Client Development Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess' client development continues.
2.2k words
4.37
26.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been months since my client development outing with Jen and Mr. Yoto. We'd left the limo and casually enjoyed an excellent dinner with the rest of the attorneys at a first class bistro. During the dinner I'd waited for another shoe to drop, for the "video" to be shown to the group, for Mr. Yoto to ask Jen to insert the device in my vagina, and for me to lose control around all these people. But, I ordered, I ate, and nothing happened.

And in the weeks that followed, I wondered what I would have done. Would I have stopped it? Denied it? As time passed, I thought I would have. I'm a lot of things, but I'm no whore.

Work was slow for a few weeks, and associates were starting to hear rumblings about lay-offs. This was especially true in the corporate group, where the deal flow just wasn't the same in the lagging economy. And one day, I got the email.

As soon as it popped in my inbox, I knew the email had strings attached. It was from that partner (the one that caught Josh and I, who we had told I was a call girl, who I sucked, who fucked me on his desk, and who came in my ass) and it was title "Client Development Opportunity." When I opened the email, there were only three recipients: me, Jen and Mr. Yoto. A meeting was scheduled in twenty minutes in a board room on the top floor of the office, the message said "I know it is last minute, but I hope you can all come."

I cursed the partner under my breath. He wasn't as clever as he thought. He wasn't as smart as he thought. But most of all, he didn't own me as much as he thought. I wasn't going. That was final. I'd had enough. First Josh, then the partner, then that first client development opportunity. But I couldn't deny that my pussy was warm, that I thought fondly of Jen, of that night, of that glow in my body while she and I traded Mr. Yoto's cum. And he had been nothing but a gentleman.

And then I thought about how easy it would be for the partner to fire me, what it would feel like to look for a job in this market. I had some money saved up, but that would only last a couple of months in this town. And I didn't have anyone to fall back on. So you could say I spent the first ten minutes talking myself out of the meeting, then the next eight talking myself closer, and two minutes walking to the boardroom telling myself I would leave if it was anything I didn't want to do.

The top floor is reserved for the most important meeting, and is intended to be secluded, luxurious, and quiet. It was all those things as I walked down the hallway and pulled open the heavy wooden door...

Jen was naked on her back in the center of the table, with her back slightly arched and her legs slightly parted. Mr. Yoto stood over her, on opposite side of the table from me, and was rubbing a thin coast of oil over Jen.

"So happy you could join us." The partner, who I had not noticed before, sat at the head of the table, at the far side of the room. I hesitated to leave, but Mr. Yoto caught me eye, and motioned me gently into the room. "I'm glad you are here."

I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. I wished I could lock it.

Mr. Yoto spoke, "Everything you will do here is being taped. Don't do anything you don't want to do." He paused. I paused, I thought I might leave. He slipped a finger inside of Jen, and she gently whimpered.

"Take off your clothes." I stepped out of my shoes, unbuttoned my shirt, slipped out of my skirt, and unclasped my bra. I stood there with my breasts in my hands, I my black g-string, and Mr. Yoto never looked at me. But the partner never looked away. I pretended he wasn't there. Mr. Yoto continued to slowly finger Jen, and I could see her tongue softly licking her lips. I dropped by bra, and slipped my g-string to the floor.

"Climb on the table and lay down." I climbed on the table, furthest from the partner, and lay down. Mr. Yoto reached into his pocket and slipped something small into Jen's moist pussy. He rubbed his hands with oil and started with my shoulders, then my breasts, then by stomach and sides and arms, all with the same firm intensity. He put more oil on his hands, and rubbed my hips, my outer thighs, my calves, my feet, and the slowly ran his fingers up my inner calves, my inner thigh, and into my pussy, all without hesitating, without rushing. His fingers were magic, and I was so relaxed (especially considering the circumstances).

He reached into his pocket, and slipped a small device into my pussy. I recognized the whirring immediately, it was the same device from the limo. My hips were rocking a head of the pace of the device, I was Pavlov's bitch in heat.

"Climb on top of Jen and make out with her." I did as I was told. I slowly crawled over the table, up her legs, straddling her, staring into her beautiful face, I could feel her leg against my inner thigh. She wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me to her. I felt her thick warm lips against mine, and then felt her hot oily breasts and stomach slide against mine. She was kissing more aggressively than me, her tongue in my mouth. Her hips were slowly, but powerfully, thrusting into me.

I could feel the device speeding up. I could feel myself panting in between kisses, licking Jen's face, pulling her near. Was I a lesbian? I'd never felt this amazing making love, I wanted to consume her, I was slipping my pussy against her leg, my tongue deep in her throat, trying to make her cum like I was cumming.

"Roll over." We switched sides, Jen riding me, me pulling her slippery perfect Asian body onto me. Her breasts smashing into me. I felt like exploding again and again.

"Stop." Jen slipped her tongue out of my mouth, and the device stopped whirring.

"Get under the table." Jen dutifully crawled off the table, and crawled under it, I followed. I was still in heat. I wanted to make out with her under the table, to turn the device on, the cum all afternoon. I'd never felt so sensual, so hot, so horny.

"People are coming in the room. There will be an important meeting. When you see the light come on at a seat, you will service that person." Before I could hear the words, I could see my clothes being scooped up by the partner, and they disappeared. The door opened and before I knew it the room was filled with people making small talk. There were Asian voices, but many American voices. There were mostly men, but some women. Mr. Yoto asked everyone to take their seats. The device in my pussy started whirring slowly. I open mouth kissed Jen, and she looked at me quizzically with a reserved smile.

A light went off at a man's seat near me. I could hear Mr. Yoto talking about the new products his company would be unveiling soon. I crawled over to the seat and stopped. I looked for Jen. Were we really going to do this? Another light went off, she crawled over, without hesitation, undid a zipper professionally, and reached in a rubbed the guys dick. The guy didn't act surprised (he didn't jump out of his seat). In a few seconds the dick was hard, average length and girth, and she pulled it into her mouth. The extra height of the conference table was a great help, and I wondered how much of this was staged. The whirring in my pussy sped up, and I undid and faceless zipper, reached in and rubbed a flaccid penis until it was a hard, thick cock, and I slipped my mouth around it. I pumped the cock with my hand, and swirled my tongue around his head. I the whirring made me wetter, hotter, whorish. I wanted this dick, I wanted him cum. I pumped with my hands, sucked gently, squeezed his balls, I could feel him getting harder, tenser, feel his balls squeezing up. He shot a load of cum in my throat, and I kept pumping, making it impossible for him not to squirm a little, he filled my mouth and I had to swallow quickly to keep the cum from dripping out of my mouth on his pants. I kept jerking and sucking until he was dry and starting to soften up. I zipped him up and looked around.

Jen was waiting dutifully behind me. We exchanged a cum laden kiss, just as another light went off for Jen. She crawled away and a wave of orgasm washed over me. I wanted to scream, but I squeezed my chest instead. Anther light went off, and I went to punish the man with ecstasy. I crassly unzipped his pants, rubbed his dick hard, then soft, and put my face in his lap, almost moving his chair, I was heaving in his crotch, cumming and muffling my scream in the cloth covering his balls. His dick was hard quickly, and he was in my mouth, I was pumping, not too fast, but very firm. The whirring in my pussy was out of control, I wanted this dick inside me, I needed him to fuck me, to pound me, to grab my hips and to grind into me, I wanted him to fuck my face, squeeze my tits and be rough. I tried to deep throat him and gagged, but went back for it again. I was pumping him dick with my hands, fingering his balls.

That's when Jen starting licking my asshole. I looked back at her, she smiled, dripped some cum out of her mouth onto my asshole, and she licked around my hole. She sticks it into my hole and I exploded. I turned and focused on the dick in front of me, started sucking and jerking, and cumming. I used by other hand to reach back to this guy's asshole, and to finger around it slowly. He was tensing up, I stuck my finger in the whole, ever so slightly, and he exploded in my mouth. He reached his hands under the table, grabbed my hair roughly and used my head to fuck his dick. Went he was done he threw me off his dick and sat back in his seat.

We both sucked a couple more dicks, made out with each other in between, and even went down on a few women (I let Jen do most of these, because she seemed to be better at it). After a while, no more lights came on, the meeting was wrapping up. I heard something about the video collection, the lights switch off, and heard audio. I knew very quickly it was the limo ride. And the whirring in my pussy slowed and the sped up. He was teasing us down here. The room was watching me go down on Jen, watching Mr. Yoto fuck Jen's face. And we were under the table, cum in our hair, making out with each other, not caring. Exhausted. Soon they were watching Jen and I swap cum, and then soon they were gone.

"Get out from under the table." I was a mess, but not embarrassed.

"I will fuck you now." Mr. Yoto bent me over the table, and pulled out that magic whirring device. "What have you been missing?"

"Your dick sir." He thrust slowly into me. Much larger than I expected. I was staring at the partner again. I was getting fucked in front of him again.

"Jen, lick my balls while I fuck your friend." Jen disappeared behind me. He pulled me by my elbows, impaling me on his dick. I could tell he wouldn't last long, he been enjoying us for well over an hour now, and this fuck was everything he had wanted. I could feel the power, the need of his thrusts. He pulled out quickly and shot across Jen's face and breasts. He threw me into her. "Clean her." I lay down on of Jen, smearing his cum into me, kissing her, licking her.

The partner meekly asked "Can I cum on them?"

"Lay back, let me jerk off on you." We lay with our faces together, the partners straddles our faces and jerked his dick. It didn't take long and there was another load of cum sprayed over us. Jen cleaned me up, and I returned the favor, as Mr. Yoto and the partner left the room.

Jen and I cleaned up and dressed in silence. I returned to my office exhausted, and surfed the internet wonder what had just happened to me.