Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

Streek laid down on top of her, pressing his hot and sweaty body into hers. He found her lips and was passionately kissing her once again. Maxine responded to him, kissing him back as she rubbed her hands over his back. The fires of passion were still well and truly blazing within Maxine. She tried to move her hips and wriggle her ass underneath him, getting the cock buried inside her to move again.

She couldn't move much, pinned under his weight, but Streek got the idea. He broke away from her lips and smiled at her as he looked into her eyes. He supported his weight with his hands again and started bobbing his ass up and down. He pumped her slowly at first, but was quickly building momentum.

Maxine was happy to have him fucking her hard again. She could feel that wonderful pleasure building within her once more. Her heart beat rapidly and she was filled with giddy excitement as she anticipated another powerful orgasm. The hot male body continued to drive into her and the pleasure inside her was getting stronger and stronger until she reached her peak.

She wrapped her legs around him and dug her nails into his back as skyrockets of intense pleasure burst in her mind. Maxine cried out underneath him and that amazing cock just continued to pump away inside her gushing, climaxing pussy. Deep muscular contractions continued to send waves of pleasure through her as the orgasm slowly died down.

Maxine was left in a daze. She was gasping and just staring up blankly as Streek continued to fuck her. He banged away for a while longer and then he slipped his cock out of her again. Maxine could feel him turning her over and repositioning her and she willingly complied, just wanting that amazing cock back inside her where it belonged. She was bent over on her knees and elbows. She put her head down and her ass up high for Streek. She liked the thought of Streek fucking her hard from behind. Soon she felt the cock rubbing along her saturated pussy. It rubbed up higher and then she felt it pressing into the little rosebud of her ass. Before she knew what was happening, the cock pushed forward and painfully opened up the tight ring of her sphincter and forced its' way deep into her tight back passage.

Maxine let out a loud groan. She wasn't expecting to be penetrated there. She had been taken in the ass several times back at the prison and she hated every second of it. Darts of pain shot through her spine as her stretched asshole twitched around the thick shaft and the blunt cockhead poked into her bowels. Yet there was something thrilling about it.

The cock felt so huge wedged up her tight ass. Streek had a tight grip on the round orbs of her butt and started rocking his hard dick back and forth, sliding through her squeezing ring. The pain was becoming intense pleasure. Maxine found herself pushing her ass back to meet each hard thrust so that the fat cockhead was slamming deep inside her.

She moaned and groaned and gasped loudly as her ass was getting reamed. She moved one hand down to her pulsing pussy and began vigorously rubbing and fingering it. This was a new kind of pleasure, and it flamed the primal lust deep inside her once again. Streek was filled with animalistic lust as well, he groaned loudly and kept up a relentless pace, fucking her ass with deep, hammering strokes.

Maxine rubbed her wet fingers around her little hard clitoris. Electric jolts of pleasure filled her senses and she could feel herself working toward another orgasm. Soon Streek was grunting loudly as he ploughed into her. He slowed his thrusts right down and Maxine could feel his cock throbbing wildly and she knew that he was cumming, spurting his load deep inside her. She just kept fingering her clit, she could feel that she was getting close to her own climax.

Streeks' cock was still buried up her ass when she reached her peak and let out a loud moan as the intense pleasure washed over her. As her orgasm was subsiding and she was gasping for breath, the thick member slid out of her until it pulled free of the holes' squeezing grip. Her ass throbbed and felt so empty.

Maxine lifted herself up on her knees and turned to face Streek who was still kneeling as well. She smiled down at his cock, which was still standing erect, thank goodness. She wanted it inside her again, her lust was insatiable. She shuffled over to him and pressed her lips to his, and they were kissing passionately once more. Why had she never seen how desirable he was before?

Then Maxine was pushing him down to the ground. His hard cock rose up from his groin and she wasted no time straddling him and pressing it into her hungry cunt. The feeling of her body expanding inside as the cock speared up into her drove her wild with desire. She started slapping her wet pussy up and down on the meaty pole. Her large tits wobbled about as she was wildly riding him.

On and on it went. Streek and his amazing cock were the centre of Maxines' universe. Her passion and lust showed no sign of dying down as she greedily sought more and more carnal pleasure. She forgot where she was, and about the Federation and the Pirate Alliance and her mistress Skylar. Now all she cared about was fucking Streek.

The two clones continued to tirelessly fuck each others brains out. They periodically changed positions and sometimes changed holes, but it was always wild, passionate fucking. They got each other off again and again.

Maxine had no idea how much time had passed. She was on her back with Streek on top of her. Her legs were bent up around his shoulders and he was pumping his cock down into her tight ass. She had a hand in her wet pussy vigorously thrusting two fingers inside her as her thumb rubbed on her clit, building towards yet another orgasm. She barely noticed that several Federation troopers had entered the large room and were pointing their laser rifles at her and Streek.

"Allright, show's over clones. Break it up!" said one of the troopers. Another trooper stepped forward with a hydro-cannon and a tank of water strapped to his back. He pointed the gun at the copulating clones and pulled the trigger. A strong stream of cold water blasted Streek and Maxine.

Streek cried out and got off of her as the stinging jet of water pushed him back. The water was splashing everywhere and getting in their eyes so that they couldn't see. The jet of water waved around, hitting them both. She stumbled and cried out as the cold water intensely stung her bare skin. Both clones backed against the wall as the rushing water continued to assault them.

Then the spraying stopped and the two of them were left soaking wet, cold and gasping. Their skin was bright red where they had been blasted. A smooth blue and white android came up to Maxine and grabbed her arm and pulled her up. It quickly pulled her arms back and restrained them with a cable-lock. She could see that another android was doing the same to Streek. His boner was still poking out in front of him and she still wanted it back inside her, though the blast of cold water had killed the mood a little.

"Where's LeFors?" she asked.

"Commander LeFors has seen enough and he left. We're taking you back to your cage Slut." Maxine struggled against the strong android as it pulled her away. She didn't want to be separated from Streek, she still needed to be with him. As she got out of the room she was in a bit of a daze as they dried her off and got her dressed again. Soon the android and her two blue armoured guards were marching her down the corridor out of the Genetic Engineering Division.

Her heart was still beating fast and she was feeling hot and flushed. Her pussy continued to wildly tingle between her legs and the new panties they had put on her were becoming moist. The spores were still strongly affecting her, though she felt like she had regained some control and felt some deep shame at what she had just done with Streek.

The trooper were talking as they escorted her back. "Quite a show eh Grant? You were complaining that nothing exciting ever happens down here."

"Yeah, I'll say. I've see quite a bit of holoporn, but nothing like that. You're quite a wildcat girl."

"And how they took out those biters, I've never seen anything like that. I was sure they were going to be ripped to pieces."

"Then they were trying to kill each other, doing all that kung-fu shit. Then Cupid shows up and they were fucking each other brains out."

"Yeah, I didn't know the plant monster could do that to people. Do you think they'll use it on the battlefield?"

"I heard they can't replicate the spores or store them, they have to come directly from Cupid. The logistics of getting that thing in battle would be difficult and it could be easily countered with breathing filters."

"I heard that pirates are all cornhole crazy anyway."

"Yeah, but that would make them just want to hump each other and forget about shooting you in the face. It could be worth working out a way to use it in battle."

They came to room where Maxines' cage was. The trooper called Grant unlocked the door of the steel cage with his keycard and opened it for her. Maxine rubbed her ass up against him before the android pulled her in. "Heh, the dirty little slut is still hot for it!" said Grant.

Maxine looked at him and licked her lips, "I sure am big boy. How about it?" The android came out and he smiled at her as he closed the door. "Are you sure you don't want to join me in here? I'll get lonely."

"Turn around and I'll take off your restraints."

"Take your time." said Maxine turning around. She moved back to the door and he reached through the bars to remove the cable-lock. She reached up and sensually stroked his hand as he did. Soon he had her restraints off. Maxine turned around and smiled at him. "I'm hot."

The troopers watched as she undid her shirt and removed it. Then she pulled down her bra, revealing her large, shapely boobs with their hard pink nipples. The troopers stared at her chest, "That is a real nice rack." commented Grant.

"Yeah, I loved the way they were bouncing around when she was getting fucked."

"You mean like this?" said Maxine. She started bobbing up and down, making her tits wobble about.

The two men watched her with great interest. "Wow. It's like she's a different person."

"Yeah." said Grant, licking his lips. "She'll be back to normal before too long. A guy might want to... take advantage while he can."

The other trooper looked at him, "A guy could get his balls busted by the commander as well."

"Only if he finds out. We'll make sure that he doesn't." He looked at the android who was just standing there. "We don't need you anymore 'droid. Report back to the GE section and lock the door on your way out."

"Affirmative Corporal." said the android in its' monotone voice, before turning and walking off.

Maxine stopped bobbing up and down and smiled at them, "Yeah, come on boys, come and take advantage of me. We're gunna have such a good time."

"I don't know about this." said the dark skinned trooper.

"Don't be a chicken Carlson. We just watched an amazing show, and this is going to top it off nicely. It'll be a day to remember." He walked over to the command console on the wall. "I'll just disable the cameras, make it look like a technical glitch."

"She might be hot and begging for it, but she's still a clone. Still fuckin' dangerous. You saw what they did to those biters."

"I don't wanna hurt you Honey." said Maxine in a sweet sexy voice. "I just want to make you feel good. I want your wonderful cock inside me."

Grant finished at the console and was removing his helmet as he walked back over to them, "Don't worry Buddy, it's not like I'm letting her out of her cage or anything." He stood at the door and looked in at Maxine. She moved over to him smiling. His hands then reached in through the bars and grabbed at her tits. He roughly squeezed and groped them, Maxine let out a little squeal as he pinched her hard nipples.

"Yeah, you like that Honey?" she cooed.

"Oh yeah, they feel great."

She looked over at Carlson, "Don't you want to feel them too?"

"Yeah." He moved over and reached in the cage. Maxine then had two sets of hands rudely groping at her big tits. She liked the sensation, even the darts of pain as her sensitive nipples were pinched. It was fuelling her wild lust again and making her hot pussy throb and get wet.

Grant stopped playing with her tits and then quickly started removing the codpiece of his blue armour. He pulled his underwear down and his thick erection popped out in front of him. It was around seven inches long and quite thick, with a fat dark head that was wet with precum. Maxine felt pangs of excitement as she looked down at it, she wanted it badly.

She dropped down onto her knees so that the wonderful cock was right in front of her face. She looked up into Grants' eyes and licked her lips invitingly. "Oh, you want my cock do you?" he said, smiling down at her.

"Yeah, come on baby, give it to me."

"You've gotta ask nicely."

"Please, let me have it. I'll make you feel so good."

"Okay then, it's feeding time at the zoo." He moved his cock through the bars and tapped her waiting lips with the tip and then pulled it away teasingly. He moved his cock back in and then

Maxine plunged her mouth down on it. He let out a groan as he felt her tongue rubbing the fat cockhead and her lips tightly pressing around the shaft as she sucked.

Maxine sucked him down deep and then began moving her face back and forth along his thick shaft. One hand moved through the bars and fondled the hairy base of his cock and his balls while she sucked him off. Her other hand moved down and began pulling down her pants and wet underwear.

She pushed a couple of fingers up her hot, eager pussy and was furiously masturbating herself as she bobbed her head on the meaty pole. Then there was another hard cock poking through the bars. She popped the thick member out of her mouth and then moved her head over and sucked down the black cock. It was a nice big one. She bobbed her head back and forth on it while she stroked the other wet cock with her left hand and fingered her hot pussy with her right.

The primal lust was taking control of her again. This time she had two wonderful cocks, and they were bigger than Streeks'. The two men leant up against the bars and were groaning as she continued to go back and forth on them, stroking one cock while she sucked on the other. She ached to have the big cocks thrusting hard into her hungry cunt.

She tore herself away from the wonderful cocks and then crawled back into her cage and got onto the foam mattress. The two troopers were left standing there with their wet dicks poking through the bars. "Hey, what are you doing Baby? Don't just stop like that!" called out Grant.

Maxine was on her back and spread her creamy thighs apart so that the men had a good view of her pink slit, she moved her had down and started rubbing it. "Come here and fuck my tight pussy." "No problem, I'll fuck you. Just come here and press your ass against the bars."

"No, you can't fuck me hard and deep enough through the bars. Come in here and give it to me boys. I'll take you both at the same time."

Grant gave her a lustful look, "She's right, I can't ride her hard with steel bars between us."

"You really want to go in there? It's risky man. What if she's playing us?"

"Look at her." said Grant. Maxine was laying back and plunging her fingers down into her wet pussy while rubbing her clit with her other hand. "She's a bitch in heat. She's just got one thing on her mind and I'm gunna go and give it to her. If it makes you feel better, you can hold a weapon on her while I do her, and I'll do the same for you."

"Yeah okay man, guess there's no going back now. We gotta get some of that pussy."

Grant grinned and fumbled for his keycard. "Hurry up and get in here." called out Maxine, "I need your big cocks!" Grant swiped his card and opened the door. He walked over to the slender brunette spread out on the mattress. The black trooper moved in behind him, holding his laser rifle up and nervously pointing it at her.

Maxine looked over at him, "My, what a big gun you have. Why don't you come over and have some more fun? I'm sure a can handle both of you."

"I'm sure you can Slut, but I'll wait my turn."

Maxine looked up into Grants' eyes, she lifted her legs, pointing her wet pussy at him. "What are you waiting for Stud?" The trooper quickly got down on top of her and shoved his hard cock into her. Maxine let out a lustful cry as the thick cock penetrated her wet cunt.

He started driving forward with deep hard thrusts. Maxine was loving it. Her masturbation had already got her building toward a powerful orgasm and now the big thrusting member was taking her there, to a place she longed to return to.

She was being pushed down into the mattress as the mans' groin continuously slapped against hers'. The thick thrusting cock felt so good. Soon she started moaning loudly as she was riding another mind-blowing orgasm. Intense waves of pleasure pulsed from her contracting cunt as the cock continued to ram into it. Then the intensity died down and she was catching her breath.

"Oh yeah! That's fuckin' hot!" said the man on top of her. Maxine laid back with her legs spread and let him continue to pump his cock into her like a piston. After a while he was groaning and she could feel the cock throb and spurt its' wet cum out deep inside her. He gave a few more slow thrusts as the tight hole milked all the cum from his throbbing member. "Ungh yeah man. That was fuckin' amazing!"

He pulled out and got up off of her. He turned to Carlson, "You're up man, I bet you can get the little Slut off as well." Suddenly Maxines' feet slammed into his back, knocking him into the other man. The two troopers yelled out in surprise as they stumbled and fell over. Maxine gracefully sprung up from the mattress and got on top of Grant. She grabbed his head and slammed it into the steel bars at the side of the cage with great force, cracking his skull.

Carlson was crying out, "OhShitOhShitOhShit!" as he stumbled along the ground for his rifle. He grabbed the weapon and managed to get off three blasts as the naked woman lunged at him. She got a tight grip on his head and twisted it forcefully, breaking his neck with a loud Crack!

Then she let out a loud tortured scream. Two of the laser blasts had gone through her, just below her left shoulder and a couple of inches right of her navel. Even with her adrenaline pumping her mind was filled with intense agony. The lasers had cauterized the wounds so blood was oozing from the holes rather than gushing, but Maxine knew it was bad, possibly even fatal.

She grit her teeth and took fast, deep breaths. She needed to get it together and act quickly. She tried to pick up the rifle, but her left arm was very weak. She grabbed the gun with her right hand and then cried out in pain as she half crawled, half staggered out of the cage and toward the door, leaving a smeared line of blood as she went.

She was breathing hard and grimacing as she reached the door. The intense pain seemed to be getting worse, and she felt herself weakening. She struggled to raise the laser rifle and aim it at the wall next to the door. She pulled the trigger and several laser blasts were fired off, leaving a smouldering hole in the wall.

Maxine dropped the gun and then leant against the wall, smearing it with blood as she struggled to stand. She reached through the hole and felt around in the cavity until she pulled out a couple of thick wires. One of them was red and the other was black, they were the power feed for the door. She dropped down against the wall as she pulled the wires out.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers