Client Satisfaction: High Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,179 Followers

This was worth the risk.

She dropped her dress to the floor and did as he commanded.

Facing Caleb and looking him in the eye, she quickly undid her bra clip. Dangling the strap on the end of her index finger, she tossed it aside. Her breasts were rather small and perky. Her pink nipples were hard with arousal.

Keeping her legs straight and in one slow motion, her thumbs slid under her black lace panties slipping them down her beautiful toned legs before stepping out of them in her sky-high heels. She was cleanly shaven as usual. Again, dangling it off her index finger as if to tease, she finally dropped it to the floor.

She stood there posing with her legs spread wide, pushing her ass out on display. She had the body of a runner. Lean and efficient, with defined thighs and calves, not to mention a very round and firm ass. She even made sure to model her heels as well, which served to further enhance her statuesque legs. It turned her on being admired like this, even though she still felt apprehensive about the whole thing.

"Exactly what I expected," he nodded at her. "You're very beautiful."

"Thank you," she said in a vulnerable voice.

"Lay on the table. Breasts and stomach down. The table is padded with cushion and covered in silk for a woman's comfort. Keep your heels on the floor. I can assure you that this will be comfortable."

"How can you be so certain?"

"The table was specifically manufactured for this," he said. "Besides, you're not the first professional woman who's been fucked on it."

"By two cocks?" she questioned him.

"Sometimes more. Professional women work hard. They deserve a good gangbang every now and then."

Samantha shuddered at the thought of an office woman taking a full-on gangbang on that cushioned table. She prayed the fabric on the table was cleaned thoroughly after each session.

Caleb instructed her to bend over and lay face down on the table. To her surprise, the silk surface of the table was smooth and clean and she actually enjoyed resting her face on it. Her breasts and stomach felt snuggled against the cushion.

He gently guided her ankles apart, his thumbs lightly massaging her lower calves, and Samantha wiggled her heels so she was spread open even further. She blushed knowing that now, he could see directly inside her pink pussy and asshole. She wondered if he was actually looking, though she felt certain he had at least stolen a peek.

Taking the first restraint, he buckled the strap tightly to her right ankle and then did the same with her left.

For the first time in Samantha's life, she felt her limbs being cuffed. Her ankles were now tightly restrained and the Spreader prevented her from closing her legs. She gave two gentle tugs of resistance in each ankle. No success. Her legs were trapped, spread wide open.

Caleb rubbed her calves, then lower down to her feet and heels.

"I'll be right back," he said, patting her ankles. "The clients are waiting. I'm sure they'll be excited about the idea of taking a public figure such as yourself. Soon, you're going to be a well-fucked woman."

He kissed her left butt cheek, and for some reason, Samantha really appreciated that small gesture.

***

As Caleb left to get the clients, she was now alone in her provocative pose, left with her own thoughts.

Strangely enough, this felt empowering to Samantha. 'The things I'd do for good reporting,' she playfully thought. This didn't feel as nerve-wracking as she had expected just minutes ago. This was just like waiting for an ob/gyn or waiting for a spa treatment; naked, waiting to be checked out.

That changed the second she heard the door open and Caleb returned with the two men. Her heart raced and she wished she could bury her face further into the cushioned table. She questioned herself. Doubt crept in her mind.

Was this the biggest mistake of her life?

When the door closed, Samantha wondered what the clients must have thought of her. At the right angle, any of them would be able to see her pussy and asshole, wide open, thanks to the Spreader holding her ankles apart.

"You were right," Client #1 said in a pleased tone, like he had just won a prize. "This mystery woman is a real beauty. And those legs. She's a work of art. I'm glad she decided to give this a try, whoever she is."

"I agree," Client #2 replied with a deeper, more gravelly voice. "Caleb, you always manage to find the best women. The way those heels are pushing her ass upwards, I'm going to have to fuck her little hole."

The comment about her ass made Samantha's cheeks tighten.

"Both of you know the rules," Caleb said professionally. "Her identity is top secret, so don't ask. Since this is her first time, I'll be here to supervise. Gentlemen, she's yours for the fucking."

Words which Samantha would never forget. Ever. It made her feel like a porn star. And not a journalist on assignment. Maybe that was a good thing?

The first client came up behind her and started squeezing her bare ass, gently caressing her roundness with his hand before letting it wander and slip to her pussy.

Samantha let out a gasp, not knowing what to expect next. She could hear him shifting behind her as he massaged her already wet pussy lips. He still had one hand on her ass.

She felt his hand leave her cunt and grab her second ass cheek, spreading her, leaving her even more vulnerable and exposed. She loved every second of it, despite the humiliation of her sex being exposed to three men, two of whom were absolute strangers.

"Oh," she moaned, as she felt his tongue flicking her pussy hole.

