Climax Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'll find someone who's not a little bitch."

She pulled her pants up and walked out. She didn't know why Skyler chickened out, it's just sex. Her mind quickly went to some potential lays. Obviously Skyler was out. There was Brittany... Wait, no, she doesn't have much of a libido anymore. Then she thought of Nikki. She was bi, she was pretty hot, and she knew that she's tried checking her out while she was changing. Her new member throbbed within her panties at the thought of Nikki's ample cleavage. Besides, her roommate already knew about her... situation, so she was the perfect one to seduce.

Nicole walked through the halls with her head down, hoping no one looked at her face. It's not that she was ashamed to have Mindy's face- she was really cute!- but if anyone noticed that something was off, they'd be asking her questions she wouldn't know how to answer. She hoped that everything went according to plan with Mindy. Maybe she got Skyler's perfect tits, or her tanned skin, or even her pussy that Nicole had heard was bright pink and always hairless, not to mention as tight as can be. She tried to ignore the growing heat in her crotch as she walked through the door to the dorm room. "Hey, I'm ho- oh my God!"

Mindy was stark naked, lying on her stomach. That impossibly sexy black ass stuck out from the rest of her body, and it was all Nikki could look at... For now. "Hey there, cutie," Mindy said seductively as she turned her head towards the door.

"U-um hey... Did you... Switch something?" Nicole hesitantly asked.

"Mhmm. Want to find out what it is? All I have to do is turn over." Nikki blushed. So she /did/ get her pussy after all! But... Mindy was also acting weird. Did she switch two things?

"O-oh um... S-sure." Mindy grinned as she flipped over onto her back and Nikki gasped. Attached to her best friend's body was a thick, hard cock. It was average size- Nikki had seen bigger and better- but attached to Mindy... it somehow looked more feminine, and MUCH sexier. "Sh-shit... You got that from Skyler's guy friend, I-I'm guessing?"

Mindy smirked at that. "Mm smart girl. Why don't you come over here and try it out?"

Nicole blushed and bit her lip. "A-are you sure? If y-you orgasm..."

"I know what happens when I cum. And I'm starting to love it. After all, your panties wouldn't be as soaked as they are now if I didn't have this power," Mindy said casually, as if this was the most normal thing in the world. Nikki wanted to protest, to say that she was attracted to her before she knew about the power, but her eyes were locked on Mindy's dick.

"Wh-what does it feel like?" Nikki couldn't deny that she had wondered what it'd feel like to have a penis.

"Like power. And sexual confidence. But maybe that has more to do with my second switch."

"Your second switch?" Nicole inquired.

"With Skyler. I guess we switched personalities or something like that." Nikki's jaw dropped open. Of course! She should have recognized that bitchy, confident attitude. "Well? Are you going to give me my first blowjob or not?"

Nicole was afraid she had no choice. If she refused, Mindy might be mad at her and that'd be no fun. Plus... She couldn't deny how delicious it looked. She crawled onto Mindy's bed and positioned her head above the shaft. She had sucked off a few boyfriends before, but this was different, in so many ways. She licked the head a bit before wrapping her lips around it. Mindy responded with soft gasps and moans, which turned Nikki on more. She made her mouth as tight as possible and began to bob her head up and down her roommate's cock.

She soon felt a hand help her with her task, guiding her up and down. She was rewarded with more high-pitched noises of pleasure from the paler girl, causing her to speed up her bobbing. Nicole sensed the orgasm before it actually came, and while the thought passed by that she should stop, she sucked even harder. Cum burst into her mouth and after swallowing in order to avoid angering Mindy, she quickly looked over her body to see what had changed. She didn't notice anything so she tried to think about her personality, and still came up short.

"Mindy? What did we swap?"

"Mm... I have a weird urge for strawberries."

"What? But you hate strawberries, and I love... Oh. Well, guess that turned out fine. I'll just have to tell my Mom to not make a strawberry cake for my birthday." Nicole sighed with relief, glad that they switched something so minor. Mindy however didn't seem to be thinking about food tastes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I feel like you're overdressed," Mindy said, a purr in her voice.

"Huh? Oh... okay." Nikki quickly stripped, embarrassed of her body. Mindy felt her saliva-covered cock harden at the sight of Nikki's perfect breasts, her cute hips, and the recently shaved pubic area.

"Spread your legs for me, baby, I want to see that sweet puss." Nikki's face somehow became even more red as she sat back on the bed and spread her legs as far as she could. Mindy was right about her being soaked, the pink cunt glistening with excitement. Mindy's own genitalia grew to its full length once again thanks to the arousing sight. Mindy had heard that guys could usually only go once, then they were done, but then again, Mindy isn't a guy. And she /did/ switch sex drives with a slut.

It came to no surprise then that she moved on top of Nikki and locked their lips into a passionate kiss as their aroused sexes rubbed against each other, eliciting feminine moans from both of them. Mindy slipped her new appendage into a vagina for the first time and was speechless at the sensation. Carnal pleasure took over, causing her hips to rock against Nikki, pushing her cock into her roommate's pussy.

Nicole gasped and moaned, her eyes rolling back. She had had sex with penises before but never like this. It seemed so much more intimate, their breasts rubbing against each other, their tongues exploring their former mouths, hands roaming all over their bodies. She never got any of that from the monotony of a man fucking her. Her body felt like it was on fire, every part of it begging Mindy to have her way with her. She didn't care about what they would swap anymore, she wanted to do this for forever. "Cum in me, Mindy!!"

Mindy was all too happy to oblige, grabbing her friend's hips and moaning in pleasure as her cock erupted into Nicole. It was undoubtedly the best orgasm she had ever had. Breathing heavily, she lied against her friend, their genitalia still connected. "That was fucking great, babe," Mindy said breathlessly. Nikki just nodded, basking in post-orgasmic bliss.

"So any idea what we switched?" Mindy asked. Nicole seemed to think about it and looked at their bodies.

"No... I have no idea."

"Me neither. Usually I can tell pretty quickly, even with small things like the strawberries. But this? I guess I feel something different but I can't tell what it is." Nicole though about it for a little longer before she looked back at Mindy.

"Well, this is the first time you had actual sex right? So maybe it got rid of the curse somehow." Mindy immediately knew that that couldn't be right because her great grandmother had had to have sex, and she had the curse until she died. But she quickly saw the advantage of letting Nicole believe that.

"Oh yeah, that must be it! So that means we can have sex as much as we want now." Nikki blushed but smiled, quietly kissing her roommate.

She was happy that the curse was gone... but she really only had one thing on her mind: sex. And as much as she had loved Mindy's dick...

"Hey um... Do you think you could... Eat me out?" She knew that her cheeks were bright pink, but she really wanted it. For Nikki, cunnilingus was so much more pleasurable than sex, even with Mindy. Or at least she hoped so. "Please? I want to know how your tongue feels."

Mindy smirked. "Well, you did give me a blowjob, it's only fair. Sit on my face." Nicole quickly obeyed, positioning her crotch above her partner's mouth. Her tongue quickly met her pussy, exploring it with reckless abandon. Just like the vaginal sex, the oral was very passionate and hot, Mindy's tongue darting into Nikki's entrance and licking her inner walls. Nicole gasped, she knew that she wouldn't last much longer. She felt the wet, pink appendage touch her clit, and she exploded into an orgasm.

Her body was filled with pleasure and, as her body shook, she realized something strange. Her breasts weren't moving as much as they should. Nicole wasn't egotistical or anything but she loved her boobs, especially how they swayed when she moved. But now... She looked down. They were definitely smaller... and a different color... the same skin tone as her changed face.

She checked Mindy's crotch- the shaft was erect but it wasn't wet and there was no sign of cum. Fear welled up inside of her. "H-how...?" She had had a guess but she wasn't certain until Mindy confirmed it.

"Nikki... I think I gave you my curse." Nicole passed out.

12