Clock Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

"Do you want to try for one more or are you willing to just accept the extra week?"

Her voice was choked, "Oh god, make it stop."

He pulled the sheet back and looked at the makeshift manner she had used to trap the vibrator in place. When he reached to pull it away, he exclaimed and jerked his hand away as the hot handle almost burnt his fingers, "Shit." She looked down dully as he used the pajama bottoms to pull the heated item from her panties. He looked a little concerned and quickly turned off the vibrator and dropped it to one side. Quickly he pulled her panties off and spread her legs. "Are you burned?"

Her voice was confused and uncertain, "I don't know. It hurts but it feels kind of numb too," She paused, "like when your foot goes to sleep and is trying to wake up, sharp painful tingly numbness." For the first time she wondered if she might not have injured her cunt.

He frowned and peered closely at her crotch. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down. Her cunt looked swollen and amazingly deep red but she couldn't see any blisters or bruises. She asked softly, "Sir, would it be permitted to put some ice on it?"

He pushed her back down flat and muttered, "Stay there."

When he came back he had some burn cream and to her relief an icepack. His touch was amazingly light and tender as he spread the ointment on her skin. His voice was a little gruff, "You should have called me and let me know it was getting so hot."

The icepack was heavenly and she sighed. "Yes Sir, I guess I should have. I thought that putting the cloth around it was protecting me enough, but I should have informed you." Then I mumbled, "And it sort of was numb and painful after a while. It was hard to tell if it was too hot."

He chuckled at her confession, "Your poor pussy was all confused."

She looked up at him with wide eyes, and nodded in agreement. After she stopped holding the icepack against herself, her whole cunt continued to throb and tingle like the vibrator was still there and her clit had this strange tendency to randomly twitch, making her jump and wince.

He made her stay in bed all that evening, bringing her some take out Chinese food to eat. When she begged to be allowed to get up to use the bathroom she was shocked at how much it hurt to pee.

After dinner he made her spread her legs again and closely examined her flesh. Speaking briskly and clinically he commented, "No burns but it looks like it has been used hard." Then to her dismay he leaned down and began to gently run his tongue over her tender tissues. She almost reflexively reached down to shove him away, but she stopped herself just in time. This was almost more than she could bear. He hardly ever lowered himself to perform this intimate caress.

He looked up and chuckled at the terrorized expression on her face, his tight sadistic smile on his lips, "Hands and knees, bitch."

Her eyes grew large as she realized his intent. But she obediently assumed the position, scooting down to the bottom edge of the bed to the place he demanded she take when he chose to use her. He opened his pants and shoved deep into her from behind, taking her hard and fast. Surprisingly it did not hurt as much as she had thought it might, but it still burned and the sensation of the skin being stretched and pulled back and forth across her clit was intense and she found herself heating and warming under his pounding.

He grabbed her shoulders and growled out, "Your cunt is so hot, it's like fucking a volcano."

She focused on squeezing as tight as she could on his cock, reveling in his growls and grunts as he plunged into her hard, his hips slapping into her ass. Softly she urged him on, "Yes, hot, hot for you." When he shuddered and groaned with his climax, she found herself calling to him, "Yes, oh yes," filled with emotion as she felt his cock flexing deep inside her, filling her with his essence.

He leaned down over her, his voice a little foggy, "You didn't come did you?"

"No, Sir."

His voice was a little triumphant, "Good, only six more weeks to go."

*

Thank you for taking the time to read this little story. Please take the time to rate and leave me a comment.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12