Clink Clink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Liza."

We got into a rhythm, as we rose into each other, my cock slid in and out of her pussy. My god this woman was sexy.

Her eyes never left mine, and she said, "Master, please answer my question."

"Well, at some point, I know I we will be doing what I described to you earlier, that is fucking Dawn from behind, while she eats your pussy."

"Master that is her fantasy, what is yours?"

"Well, I have always wanted a blowjob from two women at the same time."

"Done."

I want to take a shower with both of you at some time."

"Done."

"I want to watch the two of you in a 69, while I masturbate next to you, then whomever is on top, fuck them while the woman on the bottom licks my cock as it goes in and out of the others pussy."

"Done, and I will be on the bottom licking you as you fuck Dawn. God that sounds so hot to me." Each time she said done, she squeezed her pussy tighter around my cock, and shoved her tongue in my mouth.

"At some point we will get into the really kinky stuff."

Liza's eyes grew wide, and she pulled me even tighter into her sopping pussy. "Oh god, like what?"

"Well, you remember, I told you about her toys right."

"Yes," she panted as we both started to pick up our pace.

"She has a double dildo, that I want to watch the two of you with"

"Done," as we picked up the pace.

"She has a strap-on, that I know she will want to fuck you with, and have you fuck her with"

"Oh my god, done and done."

"When you are fucking her, I want her on top, so I can fuck her in her ass, I've never done that to her, and after fucking yours I know I want hers."

"I will make sure you take her ass." Anything else she gasped as she really started to fuck up into me.

"I want tomorrow to start as a date between Dawn and I, and you are our maid who is serving us dinner and then you are the dessert."

Her eyes flew open, and she gasped, "Oh god that is so hot, I can crawl under the table and go down on both of you while you eat dinner." Her hips were really rocking into me and her ankles were pulling me deeper into her pussy.

I decided right then to take this domination to the next level. "And Liza, we are going to have dinner in your house."

"Oh god yes master. You have made my pussy yours, you have taken my ass and cum in my mouth. Make my house yours too." She started jerking and grunting as she reached orgasm, her ankles beating a tattoo on my legs, her nails digging into my back.

"That's it slut and slave cum for me." I was really pounding into her now, as she thrashed around under me. Her eyes were locked on mine as she came. The look of lust and desire and surrender almost drove me over the top. I reached down and unlocked her ankles from my knees and pushed them over her shoulders. She was now bent in half under me, her pussy the highest point of her body. She could barely move as I fucked straight down into her.

"Oh god master, fill me with your cum, fuck your pussy, you are so deep in me, oh god oh god I'm cumming again, what are you doing to me, uh, uh, uh, uh. Yessssssssssssssssssss."

I thrust into her as hard as I could, pulled back and just fell into her pussy, fucking her with all my weight bearing down on her pussy. Over and over I pounded her, with each penetration she grunted. Bearing my weight on her engorged pussy lips and deep inside her, she seemed to be continuously cumming now.

"Get ready my sexy sex slave, I am about to fill you with more cum."

"Oh, do it master, do it."

With that I began to come, with my most explosive orgasm of the night. I just buried my cock in her and held on as my cock spurted load after load into her. She pushed up against me as well as she could, sucking my juices into her dripping pussy.

"Oh god I love the feeling of your cum spurting against me."

I just sighed, and rolled off of her. "Wow," I said, "You are one amazing fuck, better than my wildest fantasies."

She lowered her legs, and rolled up against me. "It is not me," she said. "It is all your teaching."

I just grinned and lowered my hand to her pussy and cupped it gently. "No Liza, it is this and what you do with it that is amazing."

She rocked her hips a little, "Well, you have brought out the slut in me and I love it. Thank you."

I looked at her and slid two fingers insider her and scooped out some of our combined juices and brought them up to my mouth and just poured our cum into my mouth. I did not swallow though, as I leaned forward and kissed her, pouring the cum into her mouth. Her eyes grew wide in surprise, then her tongue was probing my mouth searching for more. I did this three or more times until she was virtually empty.

"Obviously, you like that," I told her, as she hugged me tightly running her tongue over her lips.

"It's so nasty and so yummy, I wish there was more."

"Tomorrow you can eat my cum out of Dawn's pussy, do you think you would like that?"

"Oh master I can't wait, do you think she will eat your cum out my pussy too?

"I can almost guarantee that, she will probably suck my cum out your ass too."

"Oh god, by the end of this weekend, I will be a totally different person."

"Yes, yes you will. And we are going to start right now. Get dressed, we are going over to your house right now."

"OK, master, can I ask why?"

"Yes, you my may my sexy little slave. First of all, we have soaked my sheets, and I do not feel like changing them. And second, between now and when Dawn comes over, we are going to fuck and suck in every room in your house. I want you to think of this weekend no matter what room you are in. Whenever, your husband gets a little to overbearing you can just look at him with an interior smile knowing that I fucked you in that chair he is sitting in, or bent you over the table and fucked your ass right where he is eating."

"Oh master, that is a great idea and such a wonderful present. Lets go right now, and start in the shower; we both could use a little cleaning, inside and out," she said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I just smiled; this was going to be great.