Clive Watches Samantha with Tony

Story Info
Mature couple invite stud to help spice up their failing sex.
2.4k words
4.01
59k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at this point after not a lot of real discussion, perhaps that was a good thing, if we had stopped to considered the matter for longer we probably would not have gone through with it, I looked across at Samantha, she was surprisingly calm, I started to suspect she wanted this a lot more than she had let on to me.

The cocktail bar of the hotel was a familiar hang out for us both but tonight it was different, we had come here so many times before, Samantha looked up as every man that came into the bar, "don't panic, he will be here" I said lifting my glass and tilting in a half toast to my lovely wife.

Samantha looked stunning, despite her age she still turned heads, a few months before we were in this very bar celebrating her 47th birthday, she dressed what I would describe as traditional, very rarely casual she nearly always wore skirts and dresses, her legs were to die for and she had no reservations in showing them off, and I could never work out how her large breasts stayed so firm rounded, she was my wife and we had been together since school days.

Like most married couples we had experienced our ups and downs but the marriage was still very strong, we shared a lot of mutual interests and something we had in common was our love of sex. Over the past few years our sex life had changed so what, I knew in my heart of hearts I was struggling to satisfy Samantha's high sex drive, she never said anything but I knew my lack of staying power was a source of frustration to her, pressures of running my own business were taking its toll on me physically, but you have to balance that against the affluent life style the money brought with it.

I saw Samantha's eyes light up and I looked across at the bar, there was Tony, we both recognised him from his pictures, he smiled and came over, he kissed Samantha on the cheek and then shock my hand, we walked to the bar together leaving Samantha alone for a short while. I ordered a gin and tonic for Samantha and another glass of red wine for me, Tony asked for a beer, I thought there could be an embarrassing silence as Tony joined us at the table but Tony's confidence oozed through.

"so no second thoughts then, you would be surprised how many couples get cold feet at this point, I have been fucked about so many times before, you would not believe, glad you didn't, I think your misses is a bit special" he said, his accent highlighting his middle class. "when we get upstairs do you have any particular tastes I need to know about, a lot of husbands like me to talk to them while I fuck their wives, how do you feel about that Clive" Tony said, I was not sure, this was all new to me, "lets just go with the flow" I said and smiled.

The three of us sat making small talk, I was surprised how easy Samantha got on with Tony, I thought she might be a little reserved but the few drinks before his arrival had obviously done a lot to steady her nerves. It felt surreal as the two of them sat chatting, only a few months before Samantha and I had toyed with the idea of Samantha having sex with another man while I watched, it was something I had fantasised about for a long time, this combined with her growing sexual frustration had led us to this point, there was no going back now.

The internet provided an easy way to meet suitable guys, you would be surprised at how many replies you get when you advertise you want your wife fucked by a young stud, Tony was one of many we chatted to over the phone, he had sent us a few photos as well, I will never forget the look on Samantha's face when she looked at the naked photo of Tony proudly showing his large erect cock. He told us this was not his first time and this scenario was something he was very familiar with, he had provided this "service" to a number of couples, some on regular basis.

The conversation turned abruptly to the reasons why the three of us were here, our conversation now being driven by Tony, "I am kind of hoping that this might become a regular thing, the first time things can be a bit tricky, its much better once every one understands what to expect and then you can start to push the boundaries a little" Tony said, there was no doubting he was an experienced in this. Tony was in his late twenties, he worked in construction, he had the looks and the body and also the confidence to be very good at this, now it was time to see if this was going to work.

We stepped into the lift; there was short embarrassing silence as we all anticipated what would happen when we got to the room. I had booked a suite, as we walked in I made straight for the mini bar, I needed a drink, my throat was dry, I poured a drink and looked around to ask Samantha and Tony what they wanted, I stood routed to the spot, for a second not sure how I felt at what I could see, Tony was kissing Samantha passionately, their mouth locked to together as Tony's hand came up and cupped my wife's large breast through her dress, I did not know what to do so I went and sat on one of the deep cushioned chairs in the room across from the bed.

From my vantage point I could watch my wife and Tony as they tugged at each others clothing hardly breaking away from their kiss, soon Samantha was down to her expensive underwear, she looked stunning in a half cup plunge bra that barely contained her marvellous breasts, matching deep waist suspender belt and panties, black nylons completed what was a stunning a look, even Tony broke off from this kiss and took a step back to admire her, "wow" he said before pulling her back and kissing her even harder this time.

I felt my cock go hard, harder than it had felt in ages, I sipped on my drink as I watched Tony scoop Samantha's breasts out and over the top of her bra, my wife flashy boobs were pawed by the young man who obviously liked large breasts, his head dropped to her nipples and he sucked on and chewed on them, I knew how much she liked this and what effect it would be having on her.

Neither of them acknowledged my presence, I at least expected to see a casual glance from Samantha but nothing, she was too wrapped up in what was going on, she took a step back, Tony was striped to the waist, she looked at him, I know she likes her men to have a defined physical appearance and Tony certainly fit the bill, she then dropped onto her knees and I watched her expertly undo Tony's trousers, his large cock dropped into her face as she pulled down his boxer shorts, it looked bigger than in the pictures he had sent us, I felt no jealousy only excitement as my wife opened her mouth and slid her lips over the end of his cock, Samantha was an expert cock sucker, she loved sucking my cock and Tony's prime meat provided an ideal specimen for her to show of her skill, Tony looked sideways at me an smiled, it was the first time either of them had acknowledged my presence, he gave me a knowing smile, yes mate I know how good that feels I thought, Samantha's head heaved back and forth like she was sucking the very life blood out of him, "hey lady go steady, you will make me come, and that would spoil things as I think hubby would like to me see fuck you" Tony said, I nodded as if giving my permission but in reality I had no control over proceedings now.

Samantha almost jumped to her feet, as she walked over to the bed she removed her panties and fell back onto the bed legs akimbo, her laser trimmed pubic area, which I had paid for, Samantha offered herself up to Tony spreading her wet pussy lips for licking, Tony was straight in there, as his head moved around Samantha looked at me for the first time, for a second she looked sad, but I smiled and I could see this was all she needed, it was the assurance she wanted, she now knew everything was fine with me and she could enjoy herself. The two of them now prepared to fuck.

It's the strangest thing watching a man climb between your wife's legs, from my vantage point I could see everything, the look of sheer lust on Samantha's face, the way she threw her head back as the large cock slid into her, her hand gripped the bed as Tony's full weight rested on her and she took his full length, they kissed once more before Samantha pushed his face away, "I want you to fuck me, I want you fuck me now" she panted. Samantha wrapped her nylon clad legs around Tony's ass, her painted toes pointing towards each other as she clamped him between her legs.

There was something animal like, urgent, something I had not seen in Samantha before, Tony fucked for a short while before turning Samantha onto all fours, he laid her sideways to me and re entered her slamming himself hard against her ass, he then took hold of her around the waist and fucked her at a pace I would never be able to match, I watched sweat build up on Tony's body as Samantha looked like a rag doll on the end of his cock, she screamed out as she experienced orgasm at least twice, she shouted out in a way that left me in doubt she was not faking and perhaps what I had witnessed over the past few years not quite as genuine as I thought it was when she was with me.

"I think hubby is enjoying watching this" Tony said looking sideways at me, I thought for a second he was going to go in to some sort humiliation scenario where by he fucked Samantha and taunted me, but he didn't, he was too wrapped up in enjoying my wife. I sat and tried to come to terms with what I was feeling, I was slightly envious of him, his firm body and his large cock and how easy it was for him to satisfy Samantha, but above all these emotions I felt turned on in a way I had never experienced before.

Samantha looked so different now, the pair had been fucking for nearly an hour, her usually well groomed hair was all over the place, her immaculate make up smudged in places, and I had say for the first time in long time she started to look her age, one of her suspenders had come adrift and one side of her stockings was wrinkled, Tony continued to fuck the living daylights out of her.

"I think I need to fucking come" Tony announced, "I think I would like to spill my load over your big tits Samantha" he said. I watched as he pulled out of my wife and she fell onto her back cupping her breasts offering up a target as Tony moved into place straddling her chest and wanking his cock, his face grimaced in pleasure as he shot his load over Samantha tits, I knew she loved this when ever I did but rather than that small pool of come I would discharge over her Tony was literally hosing her down with spunk, it sprayed over her tits and splashed under her chin, the pair conclude their fuck with Samantha licking clean Tony's rapidly softening cock.

I knew there would now be a difficult pause, but once again Tony saved the situation, "hey Clive is there any beer in that mini bar, I need I fucking drink" he said. I got up and poured them both a drink; by the time I came back they were both sat on the side of the bed, Samantha looking a little sheepish.

"fuck me that was good, you have an incredibly sexy wife Clive, I don't know about her but I had a great time" Tony said taking a large gulp of his cold beer, I could see Samantha found this moment a little difficult so I dived in to make her feel a little better, "that was great Tony, you made us both feel very relaxed and from where I was sitting Samantha seemed to be really enjoying herself" I said looking at her and smiling, it was like I had given her the seal of approval and she smiled and for the first time since Tony had come over tits she gave a broad smile, confirming to me that everything was OK with her.

We sat there for a while and chatted, the atmosphere between the three of us very relaxed, no hang ups, no regrets, everything seemed to have according to plan, as we chatted I noticed Tony flaccid cock start to stir, Samantha noticed it too and reached over and took hold of it.

I watched them fuck again, this time just for a short period as Samantha was starting to feel sore, not being used to such a large cock and vigorous fucking, after all she had become used too fucks that lasted a lot shorter than this. Tony dressed and by midnight he was gone. Samantha showered and met me in bed, I fucked her, I was harder and more excited than I had been in years, of course I still did not come any where near Tony's performance, we crashed out afterwards and both fell into a deep sleep.

The next day was like a debrief, we chatted about what had happened in a very adult way, Samantha was very honest in her feeling and admitted she would like Tony to join us again, I too confessed how much I had enjoyed watching, we held nothing back from each and were both left feeling that we had gone in a direction that would give us both pleasure, and over the next few months I would realise what we had unleashed within in us both.