Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

As they approached the dock the defeated moans got louder, and they could also hear the continuous wet slapping sound. As they entered the Linebeck they could see a few pirates sitting around the small room. Lindsay was naked and bent over a table, Tank was behind her, continuously ramming his huge cock into her ass. Tears streamed down the womans face and she moaned and sobbed as each hard thrust bucked her forward.

Evans cried out in despair when he saw them, "Just leave her alone you fuckin' animals!"

Embley laughed nearby. He was sitting half-naked and holding a bottle of Rum. "Hey buddy, your missus is a good little whore. We've all had a turn in her mouth, pussy and ass. Now she's been takin' Tanks' monster cock up her ass like a pro."

"Having fun Tank?" called out Sadie.

The big pirate turned to her and smiled, not stopping his hard thrusts. "You know it." The bruises on his chest had almost faded away now.

"I don't want to rush you, but I'd like to get going again soon. We still have a mission to complete."

"Yeah sure. I'll finish up here soon." He started banging her even harder, causing her to cry out loudly.

Sadie turned to Embley, "Get the kids when he's done and then let this little fish go."

"Captain, I know this guy in Keyser city. He'll pay good money for the girl and boy. Real good money, they'd be worth hanging on to."

"No! You can't!" cried out Evans.

"Do what I said." said Sadie firmly.

"But Captain, why the fuck would you just let..."

"Shut the fuck up Embley, and be grateful for what you got." The pirate just stared at her bitterly. Evans looked visibly relieved. She went up and gave Evans a kiss on the lips and then slapped his ass. "Thanks for the memories Tiger. Perhaps we'll meet again." Then she turned and left the small starship, heading for the bridge.

The next day, on the planet Tollner, in the huge Parrelcorp building in the commercial district of the planets' capital city Rheisen, two lovers were embracing in a private office. The attractive, young, dark haired woman was pushing away the young mans' hands. "Greg, I don't know about this. Not in Larsons' office. What if we get caught?"

"Come on baby, Boss man Larson is at the board meeting. Nobody's gunna catch us." He kissed her on the neck and started undoing the buttons at the front of her business suit. He opened it up and pulled down her black bra, exposing her large, pale breasts. He lustily groped and kissed them. "Yeah baby, I been hanging out to get my hands on you all day."

She giggled as he played with her boobs, and then she suddenly screamed. The young man turned around and was shocked to see Sadie and Tank standing in the office behind them. "Aaaaagh! What the fuck?!" he yelled out, staggering away from them and into the woman.

"Ah shit. This isn't where we're supposed to be. Laars!" said Sadie.

Tank looked down at the scared woman, covering up her bare breasts. "How ya doin'?" he said, smiling.

"Sorry Captain. Looks like I got the wrong floor." came Laars' voice.

"No shit."

"Hang on." The two pirates both disappeared from the office and reappeared in a spacious boardroom filled with a dozen middle-aged men in business suits. There were large windows around one side of the room, showing the crowded city skyline. A man was standing in front of a holographic bar graph, "...to forty five million units depending on... What the...?!" Everyones attention was suddenly turned to the punk woman and the giant who suddenly appeared in the room.

"Security!!" called out one of the grey haired business men.

"Fuck your security. We're a holographic communication idiot." Sadie walked forward and waved her hand through the desk to illustrate her point. "I'm Captain Sadie of the Steel Sharks, and this is my first mate Tank. We're here to discuss business on behalf of the Pirate Alliance."

"Pirates? How the hell did you get through our firewalls?" said a nerdy looking businessman.

"Oh, you'll be surprised what we're capable of."

A tall man with short grey hair stood up, facing her, "I'm Andrew Packar, the CEO. What do you want?"

"Yeah, good! Let's get straight down to business. You have something the Pirate Alliance wants, and it's in your companies' best interest to hand it over."

"Hand over what?"

"Doctor Bassendean."

"You're mad, pirate bitch! This company is not about to hand over one of its' employees to the likes of you."

Sadie stared at him coldly, "Let alone your gun research scientist. The sole reason your company has grown six hundred percent in the last ten years. But it's war time, we all have to make sacrifices. The Pirate Alliance will come out on top in this war. Now is a good time to side with them. It's what's best for your company."

"You can't come in here and threaten us pirate, we're not some trading vessel. This system is under the Federations' protection, and you'll find our private security force to be quite formidable."

"You'll find your security force to be quite dead!" said Tank, "...and the Feds are all a bunch of limp dicks."

"You have two choices." said Sadie. "One; you hand the doctor over and we'll be on our way. Two, we come and take him. Blood will be spilt, and the Pirate Alliance will remember your lack of co-operation. You have an hour to decide."

"We don't need an hour." said Packar. "Doctor Bassendean is not going anywhere. If you try anything, it's your blood that will spill."

Sadie sighed, "Bad call Chairman. Your company produces some impressive technology. But we've got Alien tech. Fire away Embley."

"Aye Captain."

"You think you can scare us?" said Packar.

"Look out the window." The CEO was shocked to see a large black missile heading straight for him. Tank chuckled as the bussinessmen frantically scrambled and yelled in panic. The missile smashed through the window and exploded, engulfing the room in a huge fireball and wiping out several floors of the building.

Back onboard the Jaws III, Sadie and Tank took off their visors. "I think I like negotiations." said Tank smiling.

"That went pretty much how I thought it would. Too bad for them. Allright boys, we're on for raiding the laboratory. Expect heavy resistance, but be careful, Dr Bassendean is to remain unhurt, you hear me?"

"Allright! Time for action!" said Tank.

In the lower levels of the building that housed the laboratories, the walls suddenly exploded with tremendous force. Tank jumped into the building through the smoke and came down with a loud thump. Loud sirens and flashing lights were going off around him.

Security guards appeared at the end of the corridor and were firing a barrage of laser blasts down toward him. He raised his heavy assault rifle and swiftly cut them down. A turret dropped down from the roof in front of him. Tank grit his teeth, it was a ceiling turret that took his legs. He quickly aimed his weapon and triggered its' secondary fire as the barrels swivelled toward him. The turrets' armour couldn't withstand the impact of the explosive rounds and erupted in a fireball.

"Make your way to the centre of the building Tank." came Sadies voice from the TAB in his jacket pocket. "We'll make our way from the other side. And remember, don't kill any scientists."

"Aye Captain." Tank made his way further into the building with his huge gun raised. The loud alarms were still sounding and panicked scientists were scrambling about the floor. More guards popped up, firing on him and he was quick to drop them.

Pretty soon, around the other side of the building, Sadie entered through another smouldering blast hole. She was dressed in full black body armour and carried a laser pistol. Four of her crewmen lead the way in front of her, also dressed in black body armour. She had selected Embley to lead the way again. He was carrying a new experimental xenoform weapon which they called a 'Thumper'. It was like a bulky grey shotgun and had a hell of a kick

They made their way down the wide corridor, then suddenly guards appeared at the end of it, firing yellow laser blasts down at the pirates. Embley aimed the thumper and pulled the trigger, there was a loud "Thoom" as an invisible force slammed a guard into the wall behind him, and he dropped limply to the floor. More shots from the weapon threw the other guards around like ragdolls. Embley laughed, "I fuckin' love this gun!"

A skinny guy in a white lab coat suddenly darted out of one of the side rooms, he appeared to be fleeing in terror. "No, stop!" cried out Sadie as Embley pointed the weapon at him. The thumper caught his lower body and spun him around as it threw him back and the scientist barely had time to scream as his head slammed into the wall and blood splattered everywhere.

Sadie went up to him and angrily slammed her fist into his face. "Ah Fuck!" cried out Embley, clutching his face.

"I fuckin' said no scientists!" spat out Sadie. "If you kill Bassendean you're really gunna suffer!" She got out her TAB and started scanning. "Come on, let's get moving." she told the others.

"How the fuck are we even supposed to know which one's Bassendean?" asked Embley.

"He'll be the one they're protecting."

Sadies' new TAB was capable of running remote hacks, she had no problem opening doors and disabling security scanners and turrets as they were able to make their way toward the centre of the building through the wide sterile white corridors. The pirates quickly eliminated any security forces that came up against them. As they came to the centre of the building the floor opened up more and there were many laboratories about encased in glass walls. They could see plenty of scientists in white lab coats about, cowering under benches.

More laser blasts rang out and came right at them. They group of pirates took cover behind some stone benches that were out in the middle of the corridor. The storm of laser bolts continued to pelt the cover around them. Glass walls were smashing around them from the stray laser bolts. The group of green armoured security guards were over by the far wall, and they had the pirates pinned down with their laser rifles.

Sadie cursed loudly as she ducked behind the bench. "What do we do now Captain?" asked Embley bitterly.

Sadie thought about it for a moment and then said, "Hang on." as she started running a remote hack on the drop-down turret.

Suddenly a loud crash echoed through the large room. There was a cloud of dust and a gaping hole in the wall near the security guards. The guards looked around in confusion. A large, hulking figure emerged through the wall brandishing a huge blade. Tank swung his vibroblade machete and swiftly separated a guards head from his neck. The other guards cried out in shock as he quickly moved about, slashing the large blade and sending blood and body parts flying all around him.

Other security guards began firing on him, but then the turret kicked in and started spraying machinegun fire at them. The group of guards took cover behind some desks in the centre of the room. Tank was standing there amongst half a dozen chopped up guards and a growing pool of blood. "You okay Captain?" he called out.

Sadie carefully rose from behind the bench, "Yeah fine." She got out her TAB and ran an X-ray scan and saw that there were four men taking cover under the desks in the centre of the room. Three of them were security guards and one of them appeared to be a scientist. "Bingo." she said to herself. She disabled the turret, she didn't want it killing Dr Bassendean.

"We just want Bassendean." she called out to them. "Stand up and allow us to shoot you with stun weapons, and you can live today."

There was a brief pause and then one of the guards yelled out, "Fuck you pirates! You'll kill us either way." Sadie sighed, now the worst thing that could happen is Bassendean gets killed in the crossfire.

"I'm Doctor Bassendean, what do you want with me pirates?" called out the scientist from behind cover.

"Shut up!" said one of the security guards.

"What do you think we want with you?" said Sadie. "We want you to work for the Pirate Alliance."

"You would have me work with Xenoform Technology?"

"Thats the idea."

There was another brief pause and then the sound of laser blasts coming from behind the consoles. The pirates tensed up and pointed their weapons toward the centre. Slowly the man in the White lab coat rose up from the console with his arms raised and a small laser pistol in his hand. "Hold your fire." called out Sadie.

He was a strange looking man, he appeared to be in his sixties and was heavy set with white wispy hair and large nose and large bushy eyebrows. "I would very much like to work with Alien technology again. I accept your job offer." he said with a wry smile.

The pirates come out from cover. Sadie cautiously approached the doctor, "I'm glad you feel that way. I'm Captain Sadie of the Steel Sharks."

"Doctor Seamus Bassendean." he said, holstering his gun and offering his hand. Sadie shook it. "I have a request Captain."

"What is it?"

He looked around and then pointed at an attractive, auburn haired woman in a white coat trying to hide under a desk. "There she is, Dr Benson. I want to take her along with me."

The woman was shocked, "What?! I'm not going to work for pirates. Leave me out of this you bastard!"

"No, your going to belong to me. You think you're better than me? Think you can reject my advances? I'm going to own your ass and do whatever I want with you."

Sadie looked at him, "The Pirate Alliance does not condone sexual slavery." Then she cracked a smile, "Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Mick, Grab her."

The pirate went over and pulled the woman up from the desk as she cried out and struggled against him. "No! No! You can't do this you bastard! You have no right."

"I think I'm going to enjoy working for the Pirate Alliance." said Dr Bassendean.

"Everyone fall back to the Jaws, and stay alert. Tank, keep the good doctor safe." said Sadie.

"Aye Captain." said Tank, and he left the room with the doctor. Mick pulled Dr Benson off with him as she still cried and struggled.

Embley came up to Sadie as the others left the large room. "Well done Captain. You didn't even lose any crew members this time. That's pretty fuckin' impressive." Then he raised the thumper and pointed it squarely at her chest. A chill went through Sadie as she looked into his cold eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing Embley?"

"Like I said Captain, good job. It's just a shame you didn't make it back to the ship. The position of Captain will be open to someone far better suited than a bitch like you."

"Someone like you I suppose?" said Sadie as she discretely tapped at the TAB in her hand.

"Yeah sure, I heard Tank isn't interested in the Captaincy. You shouldn't have sent your big attack dog away, he aint gunna save you now."

"Yeah, you're right."

Embley suddenly heard the mechanical sound of the turret swivelling toward him and powering up. He quickly turned toward it, "Oh Drakk...!" Sadie dove out of the way as dozens of bullets tore into Embleys armour and started ripping through his flesh, spraying out a red mist behind him. His eviscerated corpse dropped to the ground and turret wound down.

Sadie got up off the ground and went over and gave Embleys bloody corpse a kick, "Fuckin' cunt!" she spat out angrily.

Laars' voice came over her TAB, "Captain, we got several Fed ships closing in. We gotta get out of here now."

"I'm coming, stand by to get us out of here." Sadie picked up the thumper and quickly left the room,

The Jaws III was exchanging laser fire with a few Federation Darts as Sadie exited through the breach in the building and boarded her ship again. "I'm aboard. Get us out of here Laars." she said over her TAB.

"What about Embley?" asked Grayson.

"He didn't make it."

"Please, let me go! I shouldn't be here." cried out Dr Benson.

"Shut your mouth Slut!" said Dr Bassendean.

"Oh, I like him." said Mick.

"Welcome aboard the Jaws III Doctor." said Sadie. "Make yourself at home. Now excuse me, I'm needed on the bridge. You lot get to your battle stations."

Sadie made her way to the bridge. As she entered she saw the grey clouds on the viewscreen and blue laser bolts flying by. Laars said, "Got a dozen darts buzzing around us. There's around eight Fed gunships on the way and scores more dart fighters. We'll be out in space in around thirty seconds and able to jump in about seven minutes. The gunships will be on us before then. You got a plan Captain?"

"Sure. Skylar didn't send us this deep into Fed territory without backup. Fly us toward the moon." Sadie went to a console and sent a hail as other pirates entered the bridge and took their stations. A window appeared on the viewscreen with the face of a man in his thirties with long dark hair and a stubbly beard and cold dark eyes.

He gave a wry smile, "Sadie, nice to see you again. It's been too long."

"Not long enough in my book. You ready to start earning your pay Commander Farrell?"

"About fuckin' time. Looks like you got the Blue-coats' attention. Now let us show you what the Flaming Skulls do best."

"Happy hunting Commander."

"We should get together after, Sadie. Do some catching up."

"Yeah, I don't think so."

Commander Farrell just smiled. "Stay out of our way pirates. We'll handle things from here."

The Jaws III entered space as the Darts continued flying around it blasting into its' shields. The Jaws' powerful red lasers blasted away at each of them as the flew by. One of the small fighters' shields failed and it spun out of control and exploded.

The pirate ship got closer to the moon and then suddenly there was a barrage of white laser blasts as a squadron of fighters joined the fight. Scores of the long, T-shaped, silver fighters entered the fray and the Federation Darts began exploding one by one.

"Flaming Skulls. They were there in the battle of Verona." said Laars. "...Kicked some Fed ass there too."

Several more mercenary squadrons appeared in formation. Soon they clashed with the incoming Dart fighters and a chaotic battle broke out. Sadie watched on in the viewscreen as the battle played out. Laser blasts seemed to lancing out everywhere. The Flaming Skulls seemed to be getting the upper hand, showing that their reputation was well earned.

"Sure you don't want to get in amongst it Captain?" said Laars.

"The commander made it clear he didn't want our help. We've got what we came for, time to get back. Are we ready to jump?"

"Yes Captain."

"Then go ahead. We'll plot a different coarse back to Verona." The ship soon surged and the viewscreen went black as they enter hyper-warp. Dr Bassendean entered the bridge, escorted by Tank.

"Nice starship you have here Captain." said the scientist, looking around.

"Thank you Doctor. I'm glad you decided to make this easy for us."

"Our lifespans are so short. When an opportunity comes along you must seize it. History has a funny way of repeating itself. I was there at Denascus when pirates raided the facility in pretty much the same manner you just did. There were a lot more of them then, and they were killing scientists indiscriminately. I ensured my survival by convincing the pirates of my worth. They pretty much sold me to Parrelcorp."

"I slaved away to develop new breakthroughs in cybernetics, so that their company could continue to turn a profit. But each new development failed to excite me as it once did. I had worked with Xenoform technology. The alien machines are like great works of art, whereas anything we humans create are merely finger paintings. For many years I have longed to work with Xenoform technology again. I'm glad I don't have to convince you pirates of my worth this time, it's why you're here. So thank you Captain."

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers