Client Satisfaction: Deepthroat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

Penny was given the gift of being able to breath again when the Mayor yanked his cock out of her throat, giving her a most satisfying relief. She watched from her bound position as he frantically stroked himself, sending jolts of cum into her mouth, chin, neck, and chest. This man was a heavy cummer and all his spurting made a big mess on Penny.

When he was done, Penny closed her mouth to savor the taste and she swallowed, just like she always did with men. She opened her mouth again when the Mayor brought his cock back down for her to lick clean.

From her bound position, she looked up at him, deep into his eyes, and saw the look of approval on his face. This was a man who got what he wanted. Complete satisfaction over the 'product' that was Penny's throat.

"Simply amazing," he said. "Lola, make the 'office slut' cum. She deserves it with everything I did to her throat."

Lola briefly pulled her mouth away. "She's a hot mess. It should only take a few moments, Sir."

"Good. I want to see this before I leave."

A warm sensation moved through Penny's body as she felt Lola blow cold air inside her warm pussy - it gave her goosebumps - before feeling her soft lips on her outer labia. Lola's flat tongue was licking and sucking hungrily, vacuuming up all her juices. Soon enough, she had Penny panting and moaning again.

"Oh god!" Penny cried out.

Lola was tongue fucking her pussy hole while sucking urgently. Lola brought her head up to take a look at Penny's satisfied expression, before going back down on her and sucking her clit. She inserted two fingers in her Penny's pussy. It was a deep inspection and her fingers were turning and scooping all her liquids. Penny's toes curled and her legs shook.

"I need to make sure I get every drop out," Lola said. "I wouldn't want you to soak your panties."

Penny's didn't hear one single word of that. Her orgasm was terrific and spell-binding.

"Lola, be a doll and finish the cleaning," he said. "I'll see you next week. Penny, you were a natural. Have a good day, ladies."

His voice remained calm and even keeled as he zipped his pants and wore his jacket.

"Yes, Sir," Lola replied.

Penny was still breathless from the orgasm and her ability to speak had been temporarily hampered by the large cock that was recently in her throat. But she was certain the Mayor would understand her lack of a response. The back of her throat was sore and was drenched in saliva and cum.

The Mayor patted Penny's shoulder, the spotless area, before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"The Mayor did quite a job leaving his load on your face," Lola said in her professional voice, after doing a visual inspection. "I'll have you cleaned up quickly so you can get dressed."

Penny was still recovering from her daze when she saw Lola stand beside her, examining the cum stains on her body. Penny expected tissue papers to be used, but instead, Lola bent over and greedily licked the cum off her chest while making 'humming' noises of approval. Clearly Lola enjoyed the taste of cum.

The licks were fast and orderly. Lola started with the cum splattered around the chest. Then towards the nipples, sucking and pulling each one into her mouth, which made Penny squirm. Then onto Penny's neck.

"Have you ever kissed another woman?" Lola asked, licking the cum from her own lips.

Penny shook her head. "No."

"It'll feel nice. This is the last phase of the clean up. Then you'll be ready for the office in no time."

Penny kept her eyes open as Lola bent down to lick her cum drenched chin. The tongue swirled everywhere, then finally their lips met for a tight kiss. Penny wasn't sure if this was for pleasure, a 'thanks for coming' kind of kiss, or if Lola was genuinely trying to clean cum from inside her mouth. Whatever it was, it felt spectacular and Penny kissed back.

"All done," Lola smiled, pulling back and allowing a thin trail of saliva to hang from her lips, which she wiped away with the back of her hand. "Your cummy face is now spotless."

Penny laid there, staring at her naked body in the ceiling mirror as Lola undid the binds. When she was free, she sat upright. She remained silent as she got to her feet and allowed Lola to dress her. She was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Will you be returning?" Lola asked, helping Penny with the undergarments.

Penny adjusted her bra, before putting on her blouse. "I'm still deciding."

"We both know you've made up your mind."

"Have I?" Penny asked, slipping on her brazer.

"We're both career women who are willing to do whatever it takes. Besides, I've tasted you while you had that big cock down your throat. I know what you are. A secret-slut."

Lola gave her another kiss, and Penny kissed back. Their lips pressed tightly, and when it ended, Lola helped her finish getting dressed.

As she was putting the last few touches to restore her flawless makeup, Penny was lost in her thoughts. Mayor Bradley had called her an 'office slut' and Lola had called her a 'secret slut.' Penny really got off on that.

The End

Much love to Josie_03 and MsBlack.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12