Take your panties off," he said from behind the camera. As she unhooked the stockings from her garter belt, he added, "but keep everything else on." Todd and David looked on as she doffed the bit of lace and her pussy, with its trim little goatee, was revealed. April saw them looking and tossed the panties at them in mock anger. They fell short of their target. Gregg came out from behind the camera to pick them up. He put them in his pocket and returned to his equipment, and as April resumed her position on the table, she thought she saw him take them out again, hold them for a moment like a nosegay, and then re-pocket them.

April's new position was even more uncomfortable than the last one, but Gregg insisted it looked very hot. Todd was standing, completely naked, between her legs, his hands on her knees, his rock hard cock inches above her pussy. David, still in his black pants, stood by her side, at the level of her breasts. She could see his cock rising beneath the fabric of his pants. She could hardly hold back, her legs itching to close around Todd's thighs, her pussy aching to be filled. But she kept herself in control, counting clicks of the camera, as Todd leaned back on the couch, stroking his cock till it glistened and shone and Gregg brought the camera in tight for close ups of Todd's cock and April's pussy. April, feeling her control slipping, interrupted the shoot. "Let's pause for second guys. I need a little break and some more wine." Todd stopped stoking his cock and relaxed. April stretched out an arm and Gregg helped pull her up off the coffee table. She smiled down at Todd trying to stay in control with his cock so hard. She couldn't resist touching it, stroking it just once. The cock nuzzled her fingers like an eager puppy, compelling her to kiss it, just lightly, on the tip. "Thanks Todd, you looked great in that scene," she laughed as she went to refill her wineglass.

Gregg set up an even more daring scene for the next shoot. The coffee table disappeared and so did the rest of the models' clothes. April stood in her full glory on the sheepskin rug, with David on her left and Todd on her right, a hand pressing into each man's chest, holding them back—but only just. Slowly the guys inched forward, brushing the tips of their cocks against her thighs, her ass. And when their bodies couldn't get any closer, both Todd and David stretched their necks and kissed April earnestly on her cheeks, holding the pose a long moment while Gregg took a camera in his hands and snapped pics from every angle. April felt Todd and David ready to burst against her flanks, enough thrust in their quivering loins to pop her like a champagne cork into the air, when Gregg lowered the camera and said, smiling, "Let's change the pose." The guys relaxed and stretched and April grabbed some more of her wine, and then, without waiting for direction, she flung the red velvet pillows onto the rug, motioning for Todd and David to join her. She ran her hands through her hair and positioned the guys side by side in front of the pillows, and then she knelt on the pillows before them and grinned at Gregg. He sprang to her left side, camera in hand, and she smiled wickedly into his lens. First she teased David, reaching up to caress his balls and petting the tip of his dick till it fairly bounced. Then she turned away, her hair brushing his thigh in farewell, and focused her attention on Todd. She leaned in, closer and closer to the head of his cock.

She hesitated, her parted lips an inch away. She glanced over at her husband behind the camera clicking off photos one after another. Gregg zoomed in close on the look in his wife's eye, then lowered the camera a moment and returned her gaze, full of love. "April," he said softly, "Close your eyes." As her lids descended he murmured "Good... good," and resumed shooting

Click. She took the shaft into her mouth. Click. Deeper. Click. "Good." Deeper still. Click click. She pulled back. Click. Removed the cock, but held it. Click. She kissed it. Click click. Licked it up and down. Click click. In. Click. Out. Click. In. Click. Out. Click. In. Click. Click. Clickclick. Clickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick....

Jeanttesome
Jeanttesome
13 Followers