Clinical Trials Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

"Is there anything wrong? Are the shoes too tight?" Rodger asked.

Brittney looked down at her feet. "No, umm, they're ok I guess. I umm.... Would you... have sex with me?" she squeaked out. She hoped that was the right choice.

Rodger looked at her in shock, certain he must have heard her incorrectly. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Please, would you fuck me right now?" Brittney choked out. She couldn't believe she was talking this way in front of him.

"What? Now? Here?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes... I... need... it..." she croaked as a fire went through her nipples for three seconds, and then was gone.

Rodger stared at her. His cock twitched as her words settled in, however. She was hot, that's for certain. But what was her deal, he wondered. He next considered how to get away with this. The store was still empty, he could lock the door and take her in the back. His cock grew harder as he stared at her sexy body. Brittney's legs looked impossibly long in the ridiculously high heels, and he imagined those long legs wrapped around his back.

Making up his mind, he raced over and locked the front door. Returning to Brittney, he grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the back room. Brittney squealed, trying not to topple off the platform shoes.

Reaching the back room, Rodger turned to Brittney and hesitated. Just at that moment another jolt rocked Brittney's clit. She groaned and leaned back against the small wooden desk, her hand moved between her legs to find the source of the sensation. Rodger saw this as an invitation and quickly unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He pushed his pants and underwear down, his six inch shaft hard and ready.

The electricity still flowed through her clit as Brittney pulled her panties down and with some difficulty slid them past the big shoes. Rodger moved forward and pushed Brittney back against the desk again, and pushed her knees wide open with his hands. He grabbed her hips and in one swift movement sunk his rod to the hilt inside Brittney's dripping hole.

"Ohhh fuuuckkk!" Brittney shouted as the sudden intensity of pleasure rocked her. Rodger pulled out and slammed back in harder, driving another groan from Brittney. Her pussy contracted as it squeezed Rodger rhythmically, the nanomaterial responding to the hard shaft that impaled Brittney.

"Oh god, you are so tight!" Rodger growled. He drove his cock steadily into Brittney as the rickety desk squeaked on the floor with each thrust. Brittney moaned as each thrust bumped up against her throbbing clit. The fire in her clit was replaced by an aching need caused by the steady pounding from Rodger. Brittney groaned as an electric shock next assailed her nipples. She grabbed her tits through her top and bra. The sight excited Rodger even further. "You hot bitch! You like my cock, don't you!" he growled.

Brittney could only gurgle in response. She was right there, her orgasm imminent. As he continued his assault on her pussy, Brittney's arousal rose higher and higher. Her cream was dripping down her thighs as she pushed back to meet his every thrust. She was certain that his next plunge into her would send her over the top. But when her orgasm wasn't triggered, she was certain that the next thrust would do it. Until that one didn't do it either. Frantic, she pinched her nipples through the material and doubled her efforts to meet Rodger's every thrust. On and on it went, but still it wasn't enough. She cried out in agony as Rodger drove his cock even faster into her.

Held at the brink once again, Brittney screamed out at the slow realization that she must have made the wrong choice. In her delirious state she squirmed desperately to get Rodger off of her. She needed to suck his cock, it was the only way. Her whole mind was focused on finding a way to orgasm. Rodger, however, neared his own release and was intent on finishing off inside her. He countered her struggles by leaning forward and pinning her hands above her head. The result was that his shaft thrust at a new angle inside Brittney and sent a new wave of pleasure through her. Brittney grunted every time Rodger banged up against her clit, held at the pinnacle with no hope of release and unable to escape Rodger's grasp.

Rodger grunted as Brittney squealed underneath him. With one final thrust his cock jetted stream after stream of hot cum inside Brittney. Brittney could feel every drop as it filled her and triggered another wave of agonizing pleasure though her pussy. His cum leaked out and dripped down off the desk.

Rodger finally release his hold on Brittney's hands. Desperate, Brittney fought to get off the table and dropped down on her knees in front of Rodger. She grabbed his still hard shaft with her hand, opened her mouth, and took his whole shaft inside in one quick motion.

She sucked his cock with abandon. The taste of her own cream mixed with his cum coated her tongue. She sucked harder, drawing out the last drop of his juice. She dropped her hand between her legs and fiercely rubbed her clit. Rodger gasped, taken aback by Brittney's aggressive behavior.

But as hard as she sucked and rubbed, her orgasm eluded her. "Oh god, please!" she thought. But nothing worked. She finally fell back onto the floor, her fingers buried inside her dripping hole, and cried out in utter frustration.

Rodger, now satisfied, pulled his pants back up. "Come on, I can't leave the store unattended. You need to get out of here," he said as he walked out of the stockroom.

Slowly coming down from the edge, Brittney tried to focus. "What have I done? Why couldn't I cum?" she thought. Either she made the wrong choice, or Holly tricked her. She slumped down on the dirty stockroom floor.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but Holly now stood over her. "Well, well, well. Look at you. You thought I wanted you to fuck him. But I was being nice, I programmed it so all you had to do was suck him off! So you didn't get your little cummy, did you?"

Brittney just sat there, dejected. Suddenly, her clit throbbed mercilessly. Brittney pulled her knees up against her chest and rode out the feelings. She really hated Holly.

"Come on, get up!" Holly commanded.

Brittney eventually picked herself up and followed Holly back out into the store. By this time there were two older women browsing through the store. Brittney tried to not look their way, but was sure she saw one of them poke the other one and point at Brittney with a condescending expression on her face. Brittney knew why, of course. She was still wearing the crazy stripper heels, and was sure she had a just fucked look on her face.

"Brittney, thank Rodger for the shoes! He said they were on the house for being such an excellent customer," Holly told Brittney.

"Umm, thank you," Brittney squeaked, not making eye contact.

"My pleasure! Come back anytime!" Rodger replied.

Brittney walked past the two older women as she made her way to the front door. Just as she reached them her nipples flared up. She slowed as she nearly stumbled off her shoes, the two women gawking at her. She made it to the door, and as it opened a cool breeze blew in. She grimaced as she immediately realized that she once again had lost her panties. The air caused her to shiver as it cooled the cum that still coated her thighs.

Outside, more people were now shopping. Most looked discretely at the spectacle that was Brittney, but several stopped and stared openly. It wasn't often that someone dressed like a prostitute walked through this upscale district. Brittney turned red with embarrassment.

"This is fun! Remind me, though, I think adding a leash to that silly collar of yours would complete the look perfectly! I could lead you around by a leash like you were my little puppy dog," Holly cheerily said as she walked beside Brittney.

Brittney focused on taking one step at a time, and tried to block out all those people staring at her and Holly's ominous plans. Her only hope at the moment was to make it back to the car before the program kicked off again.

They were in the parking lot, less than 100 feet from the car when her clit was once again hit by a strong jolt. Brittney stopped in her tracks and nearly fell to her knees. A couple of teenage girls were walking towards her, and Brittney, in an attempt to keep her dignity, refused to give in to the pleasure. She straightened up and took a tentative step, and then another, as she felt a drizzle of her cream seep down her thigh. The girls were closer, and stared at her as they realized something was not quite right with what they saw. Still, Brittney tried to cover up what she was feeling. She held her head up and looked at one of the girls, and croaked out good morning to her in a strained voice. The girl said hi, but Brittney heard the giggles from them once they had passed.

Once in the car, Holly punched a few numbers on her phone. "There you go, slut. I turned that program off for a while, and put you back on the steady buzz five setting." Brittney groaned as she slunk down in the seat, wondering if this was better or worse.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12