Clit-Tasting in the Convent Pt. 01

Story Info
Pretty much what the title says.
1k words
3.96
25.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

1942, Brazil

Sister Beatriz looked out to the hills as she often did these days. It was high enough she could see sky. She wondered if God was really there at this moment. These days, with Vargas as well as all that was happening with Europe, America, and Japan, she often wondered about it a lot. As an ordained nun, she was supposed to be faithful to the end. If any nasty characters did anything to her, she might be a saint some day. That is, if everyone else survived...

These were the kinds of thoughts she had been having since she moved into the convent last year. As she walked back, she was reminded of another reason she had been conflicted. There were about fifteen or twenty nuns in the convent with her. Some older, some younger- Beatriz was still youngest, though. Of course they were supposed to remain chaste and prudish. But Beatriz found it hard, in the showers, in the bedrooms, and really in the everyday life of the nunnery.

During dinner, Beatriz listened and spoke along with the usual blessings. Some of the nuns, like Sister Rosa and Sister Ines, were less committed than others. Beatriz wasn't too much either really. Both of them were sexy, she thought. She had genuine feelings that way- she could definitely tell that. Her shyness was, however, a major obstacle to get past.

So, she had resolved to not just start going mad with her fellow sisters just yet. She had plans to start small at first.

The next day, she put her plan into motion. She had been assigned to quiet prayer with Sister Rosa for the afternoon outdoors. As it was ending, she ever-so-accidentally got up near a tree branch, ripping her robes up and exposing her vagina. Beatriz blushed, not because she was embarrassed, but because she didn't know what would happen next.

"Um, Sister, I think you might need to cover up..." said Rosa, also blushing. Beatriz did, although not after she let her have a good look.

Sister Rosa did. She couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the day. Or night... When she climbed into bed, she was unable to resist and had fun with herself, thinking about her fellow nun's sinful parts. At thirty-one this was her first time trying this out, so she wasn't quite sure what would happen. She just focused on the good memories of Sister Beatriz and did what she did while washing herself. It soon became not about that but pure, unadulterated pleasure. Her first orgasm happened, of course, eventually after much play, but to some women that is the best kind.

Unbeknownst to Sister Rosa, Sister Ines had seen her masturbation session. Ines did it herself after Rosa dozed off, as she did quite often. Sex with other nuns was, though, a fantasy of hers, and she still needed to break into that area. Nevertheless, she began formulating a plan of her own...

The next morning at breakfast, Sister Ines asked Sister Rosa if she would go out and pray with her in the gardens. Rosa and the superiors said it was all right with them, and Ines thus could barely wait.

"So what got you excited last night?" Ines asked her while near the lilies.

"Mother Aramea's telling of the story of the prodigal son. She told it with such..."

"Not that. I saw you doing the deed with yourself, so you might as well just tell me."

Rosa instantly became fearful. Thoughts of the worst came flooding in. Ines noticed.

"Relax, Sister. You may tell me. I do it often myself, sometimes while thinking of you."

Rosa wasn't expecting this, though she knew Ines was telling the truth. "Well... if you must know... Sister Beatriz."

"Beatriz? A beautiful woman. Does she know?"

"No, I... saw her, her area." Rosa admitted nervously.

"You did? I can't get her to even bathe with me. ...Would you like to see mine?" After a nervous yes from Rosa, Ines shaded all of her religious garments and stood before her naked. Rosa could only utter a thank you. She was still worried, but now predictably aroused as well. Ines thought to undress her as well, and the two nuns stood nude with each other.

"I-I'm sorry. This... I've never..." Rosa muttered, but Ines took her to the ground and let her do what she wished. This proved to be a good decision, for Ines soon felt a succession of fingers until all five were in her nether regions. She kept up her calm, collected nature even when yelling out as one does in the heat of passion. She came, once when Rosa's fingers were in her, once when they scissored, and twice when she licked every fold of her pussy.

Rosa received a bit of fingering, scissoring, and pussy eating herself afterwards. Of course, her mid was filled with the feelings of pleasure, but afterwards she would wonder if Ines had taken pussy before. She would soon find out... but right now, she learned that her juices made a mighty spout! That didn't matter, as Ines licked up all she could.

From the outside of the garden, a nun watched. Luckily for them, and her, it was Sister Beatriz who happened to be walking by. She thought she could get a glimpse of them, but she had arrived since nearly the beginning. And she watched them until they had finished.

The next day, Beatriz confronted Ines. Ines told her what had happened. Since Beatriz was the youngest nun, she wasn't worried about her telling anyone else. But just to make sure, she took her to the gardens for sex also after everyone else was in bed. Ines taught her some things she knew and some based off of Rosa. This resulted in many orgasms for everyone as the moonlight played over them. Beatriz thoroughly ate Sister Ines out, making the both of them very happy.

In the following days, Beatriz wanted more, Rosa continued masturbating, Ines plotted a threesome. All were happy. They would face a wide range of conflicting emotions in the coming days.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers