Click on Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slyfox has entered the room

Slyfox Morning sweetie....just think....we'll finally meet each other for the first time...

Axeman I can't wait...this is such a turn on...

Slyfox Me too sweetie...have all your items arrived..and did you get your moneys worth?

Axeman Spent a lot, but's it's all great quality. The leather is thick and strong with the hardware "D" rings triple stitched. My clothes as well. The dresses fit kinda tight but they look good if I do say so myself. I'm ready to throw it all into the suit case and head down to Vegas

Slyfox I wish you were here right now...we'd have some fun.....but I have to work and well, you need to practice a few things.

Axeman Don't ask me to practice any self control....I've had a solid woodie for days.

Slyfox Actually you won't need self control, I can give you all the control you need...evil grin. But, I'm a safety girl. So here's your assignment for the night. After you get home tonight, I want you to go through a dress rehearsal. My safety is all ready assured....but I want you to practice a few things.

Axeman I'm waiting....grin

Slyfox Tonight when you get home, I want you to dress up. Don't put on makeup or stuff like that, but you will need to put on hose, shoes, bra and wig. Then I want you to sit in a comfortable chair, preferably without arm rests. Put on the ankle cuffs and tighten them to the hole that allows you to slip your pinkie finger between the cuff and your nylon hose. Do the same with the wrist cuffs also. Wear them a little while so you know they won't cut off circulation. You might be wearing them for long periods of time....grin...then again you might not...but just incase I get a cruel streak going...it happens...I can be a real bitch if I get provoked...I don't want your hands and feet turning blue. Once you have had them on a while, take a magic marker and mark a line a line across the hole and clasp. Make sure the marker you use is visible against the black leather. Next your going to fit a few inches of plastic tube into the breathing hole of the gag. Put that in your mouth and tighten it behind your head. Blindfold yourself and pull one of the pillow cases over your head. Mark a spot on the pillow case where the plastic tube should go through then remove the pillow case and poke a hole in it. Be sure to leave enough space over you head for your hair. Don't want to muss up the wig...grin.. Sit still for a while...perhaps 20 minutes or longer...make sure that you can breath comfortably. Any questions so far.

Axeman No...should I outfit both gags with plastic tubes?

Slyfox Of course sweetie...don't forget about me while your doing this. I'll be home and in bed with big blue just thinking about what you're doing.

Axeman Hey, save some for me....only fair right?

Slyfox OK......damn...spoil my fun......kisses

Axeman Kisses back....now what?

Slyfox Take a package of pad locks, open them up and put the keys through a couple of rubber bands. Don't mix up the keys. Keep them separate between the lock sets but put them both on rubber bands. Place the rubber band farthest from the key ring over your wrist. Right or left handed sweetie?

Axeman Right

Slyfox Me too! We have so much in common...evil grin..put the rubber band around your right wrist. Put your hands behind your back and practice putting the lock through the "D" rings on both wrist cuffs. Once you have mastered doing that, practice with the collar and halter, adding the halter "D" ring along with the other "D" rings. Then the final test....

Axeman Final test???

Slyfox Yep, you're going to put it all together. Sitting in a chair, put on the ankle cuffs first and lock them together. Then take two pieces of duct tape, about 18"s or more, and wrap them around your legs both above and below the knees. Put on the wrist cuffs and light a ciggie. Draw real hard, don't want it to go out. Place the ciggie in a nearby ashtray where you can find it with your eyes shut. Put the gag in your mouth, put the blindfold on and cover your head with the pillow case. Push the tube through the hole and taking another single rubber band, gather the cloth of the pillow case tight around the plastic "ciggie holder" and seal it off with the rubber band which you'll twist several times. Feel over to your ashtray and place the ciggie in the tube. Take a couple of puffs to make sure the pillow case allows enough air for you to inhale and exhale. Smoke the whole cigarette that way...you may or may not find it exciting...but I'll need to know ahead of time if you like it. Any questions?

Axeman Wow...just thinking of this makes me horny.....I wonder why I hadn't thought of this before. You sure have an evil mind....what else is in store for me?

Slyfox Try this tonight....I'll have finalized your next instructions by tomorrow...but you have enough to remember for today. Bye the way I need your cell phone number.

Axeman Ah cell phone.....yeah...ah I don't think I should use my regular cell phone. I'll get another one tomorrow OK?

Slyfox Don't forget...safety's a concern of mine...I want to be able to call you periodically..

Axeman No worries...I'll have the number for you tomorrow.

Slyfox Hopefully this all works out...if I don't hear from you tomorrow is there anyone I should call and tell them where to find you?.....just joking....bye

Axeman You'll probably read about it in the Boise newspaper....kisses...bye

Julian made a phone call to his parole officer when he got to work. Explaining that he'd had an accident in the bathroom this morning and he'd ruined two of his last four yellow pills. The parole officer told him to swing by his office on Thursday on his way to work and pick up his next 30 day supply. Julian felt that was workable. His (or should we say Harold's) airline tickets had him arriving at the airport two hours early for his flight which leaves at 2:30 PM on Thursday. He'd be arriving two hours later in Las Vegas. On his supper break he took one of Harold's Visa cards and bought himself a "throw away cell phone". One hundred prepaid minutes with a bogus address. He did have to show his drivers license, but the salesperson didn't copy down the address, just verified the name. No problem there. He couldn't wait till after work. Things were falling into place quite nicely in fact.

Slyfox has entered the room

Axeman I've missed you darling.....you're late...

Slyfox It's so good to hear from you today....grin...how was last night sweetie...have fun?

Axeman Yes indeed. Lots of fun

Slyfox Did you have to take matters into your own hands.......grin...

Axeman Nah, I can wait. I have a cell phone number for you...

Slyfox Shoot.

Axeman 208 555 8323. I made sure with the salesperson that it will work in Vegas...do I get yours in this deal?

Slyfox That would defeat the purpose of the trip sweetie....I don't want to get caught huh...kidnappers could get some jail time.......grin..

Axeman I'll be leaving tomorrow do you realize that....god I can't wait....

Slyfox Me too sweetie, me too. Now here's the plan Your plane will arrive at about 4:30 pm or there abouts. You'll have no carry on luggage at all...nothing in your hands..remember what you'll be wearing?

Axeman Black slacks no cuffs, black cotton socks, black leather shoes, blue shirt, black belt.

Slyfox Very good. You'll pick up your yellow hard sided suitcase at the baggage carousel. I'll be watching. You won't know me, and you won't look for me either. Look around too much and you just lost some money. Got it.

Axeman Got it. Then what.

Slyfox You get on the shuttle bus marked RENTAL CARS and that will take you to where the rental car agencies are off the airport. On the second stop, they'll be an orange building with a bunch of cars parked out front. It's a local company, but it's the only orange building. You're going to request a 2006 Chevy Impala, dark blue. They have three on their lot so there is always a blue one there. They don't rent them out as fast as the sunlight in Vegas this time of the year heats the interiors up on dark cars. Make sure the air conditioning works or you'll be in misery driving around. Clear so far?

Axeman Clear

Slyfox Next your going to drive to the Riviera Casino. Park out in the lot where I can see you. Don't look around. Enter the casino through the main front door and to your left across the lobby is a desk marked PLAYERS CLUB MEMBERS.. Go to the desk and purchase a Players Club card. It's a plastic card that works in several ATM like machines around the casino. The card will have a PIN number just like your credit cards. So far so good?

Axeman Yeah, I guess...

Slyfox Go to one of the ATM machines and insert your Players Card and draw out a thousand dollars worth of chips. You'll tour the gaming floor, gamble if you want to, but if you loose any money you'll need to replace it with more chips.

Axeman How much should I put on the players club card?

Slyfox How much fun you wanna have sweetie?....of course if you don't like me that much, you can always cash out the chips and a credit goes back on your credit card. But then...if you're enjoying your stay with me...it's a great way of paying your own ransom...grin...

Axeman Will you be there....watching me???

Slyfox Stalking you is more like it sweetie...think of yourself as the rabbit and me as the SlyFox....

Axeman After I tour the casino and show myself...how long...then what?

Slyfox Minimum of 90 minutes. Have a drink at the bar too! After that drive back out down the road you came in on and you'll see a Holiday Hotel on the right hand side of the road. You'll pass it just after you leave the airport road. It's kind of a cheaper place that airline people use a lot on their layovers. You'll be getting a room on the second floor near the north end. That's the smoking rooms. Just ask for a smoking room, and that's where your room will be. You'll be given two keys at the front desk and a sheet of instructions on how to find the room. On the way out the door you'll see two newspaper racks. Stop there and purchase an evening local paper. Insert a couple of quarters and the lid will open, take the top newspaper and slip the room directions and one of the card keys you just got behind the front page, then place it on the bottom of the stack. Remove the next paper off the top. If anything should go wrong, since the papers never sell out, it will be removed the next day and thrown in the dumpster by the newspaper people. Be sure the room number and location are circled on the directions. Take the other key and place it in your shirt pocket. The other newsstand has a real estate magazine of local homes for sale. I think you know the ones. It's free.

Axeman Yeah, they have them all over....we have them here....I use them from time to time...

Slyfox Thought you'd like that...these are probably much thicker than the one's in Idaho. Lots of people want to move to Vegas.

Axeman When will I see you?

Slyfox Not till Friday sometime. Still have to work remember. But I think probably we'll close up shop real early. My partner has some appointments lined up and she likes to pull a disappearing act on Friday afternoons...get my drift...

Axeman Sounds like my kind of woman.....

Slyfox Actually the biggest pain in the ass ever, but she's good at what she does. Hopefully I won't have to put up with her much longer...

Axeman Friday what happens?

Slyfox You'll be making yourself lovely for me darling...that's what. Rise early and get a continental breakfast. Once your back to the room put a "do not disturb sign" on the door. At about 9am the maids begin cleaning the rooms. Depending on how close you are to the north door, they will be knocking on doors to make beds. Don't let them scare ya too much. Shower and remove all your body hair. Completely. Shave your face as close as you can. Dress yourself, and I expect a lot. Perfect makeup, perfect dress. You have Thursday night free and you should busy yourself making sure your outfits are pressed and wrinkle free . Save some time and do your toenails in the evening.

Axeman Two coats of polish and a clear top coat.

Slyfox Oh sweetie....you're getting this down pat. I don't think I'll get there much before 11, but maybe. After you're completely dressed, and I mean perfect, put on the wrist and ankle cuffs and have the rest ready. Enjoy a cigarette or two. You did buy Virginia Slims right?

Axeman 120 menthols. I've been smoking them. They're kinda nice for a change.

Slyfox My next request may sound a little unusual. Hotel rooms all come equipped with some stationary and complementary pens.. During the evening hours I want you to write me a note. Start the note off "To whom it may concern, I am here in Vegas for the ultimate vacation of my life. Here are the things I want to do...then list all the kinky things you'd like me to do to you.....maybe give me some new ideas...don't be afraid to get real descriptive...I'll be the only one reading it.

Axeman Ah I don't understand....you want me to make a written list???

Slyfox Think about it sweetie. Your not gonna be able to talk.....not hardly....don't you want to play a little the first night.....

Axeman Oh yeah. I see.....I'll be thinking of all kinds of kinky stuff to do on the plane down there.

Slyfox Good. Now, I don't want to know your name, but I do need to call you something. What do you like. How do you refer to yourself while you're en Femme?

Axeman Julie

Slyfox OK Julie...I like it. When I get to the Holiday, I'll buy the newspaper with the key hidden in it. I'll walk back out the front and call your cell phone. I'm going to say "Good morning Julie....20 minutes"

Axeman And I have twenty minutes to get into costume.

Slyfox You have twenty minutes to bind yourself up. I won't call unless I have the key in my hand. Should anything go wrong, I'll get a second room key myself and try that. If something else goes drastically wrong, I'll get house keeping to break down the door telling them that my boyfriend and I are playing a kinky kidnap game. They'll laugh a lot but we won't get arrested anyway. Always play safe.

Axeman Anything else?

Slyfox Not that I can think of....when I open the door either I see a VERY bound up cross dresser or I bolt for the north door...and you're out of luck.....kisses sweetie.

Axeman See you tomorrow.

Melody Sullivan and Suzanne Rampling were busy pounding the keyboards. The heat of Las Vegas beaten back from the thick front office windows. The air conditioning seemed to run constantly.

"Got plans for the weekend Mel"

"Ya remember that real estate developer I told you about?" answered Melody.

"I remember something about a guy you met in a chat room that was a real estate developer, from Boise I think..yes"

"He's coming to Vegas for a long weekend and I thought we might hook up for some drinks or something. How about you?"

"Planning to hang out I guess. I don't need to mow the lawn or anything. Too dry. Probably hide from the heat"

" Speaking of, I need a ciggie." Said Mel as she grabbed her package of Slims and headed for the door.

"This guy I'm meeting"

"Yes, the developer dude"

"Yeah, well being as how I don't really know him at all, would you perhaps go along with me. We don't have any firm plans yet, but should he call perhaps you can go along with me for a drink and if things are cool you can disappear maybe?"

"I suppose. Just to be on the safe side."

Melody pushed open the front door with her left hand holding her cell phone and simultaneously used her right hand to operate her BIC lighter in a well practiced motion. Suzette could only gaze in wonder as her partner headed down the side walk to her second office to entertain the mystery barber.

Chapter Six

Harold stood in line at the check in counter. He took a blank luggage ID tag off the desk in front and using the attached pen he filled out the tag. When he was done, he thought for a second and destroyed it. The next one he filled out as Harold and Julie Carpenter. He was a bit nervous. After all, how extensive would the search be before he got on the plane. The counter attendant asked him if his suitcase was unlocked, to which Harold answer in the affirmative. Had the bag been in his sight at all times. Again Harold answered "yes". Then it was lifted to the conveyer belt and disappeared through a hole in the wall which was covered with black rubber curtains. Harold smiled at the thought. After being given his boarding pass, Harold headed down to the concourses and up to the security check point. Harold showed his drivers license to the first uniformed guard, then the boarding pass, then proceeded to the next stop. He removed his black loafers, his black belt with attached cell phone and emptied his pockets into a grey plastic tub. Setting the tub on the conveyer belt he walked through the metal detector. He didn't set off any beeps, so he gathered his belongings and replaced them. Boarding pass in hand. The small packet of GHB was deep in his trouser pocket and had slipped through undetected. Harold took a big sigh of relief as he approached the waiting area for his flight.

Behind the scenes in the baggage area, a large yellow suitcase was popped open and probed with a sniffer designed to find explosives. Upon further exploration the security guard called to one of his coworkers to "look at this". The two got quite the chuckle upon looking at the contents. The supervisor came to have a look see, and seeing the name tag and destination, just shrugged his shoulders. "What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas" The big yellow suit case was closed and replaced on the conveyer with more than a few hearty guffaw's. Something to tell the wives about ....maybe. The yellow suitcase with it's newly applied orange sticker INSPECTED was momentarily loaded into the cargo hold of 737 and on it's way to Vegas.

Harold gathered his suitcase off the conveyer at the Vegas airport. Being ever alert, he followed his memorized instructions. No trouble what-so-ever remembering what to do next. Just like the well rehearsed play, things fell smoothly into place. He had no problems with the rental car company. Clean cars for a good daily rate. He got the dark blue Impala that Slyfox had requested. When he asked the counter clerk about the air condition, she was kind enough to demonstrate the remote starter.

"When you leave the car, make sure the A/C is on. We recommend that you don't even turn it off. About 15 minutes before you intend to use the vehicle just push this blue button on the keyless entry, and it will start the car. The red raised button is for the trunk lid. Providing of course that you're within 200 feet or so. The engine will run for 15 minutes which should be plenty to get the interior temperature cool enough to drive the first few miles. Don't worry if you forget, the motor will always shut itself off after 15 minutes. If you get in the car while it's running, you'll still need to put the key into the ignition and turn it. If you put the car into drive without the key it will stall." Harold thanked the gal and headed out the door, suitcase in hand, to the already cooling down Impala.

Welcome to Vegas. Julian cruised up the strip a ways, and located the Riviera Casino. He parked out and was sure to keep his eyes forward and on the ground as he walked to the front entrance. Once inside he made his way to the PLAYERS CLUB counter and conducted his business. He was asked for ID, which he provided, and then a couple of credit cards which gave him his $10,000. limit. All the while, the help at the Riviera Casino was most gratuitous in welcoming him to Vegas. Stopping at one of the locations Slyfox had described, he operated the ATM machine and obtained a grand in chips. He toured the casino, marveling at what a large operation it was, looking into the shops and the game room floor. He watched several of the games for a few moments, but didn't gamble.