Client Satisfaction: Anal Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,200 Followers

Sure, the employees of the club had seen this sort of sex before. They were used to these raunchy acts in the workplace. But who would ever get tired of seeing a new Latina secretary, naked, and being anally fucked across her desk? Eyes gazed. Vanessa looked right back at them, embarrassed and overwhelmed by the feeling of anal fucking and exhibitionism.

Caleb's cock slowed down and he buried himself inside Vanessa's ass, holding himself there. He rubbed her back and caressed her butt.

"Are you settled in to your new position yet?" he asked, grinding his cock in the little hole. "You have such incredible assets. I'm surprised you agreed to all the terms of the job. You're doing amazing so far... for an ass virgin. I can tell by your reactions that you've never been played with like this before. Am I right?"

"Uh - Hmmm..." she moaned, relaxing herself.

He continued, "I'm going to treat you good, Vanessa. And I'm going to treat your ass even better."

She took deep breaths as the cock slipped in and out of her ass again. The assistant applied another coating of lubricant and Vanessa was fucked harder than before. With each thrust, the process became easier and more fluid. Maybe her bottom was built for this after all? She wondered.

"I'm close," Caleb grunted, making loud slapping noises in the hall as he pounded her round butt from behind.

Ms. Chen chimed in. "The Boss likes women to cum at the same time he does. I'll help you achieve climax."

As Vanessa's asshole was being fucked harder, Ms. Chen reached below to rub her clitoris and labia in circles, which matched the same rhythm as the boss. Those magical fingers of Ms. Chen had worked a miracle again to go along with that magical cock being shoved in her rectum.

Beads of sweat formed around Vanessa's forehead and her breathing was out of control. She came. A rush of squirt shot from her pussy, coating the assistant's thin fingers, who kept on rubbing at a rapid pace. The cock in her ass was relentless, which only made her cum harder. She cried, too. Her scream echoed in the hallway, causing more eyes to turn.

When she was spent, she rested her face on her new desk while Caleb finished his thrusts. She listened to him groan. And she could feel his cum shooting inside of her rectum, which tickled a bit. Then she felt his cock soften and return to its flaccid state, which was a welcomed relief for her sore little hole.

Caleb slowly pulled his cock out, giving her a gaping feeling at the center of her posterior.

"The best ass I've ever had," he said with pleasure.

"I must have the job by now," she replied in a dazed state, face still on the table.

"With benefits. Can you start today? We'll need you cleaned up first."

She smiled, "I'm sure there's something in my desk for that."

"When it comes to cleanup, I prefer my assistant. Soon, you will too."

As Vanessa attempted to lift her face and breasts from the table, she felt the delicate fingers of Ms. Chen spreading her asshole for the third time that morning. Instead of applying lube, the assistant applied her tongue. Vanessa was introduced to her first rimming. There was licking and swirling, with a tongue that was even more magical than those fingers.

Vanessa pressed her face and sweaty breasts onto the table once again. She wanted to enjoy this. She savored the feeling of the tongue penetrating her anal ring to lick her inside. She relished the feeling of the tongue slurping the cum out. Unlike a hard cock or a butt plug, Ms. Chen's tongue was silky smooth and adaptable. It slithered inside her asshole, searching for the last remnants of cum.

When the cum was cleared and Ms. Chen gave additional kisses to her sore anus, Vanessa had officially found her dream job.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12