Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

She touched the two wires together and it produced a bright spark. This was what she needed. She grit her teeth as she pressed both wires into her body. The strong currant surged through her and it was pure agony. She threw her head back and screamed loudly. The wires broke away from her badly burnt skin and she struggled to get her breath back.

She then heard loud banging and shouts coming from the other side of the door. They knew that something was wrong. She didn't have much time. She pressed the wires into her skin again and screamed as the current surged through her. When it stopped her eyes were glowing. She was carrying a powerful charge and her nanobots were regenerating her wounded body at an accelerated rate.

A short time later, an android forced the door to the room open. Several Federation troopers were standing outside the door with their laser rifles ready. Maxine was standing there in front of the cage. She was dressed in the plain orange clothes that were stained with her blood. The laser rifle was slung around her shoulder.

She looked at the group of troopers with her glowing eyes. "Hello boys!" She threw her hands forward and a bright bolt shot out from them and slammed into the group. Bodies were throw everywhere and smashed into the walls. It was like a bomb had gone off, the android was in pieces and blue armoured bodies were strewn about the place.

Maxine walked out of the room with the laser rifle in her hands, stepping over the dead troopers. One dazed trooper had survived and was struggling to get up off the ground, she pointed the gun at him and shot a laser bolt through his head. Alarms started sounding through the facility and red flashing lights came on in the corridors. A couple more troopers appeared in the corridor and she aimed the rifle and shot one of them down with three blast to his torso. The other one let off a couple of wide shots before she dropped him as well.

Maxine didn't go far. She went into the next room where Streek was being held. Streek stood at the door of his cage watching her. As she got closer she noticed that his dick was still hard, poking out at the front of his pants. He looked into her eyes, "I knew all that commotion was you. Well done Maxine. Now let me out, you need me to help you escape."

She could see the fear in his eyes, and she liked it. She raised her rifle up, pointing it at him, but he didn't flinch. "I don't need you Streek. Never did."

"Come on Maxine don't be stupid. We took out those beasts by working together. We can escape this place by working together."

She lowered the rifle, "I'll let you out so you can raise some hell here. I'll kill you later."

She then aimed her rifle and fired it until the lock on the door was a smoking pile of slag. Streek forced the door open and moved out of the cage. Maxine frowned at him, "Say anything about what happened between us and I'll shoot you in the face."

"Yeah, don't worry about that. Do you have a plan?"

"I told you my plan; raise some hell. I don't want you coming with me."

"Okay fine, I'll see what I can do." She looked in his eyes and nodded. "Don't let them kill you Streek. That's for me to do." Then she turned and left the room, and they went their separate ways.

Maxine travelled down the corridor with its' flashing red lights and loud sirens. More laser blasts came at her as she rounded the corner. She returned fire before taking cover behind the corner again. There were a few more troopers and an android, taking cover in the doorways. She moved back around the corner firing well placed shots that were dropping her enemies one by one. The android was tougher, but a few blasts to the head brought it down.

Maxine was an elite commando. She got her combat prowess from her sire, and he got it from an alien technology mind-write. If there was one thing she was good at, it was killing, and she enjoyed it much more than Streek. She looted a vibroblade knife, laser pistol and TAB from the corpses of her enemies.

She came to the turbolift and travelled deeper into the facility. It stopped at the crew quarters and office level. A dozen troopers and robots were waiting when the lift opened. Maxine stayed hidden behind cover in the lift as a dozen laser rifles were pointed in her direction. "Are they there?" called out someone.

"They're there all right. Throw in a grenade." A few seconds later Maxine watched a plasma grenade come bouncing into the lift with her. She reacted quickly, grabbing it and tossing it back out and it exploded amongst the troopers. She darted out and launched herself at an android with a straight kick that knocked it to the ground.

There was another android nearby, she lunged at it an stabbed her knife right into its' head, making it spark up as it fell to the ground. Then she was firing her laser pistol as she darted for cover and numerous blue laser bolts came at her.

Maxine got behind the cover of a large pillar as the barrage of laser bolts hit it. Another plasma grenade came rolling near her, she quickly darted out again and did a combat roll as the bright explosion went off. She let of some more well placed shots with her laser pistol and dropped more troopers.

She cried out as the android she had kicked to the ground grabbed her leg. She quickly let off a few shots to its head and pulled her leg free. She got up and another trooper popped up from cover aiming his rifle at her, his shots went wide and Maxine let off a couple of blasts into his head.

Maxine gracefully moved around to a desk where the last trooper was taking cover. She kicked him in the head, sending his blue helmet flying and then ripped his gun away from him. She knelt down and grabbed him, looking into his eyes, "I know you. From the parking bay. My friend with the stun-rod. Grayson was it?"

The man was a little dazed as he looked up at her, "...P ...Please don't kill me!"

"Where's your stun-rod? Show me where it is." she said as she pulled him up to his feet.

"Okay, okay I'll get it." She had one hand on the back of his armour pushing him along and was holding up the laser pistol with the other as he lead her down the corridor. The sirens and flashing lights were still going, they were starting to get on her nerves.

They went through a couple of large rooms and into the trooper quarters section. An officer popped out from a doorway, bearing a pistol and Maxine quickly shot him down. They got to Graysons' quarters and he opened up the footlocker near his bed. He pulled out the silver cylinder and handed it to Maxine. "Here, take it, its' yours."

"Thank you Private." She flicked it and the weapon extended to around a meter long. She then thumbed the switch and it crackled as electricity started flowing through it. She hit her leg with it and the electric current surged through her, charging her clone body with raw power. She looked at the trooper again, "Where can I find Commander LeFors?"

"His office is on this level. In the northern sector."

"Thank you Private, that will be all." She swung the stun-rod hard and it connected with the troopers' head, smashing his skull and making blood splatter across the room. The dead man dropped limply to the ground. Maxine turned and left the room.

She made her way to the north of the facility. She had charged her body up and had no problem ripping through the defences she came across. The way they were concentrated around the commanders' office told her that he was in there.

After killing another half a dozen guards, she entered his office. She couldn't see LeFors, but she knew he was hiding behind the desk. "Come out commander, let's have a little chat."

LeFors popped up from the desk, bearing his laser pistol. Maxine dived forward as he let off a barrage of blue laser blasts. She was moving with great speed as she rolled forward and sprung up, swinging the stun rod and connecting with his arm. LeFors cried out in pain and dropped his weapon as she broke his wrist and sent a painful shock through his body.

She quickly grabbed him and slammed him up against the wall. He was wincing in pain as she looked at him with her scary glowing eyes. "You're a smart cookie commander, but you were very wrong about one thing. ...You thought that finding me down here was a good thing."

"Nngh, ...That's the risk you take when handling monsters. One fuck-up can lead to a full scale disaster. ...The Federation know that you're here now, they're coming for you. I would be a good bargaining chip."

"I don't think so. I just want to hear you scream." She slammed a fist into his face making blood splatter over the wall and then he dropped to the ground. The dazed and bloody LeFors looked up at her with fearful eyes as she got out her knife. "I don't have a lot of time, so let's get started." she said coldly.

LeFors' piercing, agonised screams echoed though the facility as she forced her fingers into his eye socket and gouged out his right eye. She pulled the bloody eye from his face and used the knife to sever the retina. LeFors' blood-soaked face was contorted with pain. He took the clone by surprise when he grabbed her hand that was clutching the blade and drove it into her thigh.

Maxine cried out in pain. "Aaaagh! You Motherfucker!" LeFors squirmed out from under her and quickly staggered for the door. She pulled the blade out of her thigh and blood streamed down her leg. She started limping after him as he staggered down the hall, leaving a trail of blood. "You've done it now LeFors! Now I'm going to start getting nasty!"

As she entered the hall she saw the large killbot with twin gatling guns ahead of her. LeFors staggered past it, "Terminate the intruder. Now!"

"Intruder targeted." said the killbot in its' mechanical voice. Its' machine guns started to whirl and Maxine dove back into the office as a hail of bullets came at her. She grabbed the stun-rod and gave herself a couple of hits. When the machine moved into the doorway, bearing its' guns on her, she threw her hands forward and a bright blue bolt shot into it, blowing it to pieces.

She limped out the doorway again and past the scattered, smouldering debris. She followed the blood trail down the hall. It lead to a small storage closet that was empty. Maxine noticed the blood smeared on the far wall next to a steel hatch. She opened the hatch and saw nothing but a dark void, it looked like it was some sort of emergency turbolift.

She thumped the wall in anger, 'Damn it! The Fed bastard got away!' It didn't look like she would be able to follow him. She limped back into the hall. Her body was repairing the stab wound on her leg, soon she would be fully mobile again. She knew where she wanted to go now.

A little while later, Maxine was walking quickly down the corridor when she heard more laser blasts. Then she heard some screaming coming from around the corner ahead of her. A trooper appeared at the corner firing his laser rifle down the way he came. A large reptilian beast leapt at him and knocked him to the ground. It sunk its' teeth around his neck and shook its' head, causing blood to splatter everywhere. Maxine smiled, 'Nice work Streek.' Her sire was raising some hell like she hoped. She turned and started taking a different route. It would be best to avoid the beasts if she could help it.

She took the turbolift down to the lower levels. It was the secure area LeFors had taken them when they first arrived. There were more guards to kill and more robots to destroy and Maxine relished it.

She got to the large glass security doors. She reached into her pocket and pulled out LeFors' severed eye. She breathed on the smooth orb and rubbed it on her shirt before holding it up to the retinal scanner. A green line of light passed over it and then the small screen read, "Commander Keither LeFors, Clearance Level 5, Access Granted." The doors opened for her and she tossed the eye over her shoulder and walked in.

She walked down the hall and a dumpy middle-aged female scientist walked out from one of the doorways. She stopped and looked at Maxine and froze in fear as Maxine pointed a gun at her head. "Wh ...what do you want?"

"The Coincidence Generator, it's fully charged now isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Let's go." They entered the large room where the big luminous alien machine was. Maxine looked it over again, it was an impressive sight, she just hoped it would be able to help her. "How do I activate it?" she asked the woman.

"We have it all set up and ready to go, awaiting the commanders' orders. You just need to enter the activation code on the command console."

"The commander has stepped out. I'm in charge now. Put the code in for me." The scientist went over and tapped at the holographic keypad. "There, you just need to press the Enter key to activate the machine."

"So I don't need you any more?"

"No, you can let me go now." Maxine aimed the gun at her head and fired off a shot. She promptly dropped to the ground dead. The clone walked up to the command console and pressed the enter key. The machine made a whirling sound like it was powering up and then it let out a low thrum and went silent. 'That's it?' thought Maxine, she was expecting something a little more spectacular.

"Maxine!" called out Streek from the doorway. She turned to him. "What did you do?"

"I really have no idea Streek. What are you doing here?"

"I came to destroy the machine. I can't let the Federation have it."

"Like you destroyed the Cloning Pod? I can't let you do that Streek. I'm going to tell Mistress Skylar about this machine, and she will do whatever it takes to claim it." She powered up her stun-rod and stood defensively. "Come on boy! Come and try it!"

"Damn it Maxine, we don't have time for this. Federation reinforcements are on their way. Soon we'll be swamped. If we don't get out of here now, we'll never get out of here."

"Okay then, let's go." Streek looked over at the Alien machine frowning. "If you want to destroy it you'll have to go though me."

Streek sighed, "Fine' let's just get out of here. I hope the Coincidence Generator helps us, we'll need it."

Maxine left the room with Streek. She would have killed him by now, but as much as she hated to admit it, she still needed his help. She couldn't count on her pirate 'friends' to be looking for her, but no doubt Bernie would be down here looking for Streek. She was their ticket out of here.

Both clones entered the turbolift and were riding it to the top level. Streek was armed with a laser rifle, and she could see that he was carrying a knife, pistol and TAB with him. He also had a satchel slung around his shoulder that sparked her curiosity. He didn't appear to have his shock ring, or any other shock weapons. She turned to him, "The parking bay appears to be the only way in and out of this facility. Stands to reason that it'll be very heavily guarded."

"Yeah, I thought of that. So I sent them a bit of a surprise." said Streek smirking. He reached into his satchel and handed her a breath filtering mask. He had another one for himself.

"What did you do?"

"I sent that Cupid thing up there in a cargo lift. Now I think we'll just need to worry about robots and automatic turrets."

Maxine smiled, "I knew I let you live a little longer for a reason."

The turbolift stopped and the two clones cautiously stepped out with their weapons raised. They made their way down the corridor to the large parking bay doors. "Ready?" said Streek. Maxine nodded and he tapped the panel, opening the doors.

They immediately saw several troopers strewn about the huge room. They were in various states of undress and were paired up and humping each other wildly. There were a few armed androids in the room as well and the clones fired on them and took cover behind the wall as they fired back. The fire fight continued and the androids started dropping one by one. They heard a ceiling turret whirl as it began firing its' machine guns on them. Maxine got behind cover and gave herself a couple of hits with the stun-rod. She then stepped out and threw a power-bolt at the machine, blowing it to pieces.

Then the fighting had stopped and they could hear the lustful moaning and groaning and slapping and slurping coming from inside the bay. They cautiously stepped out into the large room. The troopers were oblivious to all the fighting, they just continued to screw each other.

There had to be around twenty of them, mostly armoured troopers and some officers. There wasn't a female amongst them, but that didn't seem to deter them at all. It looked like a big gay orgy. One short officer was on his knees with his pants down, getting his ass roughly pounded by a big trooper as he jerked off his hard little dick, another trooper was in front of him wildly fucking his face.

There were similar scenes all around the place, one trooper was bouncing up and down on another troopers' hard cock while he jerked his own. Another pair were laying side by side, hungrily sucking each other off. Looking at their faces, they were all in their own world, caught up in their primal lust. Maxine could remember what it was like. It was scary, losing control like that, but it was also an amazing experience. She was deeply ashamed of it now.

She looked among them for a one-eyed fucker, but LeFors was nowhere to be seen. She could see the Cupid over at one of the far walls. The huge plant monster was still just sitting on the cargo lift, waving its' vine-like tentacles around. She put her hand up to her face, checking that her breathing filter was secure.

"Hey Max, there's a swoop-bike over here." called out Streek.

Maxine walked over to the blue, Federation issue swoop bike that was parked by one of the smaller repair bays. "Yeah, that will do."

"You drive it, I'll try to contact Bernie once we get out of the facility. Let's not waste any more time." Maxine climbed onto the hovering bike and started the engine and it roared to life. Memories came back to her of riding around a crappy old swoop-bike when she was a teenage Streek. It never happened to her, of coarse, it was just some of the crap that was used to fill up her head. Streek climbed on and sat behind her and the bike shot off and headed for the parking bay exit.

Streek hopped off and went to the command console and opened the huge steel doors. Maxine looked out as they lifted and she couldn't see much in the blanketing darkness. The light from the parking bay spilt out over a rocky track. Streek got back on the bike and then it moved off again.

They were finally free of the facility. Now they just needed to escape the Under-undercity. Suddenly a bright spotlight shone down on them, blinding Maxine and forcing her to stop the bike.

They could hear a loud amplified voice, "Prisoners, power down your vehicle and prepare to surrender. This will be your only warning." Maxine held up her hand to block the light and could make out several Federation hovercrafts.

"Shit! Looks like the Fed reinforcements are here." said Streek.

Maxine raised her arm and then raised her middle finger into the light, "Fuck you Blue-Cunts! Come and get me!" The swoop-bike revved and then shot off into the darkness. The hovercrafts moved after them.

The bike was racing through the darkness at high speeds. Its' lights weren't penetrating the darkness very well. Large rocks and piles of rubble popped up in front of them at random intervals and Maxine was swerving to avoid them. Blue lasers were striking around them as well.

Maxines' adrenaline was pumping, one wrong move and they were done for. She could hear Streek talking to the TAB behind her, "Bernie, can you hear me? Come in captain."

Maxine swerved to avoid a rock and a blue laser blast narrowly missed them. Then she heard Bernies' voice, "Streek! Where are you? Oh my god! Are you all right? Where are you?"

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers