Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"I'm Captain Sadie of the Jaws III. Who are you?"

"Captain Evans, of the Linebeck."

"What's your first name Captain?"

"...Liam."

"Are you travelling alone Liam?"

"Yes. I'm moving to Kolinga, I have a job with a mining facility there. I don't have anything worth stealing, I swear. What do you want with me?"

"I want to stop by and say hello. How about you power down your engines for me."

"You seem like an important person. I don't see why you would waste your time with me."

"I'll decide what's a waste of my time. Now, are you going to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

Liam Evans grimaced, "Just leave me alone Bitch!" He ended the comm.

"Hard way then." said Sadie. "Fire to disable."

"Reckon he's telling the truth?" asked Embley.

"Not the whole truth. My gut says he's protecting something."

The Jaws soon reached the small shuttle craft and fired its' red lasers into the energy shields. Captain Evans soon hailed them again, "Okay, Fuck you! Hold your fire, I'm powering down."

"Good. I'll let you live if your co-operative. Leave any weapons at the door, stand where we can see you. Don't do anything stupid Liam, and you'll be fine." Sadie ended the comm.

Tank entered the bridge, he was wearing his tight white singlet which showed off his bulging muscles and scars. "What's going on Captain?"

"We're raiding a little fish. Get ready to board."

"Any women?" asked Tank hopefully.

"Captain says he's alone, but we'll see."

Soon the Jaws was docked with the Linebeck. The airlock doors opened into the common area of the small craft. Sadie had Embley enter first, if any of her crew members got shot, she would prefer it was him.

A handgun was lying near the doorway. Captain Evans was standing in the middle of the room with his hands raised, looking pretty pissed off. He was of average height and build. Sadie thought he looked fairly attractive. Better looking than the rough brutes in her crew anyway.

Sadie entered the small craft with her laser handgun raised. She was joined by Embley, Tank, and three others. She stood in front of the nervous man and smiled. "Hello Liam."

"Captain Sadie. What is it you want with me?"

"We're just going to have a look around if that's all right with you."

"I told you, I have nothing." he said angrily.

"Stay here Tank. There rest of you do a thorough search." Sadie and Tank stood there while the other four started rummaging around the small craft.

Soon Embley returned, "Bathroom's locked."

"Open it for us." said Sadie, pointing her weapon at Captain Evans.

"Damn you! Just leave me alone you Pirate scum!"

"Go on, move it!" Evans reluctantly turned around and walked into the cockpit. He tapped on the command console.

"Please, just leave them alone."

"Come on Captain. Show me what you have for us." Sadie and Embley followed him to the bathroom, where he reluctantly opened the door. Inside, a woman was cowering in a corner with her arms wrapped around a young boy and girl.

"I'm sorry darling." said Evans, crouching down and hugging them. "...It'll be okay."

"All right! Pussy!" said Embley. "...and young pussy."

"You lied to me Liam, how disappointing." said Sadie.

"Just leave them alone!" said Evans, standing up and facing her. "We came from Tournen. The Pirate Alliance has been launching raids on the planet and the Feds were doing fuck all to protect us. I just wanted to get my family as far away from the conflict as I could. I wasn't expecting to be attacked by pirates this far in."

"The first of the war refugees." said Sadie, looking the young family over. The woman had shoulder length dark hair and was quite pretty. She was clearly scared, but looked up into Sadies' eyes. The little red-headed girl looked to be around ten and the dark haired boy around eight.

"Hey there baby! You hungry for some cock?" said Embley, giving the woman a broad grin.

"Please, don't let them hurt my family Captain." pleaded Evans.

Sadie stared at him coldly "We're pirates. We take whatever we want, because we can."

"Please! They're just children. Leave them alone!" cried out the woman.

"And what's your name Honey?"

"...Lindsay."

"I want you to entertain my men for a while Lindsay. Show them a good time."

"No!!" she cried out, shaking her head and hugging her children even tighter.

"Please Captain. Just leave her alone!" pleaded Evans again.

"No one will touch the kids, as long as you do what you're told. You have my word. When we're done, we'll leave you and be on our way. Okay Lin?"

Tears started streaming down her face. "Promise you won't let them touch my children?"

"Only if you do what your told and be a good whore."

"Aw come on Cap!" said Embley, "...can't we have the little girl as well? She's such a pretty little thing."

"No." said Sadie coldly. Having them rape a woman was one thing, but she hated child abuse. She had her virginity taken from her when she was twelve. "Grayson!" she called out.

A middle-age crewman soon appeared in the doorway. "Yes Captain?"

"Did you find anything worth stealing?"

"Nah fuck all."

"Take these kids aboard the Jaws, lock them away in a utility room and guard them. If anyone touches them they'll be keelhauled, and you along with them. You got that?"

"Yeah, righto."

"You can get some pussy after. Can't he Lindsay?" Grayson came in and pulled the boy and girl from their crying mothers' arms. They struggled against him as he pulled them along into the Pirate ship. "Don't hurt them!" called out Sadie after him.

Lindsay was forced out of the bathroom and into the small ships' common room. Tank smiled when he saw her. "Tank, meet Lindsay. She's going to be a good whore for you." said Sadie. The brunette looked up at the huge Pirate with a look of shock on her face.

"Well allright! She'll do nicely." said Tank. The other Pirates crowded around her, cheering. She cried out as they grabbed at her and pulled at her clothing. Embley grabbed her head and roughly pulled it toward his she cried as he lustily kissed her on the lips. Rough hands were squeezing her boobs and ass. Fingers slipped into the waistband of her pants and quickly pulled them down, along with her panties, revealing her small bush of dark pubic hair.

"You're all a bunch of fuckin' animals!" spat Evans angrily. His hands had been cuffed behind his back and he could just watch helplessly as his wife was being molested by the pack of pirates. Sadie was standing next to him watching too.

Lindsays' top was pulled up over her head and her white bra was ripped away, exposing her pale, shapely breasts and large dark nipples. Big hands were soon around them groping, and pinching. Lindsay cried out as a hand rubbed along her soft mound and fingers roughly pushed up into her dry pussy.

Embley got his hard, eight inch cock out of his pants and was rubbing it. "Down on your knees Slut! Wrap your lips around my hard dick."

"Hey you don't get her first, we go by rank." said Duff.

"Then Tank gets her first." said another man.

"Nah, I'll let you boys warm her up for me. I'm the main event." said Tank.

"I got her then." said Duff, pulling out his hard cock. They forced Lindsay down on her knees. Duff began slapping her teary face with his fat member.

"You agreed to be a good whore remember." Sadie called out to her. Lindsay reluctantly opened her mouth and Duff pushed his cock past her lips and began fucking her face. The other pirates all cheered excitedly.

Sadie was getting turned on watching her men ravage the young mother. She knew it was pretty messed up. She had been raped before, and had submitted to groups of men to avoid being beaten and raped. It wasn't much fun. But now she was in a position of power, and she liked it.

She looked over at Evans, he was looking away, clearly distressed at what was happening to his wife. "Is she a good cock sucker Liam?" The man didn't respond to her teasing. "You can get in there and help her out if you like. I bet the boys wouldn't mind using your mouth." He just glared at her. "You want to get out of here eh? Come on, I'm inviting you back to my quarters."

She started marching him off, out of the room. "Hey Mick!" she called out.

The ugly pirate turned to her, he was stroking his hard cock. "Yeah Captain?"

"When you get your rocks off, go and relieve Grayson guarding the kids."

"Yeah allright. You like what you see Cap?" he said poking his dick out at her.

"I've seen better. Tank, make sure no one gets too rough with her."

"Sure Captain." said Tank.

She took Evan out of his ship. "Welcome aboard the Jaws III Liam."

She saw Dr Morgan as they went up the corridor, The middle-aged, moustachioed man nodded in greeting to her and looked Evans over. "Does anyone require medical attention Captain?"

"No, Captain Evans here was cooperative in the end. Why don't you go down there and get some pussy with the rest of the crew. His wife is quite pretty."

Dr Morgan had a sour look on his face, "Not my scene. I'll be in the infirmary if anyone needs me."

"Suit yourself." said Sadie. She took Evans to the Captains quarters aboard the Jaws III. Sadie took off her black jacket and threw it onto the floor. "You twisted bitch!" spat Evans, "how could you do this to her? Don't you have a shred of decency?"

"Quit your bitching. If you had got Captain Naeme, all four of you would be getting fucked in there. A nice family activity. I'm sure your wife is capable of making them all happy on her own. Now how about you make me happy Liam." Sadie got up close to Evans and started rubbing his chest.

"Get lost Skank! I don't want to touch you."

"No? Would you prefer to get it on with my crewmen then? Take it up your pooper?" Evans just looked at her with disgust. He was taller than her, Sadie got up on her toes and kissed him on the lips. He pulled away from her, backing into the wall.

Sadie smiled at him and reached down and started undoing his pants. She pulled them down exposing his cock and balls. It was still flaccid but looked to be a decent size. Sadie liked the sight. She grabbed it and squeezed the soft flesh in her hand, making Evans wince. "Nice cock. Bet it keeps Lin happy eh?" She rubbed at his big hairy balls. Evans cock stayed soft in her hand as she rubbed at it.

Sadie brought her face to his, kissing him again. He turned away from her. "Come on lover boy. I want you to be a good whore for me as well. I could always change my mind and let your little girl get in on the action."

"You're pathetic." spat Evans.

Sadie slapped his face. "That's not being a good whore. Say something nice to me."

Evans grimaced at her, "...Nice hair."

"Thank you." said Sadie smiling. She reached around and undid his cable locks, freeing his arms. "You're not going to give me any trouble. That would be bad for your family."

She proceeded to pull off his vest and shirt, getting him naked. Sadie stood back and looked him over. He was quite fit, and had a light covering of body hair on his chest, arms and groin. There were no visible tattoos, scars or piercings like she was used to seeing on pirate men. Sadie was turned on by the sight of his naked body. Evans just stood there, looking at her with disgust.

Sadie unbuckled her black pants and dropped them. She climbed onto her bed and slipped off her black panties. Evans looked down at her as she spread her legs for him, showing her puffy pink pussy lips below the line of dark pubic hair and surrounded by a thorny rose tattoo. The two silver studs around her clit glimmered in the light.

"Come and eat me out lover boy. Get me off." Evans stood there frowning at her. Sadie quickly got impatient. "NOW!!" she said angrily. Evans reluctantly moved over and climbed onto the bed. He brought his head down and Sadie grabbed it and pushed his face into her pussy.

She was already quite moist. She felt his warm skin pressing into her crotch, the stubble on his face was quite scratchy, that was why she preferred women doing this, and in her experience, dykes were better at it. Evans obediently poked his tongue out and started licking along her tender folds. He knew what he was doing. Sadie let out a soft moan, it felt good.

She pulled up her top and started rubbing at her tattooed tits. Evans' lips pressed up against her tender flesh and she felt his rough, wet tongue poking inside her. Her hot pussy tingled wildly as it got wetter. "Oooh yeah! Keep that up!" said Sadie, as his tongue moved about inside her.

It reminded her of Streek. She had forced the hot brunette clone to go down on her on this bed as well. It was a good time, and Streek enjoyed it more than she cared to admit. Being a pirate captain had its perks.

Sadie looked down at Evans with his face buried into her crotch. "I wonder how sweet Lindsay is going. She's probably enjoying herself now. Getting a deep dicking. I bet she's having the time of her life."

Evans' stopped eating her out and snarled at her, looking at her with hate filled eyes. Sadie smiled down at him. "Keep going, lick my clit Stud." Evans slowly moved his face down again and poked his tongue out, licking her wet pussy. He moved up and started rubbing his tongue around the two metal studs around the little nub of Sadies' clitoris. Sadie moaned out at the intense stimulation.

He continued on for a while, and Sadie felt the pleasure building inside her. She rubbed at her breasts and was breathing heavily and moaning as she felt the orgasm coming on. The rough tongue continued rubbing around her clit. Then she reached her climax and threw her head back and writhed about as the intense pleasure pulsed through her. "Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" she cried out as the orgasm slowly subsided.

Evans lifted his head from her crotch, his mouth was dripping wet. He still looked at the pirate woman with hatred. Sadie smiled at him, "Not bad Stud. Not bad at all." She sat up on the bed.

"Are we done now?" said Evans.

"No, I want you to fuck me." she got up and grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him back onto the bed. She looked down at his cock and frowned. "Still not hard? Why don't you get it up for me big boy?"

"Too bad Bitch, I don't find you attractive at all."

"We'll see about that." She moved down and took the soft cock in her mouth. She began sucking on the warm flesh and rubbing his balls. She kept at it for a while. She was sure the stimulation would get him hard, but his cock didn't stir. He must have been too upset to get aroused.

She looked up at him, frowning and still rubbing his dick. "Told you." he said.

"I've got a trick up my sleeve." Sadie got up off the bed and went over and opened up a storage compartment on the wall. She pulled out her black box and placed it on her table. She dug around through her collection of vibrators until she pulled out a small gold circle.

It was a stim cock-ring that had belonged to Captain Naeme. Back when she was his bitch, he would like to get hyped up on Genisticks and wear the thing and pound her for hours. It was okay, as long as she was off her head on drugs as well.

Sadie went over to Evans who was sitting at the edge of the bed. She pushed him back onto the bed again and he groaned as she grabbed his dick. She slipped the stim cock-ring around the base of his penis and under his balls and pressed the small button on it.

"Aaah hey, what the fuck is that thing?" He felt the buzzing sensation in his groin. His cock soon swelled and grew until it was standing erect, a full eight inches. It was as hard as it could get. "Ow, Shit! Take it off, it hurts."

"Now that's more like it!" said Sadie smiling. She didn't waste any time climbing on top of him and grabbing his cock and lining it up with her wet cunt. She slowly lowered herself down onto it, enjoying the feeling of the fat cock-head pushing up through her slit. She moaned as she dropped her ass down until the hard cock was fully wedged inside her. She could feel it throbbing inside her.

Evans grit his teeth and groaned. "That fuckin' thing feels like it's gunna make my dick burst. Take it off!"

"No, it stays on!" Sadie pressed down on his chest and lifted her ass up, then she dropped it down again, driving the cock back in deep. She moaned loudly as she moved her ass up and down, fucking him with deep strokes. "Oh Yeah! Oh Fuck. That's good!" It was the first time she had taken a real cock for a while. Nothing like the real thing.

Evans closed his eyes and groaned as she fucked him. Sadie kept at it for a while, bouncing up and down on his inflated cock. Evans started to groan louder. "Ungh, I'm gunna cum!" Sadie just kept on fucking him and felt the wetness spill out inside her. She didn't care, in fact it felt quite good. She would just take a contraceptive pill later.

She continued to move up and down on top of him. "Ungh Stop, Stop! It hurts." groaned Evans. Sadie didn't listen to him. She felt her own orgasm building and started to pump the cock even harder. Evans groaned and winced as the womans' ass continually slapped down on top of him.

"Mmmmm Oh yeah! oh fuck!" moaned Sadie as another orgasm was building within her. Soon she leant back and moaned loudly as she came. Her pulsing cunt gripped the hard member even tighter as waves of pleasure washed over her. She slumped forward, pressing her head up against Evans' bare chest. His throbbing cock was still wedged inside her soaking wet pussy. "That was good baby! I want more."

Sadie slow got off him, as his hard cock plopped out from her wet hole. She laid down next to him on the bed and spread her legs. "You can do the work for me now. Get on top and bang me hard Stud." Evans turned and looked at her with disgust. His wet cock was still rock hard and throbbing.

Sadie sighed impatiently, "Do I need to keep reminding you that I can make things much worse for you and your family?"

"Fine. You wanna get fucked, you ugly Skank?!" He got up and moved over her, roughly pushing his member deep inside her.

"Oooh yeah, ungh oooh!" moaned Sadie as he bobbed his ass up and down, thrusting hard. She continued to moan loudly as he banged her in the missionary position. She was loving every minute of it. Her hands rubbed at his sweaty back as he fucked her. "Play with my tits." He did as he was told and started groping at her firm breasts.

He continued pumping away at her for a while. Sadie started moaning louder as she reached another powerful climax. She held him tightly as she came. When she let him go, he pulled out and got off of her. "Can I take this fuckin' thing off now?"

"You can take it off when I say you can."

"I'm afraid it's gunna make my dick fall off."

"It won't. Now come on. Fuck me again."

"Drakk! You want more?"

"Yeah, do me doggy style." She got on her hands and knees, poking her pale bum up at him. Evans slowly got into position behind her, his big cock still jutted out in front of him. His fat cock-head accidentally prodded at her little asshole. "Hey watch it! If that thing goes up my ass, I'll fuckin' shoot you in the head." Evans guided his cock into her soaking wet pussy and soon he was fucking her again.

Around an hour later, Sadie got out of the shower in her rooms' ensuite. She come back into the room towelling herself off. Evans had got dressed again and was sitting on the bed rubbing his soft, tender cock. "Hope that thing hasn't done any permanent damage, my dick is sore as hell."

Sadie smiled at him, "You were pretty good lover boy. That was fun."

"You got what you wanted you twisted Bitch. You're gunna let us go now right? You promised."

"I promised fuck all. But yeah, You and your bitch family can fuck off now."

Sadie got dressed again and lead Evans out of the room. As they got closer to where the Jaws was docked with the Linebeck they could hear the deep moaning and crying. "Sounds like the boys aren't done with sweet Lidsay yet." said Sadie. Evans slowed down, not wanting to see what was ahead. Sadie pushed him on.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers