Cling-wrap

Story Info
A little of everything.
1k words
3.83
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights are low, and the music is playing seductively in the back ground. You are standing next to the bed, and she is spreading vanilla scented oil across your back. Gently massaging your week-weary shoulders as she goes. Down your back, kneading along the spine to the top of your ass. She places a hand on each cheek and coats them with a thick layer of oil. Pushing her hands together as they run down, between your cheeks, 'til they meet up with moisture already forming at your outer lips from the anticipation, and back up, around, down the sides of you thighs. She spreads the oil down your legs until your whole back is down. She turns you around. She starts gently kissing you while spreading the oil, down your throat to your perfect breasts, which, by now have firmed up a little more in excitement, your nipples standing up in jealous anticipation of the same attention..........

Next to you, is the bed, already completely coated in cling-wrap. And then there is me, very hard, and rapidly producing my own lubrication, as the pre-cum slowly slides down the side of me...........................

She moves her hands to your nipples, first coating them, then gently rolling them between her fingers before softly pulling and letting go. Her soft hands move steadily downward, spreading oil down your flat stomach. Pausing momentarily to play with a tiny key, attached to you belly ring,

"The key to your heart?" She quietly whispers, and smiles. The oil coats you down to your smooth pussy, gently massaging the lips, soothing skin recently shaved. The nimble fingers slip in between, the oil is over-run by the juices escaping from their temporary prison. She gently trails the length of your clit, which long ago popped out of its hood, to demand equal attention. It gets even angrier as the hand continues on it's way -- swelling and getting a little redder as more blood flows into it...... she coats the front of your legs, so your are completely coated, shiny, as if already coated in perspiration. You are ready, and dying to return the favour.............

You fill your hands with oil, spreading it liberally across her back, making it even smoother than it already is, now velvety to the touch..... You move your hands across her back, a little unsure at first, you know you are in unfamiliar territory, but soon the sensuality of the moment takes away all reservations. You move your hands eagerly down to her ass, and spread the oil across both cheeks before sliding them down to the tops of her thighs and between her legs. She arches her back, involuntarily, the excitement opening her up to you. You slide the length of your finger along the slit where her lips meet, and, like you, she is already betraying her eagerness by coating your finger with her own lubrication. You lift your fingers to your tongue and taste her essence, the muskiness turning you on even more. You quickly finish off her legs, dying for her to turn around.........

She turns, but before you get a chance to get more oil, her passion overtakes her a little and she grabs your ass, pulling you closer and kissing your mouth. Softly at first, then hungrily, as she pushes her tongue into your mouth, exploring, finding yours........ Her pelvis pushes forward, against yours, her pussy sliding over yours, already oiled and smooth.......trying to relieve the ache in her clitoris. She slides a leg in between yours, the tops of each your thighs making contact with the others pussy. She pushes backwards and forwards, your two pussies opening up and coating the others upper thigh with your juices, putting pressure on your, by now, very hard clits.....

I step in, pulling you apart, not wanting you to get ahead of the fantasy.......like you seem to enjoy doing.............

You take more oil and spread it across her smooth throat and down to her breasts. You massage them gently, and her nipples get hard, demanding attention. You take one in each hand, between your fingers, and rub them gently. She arches her back, as pleasure takes over. You can't resist, and lean down, sucking the one into your mouth, gently at first, then more insistently. You hear a gasp as you gently run your teeth over her, now sensitive nipple. You move across to give the other one equal attention, not wanting her to feel unbalanced. The vanilla oil has now coated your lips and chin, making the flavour of her nipple seem even more exciting.....

You release her, not wanting me to intervene again, and slowly slide your hands down her flat stomach, spreading oil on the way. Your hands reach her mound, and you apply a little pressure, knowing how it feels........she pushes eagerly back, glad for the slight release. You slide your hand down, coating the tops of her thighs and back up, sliding your hand up her slit, against her clit, wondering if you will get the same response as she did from you. You are not disappointed as you hear a sharp intake of breath as she pushes against your hand, while putting her hands on your shoulders for support as her knees weaken. You go down on your knees and finish the job, coating the last areas of her legs. You look in front of you and see her pussy, her clit hard, red and slicking out high on her slit. You slide a hand between her legs and grab her ass, pulling her closer as curiosity and passion get the best of you. You taste her clit. At first with the tip of your tongue, tasting the subtle vanilla flavour mixing with her natural muskiness. She grabs your head, pushing herself against you, trying to get some release. You flatten your tongue a little and drag it slowly down. She arches her pelvis and opens her legs to give you better access. You tongue goes down, easily with all the lubrication and finds her inner lips, her entrance. You push your tongue inside, softness meeting softness, and you hear a gentle whimpering above. You release her and stand up, kissing her full on the mouth, letting her taste herself. She devours your tongue with passion...

You both move towards me, it's now my turn. She stands behind me putting oil across my back, while you start covering my chest...