Clinical Trials Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Brittney's clit immediately started to tingle and her nipples harden. She suppressed a groan as she shot daggers at Holly with her eyes.

"Yes, perfect. Have fun, I'll be back soon. I have a surprise for you later," Holly purred.

Holly turned and walked out the front door, and Brittney finally made it to her room. She stepped into the bathroom and caught a look at herself in the mirror. "Shit!" she cursed. She saw the reflection of a perfect fuck toy. Her top clung tightly to her tits and her hard nipples poked through. Her darker areola were clearly visible through the thin white material. Her skin was flushed, even more obvious in contrast to her white top. Her skirt was still riding up too high on her thighs, her ass cheeks nearly exposed. And her high heels accentuated her shapely legs and put her in a perfect 'fuck me' pose.

"Shit!" she cursed again as she realized her neighbor Josh saw her in this state. "Now he thinks I'm a big slut too," she murmured. Turning away, she quickly undressed and turned on the shower.

Once in the shower Brittney let the warm water stream over her body. The feeling was exquisite, every nerve sending encouraging feedback to her brain to continue. With her arousal already set to simmer thanks to Holly, the jets of water only enhanced the effect. She grabbed the soap and washcloth and lathered up her body. When the cloth swept across her nipples she groaned. She rubbed the washcloth over her nipples again, aching for more. Her body ramped up as she continued to tease her nipples.

She moved her hands downward, washing between her legs. "Oh fuck!" she cried as the cloth tickled her clit. She continued to lather between her legs as her arousal rose higher. Dropping the washcloth, she spread her legs and let the jets of water spray directly against her clit. She groaned again as her pussy contracted. Her legs began to shake as her arousal peaked. She knew she couldn't orgasm, but the pleasure coursing through her was too addicting to stop. She kept teasing her clit even though she knew it would only make her situation worse in the end.

Her clit was throbbing and her pussy on fire as Brittney's leg continued to shake. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck" she shouted over and over. And still the orgasm would not come. Her legs were getting weak, and eventually she couldn't hold herself open anymore. She collapsed to the bottom of the shower and cried as her arousal slowly dropped back down.

Brittney eventually got dressed and set to work cleaning the house. She wore a loose fitting pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. She was going to go without a bra, but every movement caused her shirt to rub against her nipples, sending a jolting reminder of her aroused state. She would have gone without panties, but with her body set to simmer she needed her panties to capture the wetness that was constantly seeping out of her pussy.

While she was cleaning the house her thoughts strayed to sex. Whenever she passed by a window facing Josh's house she looked over and wondered what would happen if she just went up and rang the doorbell. Would he fuck her? Or would he force her to suck his shaft until he came in her mouth? Did he have a big cock? Each time that her thoughts were invaded she shook her head and tried to concentrate on finding a way out of this mess. But no sooner was one image gone that another took over. She thought of Tracie, and pictured herself over her lap while she spanked her ass. Next she thought of Billy, his big cock exploding cum down her throat while he leered down at her with that stupid grin of his.

By now her panties were soaked, and she was almost hoping that Holly would return on the chance that she would let her cum. She immediately cursed herself for such a thought, and hated that she was becoming dependent of Holly. She began to get apprehensive about what surprise Holly had in store for her.

She was still trying to fight off these lewd thoughts when she realized that her arousal level had jumped higher. She cupped her nipples to try to relieve the fire that was now emanating from them. At the same time her pussy contracted, aching to be filled. She dropped down onto the couch and spread her legs. Her hips slowly pumped upwards and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh god, please!" she begged. "Please let me cum!" In the back of her mind she knew she was being manipulated by Holly, but her body didn't care. The pleasure was just too intense and all rational thought left her. She pushed down her sweats until they were bunched around her ankles and began rubbing her clit through her panties.

She was so lost in her fantasies and the pleasure so intense that she didn't hear when Holly walked into the room. She didn't realize that Holly was now sitting in the chair opposite her, watching the erotic scene and listening to her pleas.

"Well, well, well!" Holly finally spoke. "What have we here? I ask you to finish your chores, and I find you on the couch rubbing your dirty cunt. What am I going to do with you?"

Brittney heard Holly's voice, and realizing the position she was in was shocked into regaining a small amount of composure. She stopped rubbing herself and closed her legs. Her eyes tried to focus and she tried to speak, but all that came out was a gurgled moan.

Holly rose from her chair and stood over Brittney. "You are one worthless housekeeper. We'll just have to find some other value in keeping you around. Now get down on the floor, NOW!" she commanded as she grabbed Brittney's arm and pulled her off the couch. Brittney's legs were too weak to support her, and with her sweats bunched around her ankles she fell to the floor and curled up on her side. "Please let me cum!" she croaked. Her body was on fire and she no longer cared that she was begging Holly for an orgasm.

"Aww, do you need a little cummy? And did you finish all your chores? It sure doesn't look like it. Get on your back!" Holly ordered. Brittney reluctantly rolled onto her back and looked up fearfully at Holly. "I've got a little present for you," Holly said as she reached for her bag. When Brittney saw what she took out of the bag she squirmed and tried to crawl away. Holly easily stopped her and sat down on Brittney's chest.

"Yes, isn't it a beauty? Nice and long and hard. And black. I bet you like them black, don't you? Let's see how this works," Holly stated. She was holding a large black dildo. At the base of the dildo was a ball and some straps. "Open wide!"

Brittney shook her head from side to side, trying to avoid Holly putting the ball in her mouth. "Sit still!" Holly ordered, and reached behind her and slapped Brittney's dripping pussy several times. Brittney squealed, and as she did so Holly stuffed the ball into her mouth, stretching her jaw open. Holly proceeded to wrap the straps of the dildo behind Brittney's head and cinched them tight. "Excellent! Now don't move!" Holly commanded.

Brittney struggled to get used to the ball gag stretching her jaw open. She stared up past what appeared to be a monstrous black cock jutting out of her mouth. Her apprehension grew as she watched Holly removed her shorts and panties. Holly quickly sat back down on Brittney's chest and began stroking the plastic cock with her hand. "Mmmm, it's nice and big. This is your own fault, you know. After your show last night, I came back home needing a good fuck. But Billy, that worthless prick, lasted about two minutes after watching your performance on stage. Now I've been on edge all day. But then I thought, hey, what about Brittney? I bet she'd be happy to help me out! So I found this toy and am just dying to try it out!"

Brittney groaned through the dildo gag and twisted underneath Holly. But with her arms pinned beneath Holly's knees her attempts to get away were fruitless. Holly rose up higher on her knees, grabbed the dildo, and pointed it at her wet opening. She sunk down an inch, then two. Brittney watched in with a combination of awe and horror as she saw the large black phallus spread Holly open. A spasm jolted Brittney's pussy.

"Mmmm, yes! It's so big! I bet you like the view down there, don't you?" Holly chided. Holly slid down a few more inches, then rose back up, trying to get used to the size. She settled down a little further on the next thrust, and rose back up again. One more thrust and about half of the black cock was inside her. Holly moaned.

"Shit yeah, this is good. I could get used to this!" She reached behind her and slapped Brittney's panty covered pussy again. "What about you? Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

Brittney twisted to try to get away from Holly's hand. Her clit was throbbing, and every slap from Holly would have driven her over the edge to orgasm if it weren't for the nanomaterial's control over her. She watched helplessly as Holly began a steady rhythm of sliding up and down the cock. From her vantage point she could see Holly's cream coating the monster.

Holly moaned, her orgasm fast approaching. She quickened her thrusts and grabbed Brittney's hair to pull her head up in time with her thrusting hips.

"Shit!" Holly cried. She bounced up and down even faster but still had only just over half of the dildo inside her. After several minutes, Holly screamed out as her orgasm rocked her.

"Wow!" Holly cried after recovering. "That' was sooo good!" She lifted her body up and off the dildo. Brittney groaned in relief, hoping the ordeal was over. But her arousal was still at a peak, and she hoped Holly would have some mercy on her and let her cum now that she was satisfied. But with the gag still in her mouth all she could do was plead with her eyes as a whimper came from her throat.

But instead of getting up, Holly turned around and straddled Brittney, facing down her body. Brittney shook her head desperately, the dildo wagging in the air and slapping at Holly's thighs.

"Sit still!" Holly ordered as she dropped herself down. Holly reached between her legs and guided the black monster to her opening once again. She groaned as she slowly let it fill her up. She stopped when it was about half way in again, but instead of lifting up, Holly began a slow descent. Brittney could only watch as Holly's ass came closer and closer to her face.

Millimeter by millimeter more of the cock filled Holly. Brittney tried to scream through the gag as she realized her nose was closer and closer to being nestled between Holly's ass cheeks. She could barely move, however, with Holly's thighs keeping her head trapped.

With the phallus finally completely buried inside Holly's pussy, Holly whimpered. She'd never had anything this deep inside her, and the fullness that at first was uncomfortable was quickly turning to intense pleasure. She began a slow rhythm of rising up an inch, and quickly dropping back down again.

"Fuck!" Holly cursed as she was stretched open. She began lifting a little higher off the cock before dropping back down more forcefully. Brittney could only watch in agony as Holly's ass dropped down on her face again and again.

"Are you still with me down there?" Holly taunted. Brittney could only grunt in response. But then suddenly her clit burst with a jolt of pain and pleasure. Brittney screamed through the gag and tried to twist away. Another shock, and she screamed again. She couldn't see, but Holly had removed the belt from her shorts and was swinging it down between Brittney's legs, targeting her panty covered pussy.

Another strike from the belt drove another scream from Brittney. Her whole world had shrunk down to the intense feelings emanating from between her legs and the sight of Holly's pussy being stretched open above her face by the large cock. Her panties were now completely saturated and her cream puddled on the floor beneath her. Another slap, and another. Brittney was now thrusting her hips up to meet each strike of the belt. Again she would have cum instantly but the nanomaterial kept it's hold on her.

Holly finally stopped whipping Brittney and began roughly bouncing up and down on the cock The power trip of whipping Brittney's pussy while she twisted and groaned underneath her drove Holly's pleasure to new heights.

As Brittney's pussy teetered on the edge or orgasm, a wave of jealousy overtook her as she watched Holly's juices cover the shaft, slowly drip down to the base, and finally drip onto Brittney's lips and cheeks. Holly rode the cock harder and harder, constantly moaning and cursing. Brittney wanted to be the one with the cock filling her up, riding it to orgasm after orgasm. But instead she lay in frustration while Holly took her pleasure. Holly finally screamed out and dropped down onto the shaft as her orgasm overtook her.

It took several minutes before Holly recovered enough to sit up. As she sat up straight her ass nearly completely blocked Brittney's nose, and she twisted desperately to get air.

"Aww, what's the matter? Don't you like sniffing my butt?" Holly rocked further back, completely cutting off Brittney's air. Holly laughed, and finally relented and slowly slid the cock out of her gaping pussy. She sat beside Brittney and removed the straps and pulled the ball out of Brittney's mouth. Brittney was still gasping for breath, and worked her jaw to relieve the tension.

"One more housekeeping task for you," Holly said as she turned the dildo around and pointed it at Brittney's mouth. Before she could react, Holly had shoved the tip of the dildo into her mouth. "That's it, lick it clean," Holly ordered.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12