Clogged Drain Fixed

Story Info
Mother and son do it again.
916 words
4.4
299.7k
170
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days ago I was trying to unclog the kitchen drain. That was when my son Jess appeared and started to get me worked up. We ended up fucking over the edge of the sink and Jess shot his cum into my tummy. I have been thinking about that incident ever since. I was in my bedroom just about ready to go and get a shower. Jess popped his head inside the room.

"I was thinking about us last night Mom."

Damn if Jess wasn't wearing a form fitting pair of shorts. His cock was bulging out from the material and there was no doubt how big he was. I am willing to bet he had to be eight inches in length and he was thick as my wrist. Jess walked over and put his arms around my waist. My husband had long left for work. It was just the two of us in the house now. Jess pulled the robe from my body and there I stood naked in front of him.

Jess then stripped off his tight shorts and we both found ourselves in bed together. Jess was on top of me and he had his face between my cleavage. Son of a bitch, I was letting Jess do as he pleased one more time. My husband and I don't have sex as much as I would like. Jess had caught me in a horny phase. My son began to bite and lick all over my hard nipples. I was panting like a dog would on a hot summer's day. Jess was soon making his way down my belly and down to my pussy.

He spread my thighs as wide as he could and I felt his tongue lapping up and down my slit. I was all shaved down below and his tongue felt smooth as he tasted my pussy. I have to say I wanted Jess so badly. I knew it was wrong what we had done, but his cock had turned me into a raving whore the other day. I felt Jess slip his tongue in and he flicked the tip of his tongue all around. If he kept this up I was going to explode all over his face.

It didn't get that far. Jess pulled his face away and he got up onto his knees. He looked down at my naked body and smiled at me. The next thing I knew I was feeling his large mushroom cap probing my opening. He began to enter me and I gave into him. Jess's hard cock was stretching my tight pussy walls. He pushed all the way inside me. I felt his sacs resting against my ass so I knew he was buried all the way to the hilt.

From there Jess started to punish my pussy with his dick. He was going so fast and hard I was moaning with every stroke. I placed my legs around my son's back and I let him have his wish. He wanted my pussy and it was totally his from now on. I held on as he fed me inch after hard inch of his love muscle. I hadn't made love like this in such a long time. My husband liked to get in and out in record time these days.

We must have went at it for over an hour. To be honest my pussy was getting sore from being taken with that large cock. I was having these small orgasms that soon built up to one big one. I let out this scream and I came. Jess must have been timing it just right. His body stiffened and he flooded me with his male seed. Mother and son were having an orgasm together. Jess kept squirting all that sticky seed into my tunnel. I was milking his cock the best I could.

It must have taken fifteen minutes or more for Jess to empty out. I could feel his cream leaking from my pussy and down the crack of my ass. Thankfully I was on the pill. When Jess finally pulled out it was a relief actually. My pussy felt bruised from his big cock taking me like that. I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. When I got back Jess was on his back and his cock was hard once more. I told him I was too sore to take another fucking. So instead, I took him in my mouth.

Even then I could barely get much of his length in my throat. He was gagging me with that monster prick of his. Jess had his hand on the back of my head urging me to go down on him. I was bobbing up and down on his cum stained rod. I have to admit he tasted so good. I always loved the smell of cum and Jess tasted so earthy. I was surprised he still had any cum left inside him, but he did. I felt him spray down my throat as I gave his cock a good working over with my mouth.

It wasn't all that much cum, but it was enough considering how much he shot into my pussy. I pulled off his prick and licked my lips. I was pretty sure about one thing. Jess and I were far from finished as far as lovemaking was concerned. I was just hoping I could keep up with my stud of a son.