Click A Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair there was damp and moist, a foreshadowing of the condition I would find her womanly slit to be in, dripping with her cream, and molten with her heat. By her cooing and moaning, I suspected that might be the case. My index finger assiduously avoided the swollen pearl of her pink, slick clitoris, hot and wet and aching for my touch as it might be. Instead, I slid the tip of my finger down along her labia on one side, finding heat and moisture on one side, and fine, downy pubes on the other.

Picking up some of her female moisture on the pleasant slide downward, I caressed those sensitive, swollen and hot lips, as Elizabeth moaned and jerked. "Oh god, Lisa, fuck me! Please, fuck my hole, I want you inside me!"

"What else do you want, sweetheart?" I whispered in her ear, my breath hot and moist on her. I was pleased that she was verbal - I absolutely adore women who aren't shy about what they want.

"Ohh, I want you to fuck my hole with your fingers, fuck me hard....then I want you to eat my hot hole, and make me lick your cum-covered fingers....oh....oh...and make me eat your sweet, hot hole and cum in my mouth....OHHHHH!!!" Elizabeth's wide hips shook and bucked, as tsunamis of pleasure washed over her young body, all sensation concentrated in one small part of her body, then radiating out to every part of her loveliness.

Elizabeth moaned with pleasure, her hands flailing, her right hand coming up to hold my head close to her as she began whispering coital endearments. "Ohh Lisa, I love you so much, you can do anything you want with me, make me your slave, I love you, fuck me endlessly, make me yours forever, fuck me....fuck me..." her voice trailed off, as I supported her, her body now weak with expended passion.

I lay her down on the bed, on her side, and spooned with her as she caught her breath. Our bodies warm together, the scent of her aroused passion filling both our noses. I could feel her breathing steady, then after a long while she wiggled around to finally face me.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said, the most delightful rosy glow suffusing through her breasts and upper chest, and reaching up to her face. "I'm supposed to be pleasing you, but you've just given my the most wonderful orgasm of my life!"

I smiled at her. "Oh, I WILL be cumming under your touch, sweetie, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to show a young girl just how wonderful lesbian love can be. Even if you meet some guy and get married some day, he'll never make you cum like I will."

"Oh god, Lisa, NO man could ever send me to heaven like that! I always want to be your lover, if you'll let me." She had a serious look on her face, her brown eyes on mine. Of course, the young feel such things so intensely!

"I promise, you'll be mine tonight, Elizabeth," I said. "We'll see after that."

"Please, call me Beth," she said. "And tonight will be so wonderful!"

"I'm glad your nickname is 'Beth," I said. "It just seems much more feminine than 'Liz,' - and I like my girls to be very, VERY feminine." Beth blushed even more. I guess it was the realization that, for the first time, she was opening up to the deep pleasure of the lesbian experience with a woman, rather than casual experimentation with another girl. I knew I would certainly ruin her interest in any man in the future.

I lay back on the bed, my head resting comfortably on one of the plush down pillows. I was sending Beth the message that now, she could take charge of me. She showed that she was quick on the uptake, unusual in a young girl. She leaned over my full breasts, my nipples stiff and hard and aching for her mouth, and lightly took one between her lips, gently squeezing me, as her hand caressed the hot underside of my breast.

She sucked me into her hot, wet mouth, suckling at me like a lover, so much more aggressive and even cruel than a child, her teeth teasingly on my sensitive flesh, making me jerk as sparks of pain and pleasure radiated inexorably to my pussy. The girl showed potential. She continued making oral love to that breast, then switched to the other, kissing and sucking and biting that nipple, drawing out quiet involuntary moans from deep in my throat, as her hand went to the first breast, caressing my softness and pinching my hardness. Sharper electrical jolts traveled even faster, and more intensely, to the ecstasy building in my hips.

I could feel the wetness in my panties. Beth's hand snaked down my stomach, and to the elastic of my black panties. Instead of slipping under, though, her fingers skated over the fabric, to trace my pussy lips, as I had done to her, but without the excruciating pleasure of skin to skin contact that I ached for.

"Oh god, Beth, touch me there, you're teasing me so, touch me! I need to feel you on my pussy!"

Beth ignored me. She was becoming such a delightful tease. Instead, her finger scraped over my cloth covered clit, my hips jerking in response, flashes of color momentarily filling my brain, as I came so close to cumming. The mini orgasms instead were perfect, and a prelude to what Beth would give me, in time. She kept her hand between my legs as she pressed her whole body against mine, and now mounting me, laying on top of me, began kissing me passionately.

There were so many sensations flowing into me! I could feel Beth's hot, soft lips on mine, roughly osculating on my lips. Her tongue was daintily caressing mine, the saliva dripping from her tongue to mine. Her tongue was roughness, when the top with its taste buds slid against the side and underside of mine, so sensitive and slick. Her breath racing over my cheek from her small, but flared nostrils. The smell of her breath, still minty but acquiring hints of my own body scent.

Her long hair, brushing over my face as she lingered over me, tickling my cheek and neck. The smell of her hair, that sweet fragrance of shampoo and girl-sweat, so erotic and stimulating. The feel of her smooth young skin against mine, warm and moist. Her breasts, her nipples so steel hard pressing into my breasts, and my own hard nipples pressing into her softness. The heat from her vulva, still covered and remote from me, when I now desired to have it pressed into my own vulva, and into my face, and onto my mouth, my consciousness overwhelmed by so many feminine gifts to me at one time.

Her fingers between my legs, passively pressing against my hot and swollen pussy, now searching for the thin edge of my panties at the critical juncture of my Y, slipping under and triumphantly slipping deep inside my slick and willing opening, a cry of pleasure torn from me as I came, and came, again and again and again, endlessly. Beth keeping her mouth and lips to mine, riding my wildly bucking body as her fingers no longer tease, but instead please, ecstasy washing over and through me, an orgasm of a magnitude that I had not expected, but which I gratefully accepted from my wondrous lover, the amazing Beth.

As we lay together, my body damp with my perspiration, and Beth caressing me, her cheek hot and flushed against my own, our breathing now in sync, I heard her chuckle softly.

"What?" I said. At first a croak, then on second try, more clearly, "What?" in a slightly peevish tone. Beth raised her head up, a grin on her face and the most beautiful sparkle in her eye.

"You thought you'd overwhelm me with that magnificent orgasm you gave me, didn't you? And that I wouldn't be able to do it back at you! Huh? Huh?" Her smile was marvelous.

And I knew I was falling in love.

"Yes, I admit it," I said, with a serious expression on my face. "You failed to fall into my love trap, I suppose..." Beth looked at me, unable to tell if I were really wounded, or putting her on, until she heard my giggle and the grin I could not suppress.

"That really WAS quite mind blowing, Beth," I said quietly, as she rested on me, and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"It sure was," she said. "Wait, are you talking about MY orgasm, or yours?" At that we both giggled, the 34 year old and the 18 year old, now both of us schoolgirls. I had never felt such a feeling before. Is this LOVE, I wondered. It was too early for all the fears that such thoughts bring to a woman. And we still had the rest of the night.

12