Click on Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axeman has entered the room......

Axeman Morning Sly, how's things in Vegas.

Slyfox Hot...really hot. How's the real estate business there my sexy Axeman?

Axeman Closed a deal yesterday actually. I'm thinking of a vacation to Vegas. I'd really like to meet you.

Slyfox Hmmm I don't think so. I don't even know what you look like. Silly of me to agree to that huh?

Axeman If you were to see a picture of me, and of course you liked what you saw, would that change your mind?

Slyfox Hmmmmm I'd have to think about it for sure. What kind of "vacation" would you like to have?

Axeman Hmmmm Something really kinky. Perhaps like you have done with your exes.

Slyfox Tell me more, I'm interested. How kinky? And for how long?

Axeman Well, let's see. I have a long weekend coming up. I could fly down to Vegas maybe on a Thursday afternoon, we could hook up for a little bit. Maybe see a show. As far as kinky goes, well, I like just about everything. Woman that smoke of course...and......cross-dressing interests me.....bondage is always fun....perhaps you'd like to kidnap a real estate developer from Boise Idaho.....

Slyfox....LOL.......LOL.....Just thinking...Do you ever watch the TV program that takes place in Las Vegas about the crime solving people? I love that show and I always figure it out before the end. I often fantasize that I could do a better job of it than they do...........

Axeman You mean solving the crime? Do you ever see any of the actors around town......

Slyfox Nah....it's almost all filmed in Hollywood. I've seen some of the production crew shooting outside locations from time to time...but never the actors....I guess they must come out here once and a while...but I've not seen them...Oh yeah, I don't want to solve the crime....I want to commit it.......grin....still with me sexy axeman? What level of experience do you have with CD?

Axeman CD?....

Slyfox CROSSDRESSING!. Ever go out dressed up????/

Axeman Not really? Thought about it though. I have some outfits...dresses and shoes...a wig...things like that. I dress by myself sometimes. Helps me think...I've wondered what it would be like to feel the rush of going out dressed... I already have my ears pierced too....both sides......

Slyfox And for bondage, what do you have?

Axeman Some rope...duct tape.....not much there really. I sorta left it with my previous girl friends. So....what do you think....like to meet me?

Slyfox. I'm interested sweetie....but when I play, it's always safe and sane. Know what I mean? If, and that's a big IF, I agree it would be completely on my terms. If you do anything I don't like, it stops then and there. You just wasted your time and airfare. Also, you would pay all the expenses right? I mean, I don't have the income of a real estate developer ya know?

Axeman Well, I guess if I were kidnapped, there would have to be some ransom money exchanged huh??? What kind of crime could a real estate developer expect for $10,000.

Slyfox A VERY elaborate one.....I'd be very hard to catch...grin.....

Axeman Deal then....

Slyfox Maybe....hmmmm ya maybe......tomorrow is Saturday right? You working?

Axeman Nope..Got the whole weekend to myself.

Slyfox Good....listen carefully..there is a cyber coffee shop in Boise...know the one.

Axeman Yeah, I think so....why?

Slyfox They have table or two that have a web cam. Ever web cam sweetie?

Axeman No...but I'm willing to try.

Slyfox Really easy...even a real estate developer can do it. I'm going to work a little tomorrow morning. At our usual time I want you to log in from the cyber café...just like you do from your house....the difference being when you click on CAM it will give a picture of you to look at....still willing....

Axeman Same time tomorrow....will I be able to see you?......

Slyfox Tomorrow...yeah...if you're a good boy I'll let you see me too.....kisses my sexy axeman....till tomorrow....

Axeman Yeah, tomorrow....kisses back to you...

Julian felt a stirring in his groin. His mind was moving at light speed. His heart was racing and sweat beads were starting on his forehead. He felt alive again. The first time in many years. What a wonderful feeling to have. At the same time the "red flags" jumped into his head. Red Flags were a term that his physcologists used to describe the feelings that he got just prior to what they called his "predatory" condition. Sexual feelings....fantasy...all red flags. The medication that Julian took suppressed them. He was told years ago that the reason that he got in trouble was due to a chemical imbalance in his brain. During his prison years and then into the half way house, and even now he was taking these little yellow pills. One a day, always at the same time. When he went for his weekly meeting with his parole officer he had to produce a urine sample. The sample had to be orange. Sometimes the PO took the sample by watching, always watching Julian with his pants down, either into a plastic sample cup for testing for other drugs, or sometimes just into a urinal. Always they watched though. Making sure his urine was orange. Julian didn't like the pills. They made him fell a little cloudy and perhaps a little dull of thought. He wasn't going to take them on vacation with him. Harold didn't need the pills he surmised.

Axeman has entered the room

Axeman Hello....

Slyfox Hi ya...where are you at....home or café?

Axeman Café......There are quite a few people in here this morning. I had to wait for a web cam position. The coffee server showed me how it worked.

Slyfox OK sexy axeman...click on the cam icon.....

Julians face appeared on the monitor. He was shaved and had a fresh haircut. Short this time, much like you would expect a Harold L. Carpenter to look like.

Slyfox. Hi sweetie....looks like a fresh haircut? Let me see your eyes....look straight into the camera on top of the monitor....move in a little....nice. Brown eyes....I like them...you have very sexy eyes axeman....makes a woman's heart go pitter patter....Now turn to the right and look ahead straight....hmmmmm nice.....I can see your ear piercing....now look left and straight ahead.......you have very sexy ears axeman.....and the piercing is a real turn on......

Axeman Can I see you now?

Slyfox Sure.....let me get my cam in place

Melody's face appeared on Julians monitor. She was decked out with diamond like earrings. Red lipstick and over the ears blond hair. She seemed to be typing something. Finally she looked up and smiled saying something to somebody off camera. Then the camera turned off.

Axeman Hey, give me another peak ok....you look so hot.....

Slyfox Sorry baby...I have work to get done today..remember..I have to work Saturday morning and you're the one that's off. But you'll get to see more of me later.....

Axeman When can we web cam again....you're so beautiful....

Slyfox Well why web cam when you can see me in person?

Axeman Really....you're not kidding??????

Slyfox Yeah really, I haven't worked out the details, but it will have to be weekend after next. And remember, you have to play by my rules.

Axeman Will we be having sex?

Slyfox Perhaps...don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen on the first night...but I think you should put a box of condoms on your shopping list.

Axeman Shopping list?

Slyfox Yeah baby, you need to get a few things for your vacation. More on Monday.. I have to get back to work now....kisses....

Axeman Yeah...kisses..and...thank you.....

Chapter Four

The rest of Julians weekend crawled by. Saturday afternoon he spent window shopping around the downtown area. He walked around the mall, looked into Victoria Secrets and all the while he couldn't believe his luck. His dream come true date. Slyfox was just that. A real fox. Her picture on the web cam remained in his frontal lobes (and all the others as well) all day. Her eye make up. Her smile. Her beauty. From her cheek bones he could tell she wasn't fat or anything. Diamond earrings.

When he returned back to his apartment he had to masturbate. He couldn't wait. His dick turned stiff by just sitting down and picturing the lovely Slyfox. His dream girl. Woman he meant. No, that's not right. Goddess...Yes Goddess. His Goddess of good fortune. He checked the chat room from time to time, even though he knew that his goddess wasn't working and wouldn't be there. Julian went to his closet and there on the top shelf were some girly things of his own. Some well worn panty hose and high heel shoes. He slipped them on. Pointed his toes. Smiling to him self how the red flags had disappeared. Yes, sometime between putting on the shoes, the wig, some lipstick and other accessories the red flags disappeared. Julian Moore, convicted but paroled rapist and murderer (all though nobody but he knew that) had slipped into predator mode. Big Time.

Axeman has entered the room

Slyfox Morning sweetie...how was your weekend?

Axeman Full of anticipations....are we still getting together?

Slyfox Yes...unless of course you changed your mind. Did you?

Axeman No...absolutely not...weekend after next right?

Slyfox That's the plan sweetie. Did you think of me this weekend?

Axeman All weekend long.....I had too...well you know.....

Slyfox Take matters into your own hands?

Axeman Yeah....several times....

Slyfox Aw poor baby....we'll have no more of that for the time being. Save it up honey, it's been a while and I don't want you going flat on me...you hear....smile. Kisses....

Axeman Kisses back...did you come up with a plan.....how's this going to work?

Slyfox Yeah baby I got a plan...but don't write anything down. I want this memorized ok.

Axeman Yeah, sure....I think I can remember it. I haven't forgotten anything else you've told me.

Slyfox Then pay attention. You'll follow my instructions to the letter. Anything I find wrong and I'm out the door. Understand. Good Here is your shopping list, ahem, that is in addition to condoms...grin...you'll be staying for four days....so you'll need four different outfits. Two dresses.... tight fitting with high neck lines. Two skirt and blouse arrangements. Color coordinated and they will meet with my approval. I expect you to have them before you leave. Panty hose, four pair with two pair nude sandal foot, one pair black and one pair navy. What kind of shoes do you have?

Axeman Some pumps, black pumps....with three inch heels.

Slyfox Not good enough. Buy some red open toed four inch. Also a black pair, and a white pair...all open toed and all four inch. You won't be walking much sweetie...unless of course if you should want to go out with me to a casino or two...perhaps dancing...baby...like to dance?

Axeman I think I'd prefer to go dancing as a man thank you.....I'm too used to leading...

Slyfox If we have enough time for that yeah, but the only man clothes your going to bring will be the ones you're wearing on the plane. Got it. While we're on the subject. Black slacks, no cuffs...black socks of thin cotton....black dress shoes. loafers if you have them, and a pale blue cotton shirt. No tie. Black leather belt to match the shoes. Short haircut. The web cam was enough for me to know your good looking and sexy, but I won't be able to pick you out of a crowd, and since I like to stalk my prey for a bit before I act....grin...and safety of course....can't you imagine what some poor guy would feel like if I snatched him by mistake...lmao.....

Axeman lmao2.....god...just thinking of this turns me on. Go on what else?

Slyfox What kind and color of wig do you have...

Axeman Blonde and medium length I guess.

Slyfox Not good enough. I like your red hair...so you're getting a new one. Match your natural hair color as closely as you can and full, very full. I like a great head of hair. Shoulder length but not much longer. Now, under ware...bras and panties...what do you have.

Axeman Black lace bra but it's rather worn...I suppose I'll have to get a new one?

Slyfox Bingo sexy, you're starting to catch on...one bra each... red lace, white lace, black with out lace and a white utility. Get the ones with matching panties, when you buy them together you get a better deal. Do you know your size?

Axeman No. I only bought the one..but I have some silicon breast forms.

Slyfox Oh sweetie, and I thought you were making such great progress But, wrong again. Measure your chest size below your nipples. That's the length size you'll be getting. Probably a 40 or 42 but if it's too small that's ok too. I think you'll look good in a tighter one. Two hooks maximum. Front hooks if you can find them, as their easier to get on and off. Cup size will be DDD. Got it. I like em filled out like mine. So you'll be getting some new and larger forms. Not silicon either. Too firm. You'll be getting the expensive kind, expect to pay about $200....they jiggle quite nicely when you walk. Just in case I let you walk for me. How about make up?

Axeman I have some lip sticks but I'll toss em. What do I need?

Slyfox Back on track now. You'll need some pink and red lipsticks. Buy two nail polishes, one each to match the lip glosses. Pick up some top coat too so they keep their shine all weekend. Pick up the larger sized nail kit with rounded tips. As long a nail as you can get. You'll need a good file too. Find a Cover Girl foundation that matches your skin tone, and some blusher with a brush. Hoop style earrings...got those?

Axeman No, but I'll get those. Anything else?

Slyfox Yeah, you'll need a matching purse and wallet set. Cigarette case too. Get one that holds 120's. While your with me, and en femme, you'll be smoking Virginia Slim 120 Menthols. A plastic zippered bag, clear plastic with flowers around the edge to carry your shaving stuff in. Lady Schick triple blade with Skintimate shaving cream. Buy the value pack with deodorant. RED DOOR perfume. I don't wear it myself but I like it on other women. Eyebrow pencil, black mascara, blended grey/blue eye shadow with applicators. I think that should do it for that part.....questions..still wanna go through with this?

Axeman More than ever...I am soo looking forward to this...What about air transportations and will I be staying with you at your place?

Slyfox You won't be staying with me the first night or two....we'll see how we get along together..maybe the last night or so....haven't yet decided that.

Axeman Will you be picking me up at the airport.

Slyfox Definitely no to that....I will see you at the airport however...and perhaps follow you to your motel. I'll give you that information tomorrow. Right now you have a lot of shopping to do, and if you're smart you'll be ordering it on-line. Cheaper and you don't have a lot of time to spare. Thirteen days till we meet....kisses...see you tomorrow...

Axeman Kisses back.....

Julian dropped the chat room screen and went to his homepage. Going first to goggle search, he typed in Victoria's Secret and his shopping spree began. One by one he ordered each item on-line using one of Harold's credit cards and sent to his address at the AXE house. He'd need to tip off some of his friends at the house to watch for the packages that were too large to fit in the box. As things arrived they would need to collect them off the package rack next to the mail boxes and tuck them away until Julian had a chance to get them. Going back to the chat room screen he double checked to be sure that he hadn't forgotten anything, and then closed the screens he had opened and headed off to work. It was going to be a long thirteen days.

Eyes popping open with the second beep of his alarm clock, Julian slide out of his bed and headed to the computer. While the Compaq Presario was coming to life, Julian hit the bath room. Still tired from a nearly sleepless night, he checked a few things, his email confirmation of yesterdays orders and the chat room. Slyfox wasn't' there yet, but it was still early so he shower, shaved and brushed his teeth. Coffee, juice and toast rounded out his morning routine while keeping an eye on the chat room screen.

Slyfox has entered the room

Slyfox Morning sexy. How'd you sleep.

Axeman Lousy...grin...up all night thinking about my vacation...I can't wait..

Slyfox Did you get your shopping list completed sexy....get them panties ordered....grin

Axeman Yes, of course..everything on the list. Should be here in two days...three tops..

Slyfox You're such a good boy....I mean...girl...ready for today's tasks....

Axeman Yes....

Slyfox Well, let me think....evil grin.....first off you need a suitcase...Hard shell and large. Yellow...brightest yellow you can get...know the one...

Axeman Yes...of course...

Slyfox Good....now for the goodies, our little play things....visit one of the bondage equipment sites. Two sets of wrist and ankle cuffs. They will be the kind that are entirely of leather without padding but have the heavy "D" rings. Get one in your size, be sure to measure your wrists and ankles first, the other set in small. Two leather blindfolds. The kind that cover the eyes completely. Your size plus a small. Measure your head for an exact fit. Two gags....and these I'm very particular about.....they need to fill the mouth with a surrounding overlap that goes well beyond the lips. They should have some type of breathing hole which you are going to make a little larger. Next you'll be ordering two leather collars, again, one small and the other your size. They will also be leather and without padding. Each will have an attached leather strap that hangs down the back to a fixed "D" ring. Make sure the hardware is heavy duty.....also...you'll need some pad locks. Locks you might just get from a local home improvement store. They come in packages of two or three with each lock keyed alike. Get a three pack for me and a two pack for yourself. While you're at the home improvement store buy a foot or so of clear plastic tube. You know the kin?. Get the diameter that fits a Virginia Slim 120. A roll of duct tape too...very handy..

Axeman Wow.....question...the plastic tube?

Slyfox Simple sweetie...If I'm going to be bound up....for any length of time...I'll need a ciggie. Grin.

Axeman So you want me to tie you up too?

Slyfox We'll see. But I must admit I am really getting into this. I was awake last night myself just thinking about this....I had to get out" big blue" my vibrator...bout used up a fresh set of batteries.

Axeman You won't need BB if I'm there....right?

Slyfox I'm counting on you sweetie.....another thing...you like anal?

Axeman Been a few years but....yeah...I guess....

Slyfox Order up a butt plug then....just for yourself...I have a few of my own...

Axeman Should that be the vibrating kind?

Slyfox Your ass sweetie...what ever your heart desires...You gotta get off to the office?

Axeman Yeah...gotta go...I'll get my orders placed tonight

Slyfox One more thing...pick up a two pack of black satin pillowcases....standard size...you should be able to get them locally.

Axeman OK, I think I have it all...anything more....

Slyfox I might think of something but we have time....get to work.....kisses..

Axeman Kisses back..

Once again Julian was on the fly headed for the bus stop. His mind was awash in erotic thoughts. This vacation was certainly going to one to remember. In order to leave town on Thursday he would need to get his Friday morning PO meeting changed. They didn't like to do that, and he hadn't had a drug test in awhile. But he had a plan in mind.

Chapter Five

Five days left to his fantasy vacation, and Julian had been a busy man. His packages that he'd ordered had all arrived. His buddy down at the half way house had gotten them off the package shelf no problem, and Julian had picked them up the next morning on his way to work. The bus driver gave him a questioning look when he made an earlier than usual stop at the half way house, but since Julians stop there was so short, the next bus had a different driver and paid no attention to Julians shopping bags that he brought with him to work. Sitting for his 8 hour shift with the packages in his cubicle got his heart racing again. He dared not look into them while he was under supervision, and it just about killed him having to wait until he got back to his apartment. Once back at his place, Julian went through each item, trying them on over and over again and looking at himself in the mirror. He decided against opening some of the clothing packages saving them for later. Monday couldn't have arrived early enough to satisfy his urges.