Climate Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother controls his sister-in-law.
2.9k words
4.4
82.7k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By rhinoman, aka rhinotoons, aka raginrhinotoons, aka raginrhinoman. Check out my other stories under these names.

It is highly recommended that you read part 1 first.

Part 2 -- All In

Jason whistled his favorite tune as he entered his brother's house. Things were going about as well as he could have hoped. Mitch was still out of town and he had fucked his sister-in law Cindy like there was no tomorrow. His dick was stirred as he thought about her hot body bent over in front of him as he slammed into her tight pussy.

It would have been nice if she was doing it willingly versus through hypnosis, he thought, but if he continued to ride his wave of good luck, then maybe, just maybe, he'd get his wish. Recommending Doctor Finebaum to Mitch and Cindy to provide marital counseling had been a stroke of genius. While the doctor had put them under deep hypnosis to help them with their constant bickering, he had also inserted a few key words for Jason to control them.

"Hey, Cindy? Are you home?" he called out.

Cindy walked out of her bedroom, wearing a conservative red tee shirt and a pair of jean shorts. "Hi, Jason, what's up?"

Here goes nothing, he thought. "I bought you something while I was out at the mall."

"Really? You shouldn't have," Cindy replied.

"It's the least I could do for you, after you and Mitch opened your house to me until I could find a place of my own."

Jason handed Cindy the bag. He knew there was no way in hell she'd wear it willingly, but he wanted to get things moving in a new direction.

Cindy smiled as she reached into the bag. It quickly faded to confusion as she pulled out the skimpy, white bikini. "Uhh, why thank you, Jason." Her face turned red as she tried to figure out what to say next.

"The weather's great outside. Do you want to take a dip in the pool?" Jason asked.

"I don't want to seem ungrateful, but I don't wear bikinis."

Jason decided it was time to get things started. "Sure you do. We can play Hot and Cold."

Cindy's eyes glazed over at the mention of 'Hot and Cold.'

"Why don't you go put that new bikini on, Cindy, and then meet me out by the pool."

Cindy turned and headed back into her bedroom, while Jason quickly headed into his to grab a few items he had put together the night before.

The weather was typical South Florida, 83 degrees and sunny. Jason set up his tripod and video camera on the table and pulled the cushioned lounge chair around in front of it. He grabbed the tanning oil out of his bag and then set it down next to the table. When he turned around, he jumped at first, because he hadn't heard Cindy walk outside. Then his jaw went slack.

Cindy stood there, looking blankly out across the pool to the Intercoastal waterway. Jason had purchased a bikini he knew was too small for her 36D tits. The tight, white top just covered her aureoles and pushed her boobs together, creating a deep cleavage line. Jason had only seen her in a one-piece before.

"Cindy? Remember the game we place last night? Hot and Cold? We're going to play it again."

Cindy nodded her head up and down. Her long, blond hair fluttered around her full breasts in the breeze coming off the water.

Jason turned the camera on and made sure the sound was off. "Start looking for what I hid over by the lounge chair."

Cindy slowly moved toward the chair as Jason commented. "You're getting warmer."

"Bend over and look under the chair."

As Cindy bent over, it provided a perfect view of firm ass cheeks for the camera. The material from the suit rode up her crack. Jason smiled. This is gonna be great, he thought.

"Cindy, I think you'll find it easier if you lie down on the lounge chair and start putting on the tanning oil."

Cindy sat down. Taking the oil Jason had left on the chair; she squirted it into her hand and began rubbing it on her arms and legs. Jason watched for a few minutes and tried to picture Cindy's reaction later on when she saw the video. "You're getting warmer, Cindy. Why don't you rub some on your breasts now?"

Jason knew Cindy would never do this on her own, in front of him. His cock stiffened as her delicate hands rubbed the oil on her ample boobs that were barely contained in the bikini. "Yeah, that's making you feel warmer and warmer, Cindy."

Cindy closed her eyes as the pleasure moved through her body from Jason's trigger words.

"Now put the oil down and start looking on your body."

Cindy dropped the oil and began running her hands up and down her body. Her conservative nature didn't allow her to touch anything covering her private parts.

"You're getting warmer. Now check your breasts and pussy. You haven't looked there yet."

The camera continued to film as Cindy reached up and cupped her big boobs, squeezing them firmly. Then she let go with one hand and let it drift down her stomach and onto her tiny bikini bottom. "That's it. You're getting really warm now."

Cindy's head tilted back, her eyes were closed and her lips parted slightly as she rubbed her pussy through the thin material.

"Cindy? If you're going to find the prize, you'll need to take off your bikini," Jason said.

"Cindy stopped touching herself and reached up to the small cups covering her breast. She lifted up on the material and Jason marveled as her round, natural boobs were exposed. She lifted her ass up enough to grab both sides of the bikini bottom and pull it down off her legs.

"That's it. You're really getting warm now. Take the oil and massage it into your tits and pussy so you can find the prize." Jason's eight-incher was straining against his suit as Cindy poured the oil directly on her boobs and began vigorously squeezing them. "That's it, you're getting so hot, Cindy, pinch your nipples!"

Cindy pinched and tugged at her nipples as she began groaning. Her hips lifted up off the chair in search of something to fill her up. "Keep searching your breasts, but don't forget your pussy. I think the prize is there!" Jason's voice cracked as he watched the amazing sexual exhibition from his conservative sister-in-law.

Cindy rubbed her clit and then slipped a finger into her pussy. "You're getting hot now. Look deeper."

Cindy stuck another finger into her wet slit and moaned loudly.

"Here," Jason said, handing her a big ten-inch dildo. "Try getting deeper with this." He'd edit the footage later, but for now he wanted to just take in the show. Cindy grabbed the dildo and put it up to her pussy. The head looked huge as she tried to push it in. For a moment, confusion crossed her face and Jason determined he needed to provide instructions. I'm sure the prude's never used a dildo before, he thought.

"Use one hand to spread your pussy open," Jason instructed. "And then start pushing that big boy deep inside."

Cindy obeyed his words. One leg straddling each side of the chair, she opened her pussy and then guided the large, bulbous head of the dildo into her small opening.

"Shit," she cried out. Her first words. Grimacing as the fat head stretched her pussy, she pushed it in an inch.

"You're getting hotter and hotter, Cindy. Move it in and out an inch at a time until you can get it all the way in!"

Cindy pushed the large dildo in an out. With every dozen or so strokes she'd add a little more length. Her mouth formed an O, moaning as the pleasure racked her body. After five minutes, Jason looked on in amazement as she thrust the entire dildo in and out of her expanding pussy. He couldn't take the teasing anymore and moved for the grand finale.

"You're as hot as you've ever been, Cindy, volcanic hot!"

Cindy's body shook at the trigger words and juices flowed out of her pussy as she was racked with one orgasm after another. She continued thrusting the massive dildo into her pussy to try and quench her thirst for more pleasure. After a few minutes her sweat-glazed body calmed down and she pulled the dildo out and dropped it on the pool deck. Her legs stayed splayed up and Jason zoomed in on the lips of her pussy that were spread wide, the juiced running down between the crack in her ass.

Now for my finale. "Cindy, you found one prize, but there's one more. I'm going to put something in your mouth and you're going to have to suck on it to get the prize out."

Jason walked around behind Cindy while she laid spread eagle on the pool chair. The video camera continued to roll. Pulling out his stiff cock he put the head up to her lips. "Open wide and suck the prize out," Jason said.

Cindy opened her full lips as Jason thrust his thick cock head into her mouth. Her lips closed around his dick and she sucked as he continued feeding his cock into her. "That's it Cindy, suck on my dick while you play with your pussy." Jason marveled at the sight in front of him. His conservative sister-in-law's mouth wrapped around his cock, slurping as he slid in and out of her mouth. She slid two fingers into her wet pussy as he reached down and grabbed her big boobs. "Yes, ahhh, that's it. You're getting hotter. Suck my big dick!" He thrust into the back of her throat and released his first stream of cum. "You're hot as a volcano!" Cindy cried out as she jammed her fingers into her pussy and orgasmed. Jason pulled his dick out of her mouth and spewed his second stream onto her tits, then grabbed his dick and continued pulling as he shot a few more globs onto her face.

As Cindy shuddered one last time, Jason gave her his last instructions. "Cindy, I want you to go into your room and take a shower. When you're done, you'll forget this ever happened. When you get dressed tomorrow, you won't put a bra or underwear on, but you won't be aware that you aren't wearing them."

Jason watch Cindy's fantastic ass as she walked into the house. He walked over to the video camera and turned it off. He smiled to himself. I can't wait to see my brother's face when he comes home tomorrow.

x x x x x

Jason sat at the kitchen table grinning. All morning he had watched Cindy cleaning up the house in preparation for her husband coming home. It wouldn't have seemed out of the ordinary, except for the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. His sister-in-law's big boobs bounced with ever step she took and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her cotton tee shirt. There's no way she'd ever do this on her own, even if no one was home.

"Mitch should be home in a few minutes," she said. "He texted me a little while ago saying his plane had landed."

"Great," Jason replied. Before he gets here, why don't we play a game of hot and cold?"

Cindy stopped cleaning and stood up straight looking in Jason's direction.

"Walk into the family room and start looking for the prize, Cindy."

Cindy made her way into the other room and began looking under the chair and couches.

"You're getting warmer, but you'll need to take off your clothes to find it," Jason instructed.

Cindy unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the ground. She was pantyless, as Jason had instructed. Then she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor next to her shirt.

"That's it, you're getting hotter. Now go over to the couch, sit down and look for the prize in your pussy."

Cindy sat on the couch and spread her legs wide. She closed her eyes and began fingering herself. "That's it," Jason said, "you're getting hotter."

He sat down across from her and instructed her to use one hand to massage her big boobs. A few minutes later as she began moaning, he heard his brother's car pull into the driveway. Here we go, he thought, as a key pushed into the front door.

As the door opened, Jason watched as Mitch's eyes looked over to the moans coming from the couch. Mitch's eyes went from bewilderment to confusion as his brain tried to comprehend the scene in front of him. His mouth opened but no sound came out. Jason smiled and spoke first. "Helluva sight, huh?"

Cindy continued fingering herself, oblivious to what was going on. "What the fuck is going on?" Mitch yelled.

"She can't hear you, Mitch."

Mitch turned to his brother, even more confused. "What do you mean she can't hear me?"

"Yeah, she's been doing this every day since you've been gone. I have to tell you, Cindy's got one hell of a body."

"Damn it, Jason. What's going on?"

"Just some harmless fun, big brother. But I have been fucking the shit out of your wife with my big dick." A big grin spread across Jason's face.

Mitch dropped his bags and started towards Jason, his fists clenched. "I'm going to beat the shit out of you!"

"Whoa, whoa, big brother," Jason said as Mitch came towards him. "All we did was play a little game of hot and cold."

At the mention of the key words, Mitch froze in place.

"Cindy, stop looking in your pussy. Get up, bend at the waist and look under the couch." Jason looked over at his brother. "Mitch you need to start looking too, but take off your clothes first."

Cindy got up like she was told and bent over to look under the couch. Her cute upturned buttocks begged to be groped. Jason loved a woman's pussy from this vantage point, but especially his prude sister-in-laws. He looked over at his brother, who was now naked and looking around the room. "Come over here, Mitch and you'll get warmer."

Mitch walked over and stood near his wife. "That's it," Jason said, "you're getting warmer." He watched in amusement as Jason's dick twitched and started to get hard. Jason was already undressed as well and he was rubbing the head of his cock against Cindy's lubed up pussy. "I'm going to fuck your wife right in front of you, bro. You're getting hotter too."

Mitch's dick continued to harden to its full six inches as Jason eased into Cindy's pussy. Jason grabbed her hips and started thrusting into her cunt with ease. His balls slapping against her ass. "I wish you could fully comprehend what I'm doing to your wife's pussy, Mitch. She's getting a bigger, thicker version of you." Jason looked over at his brother, whose dick was hard and sticking straight up.

"I bet you've never fucked your wife in the ass. She'd never go for that. Well I'm going to take that virgin hole now." Jason pulled out of Cindy's pussy. Her juices had lubed him up real well and he moved his cock up to her smaller entrance. "You're getting hotter, Mitch, but you can't cum."

Jason gripped his dick tightly and pushed the wet head into Cindy's ass. "Man, she's tight." He fed her a few more inches, then gripped her small waist and pulled her back in him as he shoved forward. His large cock continued to violate her virgin ass until his pubic hair mashed up against the crack of her ass. Jason pulled out slowly and then shoved forward again. He knew it wouldn't be long until he came. He grinned as he looked over at his brother. Mitch's dick was as firm as a lead pipe and sticking straight up. "I'm getting ready to cum in your wife's ass, bro." And a moment later he gave his final thrust and emptied himself. "Ahhhhh, yeah, that's good!"

Jason stayed in Cindy until his dick softened and slid out. "Cindy, you can stand next to Mitch."

Jason wiped his dick off on Mitch's shirt then turned to look at the two of them. Cindy looked radiant. Mitch had a grimace on his face and his cock still stood at attention. "Mitch, you're getting cold now." Mitch's cock immediately started to soften. "You're getting real cold... almost frozen." With that Mitch's cock softened and started to shrivel.

"Both of you are going to take a shower and forget what just happened. Cindy, you are going to get very aroused any time I mention hot and cold. You are going to want to have sex with Mitch. Mitch, you are going to get a hard-on any time I say hot and cold and you're going to want to have sex in the worst way with Cindy... but," he smiled, "any time you try to enter her pussy, ass or mouth, or she even touches you to relieve you, your dick is going to get so soft that you will not be able to satisfy her or yourself."

Jason watched the two of them walk away towards their bedroom. Part two of his plan was firmly in place. It was fun controlling the two of them, but he wanted Cindy to want him without being controlled. He knew she would never betray her husband of her own free will, but with a little blackmail and some minor adjustments from Doctor Finebaum, he was going to move to the third stage of his plan.

Part 3 coming soon...