Clit Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Stage four.
847 words
3.47
29.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shygirlwhore is my editor.

Everyone in this story is over eighteen.

*****

A month had gone by since Toby and Ross's clit master lesson and their girlfriends were ecstatic with the boys progress and knew learnt skills in the bedroom.

Toby and Ross phoned both Ruby and Tanya in minutes of each other to set up their next lesson into giving their girlfriends the ultimate pleasure in the bedroom.

Ruby told the boys to book themselves and their girlfriends for a full day session at her massage parlor and that she would organise Tanya and Jane to assist her. "By the way tell your girlfriends to bring along their favorite vibrators. I'll put the closed sign in front of my massage parlour when you get back to me with a day that suits both of your girlfriends."

A week later it was D day for the boys next clit master session at Ruby's massage parlour.

Once everyone was inside the parlor Ruby put the closed sign out the front. Ruby than instructed Sasha and Delire to place their favorite vibrators on the coffee table in between the massage tables. The next stage was for Delire and Sasha to feel totally relaxed, so Ruby asked Tanya and Jane to undress Ross and Toby's girlfriends. Once the girls were completely naked Tanya instructed them to lay on the massage tables on their backs and to spread your legs as far apart as you possibly can. Once again the girls weren't allowed to pleasure themselves so Jane tied their wrists behind their heads.

Ruby lowered the massage tables so that the boys could comfortably kneel between their girlfriends legs. "Today you boys are going to learn about ladies hot spots, adding vibrators and toys while you eat pussy, go down on your girl and during intercourse and anal sex and not letting your girl touch herself until she has had her second orgasm." Ruby was Jilling off with pleasure as she let the boys know about the events of the day and staring at the shaven angels lying on her massage tables. Meanwhile Tanya and Jane had undressed each other and blown up the blow up bed that they would share with Ruby while they talked the boys through the clit master process step by step.

Ruby then asked the boys to have a good look at their girlfriends naked state while she undressed them. Ross was the keenest to help Ruby out of her clothes. Ruby stood behind the boys masturbating vigurasly as she watched the boys slip a couple of fingers inside of their girlfriends wet pussies and lowered their mouths to kiss and lick Sasha and Delire's bellies, legs and pussies.

"Take your time boys. This is not a race! Feel free to suck their pussies as well." Ruby pleaded. Before too long the boys were really starting to get the idea and bought both ladies to orgasm. Ruby used her cum to massage the boy's shoulders and play with their erections.

Once Ruby's thrills were achieved she said it was now time for step two for the day. Tanya united Sasha and Delire's wrists and Ruby attached her strap on and escorted Jane in front of the massage tables and instructed the boys to have anal sex with their girlfriends. "You must learn about the clit during anal sex! Make sure that you position your ladies so that Jane and I have the perfect view of their pussies while you fuck their ass's. Ruby then slowly guided the strap on into Jane's ass and Jane squeezed Ruby's arm between her legs. Have a good look at Jane's reactions while I attend to her pussy while I ass fuck her." Sasha and Delire massaged their clits to Guide their boyfriends hands over their pussies, while they were being ass fucked.

It was than time to add the ladies vibrators to their ass fucking pleasure and Ruby and Jane joined Tanya on the blow up bed, where Tanya had their vibrators waiting for them. Tanya said don't stop if you guys need to go to the toilet just pee as one together. Over the next hour everyone had had multiple orgasms and had pissed on each other and the boy had peed inside of their ladies ass's. As lunch time approached Sasha and Delire were keen to taste each other's cum and wee and the boys joined the action on the blow up bed where they received a threeway blowjob. The boy's eyes were glued to their girlfriends tasting each other.

Ruby had a bottle of champagne in the fridge for everyone to enjoy over lunch.

After lunch it was time to add some Dildo's and vibrators to everyone pleasure while they went down on each other and while Toby and Ross had intercourse with their girlfriends. To end the clit master session it was a free for all as everyone added vibrators while they had oral sex with each other and the boys received multiple blowjobs and vibrator play from all of the horny female sex maniacs.