Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"Hopefully we'll be doing something."

Then a dark-haired young woman entered the room. It took a few seconds for Mia to realise it was her clone. Her hair had been cut shorter and was jet black. Mia stared in awe. She had bright red hair since she was little, Seeing herself as a brunette was very strange. Her clone saw her staring and gave a sly smile as she came over. "What do you think?"

"Black!" was all Mia said.

"Wow, that's certainly... different." said Zac.

"Yeah, I thought it'd help clear up a bit of confusion. I've decided to go by our middle name from now on as well."

"Jan?" said Mia.

"Yeah." She looked into Mias' eyes, "You can have Mias' life. I'll have a fresh start."

"Just like that?"

"Yep, just like that. It's all for the best, I'm sure you'll agree."

"Does that mean you're going to serve aboard the Ivan Drago?"

"Okay, let's get this meeting under way." came her fathers' voice. Mia didn't notice him enter the room. Zac, Mia and her clone settled down at the long table with all the other officers, there were around fourteen of them all up.

General Bolton stood at the end of the table, near Major Wethling, Major Cox and Dr Arnott. He got straight into it, bringing up a holographic star-map above the table.

"The Pirate Alliance have pressed their attack, striking out at many inhabited systems along the edges of protected space. Eleven have been hit so far." The star-map zoomed in and displayed several stars high-lighted in red to show the systems that had been attacked.

"...They're not looking to hold these systems. It seems they're just raiding and reaving, engaging local forces and causing as much damage as possible and leaving before any major Federation reinforcements arrive. The Feds need to defend their systems, it looks as though they are trying to spread the Federation forces thin."

"Where did the Pirates get the numbers for these raids?" asked one of the captains.

"Mercenaries." said General Bolton. "The Pirate Alliance have hired just about every mercenary group there is. We have word that new mercenary groups are forming every day to take advantage of the money that's in it. It seems the PA have no shortage of resources, we're assuming that their funds come from alien technology somehow."

"Are we going to help those people in the worlds being attacked?" asked Mia. "I'd like to show some merc assholes they've chosen the wrong profession."

"We need to choose our battles carefully." said her father. "The Federation should be defending their worlds, but I fear that's just what the PA wants. It looks as though their aiming to spread the Fed forces out before a decisive strike."

"Good, let them strike." said Captain Horris, a ruggedly handsome black man in his thirties. "It's good that someone else is taking the fight to the Federation."

"No, not under these circumstances." said General Bolton.

"Indeed." agreed Dr Arnott. "I'm sure all Resistance officers know are aware of what's at stake here. This super-advanced arms race will only lead to the destruction of our species. I truly believe that mankinds' discovery of advanced alien technology was purely an accident. We're toying with power we were never meant to have. The longer this war goes on, the greater chance we have of triggering an extinction event."

"We need to try and bring about an end to this war before it's too late." said General Bolton. "...Even if that means helping the Federation to win. Stopping the Pirate Alliance is our best bet. An alliance is out of the question though, both sides would love to destroy us to get their hands on what we have. Like I said: we need to tread carefully and choose our battles wisely."

"We lack any real forces for battle anyway." added Major Cox. "Our forte has been intelligence and espionage, running covert operations."

General Bolton nodded, "Yes, we should make it our priority to strengthen our forces now, so that we're ready when the time comes to strike. ...Major Wethling."

The stocky, grey haired Major stood up. "Thank you General. It would seem this Skylar is very good at keeping her secrets, but the tireless work of our operatives have uncovered something." he tapped on his TAB and brought up another holographic image above the table. The star-map zoomed into a system labelled Kelso and further into a red planet labelled Kelso-3.

"Kelso-3 is home to several mining operations in unprotected space. We've learned that one of the mining facilities is in fact a disguised manufacturing plant for the Pirate Alliance. It is currently producing a new type of mech which uses integrated alien technology, known as Ronin Mechs." A rotating model of the Ronin Mech appeared in the holographic display.

"I saw one of them in action on Verona." said Mia. "They're quite formidable, they make short work of Logan Mechs."

"I heard that Sergeant McKenzie brought one down bare handed." said Captain Horris.

"Nah, Streek was just exaggerating again." said Jan with a smirk.

Major Wethling continued, "A squadron of these Ronin Mechs will significantly boost our ground forces, and if we sabotage their factory while we're at it, it will be a blow to the Pirate Alliance."

"Raid the pirates. I like it." said Mia.

"It would be a good job for our new Hornet squadron." added Zac.

"Yes." agreed General Bolton. "We just need to crew the fighters and assign a wing commander. I have a few candidates in mind."

"Give me the command." said Jan.

"What?" said Mia, looking at her. She wasn't expecting that.

Her father seemed surprised too. "You? You don't have any fighter experience."

"It's in my blood General, so is leadership. I know I'll make a good wing commander."

"Ha, she's right about that." said Major Cox. "Angelina was a hell of a fighter pilot. She saved my ass in the battle of Bulder. She and Alpha Squadron held off overwhelming numbers of Fed Darts to allow our transports to escape. I would support the daughter of Angelina being our wing commander." Several other officers voiced their agreement.

"And I could help remedy her lack of experience." said Dr Arnott.

"I would rather learn myself than take the mind-write." said Jan. "But since time is in short supply, I'll do it. Whatta you say Dad... General?"

General Bolton considered it for a moment, "We'll see how you go in the simulators. I will give you a chance to prove yourself Captain Bolton."

Jan gave him a smile, "That's all I ask."

Major Wethling continued, "We will discuss our plan of attack once we've assembled our squadron. We will also need to appoint a mech commander and begin training pilots for the Ronin mechs."

After the meeting the Officers were all clearing out. Mia turned to her clone, "Wing Commander eh?"

"A new start." replied Jan.

"You better look after my Hornets." said Zac.

"They're my Hornets now."

"Not yet. Dad said he'd give you a chance to prove you're up to it."

"They're my Hornets." said Jan confidently.

"Well I'm a bit jealous of you now." said Mia. She had dreams of piloting a fighter craft since she was little. Being an ace and a war hero like Mum.

"You're not gunna go for the Mech Commander position are you?"

"Nah, I better stay on the Van Halen and keep Zac in line." She gave her clone a hug, "Good luck Blacky."

*****

The following night, Mia and Jan were dancing in a trendy nightclub. The fast electronic music was blaring and lights were flashing around the large darkened room. Attractive young people were dancing all around them. There were two identical Carlos, who were dancing nearby, but the two Mia clones were dancing together.

Eventually they stopped and left the dance floor and went over to the bar. There were large windows around the huge room and a hazy orange and yellow planet filled up most of the view. Jan ordered a couple of Vodka Martinis from the handsome barman. "What is this place again?" asked Mia.

"What?" called out Jan over the loud music. "Command: Lower music volume." The music suddenly went quieter.

"I said, what is this place?" said Mia.

"Toshi's, on Corona Station, in the Aerowyn System."

"I'd like to come here for real one day."

"Yeah, something to put on our bucket list. If the war doesn't kill us all." The barman put their drinks down on the bar in front of them.

Mia picked her glass up and raised it, "To new beginnings." Jan smiled and clinked her glass on Mias' and then they both took a long sip.

"Thanks for coming and helping me celebrate." said Jan.

"Of coarse. Why didn't you invite any others here as well."

"Have a guess."

"Cos you wanna fuck me."

"Good guess."

Mia smiled and took another drink. "How was the mind-write?"

"It was kinda like having a hole drilled in your skull and then having your brain fucked with a cactus. But the pain passes and it's pretty damn cool. When I got into the simulator, it was like I'd flown hundreds of fighter missions."

"Yeah, I heard you aced it. So Dad's convinced then?"

"Of coarse, did you ever have any doubt?"

"And you got your team assembled?"

"Pretty much. I got some of the old boys from the war, Henderson and Miller and Matheson in a Gnat. There's some ex-Feds who trained as Dart pilots and a few rookies who tested well in the sims, including Jacko."

"Jacko? Really?"

"Yeah, he brought down three other Hornets in the sim. Reckons he got his skills playing video games. I got young Kira as well."

"Streeks' student? The pretty one? I've been helping train the recruits while Streek's away. She's showing a fair bit of promise as a martial artist."

"Yeah, turns out she's not a bad pilot as well. Though we're all pretty green on the Hornets. We're taking them out into the system tomorrow, should be interesting."

"You've gotta get them all ready for a dangerous mission. I don't envy you."

"Yeah, well like Dad says, If a job is difficult, that means it's worth doing."

"Boltons thrive under pressure!" said Mia, lowering her voice and imitating her father, "He says that one too. " She looked at her clone seriously, "I've no doubt you'll lead them well. Just don't get too attached to them."

"Yeah, I know." said Jan sternly. There was a short silence between them as they watched the attractive people moving on the dance floor.

"So... fucking!" said Mia, breaking the silence.

Jan smiled at her, "Yeah, how would you like to lose your virginity tonight?"

"Yeah, I would. What did you have in mind? Carlos?"

"No, I had something else in mind." She got up and went over to the end of the bar and picked up the small silver case that she had come into the holo-shed with.

"What do you have there?" Jan came back over and opened the case, putting it on the bar front of them. A wicked grin crossed her face, "Is that a cyber-neural strap-on?"

"Yeah, I borrowed it from Belinda in Engineering."

Mia picked up the pink dildo from the case and smiled, "I wanted to try out one of these."

"I know. You're not the only one, she told me that Bernie borrowed it from her before."

"Ha, really? I wonder if she used it on Streek, ...when he was a woman. ...It was when he was a woman right?"

"Yeah. Belinda said that Bernie promised to put out for her, but never did. So she said if I wanted to borrow it, I had to pay her straight up."

"Oh, ...did you and Belinda..."

"I gave her a blowjob."

Mia laughed, "Really?"

Jan smiled too, "Yeah, it was pretty weird sucking on the dildo, but she seemed to really enjoy it."

"You whore!" said Mia smiling.

"I'm gunna make you my whore Redhead. Whatta ya say? You want me to pop your cherry tonight?"

Mia smiled at her, "Yeah, let's do it. This war is probably going to kill us. I don't want to die a virgin."

"Let's go somewhere else then."

Soon they were at the luxury villa where Mia used to enjoy having sex with Carlos. There was a magnificent sunset over the ocean, that could be seen from the large opulent balcony.

The clones were both naked in the luxurious suite. Jan had the toy strapped to her groin and the white headband around her dark hair. The bright pink, seven-inch-long, penis shaped dildo stuck out in front of her and the soft base pressed into her skin, moulding into her body.

"Here goes..." said Jan, switching it on. Mia watched as she moved her hand down to the dildo and started tentatively touching it, then she started rubbing it harder. The headband transmitted the tactile sensations into her mind, she could feel it.

"How does it feel?" asked Mia.

"Not sure, ...a little strange." She felt for the little dial on the headband and turned the sensitivity up. She started rubbing it again. "Oooh, that's not bad. So this is what it feels like to have a cock."

Mia got closer and wrapped her hand around the dildo, "You like that?"

"Yeah, I like it." Mia moved her face closer to Jans' and their lips pressed together. Their passions started to stir as their wet tongues rubbed against each other. Jan reached up and grabbed her clones' firm breast. Mia continued to rub the rubbery dildo.

Mia was starting to breathe heavily, she was getting really turned on. She could remember the pleasure her clone gave her last time they had sex, and her body wanted more. She looked into Jans' eyes, she was red faced and breathing heavily too. "You want to fuck me Stud?"

"Oh yeah!" breathed Jan. Mia turned around and got onto the huge round bed, she was on her knees, and lifted her firm pale ass up. Her little bumhole and thin pink pussy lips were pointing up at Jan. Mia looked around at her smiling, she brushed her bright red hair aside.

Jan smiled back and then got down and grabbed her ass firmly and buried her face into her pussy, poking her tongue up inside. Mia let out a pleasurable moan as the tongue rubbed at her soft, wet flesh. Jan lapped at the tight pussy for a little while as she rubbed the dildo.

She moved her head back and licked her lips. "You're so wet already."

"Yeah, I'm ready." said Mia. She wiggled her ass invitingly. Her pussy was tingling wildly, she really wanted to be fucked. Jan got up and moved into position behind her. She grabbed the dildo and rubbed the round head of it along Mias' wet slit.

"Oooooh yeah! The tip is more sensitive." said Jan as she slowly slid the toy up and down Mias' hot cunt, coating it with her juices.

Mia was breathing heavily again, "Come on, put it in."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" teased Jan.

"Do it Bitch!"

"You're the bitch. ...My bitch." Jan started pushing it forward. Mia could feel the round head pushing into her tight wet slit, opening her up. Then she felt the sharp pain as it forced its' way through her hymen and then slid down deep inside her. The pain was short lived, and Mia liked the feeling of her wet pussy tightly hugging the big dildo.

"Ooooh yeah!" moaned Jan. "You're nice and tight. That feels good. How are you doing there Red?"

"Mmmmm. I think the shock ring has increased my pain tolerance, that wasn't too bad. Go on Stud, fuck me."

Jan pulled back and then slowly pushed the dildo in deep again, making Mia moan. She grabbed her red-headed clone by the hips and started fucking with deep slow thrusts. Jan pulled back until the pink dildo was almost out, she looked down at it. "There's barely any blood, guess the nano ...mechano regeneration thing helps."

"Ah ha." said Mia. She moaned softly as her clone pushed it back in deep again. She was enjoying the feeling of the dildo rubbing at the soft flesh of her pussy. Jan groaned as she rocked the strap-on back and forth, fucking her pretty clone with a steady rhythm.

The two of them kept at it for a while as Jan banged Mia from behind. Then she pulled the dildo out again. "Hey, don't stop." protested Mia.

"I'm not." She pushed Mia over and she compliantly rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. Jan climbed on top, getting into the missionary position and quickly pushed the dildo back into her. Mia softly moaned as the object penetrated her again. Their lips came together and they passionately kissed. Jan moved her ass up and down as she started pumping the tight, wet pussy again.

Mia could feel the pleasure starting to build as the dildo continually thrust deep into her. She dug her nails into her clones' back. Jan started breathing more heavily, Mia could tell that she was approaching climax as well. She held back, waiting for her clone to come. It didn't take long till Jan started groaning loudly and Mia joined her, letting the waves of intense pleasure wash over her.

Jan collapsed on top of her as their mutual orgasms subsided. Mias' head was swimming, she couldn't believe that strap-on sex could feel so good. Jan pulled out of her tight pussy and rolled off of her as they both got their breath back.

"Well, ...that was certainly different." said Jan. "You're not a virgin any more, how do you feel."

"Eager. Take that thing off and pass it here. You're not gunna keep your cherry for much longer."

"Oh goody." said Jan, quickly removing the straps around her hips. She helped Mia to put it on. It felt weird as the soft base moulded into her body. She removed the white headband from Jans' dark, sweaty hair and put it around her head.

Mia felt the strange pressure on her crotch as she turned it on. She moved her hand down and rubbed the pink dildo that was wet and sticky with her juices. She could feel the sensations of her hand pressing into it. It felt like the dildo was part of her body. She had a cock.

Jan looked down at it and smiled, "Everything working all right?"

"Oh yeah, it feels all right to me." said Mia, as she began rubbing it harder.

"Hey, quit jerking off!" Jan forcefully pushed Mia down on the bed and climbed on top, straddling her. "I thought you were gunna pop my cherry." Before Mia could do anything, she got hold of the dildo and poked it into her soaking wet pussy. She lowered herself down on it until it forced its way up through her hymen and deep inside her. "Oooh Fuck!" she cried out, throwing her head back.

Mia groaned under her. The pussy felt tight around the dildo, it was a strange feeling, but Mia liked it. Jan smiled down at her, "And there goes my cherry." She started slowly moving her pussy up and down, riding the dildo. Mia could feel how wet she was as it slid inside her. It was so strange, only moments ago this dildo was fucking her, now she was the one fucking the pussy.

The more it went on, the more she liked it. But after a while, she decided she wanted to be on top. She wanted to fuck her clone harder than she fucked her. She reached up and grabbed Jan and she squealed as they rolled over on the bed. With the dildo still wedged inside her, she got on top and pinned her clone down. "Oooh, you're getting forceful." said Jan, "...I like it!"

Mia spread her clones' legs wide and started banging the dildo into her with deep thrusts. It felt great, and she loved the way Jan was moaning loudly underneath her. She got hold of her boobs and roughly groped them and played with her nipples while she pumped the dildo inside her. She felt like a man fucking her this way, it was exciting. She could also feel her pussy tingling wildly and her juices flowing.

The pleasure started to build deep in her pussy as she fucked her clone. She knew the Strap-on was going to make her cum. Soon she peaked and was riding another intense orgasm as she continued to plough the dildo into the tight wet pussy. After a little while, Jan writhed underneath her and moaned loudly as she reached her climax as well.

Mia pulled out of her and rolled off, and once again the two of them were laying side by side on the bed getting their breath back. "That does it, I'm getting my own one of these." said Mia, gently stroking the cyber-neural strap-on. That was an amazing experience.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers