Clink Clink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes grew wide and she began to move her hips frantically, fucking me for all she was worth. Every time she rose up off of me her nipple stretched from being between my teeth. She would grimace at first then slam down onto me. Grimace and slam, grimace and slam. I knew I would not last the two minutes, so I let her go, and then there it was, I just unleashed. She felt my cum flood her pussy, and rocked down on me harder and harder. In my pleasure I kept biting on her nipple and she grabbed the back of my head and shoved her chest against me as hard as she could. All of a sudden she let out a primal scream and her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard I thought she would break it off. Her body went rigid, and her eyes went wild, looking straight into mine, with an amazing look of disbelief and lust. Finally with a pleading look she pushed against my head, I let her nipple go and she rolled off of me onto the couch. Her chest heaved up and down, her nipple was swollen, red and distended and our mixed cum was just running out of her pussy. She just laid there with a dazed look on her face.

"I didn't know, I just didn't know."

"What didn't you know?" I asked, breathing heavily. She had done a number on me as well.

"That sex could be like this. I mean I have heard from friends and read about it, but I just thought everybody else was lying." She managed to get this out gasping the words between big gasps for air.

"And just think, Liza, we have the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow and even some of Sunday too."

She smiled wanly, and said "Yes, master."

"I'm going to love thinking of new ways to fuck you and cum in you and on you. Do you think you can handle it?"

She just smiled wildly and added, "I guess I will just have to learn to suffer."

I stood up and pulled her up with me, "C'mon, let's get cleaned up."

She instantly dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock and aimed it at her mouth. I just laughed, and said, "Very good, Liza, but I meant in the shower this time, together."

She laughed merrily as she stood up, "Oh, that sounds like a good idea. I must look a wreck."

"You look lovely. Like you have just been thoroughly fucked. I think woman are gorgeous in that state."

"Especially when you are the one doing the fucking, right?" Her eyes grew wide and her hand flew to her mouth, "I can't believe I just said that. I never use that kind of language. My god, what are you doing to me?"

"Anything I want, Liza, anything I want."

We walked hand and hand to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As we climbed in the shower, she paused, smiled and reached up and kissed me quickly on the lips. She blushed and stepped into the shower. I realized that though I had fucked her and cum on her I had yet to kiss her. I stepped in after her and swept her into my arms. She just melted against me and we kissed like long lost lovers. My hand ran over her luscious ass, pulling her tight against me. My cocked twitched a little, but it needed to rest for a bit. I grabbed the soap and began to wash Liza thoroughly as I washed her breasts, her nipples grew hard again. I turned her so her back was to me and ran my hands up and down her body, over her breasts and hips, down her legs and up to her hidden treasure. She spread her legs for me, reached up over her head and laced her hands behind my head. I began to rub her pussy lips, ever so gently, just being very thorough in my cleaning. I slipped one finger inside her, and whispered in her ear, "Squeeze your pussy muscles and lets get you cleaned out." I could feel her contract around my finger and our juices began flowing out of her, running down her leg.

I slipped a second finger inside her and began to probe around, withdrawing a little, cupping my hand, catching some soapy runoff and pushing it into her pussy, giving her a very thorough cleaning. I looked down at her, her eyes were shut, her mouth slightly ajar. The position of her arms made her breasts thrust forward, and her ass was pushing against my still exhausted cock. With my two fingers inside her I began to get into a rhythm, thrusting into her faster and faster. She began to push her hips against my hand, chasing her big release.

Suddenly she froze, stopped all movement and her eyes flew open looking me straight in the eye. "I'm so sorry. I forgot to ask. May I please cum on your hand?"

I just smiled at her, knowing that at that moment she was mine completely. I gave her her reward. I told her to go ahead and began finger fucking her harder and harder. She thrust down on my fingers, faster and faster and in no time was gasping and spasming. I had to use one arm to hold her up as her legs grew week.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she mumbled almost incoherently. She slowly seemed to regain her strength, released her hands from around my neck, and turned in my arms. She pulled my head down to her and kissed me passionately. One hand reached down and grabbed my cock, slowly, gently massaging it, trying to revive it. I put my hand over hers, and I told her later, he needed some rest and so do I.

I stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and began to gently dry her off. I rubbed it all over her skin, from head to toe. Then she did the same to me. We left the bathroom, entered my bed room, and climbed onto my bed and under the covers. I lay on my back and she snuggled up to me and looked into my eyes.

"I am yours for two more days. I will do whatever you want, whenever you want. Trying to steal that bottle was the best thing that ever happened to me."

I smiled and reached my hand down and cupped her ass, "Good, I am glad you think that way, because sometime tomorrow I am going to fuck your ass."

She flinched a little and said, "I thought you might, and I will keep my part of the bargain."

"Also, I am going to share you with a friend of mine."

"What?" she said, trying to sit up. "I only agreed to fuck you, not another guy."

I held her tight, "Not a guy, a woman. A fuck buddy of mine, who is bisexual."

She quit resisting and held me tight, sobbing a little.

"OK, I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman, but never had the courage to do anything about it. I guess you forcing me to, is the only way it would happen."

"Now, shush and get some sleep, you are going to need it."

"You too," she giggled, "if you are going to please two women."

"Not me, you. You will be doing the pleasing."

"I know, now just hold me, please."

We slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke slowly, out of habit I glanced at the clock on the bedside table, and saw it was around midnight. I had been asleep for about 6 hours and, wow did I have the most erotic dream about Mrs. Adams from next door. Suddenly I realized my usual wake up hardon was being sucked. I looked down and Mrs. Adams was bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Oh, god I thought, it wasn't a dream. I grabbed her head and began to fuck her face in earnest. I was close, real close.

Her eyes grew wide as my cock sawed in and out of her mouth. She put her hands on my hips to try and control my penetration, but there was no chance. "Get ready," I grunted, "I am about to fill you with cum. Swallow all of it slut." My hips were arching off the bed slamming my cock into her mouth. Over and over I thrusted into her. I went rigid, and came, flooding her hot little mouth with my cum. Once, twice, thrice. My cock was lodged deep in her throat and I could feel her gagging, but I did not let go of her head. I could see her desperately swallowing, trying to get it all down, but she couldn't and some of it was leaking out from around my cock, dripping from her lips onto my abdomen. I finally exhaled and fell back on the bed and released her head. She immediately pulled her head back and off of my cock. Her mouth was wide open as she inhaled desperately, short of oxygen. She ran her tongue around her lips, wiping up the little bit of cum that had leaked from her mouth. She looked down at my cock, which was rapidly going soft. Her head bobbed down, her tongue snaking out as she licked up the cum that had dripped from her lips.

Only a few hours ago this woman had never had a cock in her mouth and now she was licking all over my abdomen, searching out every little drop. Her hand wrapped around my cock, moving it this way and that, licking along the underside and around my balls, swallowing every bit of cum she could find. I couldn't believe it, but my cock was beginning to stir. She noticed and began to stroke my cock, slowly but firmly, and I responded. In a matter of minutes, she had me rock hard.

"Master, may I please ride your cock and cum all over you?" she asked, her eyes never leaving my cock as her hand slowly stroked it. I couldn't believe the change in her. She was turning into my own personal cum slut.

"No, I don't think so. But I will fuck you though. You've earned that. Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you from behind, long and hard."

She grinned and spun around and leaned forward, her ass sticking up in the air. God her ass was magnificent. I scooted forward and lined my cock up. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her in one hard push.

"Yessssss," she sighed. "Fuck me hard master, fill me with your cum."

I grabbed both of her hips, and began to fuck her as hard as I could. Since I had just cum, I knew I would last a long time. Flexing my hips and pulling her onto and off of me, I slammed into her as hard as I could. She was panting and gasping, gripping the sheets, her gorgeous ass turned up towards me. I raised my right hand and swished it down on her right cheek as hard as I could. She screamed and began to push back at me as hard as she could. I got my hand into a rhythm to match my thrusts. Pull out, spank, scream, thrust, we reached a magical plateau, and seemed to be there for hours. I know it was only minutes, but it was extraordinary while it lasted.

Suddenly she started spewing filth. "Fuck my pussy, master, spank me like the slut I am. Make me yours. Give it all to me. Fill me with your cum. Oh god, I am going to cum again. Arrrghhh, don't stop, god don't stop."

Instead of spanking her, my right hand began caressing her ass. I pulled my hand up and stuck my thumb in my mouth. Lubricating as well as I could. I dropped it back onto her ass, lined my thumb up with her asshole, and with no warning shoved into her ass. She screamed as loud as she had yet, and her pussy began spewing forth a frothy cream that was leaking down both of our thighs.

"Oh god master, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, make me your slut." Her ass was slamming back onto my cock and thumb. Her hands were tugging the sheets, and her head was rocking back and forth.

"Liza, I'm going to pull out of your pussy and fuck you in the ass. It's going to hurt, but then it will feel amazing."

"Do it, master, do it. Take me, make me your slut."

I pulled out of her pussy, lined my cock up with her asshole, and not waiting for her to get used to it, I grabbed her hips and slammed into her virginal ass. She screamed, her back arched, and amazingly she came again. This time I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her as hard as I could. Sawing in and out of her ass, I couldn't believe how tight she was. It was like my cock was in a vise. I could feel the cum bubbling in my balls. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I took my pleasure; my hips were a blur as I pounded into her as hard as I could. Pulling almost all the way out of her ass, then plunging back in, over and over again. She was gasping, mumbling to herself, pushing back against me. Suddenly I felt it begin. I grabbed her hips, buried my cock deep in her ass and began to fill her ass with my cum.

"Oh, god," she screamed, "I'm there, too." And her pussy began to spasm around my cock and she completely lost control, thrashing around under me, my cum leaking out of her ass. We both began to slow down, and she fell flat on the bed, me following her, my cock still lodged in her ass. Draped over her, I began to kiss the back of her neck and along her temple line.

"Master, thank you for taking my ass and teaching me that I am truly a cum slut. That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt." She squeezed her ass around my cock, and held it inside her. I was amazed; her ass was acting like a cock ring and keeping me hard. All my cum had lubricated her ass perfectly, and I slowly moved my hips. My cock slid in and out of her ass, only about an inch at a time. I could feel her tremble underneath me. She sighed, "Oh my god, you are still hard. Please fuck me again, but go slow this time, I don't think I can take another fucking like you just gave me."

"It's a deal. But I have decided what we are going to do tomorrow and Sunday."

"Oh, oh," she was lightly panting as I slid my cock in and out of her ass, only an inch or two at a time, and pretty slowly. "Tell me, master," she sighed happily.

"Well first, in a few minutes, I am going to call my friend Dawn and tell her about tomorrow night. I'm going to tell her to come over tomorrow about 8pm, and expect to stay really late. We've talked about you before, so I know she will be really excited to sample your pleasures."

"Really? Why would you ever talk about me?"

"Liza, I guess you just don't understand how beautiful and sexy you are. Hell, I've even fantasized and masturbated about you many times. And I tell Dawn everything."

She gasped as I gave her ass a particularly hard thrust, "Me? You've masturbated thinking about me? Wow, yesterday morning that would have disgusted me, now with your cock buried in my ass, it just seems so hot."

"Well, about a month ago, I was fucking Dawn in the kitchen from behind. She was leaning on the kitchen sink and I just lifted up her skirt, shoved her panties to the side, grabbed her hips and started sliding in and out her. Just then you walked out your front door, wearing that purple sun dress of yours, Dawn was close, and she just grunted out, "I wish she (meaning you) was here so I could be eating her pussy while you fucked me. God, that would be so great."

"Well, if that is her fantasy I guess I will have to let her do that tomorrow night. I promised to be your sex slave for awhile yet."

"Yes, I know. But that is not all you will be doing. See it is my fantasy too. I have never been with two women. I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Oh, master, I will do everything I can to make it a memorable night for you." She began to push her ass back against me slowly and gently, as we got into a nice rhythm. "Oh god, I can't believe how good this feels, I always thought it was so dirty. I was so wrong."

"It feels great to me, too. More than great, fantastic even. Now reach over and hand me that phone on the nightstand."

"Now? But your fucking me in the ass, you can't talk on the phone."

She inhaled quickly and deeply as I simultaneously thrust into her as hard and deep as I could and smacked her ass cheek, leaving a bright red welt.

"What was that, slut?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, Master, you can do whatever you want." She rocked her hips a little, pushing back against me, apologizing with her body as well.

"Good, don't forget that. Especially tomorrow."

"I won't, I promise, here's the phone."

The phone only rang once, and Dawn's chipper voice answered, "Hi there, Mike, I hope you're not making a booty call, 'cause I am dead tired, but I might be up for some fun tomorrow night."

"Good because, I was calling about tomorrow night anyway."

"Great, I could use a good fucking or two, it's been a really stressful week."

"Well, I have something to offer you that we have both talked about, but I think we only thought was a fantasy. You remember Mrs. Adams from next door, right?"

"That hot little redhead, with the great ass?"

"Yup, the hot little redhead with the great ass." Liza turned her head and grinned at me, and wiggled her ass on my cock.

"Well, you are not going to believe this, but right now my cock is buried in her ass and she has agreed to be my sex slave until Sunday and I am inviting you over to play tomorrow."

"WHAT?! How the hell did that happen?"

Liza's head was buried in her arms, but her ass was gently thrusting back at me, I gave her a hard thrust and she moaned a little.

"Well, about six hours ago, I caught her trying to steal a bottle of Kahlua from down stairs."

"I thought you said that was some kids in the neighborhood."

"Well, I was wrong, it was her. Turns out her husband is some kind of control freak and has her on a tight leash financially. She admitted to having broken in here before, and in order for me not to tell her husband she agreed to let me fuck her."

"Just like that? Hell I am not sure I believe you."

"Well, here, ask her yourself."

I handed the phone to Liza, but she just shook her head violently, and kept it buried in her arms. I smacked her ass over and over and said nothing. After about five smacks, she stuck her hand out and took the phone from me. I was still laying on top of her, so I just kissed her head and along her neck, slowly pushing my cock in and out of her ass. She still had her ass arched taking all of me.

Obviously I could only hear Liza's part of the conversation.

"Yes, he is."

"No, I have never done it before"

"Yeah, me too, but I was wrong, it is amazing." Liza wiggled her ass, indicating what she was talking about.

"Yes, I agreed to do anything. It got a lot easier after my fourth or fifth orgasm tonight. Yes, Mike is very, very good. But until Sunday he is my master."

"Yes, I guess that makes you my mistress. But Mike outranks you, if there is any issue about anything."

I whispered in ear, to tell Dawn to bring her bag of toys, and then I gave her a nice hard thrust to emphasize the point.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "Mike says to bring your bag of toys."

"Master, she wants to know what time."

"Tell her eight," I replied.

"Master says eight, mistress," she said and giggled, obviously relishing the absurdity of it all.

"Ok, bye, and I am sure I will. See you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone, "That was the both the most embarrassing and erotic thing I have ever done. And I have a feeling, it is only the beginning. So tell me about this woman I am going to be fucking for you tomorrow. My god, I can't even believe I am saying that, little own that I am going to be doing that."

"Dawn is a year younger than me, 36, 5'8" about 145, Half-Japanese, Half-English, great ass, tits a little bigger than your yours, but not much. In bed, sometimes she is a tigress and other times she likes to be dominated. I am sure you will see both sides of her tomorrow night. She has liked both guys and women as long as I have known her. She has been in a couple of threesomes, but they were a little disappointing for her. It was more the wife or girlfriend letting her partner fuck another girl while she was there. Not a lot of female action. I am sure she will want to change that tomorrow night."

"From what she was saying on the phone, I am sure you are right. But master, tomorrow is for you, what are your fantasies?"

Looking down at the back of her head as my cock slid gently in and out of her ass, I could hardly believe this was happening. I slowly withdrew all the way, rolled her over and slid into her pussy, very slowly. She was so compliant; she just spread her legs for me, sighed as I reentered her, and we kissed very deeply.

"So master, tell me what you want from me tomorrow."

"Well. First, I think I want you to start calling me Mike."

She raised her hand and cupped my face, while she hooked her ankles behind my knees, opening herself up even more for me. "Master, after Sunday I will call you Mike, but right now, it is easier for me, and more erotic, to keep calling you Master. OK?"