Click Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to come, but hit an even higher plateau as he sucked harder. Again, she thought she would go over, but couldn't let go. He pulled her still closer, his strong arms now locked around her legs, holding her a willing captive as his tongue lashed her mercilessly.

Her need for release had become primal, consuming her. She arched, thrust herself into him, until she could take no more. Her entire body locked, held, and then began to explode. She bucked against his mouth, and he went even faster, prolonging her pleasure beyond anything she'd ever felt. She felt her entire being was flowing from her in a whirlpool of ecstacy. Finally, the storm rolled away.

Her breath was returning, along with her sense of self. He started back in, a bit gentler, but still insistent. It only took moments until she was again pressing into his face. Another release was building. He varied his motion and brought her to a slower, softer climax. He gave her a moment, and picked up again. After that, she lost count of how many and for how long.

One time, he moved up and kissed her. He removed her hands from the headboard. They had long ago gone numb, and were frozen in place. He moved back between her legs, still holding her hands. His mouth found her again. The sense of intimacy touched a special part of her. She remembered that one. It was slow, delicious and seemed to go on for an eternity.

Afterwards, she noticed she'd dug her nails into his hands so hard she'd nearly drawn blood. He never skipped a beat. She looked down once only, to see those dark eyes looking back with delight. That alone sent her over the edge.

Another time, he simply lifted her up and down along his tongue, which he was holding rigid. It would pop out and rub hard on her clit. She came twice like that, one after the other.

He pushed two wet fingers into her and massaged the roof of her pussy. For a moment, it was uncomfortable, like she had to pee. Then it became something deeper, much deeper. She began to fuck his fingers, while they moved inside her. As she moved, he slowly licked her swollen nub. There was a sensation of build and release, the build becoming stronger each time. Her entire body let go, draining in a long, pulsing orgasm.

He seemed to know she needed a break. He moved up and held her, kissing her hair, gently stroking her body while she slowly came down.

After a time, she realized he still had his jeans on. She rolled on top of him and gave him a playful kiss.. She tasted herself on him, it was oddly arousing. Just as he started to respond, she slipped down and began rubbing the crotch of his jeans. In no time, she could feel the heat begin to build under her caresses. He was laying back with a dreamy smile on his lips, enjoying the attention in more ways than one. She undid the snap, and then pulled down his zipper.

'Boxers?' she mused 'Briefs?'

To her surprise, he wasn't wearing any. He was only semi-erect, but still larger than some she had seen fully aroused. She bent to give a kiss hello. He gave a soft moan as her lips closed around him. Her tongue played around his growing shaft, it swelled between her lips. She sat up, releasing him with a soft pop.

Her hands found the waist of his jeans, she tugged on them, giggling. He lifted his rear and she quickly peeled them the rest of the way down his legs. A moment later, they hit the floor with a soft plop. She smiled and moved to him. As they held each other, she moved a hand down and began to slowly stroke and fondle him. Her fingers could not close around it. His breathing deepened.

She whispered "Now it's my turn."

She began to kiss a path down his body, leaving no doubt where she was going. He was almost fully erect now, and she slid her tongue along his length. Then she opened her lips, his tip slipping between them, and then deeper. She loved the taste of him, the feel of him in her mouth. From the sounds he was making, so did he. She moved more deliberately, taking him in as deeply as she could, and then sliding back until just the tip was touching her lips. She was driving him crazy and she knew it.

He murmed something, "Turn around, bring your bottom up here."

She felt his hand, gently pulling, and she moved around so her hips were even with his head, never releasing him from the velvet embrace of her lips. He pulled her on top of him, and began to lick her again. They settled in, sharing the pleasure between them. The combination of sucking him and his gentle licking soon had her at the edge of another orgasm. She let it flow over her like liquid waves. His cock grew ever larger in her mouth, this was the longest any man had ever lasted without coming. Which she was about to do again, she gasped and stiffened as yet another round of bliss carried her away. This one made her go limp. He rolled her off of him and moved to kiss her, the taste of each other intertwining.

"That was fantastic!" he said.

She was puzzled, "But you never came?"

He laughed softly "Oh yes I did, a bunch!" "Something happens and I come, but don't ejaculate. It's great! I can stay hard and keep right on going, or coming as it were."

He looked her deep in the eyes again, and pulled her up into his lap. He was sitting cross-legged, she could feel the tip of his hardness pressing her outer lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rocked slowly. A small shudder went through her as her wetness invited him in. Her breasts pushed against his chest as they moved together, another inch of him sliding into her. He began to move his legs up and down, slowly raising and lowering her onto him. As he did, she moved her hips in slow circles. With every downward movement, he lowered her a bit more, she felt like his cock went on forever. It was thick, spreading her a bit more each time it slid deeper inside her. She ached to have it all, and got even wetter. He lowered her yet again, her body was losing control. She grunted as still more of him filled her. He put his arms around her waist and slid still more of himself into her. She began to shake as she buried his entire length into her.

He pulled her tight, bringing her clit into contact with the base of his shaft. She could only hold on as the thick shaft moved within her, keeping her just on the edge.

She couldn't take any more, she rolled him onto his back, still wrapped on his hardness. She began to fuck him like a woman possessed. His hands found her ass and began squeezing as she rode him, kissing him savagely and riding some more. Her breasts heaved as she rode and she worked his cock, moving up until it almost slid out and then burying it fully inside of her on the downstroke. She grunted with each stroke as she slammed his cock into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck Me! FUCK! ME!"

Her teeth bared, her lips pulled into a snarl as she fucked herself into oblivion. She didn't know where one orgasm ended and the next one started. Finally, she exhausted herself and collapsed on to his chest. She panted, her body dripped sweat, as did his.

"Ohhhh" was all she could say.

Before she could regroup, he rolled her onto her back, their legs entwined. She looked up. The look in his eyes told her she wasn't done yet.

She was too spent to move, her body still shook with aftershocks and exhaustion.

He kissed her again. Her passions roared back to life. He began to move inside her. Slowly. He only moved an inch or so, his now raging hardon still fully within her. If anything, it felt bigger than ever. She was filled with his cock, which tapered out at the base. It was almost too big. It hurt so good. She could only lay back as he continued his deliciously painful slow fucking.

Every time he hit bottom, he'd grind his pubic bone into her mound, causing a string of small explosions. He'd do this until she couldn't take any more and then slide back, giving her a small rest until it started all over.

To her amazement, after about two minutes, she began to press back into him, arching her back, and twining his legs tighter. He put his head on her shoulder and his arms under hers, his hands coming up to hold her shoulders on the top. This time, as he moved into her, she came, wrapping her arms around his back and holding on as she shook. She could do little else. He gripped her shoulders and pulled her even deeper onto his cock.

She gave herself to him like she had never given herself to anyone, thrusting against him again and again, a torrent of words and sounds flowing from some place within her. His thrusts sped up to match hers, and soon that whole wonderful cock was pounding in and out of her. She felt him begin to swell even further, and knew that he was approaching his own orgasm. As his body began to stiffen, she locked her legs and held him in place while she moved herself up and down his shaft, stalling his orgasm, drawing it out. At the same moment, another began to blast through her. He buried himself and let go. Their sounds were a mixed chorus of ecstasy and total release.

Some time later, as they drifted back in each other's arms, she felt his juices slipping from her. He was still inside her, growing soft. It seemed they couldn't let go of each other.

Just for fun, she began to move her hips against him. She felt his member twitch as if coming back to life, and he pressed against her. She felt a small twitch of her own, a small orgasm surprised her. They lay side by side, kissing and holding until they drifted off to sleep.

The alarm blared from the other room, startling her awake. She was sitting at the computer, in her blue silk robe. As her head cleared she realized it had all been a dream. She must have fallen asleep right here. She stood to get the alarm in the other room, and laughed to herself. She walked in, and shut it off.

A wisp of smoke rose as one of the two candles burned out.

12