As she tried to focus and enjoy her pleasure, she prayed that neither of them would recognize her voice; not that she was a big celebrity or anything. But she was extremely paranoid about being exposed. Her career could be jeopardized if anyone found out, and she was positive that her twitter account would be filled with nasty comments about her sexuality.

Client #1 knelt behind her, with his face smashed between her legs, licking her juices and sucking her clit. How could she ever think that this was degrading-- it felt fantastic! These mixed feelings about this experience were dancing around in her head and the journalist in her would have a field day writing about this tonight.

She felt a long and thick finger enter her wet pussy, searching deeply inside her. The finger turned, and in that second, all her uncertainties melted away. Between her clit and G-spot being stimulated, she simply lost it. She was swept by the wave of her first climax. Her toes curled into her heels and she saw stars.

"Whoever this woman is, she's orgasmic as hell," the client marveled. "Let's see how she reacts to my cock in her."

With her head still in the clouds, she heard him unzip, and felt him work his hard cock in her pussy with a series of pushes, filling her up. The entrance was so easy thanks to the natural lubrication of her wetness along with the Spreader doing its job by holding her legs open. This abrupt movement made Samantha screech out, unable to contain her pleasureful cry. Her body pulled on the restraints. She had never felt so trapped in her life and she couldn't believe that the feeling was turning her on.

With both hands now on her hips while pounding her with everything he had, the man bent down and whispered in her ear.

"You're such a good fuck," he asked in between deep thrusts. "Do you need to use your safe word? I was told you're sensitive and fragile, and maybe looking for an exit. I like being gentle with first-timers."

"No," she softly hissed.

That's when she realized. A submissive person is only that because prior consent had already been given by them. Without the submissive, there was no dominate, and vice versa. One needed the other in order to get their pleasure. Oddly enough, this epiphany was perfect for her story.

"Good, because I'm not close to being done with you," he chuckled while thrusting harder.

As he finish saying that, he used his thumb and started rubbing the gentle nub of her rear end.

"Have you ever been double penetrated?" Client #1 asked while thrusting faster. "My cock in your pussy, my finger in your ass. I want this to be memorable for you."

Samantha didn't have a chance to answer the question, as he was already inserting his thumb in her asshole. All she could do was cry out with appreciation. She had never had both holes filled at the same time. She wasn't expecting this to feel so good.

The Client twisted his thumb out and replaced it with two fingers, which he lubricated with fluids from her pussy. The pressure of his fingers on Samantha anal wall was putting extra friction on his cock, making him grunt loudly and frantically.

Samantha felt once more like her convictions were being shattered to pieces as she laid on her stomach getting fucked, with her body rocking back and forth for the next several minutes. There was nothing misogynistic going on at the moment, despite her highly submissive posture. It was all so very good, as much for her as for the client.

In one big animal roar, the man came loudly and violently. She could feel the spasms of his cock jerking as he gave her a big load. As his last strokes were dying down, she came once more, clinging to the table she was leaning on.

He patted her butt. "Thanks so much, sweetheart. I hope you got what you wanted out of this, whatever it is."

Samantha took in a shaky breath. "I did."

She had sincerely enjoyed it, and that shocked her.

He pulled out of her cum-drenched, gaping pussy, then stepped away. Samantha heard the clients exchange words.

"You're going to enjoy her, trust me."

"Seems like it. She looks so pent up."

Had her frustrations been so obvious? She wondered. Her body, it seemed, had given away all her secrets.

Client #2 walked up to Samantha and rubbed her upper and lower back before moving his hands down to start rubbing her hips and thighs. The man was admiring her naked physique, and his hands made their way down to her ankles to rub around her heels and feet.

"I'm a sucker for a woman in heels," the man said with his distinctly deep voice. "It makes your legs and backside look so perfect. Since your pussy is cum drenched, and I can't fuck your mouth, I'll have to settle for your little asshole. Perfect. Enjoy it, sweetheart."

She gasped with nervousness and a slight hint of excitement. Samantha wasn't a novice when it came to anal sex. She actually enjoyed it a great deal, and an empowered woman is one who's able to acknowledge what she wants and likes.

She wasn't about to show any weakness or give in by saying her safe word. The 'research' must be continued and she was going to do just that.

Client #2 didn't waste a second and started stretching her already loosened asshole. Using two fingers per hand, he slightly pushed himself in and pulled the walls to each side to loosen her even more. Then he pulled out. He had a small container of lube in his pocket, complimentary of Satisfaction, and he poured the contents onto his finger, which he dug further into her ass. When he pulled his finger out, he poured the remainder directly into her hole.

As he was playing in her ass, Samantha was gripping the table again. The built up expectation was getting to her and she was concentrating on relaxing and opening herself, taking in deep slow breaths.

She gasped at feeling the tip of his cock pushing in. He was slowly sinking his thick rod into her, pulling it out gently, but not completely, before going back in deeper. Soon, he was entirely in, and Samantha could feel his balls grazing against her labia.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Client #2 asked, holding his cock inside her asshole. "I wonder who you are. Someone I've worked with? A boss? No, I'd recognize your ass and legs a mile away. An actress researching a part? A city councilwoman? A reporter? Can I call you my little sex Princess? Would that be okay?"

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when he said 'reporter.' So close to being caught, assuming this man was a news junkie; and most successful businessmen are. She gritted her teeth and moaned her approval of the term 'Princess.'

He slapped her butt while fucking it. "Well then, you're a good Princess. So warm and inviting."

In one big thrust he starting fucking her ass faster and faster. Holding onto both her hips, her ass was getting the pounding of a lifetime. Her walls stretched to the limit. The Spreader on her ankles kept her posterior open. The sound of their bodies slapping mixed with Samantha's now persistent moaning and panting were echoing throughout the room.

The sensation of his cock going in and out was almost too much for her. Her legs were shaking and her knuckles turned white from holding the table so tightly. Her body rocked back and forth, pushing her face flat on the cushioned table every time.

His hands grasped her so tightly that he was nearly bruising her by accident. He was making sounds like a mad man.

She barely heard Client #2 say, "You're so beautiful, Princess. Your ass feels like heaven. It's so tight and soft."

Then she felt him tense up and give one last big thrust. His cum filled her rectum with smaller thrusts until he was drained completely. He took his wet cock out of her and his cum dripped down the length of her legs; even down to her precious heels. He flicked his cock on the outer ring of her anus. He wanted her passage covered with his cum.

He pulled his pants up and wiped the sweat off his forehead, using the back of his hand.

Both clients gave a slap to each of her butt cheeks. It was light enough to not be offensive, but hard enough to show that they thoroughly enjoyed using her pussy and her ass for their relief.

She closed her eyes and rested peacefully on the smooth material. It was a blissful feeling and she listened to the men cleaning themselves, then zipping their pants. The men in the room made small talk. Clearly they were satisfied.

"That was amazing. I know she'll always remember this, whoever she is."

"Likewise. Same time next week. Hopefully she'll be here again for more fun."

'I highly doubt that,' Samantha thought, smiling to herself. 'But I hope you boys enjoyed it.'

Caleb opened the door for them, thanking them for coming, and Samantha's blissful state was briefly interrupted by the thought of anyone in the hallway passing by and having a free peek at her nakedness.

The fear left when the door closed. The clients were gone now.

"How did you enjoy your research?" Caleb asked, returning to her.

Samantha moaned, "Take the Spreader off my ankles."

"Will do, Princess."

She waited patiently while he got on one knee behind her and undid the clasp on her left ankle. When she noticed that he paused and rubbed her calf, she couldn't help but wonder why.

"Do you plan on keeping me locked forever?" she asked sarcastically, with her face still resting on the table's cushion.

"I'm just admiring the view. Your ass and pussy are a sopping mess. But I'm certain that you can feel the mess leaking out of you. Would you like a taste?"

Even in her well-fucked state of being, she nearly gasped. She felt Caleb's fingers digging into her worn out holes -- pussy and ass -- scooping as much cum as possible.

While she remained laying on her stomach, the cum ladened fingers, fresh from her two holes, were now presented in front of her face.

"Eat up," he said, handing her a gift. "You've earned a nice dessert."

And she did. Cum wasn't exactly her favorite. It wasn't something she'd use as an ice cream topping. But she didn't mind it either. Especially under the right circumstance and the right mood. This was definitely both.

She opened her mouth and allowed Caleb to feed her the cum of two strangers who had just fucked her, whom she had never seen, and who she'd likely never know.

She closed her lips around the fingers and sucked and swallowed. Was this the craziest thing she had ever done for her career? Yes. Did she feel a pang of regret? Not yet.

She slowly stood upright when her other ankle was untied, shifting her full weight back onto her legs and heels, allowing Caleb to soak in the sight of her naked front side.

"I can't promise a glowing review," she said, licking around her lips for the remainder of cum. "What I can promise is, I'll be fair. I'll give an accurate assessment of this place, to the best of my abilities."

She was still trying to figure out what she was taking away from this experience. Was it shame? No, she felt no shame in what she did. Did she feel like she was being used? No, she had consented to everything and had the possibility to stop at any given time, and she chose not to. Did she enjoy being fucked by two complete strangers, never seeing their faces? Yes, yes she did. The tingling sensation in her pussy was all the truth she needed.

A good journalist is one that reports the truth. When it was time for Samantha to get dressed, she had all the truth she needed.

The End

Much love to Josie_03, ghostprincess36, MsBeeHaven.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12