Climbing The Corporate Ladder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rattails
rattails
21 Followers

Beth had indeed been trying to find to relief; any relief. With her hands and arms unrestrained she had tried to lift herself up slightly off the wedge.

"Sorry; I should know better. I wasn't raised that way, you know. My parents would say to me Beth, Beth; strong and able. Take your elbows off the table."

Beth continued on eating with sips of wine now and then. She wanted to finish quickly but Fong would have none of that. He peppered her with questions of all irreverent sorts. So as she tried to eat the most tasteful meal with her crotch pressed down against the wedge she would have to try to frame chit chat too.

Oh how Fong enjoyed watching her try to think of something to say while grimacing and trying to eat and drink. Such a delightful mixture of facial expressions the young lady had.

As she neared the end of her meal the conflicts imparted on her stomach began to grow. This added yet another element to the stress and pain her face displayed. Abdomen muscle strain and digestion were at odds. A battle was going on down below within her stomach in addition to the unrelenting pressure of the wedge against her sex.

"Miss Atkins it appears that you are having a problem in digesting. I was so in hopes that you would like and enjoy my diner."

"It's not that, Mr. Fong. I'm sure you know the problem."

"Well I do hope you are saving room for dessert."

The very thought of dessert plus yet more time on the wedge put her over the edge. She felt bile rising in her throat. But Fong was ready for this.

"I must insist that any vomit be held in your mouth and not escape. If you were to be so rude as to vomit into your plate or, God forbid, onto the tablecloth, you will surely regret it. In that case I would be forced to punish you. To severely punish you. Do you understand?"

Beth nodded as she felt the first wave of upchuck pour into her mouth. How odd it was to try to keep her mouth closed when nature dictated the opposite: To open and release the upchucking mixture of half- digested chicken and vegetables and wine and acidic bile.

As a second and then a third wave of upchuck filled her mouth her cheeks expanded to their limit. Just when she thought she could hold no more, she managed to do so.

Now proceeded a battle of upchucking and swallowing with her mouth providing an overflow reservoir.

Fong smiled as he watched her hold her mouth and fully expanded cheeks in her battle not to vomit onto the table and face punishment. With her hair tied to her ankle cuffs and her face raised, any spewing would have been like a fountain.

Beth continued on with the stomach battle as her head rocked from side to side with her face facing the ceiling. Then as she felt the battle won and the crisis passing she lifted her hands off her mouth and cheeks.

Fong smiles as he rose with his wine and took a seat in a chair next to hers.

When at last the half-digested food and drink and bile in her mouth had returned from whence it had come from down below, she gave a tortured half-smile and opened her mouth.

To her shock Fong took the opportunity to kiss her and jab his tongue into the cavern of her mouth.

As he continued to French kiss her with her head still held back by her hair being tired to her ankles, Fong began to move his hand up and down her throat as if force-feeding a goose in fattening it up.

"There now; ready for dessert?"

Beth opened her mouth wide and gave a cry of pain as he aided himself in rising up by pressing down on her shoulders.

They both heard the crotch in her pantsuit as it ripped apart from the suddenly added force.

To be continued...

rattails
rattails
21 Followers
12