Clinical Trials Ch. 08

Story Info
Brittney needs new shoes if she's going to be a stripper!
5.2k words
4.54
35.5k
23

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Author's note: This chapter might be a little shorter than normal. I had hopes of wrapping things up in this chapter, but I have a few too many loose ends to close. So now I hope to end with chapter 9, and I'll try not to take too long to finish.

Keg

*****

Brittney Banyard couldn't sleep. She lay in bed and played her day back in her head. After her roommate Holly had forced her to lick the dildo clean of Holly's juices and made Brittney gag by thrusting the massive shaft down her throat, Holly dialed Brittney's arousal level back down to five and told her to make dinner, leaving her horny and in need once again. But even prior to that, Brittney had been aroused and teased to the breaking point all day. First it was Tracie, who mercilessly teased her to the edge and denied her orgasm. After Tracie forced Brittney to lick Tracie to a couple orgasms, Tracie took her home with her wrists cuffed behind her back, and then teased her in front of her neighbor. Then all afternoon she was forced into a highly aroused state by the nanomaterial, and she was unable to stop herself from masturbating even knowing she couldn't cum. When Holly came back home she cranked up Brittney's arousal to the max as she rode the dildo strapped to Brittney's face to several orgasms. In all she'd been teased to the edge of orgasm countless times without relief. To top it all off, after Brittney had retired to her room, an hour later Holly barged in and sat on Brittney's face and forced Brittney to lick her to two more orgasms.

Now as she lay in bed and her pussy leaked and pulsed with need and the smell of Holly's cream still filled her nose, she was sure she was losing her mind. She could no longer think straight enough to concentrate on finding a way out of this mess, her only thoughts were on how horny she was and how she might find relief. She would beg Holly, do anything for her, if she thought there was any chance of Holly giving her a much needed orgasm. But she knew there was no hope, certainly not this late at night, and she hated herself for even considering stooping as low as that.

At some point she finally dozed off. But instead of restful sleep, she was tortured with dreams of big cocks filling her pussy and of being smothered by Holly's ass. She woke up countless times through the night, each time finding that her fingers had made their way inside her panties to tease her throbbing clit. And each time she cried with the agony of knowing she couldn't orgasm.

Morning finally came, and she was awoken by Holly slapping her face.

"Get up, slut. Time to make me breakfast," Holly ordered. "Sheesh, you stink! At least wash up a bit first! But hurry up about it! I've got a big day today."

*****

Darnus walked up to the front door of Doctor Drake's home. He was haggard, with bags under his eyes and three days of unshaven whiskers on his face. He hadn't slept well in days, worrying about the situation with BioZene and with Doctor Drake. She said she would take care of the issue, that he had it under control. But she had begun ill advised clinical trials on the patient Brittney, and then lost control of her. The doctor wasn't telling him everything, but based on her actions he figured that the problem was even bigger now, which meant there was more risk of exposure. Until this was all behind them he wasn't going to be comfortable. He decided to visit the doctor to try to get a better understanding of what was happening, and see if there was anything he could do to take control of his own destiny. The door opened and the doctor stepped aside to let Darnus in.

"You look like shit," she commented.

"Well, any update on contacting the Fed's? Do you have control over the patient yet?" Darnus abruptly asked as he followed her through the house.

"The Fed's are out of the picture, I don't think we want to give them any more reason to poke around in our affairs. I have another plan," the doctor stated.

They walked into the exercise room, and Darnus was shocked at the sight. The center of the room had been cleared of exercise equipment, and what sat there instead was what appeared to be an operating table. Next to it was a smaller table that was stacked with equipment and containers.

"What the hell?" he blurted out.

"I told you I'm going to take care of it! Now why did you come here?"

"This is taking care of it? What the hell do you have planned? Is this for Brittney?" Darnus shouted.

"No, it's not! And don't you worry about it, I said I'd take care of it. By tomorrow everything will be back to normal. Now I have a lot of work to do, so unless you have anything useful to say I suggest you leave."

"If not for Brittney, then who? Who else is involved? This is completely out of control! I don't want any part of whatever you have in mind here," Darnus spat out.

"Fine. I'm busy, let yourself out, Darnus," she said as she turned her focus back to the items on the table.

Darnus stood there for a moment, making up his mind. He reached into his pocket, and on the way out the door discretely dropped a small device into the potted plant next to the door.

A few minutes after Darnus drove off, Jack emerged from a back room and entered the exercise room. He considered asking about Darnus, but really wasn't all that interested. If the doctor needed him to do her dirty work, her was fine with that, especially since she paid him well. But he knew to not to meddle in her affairs.

"How's it going?" Jack asked nonchalantly.

"Everything is in order," Doctor Drake replied.

"Good, so the samples I obtained for you were acceptable?" he asked.

"Yes, good. I trust you didn't have any issues getting them from the house?"

"Of course not. They went to a strip club. I was in and out quickly. No issues," he replied.

"Good. And you have the preparations ready for this afternoon?" she asked.

"Yes. Everything is ready."

"Ok. You should take off for a while. I'll let you know when I'm on the way," she told him.

"Very well, I'll be waiting your call."

Jack turned and left. He was feeling good, happy to have another payday with the doctor.

*****

Brittney had made breakfast for Holly, and then took a shower to clean up. After her shower, Holly barged into Brittney's bedroom just as Brittney was getting dressed.

"Eww, you are NOT wearing that today!" Holly reprimanded, looking at the baggy sweats she had on. She walked over to Holly's dresser and yanked open the top drawer.

"Hey! That's my stuff!" Brittney cried.

Ignoring her, Holly continued to search until she found the items that suited her. "Here, put these on. We are going shoe shopping this morning. Hurry up." Holly walked out without waiting for a response.

Brittney stared at the items Holly picked out. She had selected a cotton pull-over top that clung tightly to her body, a skirt that thankfully was around mid thigh length, and a red thong panty. Knowing she had little chance at successfully resisting Holly's demands, Brittney slid out of the sweats she had chosen and slipped on Holly's selections. The tiny panties barely covered her, and the string between her ass cheeks was not something she was used to wearing. Her pussy was still kept at an arousal level that left her constantly wet, and she was worried the small patch of material would soon be soaked through.

Holly had left the room without picking out shoes for Brittney. She looked through her options, wanting to pick out something practical and comfortable. But she figured if she made the wrong choice Holly would be mad at her again. She finally decided on a pair of wedges with a four inch heel. She slipped them on and headed to the living room.

Holly drove them downtown in her car. The stores along the street were fairly empty of customers. The locals were mostly at work, and the tourists hadn't flooded the shops yet. Holly led Brittney through two stores, quickly looked around, and not seeing what she was looking for just as quickly exited, dragging Brittney behind her.

The third store was absent of other customers, and had just one worker looking bored behind the counter. He was middle aged, balding, and not thrilled about being given the opening shift where he wasn't going to make any decent commissions. He looked up as the two women walked in and tried to assess his chances at a decent sale. He concluded it was still hopeless.

"Can I help you find anything?" he asked.

Holly walked up to him and read his name tag. "Perhaps, Rodger. My friend here needs some new shoes."

"Very well, you've come to the right place. Anything in particular you are looking for?" Rodger asked, trying not to sound annoyed at the concept of them coming to a shoe store because they needed shoes.

"Yes we are. You see, Brittney here is just getting started on a career as a professional stripper. She needs some shoes appropriate for this," Holly replied.

"No I'm not!" Brittney squealed, turning red in front of the salesman.

"Shush!" Holly scolded Brittney. "Now what would you suggest?" she asked as she turned back to Rodger.

Rodger fumbled for a moment, taken back by the boldness of Holly, but then seized on the opportunity. "Excellent, I'm sure we can find something suitable. Hold on, let me go fetch a couple options. Size 7, I'm guessing?" he said, looking down at Brittney's feet.

"Why yes, she is! You do know your feet, Rodger!" Holly responded. Holly marched Brittney over to one of the chairs. "Sit!" she ordered, and then walked away, examining some shoes on display nearby.

Rodger quickly returned with two boxes and sat on a small stool in front of Brittney. "Ok, let's try these first," he said as he pulled out the first pair. They were a silver platform with a five inch heel. Rodger lifted Brittney's foot and removed her shoe, then slid the new shoe over her foot. Holly stood a little ways away behind Rodger. With a wicked grin on her face she pulled out her phone. Brittney turned white, knowing what was coming. Holly punched a few numbers and Brittney squealed and jerked her foot as a jolt shot through her clit.

Rodger looked up at her. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Ahh, nooo..." she trailed off as another spike of pleasure drove through her clit. Holly pressed another button, decreasing the setting. "No, I'm ok, sorry," Brittney said, recovering. She glared at Holly as Rodger put the other shoe on.

"Ok, walk around in those," he said.

Brittney stood and walked a few steps. Holly sent another jolt, this time to Brittney's nipples. Brittney grabbed a nearby shelf as she hunched over in response to the feeling. Her nipples immediately hardened and began to press out against her thin bra and became visible through her top. Holly quickly turned the setting back down as Brittney turned and walked back to her chair.

"I'm sorry, Rodger, she's very inexperienced. She'll need a lot of practice walking in heels," Holly said. "But I don't know, Rodger. Those are nice, but aren't really slutty enough, are they?"

Rodger nodded to Holly. He wasn't sure what to make of these two. "Ok, come back and sit, let's try this pair," he said to Brittney. He removed the first pair and slipped on the second pair. These were platforms as well, red this time, and about an inch higher than the first pair, with spaghetti straps rising high up on Brittney's calves. As he was lacing them up, Holly dialed up another program. Brittney choked back a moan and squirmed in her chair. Her pussy clenched for five seconds, then released for ten seconds, and then clenched again. Almost imperceptibly she pushed her hips forward and parted her legs, which caused her skirt to ride up on her thighs. Her pussy clenched again. The program cycled on and off at the same interval while Rodger strung the laces around Brittney's calves. Brittney quickly figured out the pattern and timing. Each time the stimulation stopped her muscles relaxed. But a moment before the stimulation returned she tensed, waiting for it, dreading it.

In his position on the stool in front of Brittney, Rodger immediately noticed the change, and glanced upwards. In the shadow of Brittney's skirt he could see the red panties. He tried to be discrete, but took extra time to finish lacing up the shoes. The cycle that was spiking her pussy was relentless, and Brittney finally couldn't contain it and let out a low moan.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Rodger asked as he looked up.

Brittney just gurgled in response, her eyes rolling back in her head. Holly quickly shut off the program. "Brittney! Pay attention to the man! Now get up and model those shoes for us!" Holly called out.

In a daze, Brittney nodded and stood. These shoes were definitely higher than what she was used to. She took a few small steps.

"Come on, show us your moves! Walk to the end of the aisle and give us a little spin!" Holly ordered.

Brittney took a few more small steps. She felt her pussy as it leaked out and soaked the small panties. The slick material rubbed ever so slightly against her clit as she walked, which sent unwanted pleasure through her body. She tried to keep her legs together as she walked to stop the feelings. Finally reaching the end of the aisle, she turned to walk back.

"Hey, where's your sexy moves? Let's see how that frilly skirt spins!" Holly said.

Brittney glared at Holly briefly. In her current state she was having trouble just standing. Still, she couldn't refuse Holly. She did a couple quick turns, and somehow stayed on her feet as her dress flew up and gave Rodger a view of her panties and her bare ass. She realized too late that she had exposed her panties and ass to Rodger. She stopped and looked down, embarrassed, and slowly walked back to the chair.

"Well, those shoes are pretty good," Holly told Rodger. "But what else do you have? I think she needs some over the top stripper heels."

"Hmm, let me see what I have in the back. Give me a few minutes to look," Rodger replied and walked back into the storeroom.

Holly walked up behind Brittney's chair and whispered in her ear. "Well, slut, did you like that little program while he was putting on your shoes? I know you did. I could see you squeezing your legs together every time the program triggered. I bet you just wanted to cum right in front of Rodger, didn't you? But let's try another one, what do you say?" Holly punched some buttons on her phone again. Brittney waited in silence, fearing what was to come. For several moments nothing happened. Then suddenly a spike of electricity shot through her nipples. Brittney yelped at the sudden stinging and hunched over in the chair. Several seconds later it was gone. But then it returned, shocking her nipples again.

"Now, slut, that last program was set on a regular timer, but this program is more random." Just as she was saying this to Brittney, Brittney felt a fire go through her clit.

She screamed out at the intensity of it, "Oh shit! Please, make it stop!" A few seconds later the sensation did stop.

"That should keep you on your toes, don't you think? I must say this is so much fun! I have lots of other ideas on programs I want to write! But for now, let's play another game. You like games, don't you? When Rodger returns and puts on the next pair of shoes, I want you to beg him to either let you suck his cock or beg him to fuck your cunt. I've programmed you so that one of those two options will result in you getting your little orgasm that you so desperately need right now. Choose wrong, and, well, that would be too bad, wouldn't it?" Holly sneered.

"I can't!" Brittney whispered as she squirmed in her seat. Rodger was a complete stranger! She needed to cum, but not like this. When did Holly become such a horrible person?

"Mmhmm, you better re-think your answer. If you don't ask him or you don't get him to agree to either the blow job or fuck, then I'm going to let this program run all morning, and parade you through every store on this street. Sort of a Russian roulette on whether the program will turn on while you are in front of some cute guy. Or girl, I keep forgetting how you are into girls now. I bet in a couple hours I could get you to beg me to let you lick some stranger's cunt, just so you could get off."

Just as she said this, a blaze of heat ran through Brittney's clit again. It continued relentlessly for about fifteen seconds. Brittney hunched over, hovering on the edge of a massive orgasm. Just as suddenly the sensation was gone, leaving her panting. Brittney moaned in frustration.

"So what's it going to be? Do you think I've programmed your orgasm based on a blow job or a fuck? Such a difficult decision," Holly taunted. "Well, I've leave you two love birds alone for a while. But don't you worry, I'll be monitoring everything that happens," she said as she tapped on her phone.

As Brittney's arousal slipped away from the edge, she knew she was beaten. She couldn't take this teasing torture all morning, and would die of embarrassment if these jolts of pleasure hit her at the wrong time. When she was on stage and was forced to cum, at least it was in a strip club where it was, well, acceptable. But in public, in regular stores, that was unthinkable. Holly was right, Brittney would probably turn into a begging whore just for the chance at relief and to escape this punishment. She would have to work up the courage to play Holly's horrible game. She hated how she was falling further under Holly's control. As she was struggling with her emotions Rodger returned just as Holly walked out of the store.

"Here we go, I have something I think you'll like," he said as he sat in front of Brittney and glanced over at Holly as the door closed behind her. "These were a special order but were never picked up."

Just as he sat down, a fire spiked through Brittney's nipples. It took all her willpower to not grab her breasts, but she couldn't stop from momentarily pushing her chest out as Rodger watched. The pleasure in her nipples radiated to her pussy, and she could feel a drip of her cream seep through her panties and trickle down towards her ass as her eyes glazed over. Just as suddenly as it started, the sensation in her nipples was gone, having lasted only a few seconds. The suddenness of it scared Brittney as it gave her no hope of preparing herself for the next inevitable onslaught. The program seemed to be both random in duration of the assaults as well as random in how long between them.

Rodger again discretely watched Brittney as he buckled the straps of this next pair of shoes. As her mind spun about the predicament she was in, Brittney didn't even notice what the shoes looked like until Rodger spoke.

"There we go, try these out for a spin," he said, chuckling to himself as he remembered the image of Brittney spinning with her dress flipping out to expose her panties.

Brittney looked down at her feet. On them were the tallest platforms she had ever seen. The clear acrylic platform had to be five inches high, and the heel five inches higher than that. She could barely stand, finally needing Rodger's help to pull her up out of the chair. She stood well over six feet tall in these shoes, now looking down at Rodger's five foot nine frame. She felt like an Amazon, and had no idea how she would be able to walk in these.

Still holding Rodger's hand, she took a couple short steps. Rodger followed along beside her as she slowly walked to the end of the aisle. She started to get the hang of walking in these shoes, but then nearly groaned as she remembered what she had to do. She stopped and turned to Rodger.

"Umm, I need you to... umm, would you..." she stammered. Her mind was racing with troubling thoughts. "How am I going to say this? He's going to think I'm a whore! Girls just don't do these sorts of things! Fuck!" She tried to drive those worries from her head. "Ok, just get it over with. Which should I choose? Which would Holly expect me to choose? Maybe she'd expect me to suck him off because I wouldn't want to have sex with him. So I should have sex with him instead. Unless she figured I'd second guess her, in which case I should suck his cock. Shit! And what if he refuses?"

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12