Click Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to shoot a load into my tight little pussy Sir? You are getting so big inside of me! I know you want to bend me over the table and fuck me senseless but we can't have that now can we. My Sir you are shaking like a leaf whatever is the matter."

Then I lost my battle with my body and shot deep inside of her and only then did her mask slip, if only for a second or two. Cassie's back arched as my load sprayed the walls of her pussy. She bit her lip to keep from screaming but otherwise she remained in control. Once I had caught my breath she rose up, picked up the plate and wine glasses and walked towards the kitchen sink.

"I have to clean up, why don't you take a shower and dress in the clothes that have been laid out for you."

I was still panting a little bit as I headed up the stairs to my bedroom. Isix was waiting for me in the bathroom. As I undressed she ran the water for my shower. Once the temperature was just right she picked up my dirty clothes and disappeared with them. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to scrub my back but I slipped into the shower and let the hot water work its magic. I was lathering up when Isix returned wearing only a smile. She opened the shower door and slipped in behind me.

"You didn't really think I was going to let you wash up all on your own did you? Help me lather up my tits... yeah like that... MMMM feels amazing... now turn around and let me do all the work."

I turned around and felt her tits and nipples press against my back. She moaned in my ear as she washed my back. I wasn't surprised when her hands wrapped around my cock. It didn't take her long to get me iron hard.

"Does Master want me to jack him off or suck him off? You can only have one and no you can't fuck me."

"Put that mouth of yours to work," I growled.

"Yes Master," Isix moaned. "You can fuck my throat if you want."

She moved to stand in front of me and slowly dropped to her knees. She snared the head of my cock without using her hands. I closed my eyes as her tongue licked and swirled around the head of my dick. I rocked my hips a little and felt the tip explore her mouth as she continued to pleasure me. The longer she licked and sucked the further my hips thrust. I was moaning and panting as I drove my cock deeper and deeper down her eager throat. I felt her hands cup my ass cheeks and then she was the one driving her head forward burying my cock to the hilt over and over again. I was cursing as I felt the first tingling of my orgasm. I urged her on as she made love to my dick. I looked down and saw her head being thrust forward harder and faster now. I watched my cock disappear between her lips over and over again. I warned her as I reached the edge of climaxing. This only made her more eager to taste my load. I squeezed my eyes shut as I came. My howl echoed in the tight confines of the shower. Isix gobbled up my sperm and stroked the shaft of my cock to get every last drop. She was purring as she rubbed the head of my dick against her cheek. I opened my eyes and looked down at her worshiping face.

"Damn," I said weakly. Then she popped up and helped me finish my shower.

"They are waiting for you," she said as she washed and rinsed me. After I was clean from head to toe she dried me off and helped me dress in the silken robe that was lying on my bed. Once I was dressed Isix took my hand and led me down to the basement stairs. She opened the door and I knew where I was supposed to go after that. I went down and could smell the faint scent of burning incense. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I could see that the secret door to the playroom was open. I moved to the entrance and looked inside. What I saw took my breath away. There were three figures in the room. The first was my sister Fiona and she was made up as a porcelain doll. Her skin was pale and her hair was done to perfection, not a single hair was out of place. The dress she was wearing was something out of the late nineteenth century. It was off white and hand stitched to fit her flawlessly. Her expression was blank like any doll's should be but her eyes were bright and hungry. The second figure was Brenda. She was Fiona's opposite is almost every way. She was dressed in a bright red mesh top, garter belt and matching red leggings. She wore no panties and I could see the glistening dew of her wet sex. Her hair was loose and hung down in a cascade of ruddy ringlets. Brenda's make up finished the look of the eager cock slot. The third and last figure was Priya, the hunter. She was kneeling on the floor between Fiona and Brenda. She was blindfolded and had a ball gag in her mouth. On her wrists and ankles were leather cuffs and between the cuffs were two steel bars. Her movements were severely restricted. The only thing adorning her body was ropes that were wrapped around her tits and between her legs. Her hair was done up in twin pony tails giving her the look of a naughty young girl waiting to get violated. I smiled and licked my lips. Brenda crooked her finger and beckoned me to her. I covered the distance slowly and Fiona moved behind me and closed the secret door. When I was close enough Brenda grabbed me by my hair and kissed me. The hunger in that kiss intensified with each passing second. As we kissed I felt Fiona's hands on the silk belt of the robe. She undid it and tugged the robe off of me. Then she stood next to me and even as Brenda and I kissed Fiona wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and began stroking it. I moaned into Brenda's mouth as my sister slowly jacked me off.

"I have placed a toy inside the ass of the slave." Fiona whispered in my ear. There was no emotion in her voice as she continued. "When you are ready she is primed for your cock Master. She must be punished for her crimes. Punish her ass Master; it is the only proper way of treating such a one."

Brenda broke the kiss and looked me in the eye. She held up her arm and I saw the teeth marks in her flesh. Then I looked over at Fiona and she turned so that I could see the matching mark on her neck. That little bitch bit them both! I snarled and they moved to give me room to maneuver. I stepped behind the slave, knelt down and pulled the toy from her ass. She let out a little whimper. I removed the gag as I lined up the head of my cock with her puckered asshole.

"No, you can't do that," Priya cried out in protest. "UNNNNNN..." she howled as the head of my dick invaded her ass. I pushed until my entire cock was buried inside of her. "FUCK... so big..." I grabbed her by her narrow hips and began thrusting into her. Fiona and Brenda took places on either side watching intently. I slammed my cock into the bitch for all I was worth and she howled as I took my pleasure from her. That's for biting Fiona and Brenda I thought as I drove my hips forward.

"How dare you mar my pet's perfect skin," I growled in her ear.

"They tried to control me," Priya panted between the thrust of my cock violating her. "Only one person controls me... punish me Master... fuck my naughty ass... but I am not sorry for biting them. They aren't you... I will only bend to you..."

Her words both flattered and angered me at the same time. She needed to learn a valuable lesson and that was if I told her to let someone else touch her she would accept it. I impaled her on my cock, rolled onto my back and let the girls have access to her tits and pussy. Fiona knelt down on one side of us and went after Priya's exposed nipples. Brenda was between her legs and was eating her out in no time at all. Priya snarled, spat and cursed when she felt the others hands and tongue upon her. I grabbed Priya by her hair and pulled her head back.

"Listen to me you bitch, you are going to let them touch you if it is the last thing I do. You will obey my orders concerning them!" I was beginning to wonder if the camera wasn't working to its fullest capabilities. Arianna chimed in at just that moment.

'Master, the power of the device is at peak capacity.'

'Why did she bite Fiona and Brenda then?'

'I cannot say,' Arianna said with a subtle tone in her voice. Was that a giggle? Aw fuck I had been completely played.

"Damn you," I said as I drove my cock deeper into Priya's ass. "Damn the lot of you!"

Brenda and Priya broke down and laughed but Fiona kept up her façade and just pinched the other's nipples all the harder. I had the feeling that Fiona had been talked into this roleplaying scenario. Priya's orgasm took my mind off that particular thought. Her blood curdling scream echoed off the walls and she thrashed around like a mad woman.

"Me next," Brenda said and I could see the hurt in Fiona's eyes. Priya was barely lifted off of my cock before Brenda drove her hips down impaling her pussy with a force that was a little frightening. She was riding me like a woman possessed. I saw Fiona removing the restraints from Priya. Her movements were slow, elegant and deliberate. Once she was free Priya stood up and stretched her aching limbs. I had no idea how long she had been in those restraints. I was amazed at her unusual beauty. She stood at barely five feet and from behind had an almost boyish build. She had no hips to speak of and she was willow thin. Then she would turn to face me and her large breasts would swing into view and they looked so damn big on that frame of hers. I guess that's why she wore the baggy clothing to hide those large firm tits of hers. I wondered if she was ashamed of them or just didn't want the unwanted attention. Priya caught me looking at her and she smiled, cupped her tits and licked her erect nipples.

"You like my tits Master," she asked and I nodded. "Maybe you'd like to fuck them later on?"

"Of course he would," Brenda growled as she drove her hips down harder and faster now. I looked up at Fiona and she just smiled. She never broke her role as the silent doll. She moved to stand behind Priya and cupped her tits from behind and began teasing the other girl's nipples for me. "Oh he likes that his cock just got harder inside of me, keep it up."

While Brenda rode me and Fiona played with Priya's tits I just laid there and enjoyed myself. I took a lot not to shove the redhead over and take over. But I let her do all the work and she seemed pleased to be in charge. Brenda placed her hands on my chest for leverage and was rocking her hips as she fucked me.

"Your cock feels so damn good inside of me," Brenda howled as she took her pleasure from me. I reached up and cupped her perfect tits. I found her hard nipples and began to tease them gently at first. Then I pinched them harder and harder until her pussy clamped down over my cock as she came. She arched her back and ground her hips against me. I was close to coming but I didn't tell them. Brenda rolled off of me and lay panting on the carpeted floor. Fiona offered me a hand up and I accepted. She guided me to one of the new pieces of furniture in the play room, a high backed leather chair. I sat down and then without warning grabbed Priya by the hair and drug her over to me and forced her down onto her knees. It took only a second for her to understand what was going on. Priya wrapped her firm young tits around my raging erection. She worked her tits with great effect and I could tell after a few seconds that she knew how to tit fuck with the best of them. Fiona pushed her head down and I felt the hunter's tongue working on the head of my cock. The combination was enough to push me past the point of no return. I gritted my teeth and gripped the arms of the chair until my knuckles turned white. Priya bobbed her head up and down on the tip of my dick as she massaged they shaft with her breasts.

"You better swallow," Brenda said from the floor. "He hates it when his cum is wasted."

"MMMMMHMMMMMM," Priya moaned around my cock.

"I guess that was a yes," Brenda chuckled. "Ooh damn he's close... look at his face."

Priya rubbed her tits faster and tighter now and I was panting fast and hard. I was seconds away when I looked up into Fiona's eyes. I could see the hunger and desire but there was also joy at seeing me so happy. I kept my eyes locked on hers even as I shot my load down Priya's throat. I could feel the other's throat muscles work as she swallowed.

"Ahhh," Priya gasped as the last drop slid down her gullet. "Tasty... may I lick you clean Master?"

"Yeah, don't miss any or I will punish your ass again."

"I wouldn't dream of it," she moaned as she took my cock in hand and used her tongue to its fullest. "He's getting hard again!" Then she returned to licking me clean from tip of my dick to the bottom of my balls. Fiona shoved her out of the way, turned around, lifted up her dress and dropped down blindly onto my cock. My dick entered her without resistance she was so fucking wet. She didn't move but her pussy muscles began to squeeze me like a velvet fist. Fiona lowered her head and focused entirely on making me happy. Those were the longest minutes of my life. She began moving her hips in slow circles now. Priya and Brenda watched us and sat down silently enjoying the show. The circles became up and down movements. I missed her fuck faces as she rode me but I could read the reaction from the pair on the floor. Fiona was in a state of bliss. The slow deliberate movements changed without warning. She was driving her hips with sharp harsh thrusts now. I could hear the softest of moans escaping Fiona's lips. She was trying so damn hard to stay into character. I began to reach around to cup her tits through her dress but she slapped me away. I laughed and returned my hands to the arms of the chair. She wanted to be in charge and I let her have her way with me. The dress muffled the wet slapping sounds of our bodies when they met. She had waited so long and now she was getting the attention she deserved. The noises from her slowly got louder and louder. The soft whimpers were long gone now as she snarled and growled as she fucked me.

"So damn close," Fiona cried out. "What about you... we need to come together... how about this..." She lifted up and took me in hand and then slammed her hips down. "Oh Shit... your cock is in my ass!" Then she was off to the races as she rode my cock hard and fast again. The switch took me completely by surprise. Her ass was so fucking tight. "You are tearing me up! Damn it's so damn big... stretching my asshole to its limits!" The baby doll persona was long gone. She was a cock hungry bitch on a mission. She wanted us to come at the same time and her little trick was going to do it. "Oh fuck... so close... unnnn I can feel your cock getting bigger... are you gonna shoot in my ass?" I began urging her on at that point. Fiona began slamming her body against mine for all she was worth. My orgasm hit me from nowhere and the pulses of hot cum shooting inside of her pushed Fiona over the edge. It was as close to simultaneous as I could remember. She ground her ass against me and shook like a rag doll as her orgasm took over.

"Damn..." Priya and Brenda moaned together.

"That was beyond intense," Brenda said.

"Wow... I'm going to have to up my game," Priya said.

"You're not the only one," Brenda added. "So did he take your anal cherry?"

"No, I lost it in the Ukraine," Priya replied. "I was hunting a feral pack of beasties. They crossed the border and my ass was the price for crossing."

"Ouch," Brenda said making a face.

"Yeah, there was no lube I walked funny for a week."

"Was it worth it," Brenda asked watching the other intently.

"Yeah, avenging twenty deaths was well worth it," she said.

The only sound in the room was Fiona and me catching our collective breath. She really took her hunting seriously but what brought her to Arkham. I was going to wait but Brenda beat me to the punch.

"So what brings you to Arkham," she asked.

"There has been quite a bit of traffic into the city over the last few months. I was sent here to see what was drawing all the fay here."

"You mean the rebuilding of the ruins," Brenda offered.

"Oh is that all," Priya said and shrugged. "I'm glad it's something simple. I can move on or stay here for you if that is what you want."

"You can stay here for a week or so and then move on. I don't want to draw any more attention than is necessary," I said.

"I will keep your secret. I am very good at that."

"I know," I said. "I need a break, how about we enjoy the Japanese bath I had installed in the backyard."

That was a stupid question. Fiona reluctantly lifted her body up and off of me. We both groaned as we separated. The door opened and Isix was waiting outside. I gestured for her to follow us. Isix went upstairs and told Cassie what we were up to. I heard the cry of joy and the pair racing for the back door. I took my time and found Isix helping Fiona out of her dress before they joined everyone in the bath. I slipped into the hot water and let out a deep sigh of relief. I sat down and looked around at the myriad beauties around me. They ranged from short and petite to tall and curvaceous. All I could think about was what a lucky bastard I was. The girls chatted among themselves. I saw that even Priya was welcomed into the group though Cassie, Brenda and Isix were wary of her. I could read their body language but I didn't blame them. There was history between the hunters and 'near humans'. I could only guess how uncomfortable her presence made them. Maybe I should simply wipe Priya's memory and send her on her way with a cover story. But my gut instinct was to keep her in the loop somehow. I hated to leave her as a loose cannon out there somewhere.

"You are deep in thought," Isix whispered in my ear. "You are leery of the hunter, yes?"

"Yeah," I said turning to face her. "I am not sure what to do."

"Kill her or let her go, either way she is a weight upon your mind."

"I wish I had never laid eyes on her," I said softly. "Maybe I should put her in a coma and see who comes to claim her."

"Speak with your father and see what he thinks," Isix said with a grim smile. "Place her in his loving hands and see what his wisdom on the matter is." I just nodded. "You will be done Master."

They didn't leave right away. Isix waited about half an hour before she approached Priya. I watched the exchange and with a sweet smile Priya left the Onsen with Isix. I wondered how my father would take to me having a hunter dropped in his lap. Would he kill her? Would he use her as bait? I just didn't have enough information and to be honest I didn't know him well enough to make an accurate guess. The girls in ones and twos left me alone in the outdoor bath. Tomorrow was going to be huge, my entire future rested on how well I performed. I pushed the nervousness down and headed off to bed. I plopped down onto my bed and closed my eyes. The alarm in the form of Arianna whispering in my head woke me at six in the morning. I was a little surprised that I fell asleep so easily. I showered and dressed for work. I planned on working until four and then leave for home before heading out to the college for my ceremony. After today I could work all those nice long hours and have this entire thing behind me. By the time I had made it down to the kitchen Fiona and Cassie were nearly finished fixing my breakfast. I fixed myself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. Cassie set a plate of sliced fruit in front of me even as Fiona placed the last pancake on the stack with the others. Instead of choosing one or the other I ate from both. I forked two large pancakes onto a plate and drizzled some syrup onto them along with a light dusting of powdered sugar. I ate a piece of fruit while I cut up the pancakes. Then I speared a bit of the syrup covered treat into my mouth and chewed slowly. The two of them were watching intently to see which I preferred. But even I was wise enough not to play favorites in the kitchen.

123456...9