Climax to a Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Whew, I thought. Thank God this story was coming to a conclusion. I mean, her story was actually pretty funny and kind of arousing and all, and she was clearly enjoying telling it, but there was just something so unnerving about it. Why was she telling me this?

Hazel noticed my attention wandering. "Well, do I get to finish my story or not?" she asked rather impatiently.

"Umm, yes, sure you do," I stammered. Where else did I have to go really? Frank wouldn't be home for hours and the kids had their afterschool activities. Hazel probably wasn't going to have many more opportunities to get this off her chest.

* * *

So I was all set to leave when Tanya pulled me aside and whispered, "Hazel, they say it's no deal if there isn't one for each of them. But listen, once we get upstairs, we'll make them forget all about the numbers and you can leave then." Now, I may not have had an orgasm until then, but I wasn't stupid. It sounded like a dubious plan to me. But then I thought about how much time they had spent with me and how they needed to make a living, and who was I to cheat them out of that. Well, that, plus that my panties were unbelievably wet from all the sex talk we were exchanging and I was still pretty drunk. So I figured I would go upstairs for a few minutes, like she said, and once they were all occupied, I'd sneak out.

I guess I haven't told you about these sailors yet, have I? Well, like I said, they were pretty young, maybe nineteen, twenty, could have been my sons really. And they were very handsome. Not like you would think that people who go to prostitutes look like. Jake was the shortest, but also the broadest and sturdiest. I could picture him working one of those big guns on a ship. Thomas was a pretty average fellow, but handsome in his own way. Kind of saw him with a clipboard, keeping things moving along. And then there was Marshall, the one who seemed to be a little more experienced. He was also the tallest and reminded me something of my Harry. Maybe that's why he seemed to me more like the captain.

Anyway, we get upstairs and there is this enormous bed in the room with a couple of chairs to the side, over by the bathroom. And those boys started taking off their clothes, and so did Pip and Tanya and I decided I'd kind of wait it out in the bathroom, according to the plan. So I excused myself and ran some water to make it sound like I was busy or something, which I kind of was, because I actually started touching myself again, thinking about what was probably going on out there. Oh, it felt good. This time I slipped my finger inside my cunt for the first time and felt how wet I was. And that lubrication really did a number on my clit, and I climaxed again even faster than the first time. I really had been missing out on a lot.

So there I was kind of fixing myself up getting ready to leave, because I really couldn't be in that motel with prostitutes and johns even if I had just fingered myself in the bathroom, and I realize that the door to the bathroom was still kind of open, and I can hear Jake and Thomas oohing and aahing. Now was my chance. So I open the door just a little more to see if the coast is clear and there I see Pip on her back with Jake's and Thomas's cocks in her hands. Their eyes are rolling back in their heads so I open the door a little more and there is Tanya bent over with Marshall's dick in her mouth and he doesn't look like he is paying attention to too much else, and so I step out quietly and make for the door.

And I'm at the door, and I have my hand on the doorknob, and I look over at Pip to catch her eye to say thanks and bye, and instead of "bye," she mouths to me silently, "Stay." And then I see her long slender hands running up and down their hard shafts and her tits moving from side to side, and I freeze. I just freeze. I can't move. All I can do is watch as their cocks get harder and longer. And I'm thinking that I've never touched Harry like that, that I barely know what his penis looks like even after all these years.

And then I saw Tanya's pussy, just staring me in the face while she was bent over with her ass in the air giving Marshall that blowjob. Her pussy lips were like a work of art. And I thought, is that what I look like too?

And then Pip mouths silently to me again, "Stay" and that was it. Something just kind of snapped inside me. I set my purse on the floor, right there in front of the door, and I dropped my coat there too, and I still can't believe it, even today, but I went right over there and I took a hold of Thomas's cock and I just started touching it, trying my best to imitate what Pip was still doing to Jake. And it felt huge in my hand, much bigger than my Harry's. It was almost as intoxicating as all those gin and tonics I had been drinking. And then it was like it wasn't enough and so I reached over and I grabbed a hold of Jake's dick too, and there I was, Mrs. Hazel Chandler, on her knees, jerking off two sailors in a cheap downtown hotel.

I was so busy I hadn't noticed that Tanya had gotten up and brought Marshall over to me, and suddenly his big cock is staring me in the face, and I didn't know what else to do but copy what Tanya had been doing. So I took it in my mouth and I just started sucking. I didn't know if I was doing it right, but he didn't seem to mind, because he started moving his hips, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. And I couldn't move because I still had those other two dicks in my hands. So I took him in as far as I could, and he just kept moving and moving until suddenly he jerked quickly and his semen - I think the girls had called it cum before - his cum started filling my mouth. I swallowed what I could. It was definitely a new sensation. And finally he pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

Tanya come up behind me and pulled my off the bed. I was sorry to let go of those magnificent young dicks. But then she began unbuttoning my dress, while Pip was reaching underneath and slipping off my panties. Pretty soon I was completely naked, except for my shoes, there in front of five strangers. It makes me tingle even now, just thinking about it.

And then Pip spoke up, "Boys, Hazel here is a little behind in her climaxes," and she drew that last word out in a way that made it sound just like it had felt as I had shuddered beneath my finger in those bathrooms. "If you can make her come three times, this one is on the house." And she and Tanya sat down to watch, and, I could tell, to protect me, although I was sure I wasn't in any danger.

Jake and Thomas sprang up and lead me once again to the bed, each of them unbuckling a shoe, and carefully removing them from my feet. Like professionals, they each took a hold of one of my legs and began to caress me from ankle to thigh. Their warm hands massaged my muscles, finishing the job of relaxing me that the drinks had begun. Closer and closer they came to my inner thighs, their cocks bumping into my knees, and whatever reluctance may have remained disappeared as I instinctively opened my legs wide for them to reveal my pussy. I hoped it was as beautiful as Tanya's but I wasn't going to hide it from them even if it wasn't.

Jake approached it first, caressing my pubic area, inching closer and closer to my clit, and my waiting lips. Finally, he brought his thumb across my knob and I gloried in the feeling of a new kind of touch, hot on the heels of my own just a little while before. Around and around he circled on it, and I arched my pelvis to push harder against him, and he obliged by pushing firmly back. Jake the gunner knew how to work my machinery.

When my breathing began to really speed up, so did his thumb. I was almost panting now. This was so different than anything that had happened in bed with Harry. Faster and faster Jake rubbed me until suddenly I grabbed his hand and forced the heel of it hard against my clit to cover every last bit of it as I climaxed for the first time under a man's hand. My whole body clenched, and then I fell back onto the bed quivering.

"There's one," said Tanya.

It must have been clear to the guys that I really didn't know what I was supposed to do next, so they took my by the arms and guided me to resume stroking their cocks. It was the least I could do, for what they had done for me. I didn't feel very energetic but what I was doing seemed to be working. They stiffened up again fully, and I felt kind of proud of myself.

Marshall then came over and began caressing my breasts, commenting on how big and firm they were. My chest rose to meet his touch. He bent over and took one of his nipples in my mouth, and playfully sucked on it while continuing to play with the fullness of my other breast. Harry had touched me there before, but never quite like this, like it was for me, and not just for his own arousal. Soon he began switching sides, back and forth, and the attention he was giving my breasts began to work its way down once again to my crotch. I reached my hand down to touch myself, but Thomas intercepted it and parted my thighs to place his tongue there instead.

Wow. A finger was one thing, but this was bliss, let me tell you. Thomas the clipboard clerk worked on me with the same attention to detail I had imagined he would use on duty. He licked me up and down, and side to side, and in and out, and every which way. I am sure I was moaning loud enough for them to hear me back at the Evergreen two blocks away. He sucked on my clit until I was trembling, and then let it go, so he could jab his long tongue all the way up in my hole, where only Harry, and until a little while ago, I, had been before. I felt the tip of his tongue exploring me, deeply and fully, and when he started pulling it out of me, I was just about to object, but before I could he replaced it with his middle finger, which he started to use to massage me from the inside out while his lips and tongue continued on my clit. Oh my, it was heaven, let me tell you. I had no idea what I had been missing.

Well, it wasn't long before he had worked a second finger up me and was ramming them both in and out while I writhed on the bed impaled on him. Jake and Marshall had stopped what they were doing to come and hold my hands over my head, each of them massaging my palms and licking and sucking my fingers. Getting it from both ends quickly brought on that second orgasm, and I grabbed the backs of their heads and pulled them toward my breasts and squeezed poor Thomas's head between my thighs. His fingers filled me and I squeezed them there too as I came, hoping I wouldn't break them and ruin his chances for a clerical promotion, but unable to do a thing about it. I collapsed again.

Pip said sweetly from her chair, "One more to go." And with that, she and Tanya came over and began sucking the three cocks between the two of them while I rested. I couldn't believe my body could respond like that, especially with hookers and strange young sailors, but the months of mystery about orgasms, and the hours of education I had received at the bar had unlocked something. I turned to my side and enjoyed seeing the three young men receive pleasure from these two professionals that I now felt like I could call friends.

With cocks now ready to salute me, they pulled me up on my hands and knees. Thomas positioned himself under me and they lowered me down on him. I welcomed his cock where his fingers had been. I felt wonderfully full. Jake came around and offered my mouth his cock, which in gratitude, I received. Thomas began thrusting up into me while I moved my mouth up and down on Jake. It was glorious. I felt simultaneously in control and yet at their mercy. I can't say I'd felt either of those things with Harry.

And then, just when I thought things couldn't get any more intense, Marshall came over behind me and put his tongue on my asshole. Right there, on my asshole! It only took a moment for me to get over whatever misgivings I had about it though, because there was so much going on I could barely take it all in. Thomas was fucking me wholeheartedly from below, Jake was gently but firmly holding my head while I used my tongue all over his dick, and so when Marshall licked his finger and then slowly started to work it into my back door, I could only groan contentedly from deep within. I don't know what part of my body that sound came from but I could tell it was definitely coming from me.

Marshall then took his place behind me and rubbed his cock at the entrance of my pussy where Thomas was making it weep with pleasure. The future captain's cock was now wet with my juices and he guided himself to my ass. I wasn't sure what might happen to me but I was in no position to object and they hadn't done anything but please me yet, so I simply tried to relax as he began to push against my hole. As if on cue, Jake erupted into my mouth and I was so surprised by his cum that by the time I had recovered my senses and licked him clean, Marshall was almost fully inside me. I had imagined pain, but there was only a little.

I was glad Jake had finished because it gave me more chance to enjoy what was happening between my legs, and a lot was happening indeed. I lowered myself down fully on Thomas so he could no longer thrust and simply held him there inside me while Marshall picked up the pace. If I had felt filled by Thomas's fingers earlier, and by his even bigger cock now, Marshall gave new meaning to full. He was exploring parts of me I had not even known existed just an hour before, except maybe from an anatomy textbook. And now the head of his cock was reaching those places, and I could imagine the tips of his and Thomas's cocks almost meeting inside me.

I could no longer resist staying still on Thomas's cock, so I began to move my hips, grinding on him in concert with Marshall moving himself inside me. It was fantastic. I was so slick with my own lubrication I felt I might slide away, but they kept us all together. I knew it would be over soon when Jake came over to us and put his hand between Thomas and me and found my newly discovered clitoris. He met our rhythm up and down and soon I could begin to feel myself clench up as I had before.

Jake must have sensed I was about to climax because he suddenly stopped touching me and smiled knowingly. Marshall began to speed up and grabbed my hips to keep me from moving on his friend. Thomas began bucking up into me and they had me pinned full of cock. Faster and faster they moved until Jake sensed that his buddies too were near their orgasms and then he began working my clit beneath his middle finger once again. I didn't know if I ever wanted it to stop, but I knew I wanted to get off.

And so I screamed as Marshall unloaded in my ass and then quickly pulled out, and then I collapsed on Thomas and rode him for all he was worth until the cum oozing out of my ass mingled with what he too shot inside of me, and then I pushed away Jake's hand and took over for myself, and I rubbed my clit raw until my toes curled and I couldn't catch my breath, and I climaxed for a third amazing time. Pip and Tanya applauded and the sailors saluted.

By comparison, the rest is, how shall I say, anticlimactic? After that, we just cleaned up, and I got in my car and went home. But I have never forgotten that night.

* * *

"Linda," she finished breathlessly. "I've never told that story to a living soul."

"It doesn't sound like you have too much to regret about that night," I said, blushing, practically squirming in my chair. My own clit was on fire and I was hoping she hadn't seen me trying to avoid looking excited as she related the glorious experience that Jake, Thomas, and Marshall had given her so many years ago. I couldn't believe she had been so explicit, but what could I do? I had asked the question, after all.

"Pastor Jim sent you, didn't he?" she asked. "If you ask me, I think he's got regrets of his own," she added with a smirk.

I laughed so hard the other women in the room turned and looked at me. Hazel smiled.

"No, I never regretted that night for a minute. What I regret is that I never let myself go again. But I knew I couldn't make that a habit, no matter how good it was, not if I wanted to remain Mrs. Harry Chandler, not if I wanted to keep my family together. That kind of thing comes out sooner or later. No, what I regret is that is that I didn't take what I felt there home to my own bedroom. The next day, it was back to normal with Harry, and I just couldn't bring myself to try to get him to expand his frontiers, so to speak. Maybe I was worried I'd be disappointed, or that he'd suspect I'd learned something from someone else. So I never tried. And I never felt so unrestrained again, not even when I masturbated. That is what I regret."

"Did you ever see any of them again?" I asked. I think I already knew the answer.

"No," she said. "Like I told you, they were just sailors on leave. I didn't ask where they came from or where they were going."

Feeling a bit raw in more ways than one, all I could find left to say was to thank her for sharing her story with me.

"Don't thank me," she said. "Just don't make the same mistake I did." She leaned in closer to me. "Honey, I don't know anything about what goes on in your bedroom, but if you've never let yourself go, I mean, really abandoned yourself to pleasure, there's no reason to end up regretting you never did."

* * *

I figured I'd better freshen up a bit before heading home. I felt both stimulated and wrung out from the intensity of her story. So I turned into the ladies room and looked at myself in the mirror. There I was, the very age Hazel had been when she let three young sailors take turns with her body. I had climaxed, sure, many times, but never like she had described it. I had never let Frank in the way he wanted. Maybe she was right. Maybe I should make sure I didn't have the regrets she had. I washed my face, put on my coat, fished for my car keys and opened the bathroom door.

Hoping to say one last goodbye to Hazel, I began to approach and saw her talking to Michael, the hot receptionist who had come on duty while we were talking. He really did have a nice ass.

I had almost reached them when I heard her say to Michael, clearly unaware that I was just a few steps away, "I just love doing that shit to those church ladies! They eat it up every time. Helps 'em get over their hangups."

"Beats watching Jeopardy, eh?" he laughed, and then he added, "Is it true you never really let go with your husband after that?"

"Hell no," laughed Hazel, "Harry banged the hell out of me for years after that! We turned each other every which way but loose until he couldn't get it up anymore. Too bad he died before Viagra came on the scene. But it makes 'em think a little to tell it that way."

She had lied to me!

But I didn't mind. I turned and left. The sun was shining and I couldn't wait to get home and get ready to greet Frank. I had some regrets of my own to avoid.

12