Clinical Trials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand?" the doctor said forcefully as she lifted Brittney's chin to look her in the eyes.

"What, umm, ok. Understand what?" Brittney fumbled.

"Listen very carefully. Do not remove the collar. And do not masturbate or have sex for 24 hours. Got it?"

"Umm, ok, I understand," Brittney responded.

The doctor then handed Brittney $200 in cash. "Here is for today's visit. Do you have any questions?"

"I, umm, it sort of itches," Brittney responded while looking down.

"Oh that. Yes, this particular treatment takes longer to adapt to the host. It is currently diffusing through the layers of your vagina. Once complete then the discomfort should subside. Here is my cell number. Call me if you experience any sort of pain," the doctor stated as she handed Brittney a business card. "Anything else?"

In a daze, Brittney just shook her head.

She was led back through the hallways and out the door to her car. She drove home on autopilot, barely able to concentrate on the road.