Clone Saga: Final War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"I'm on the back of a swoop bike, down in the darkness, on the surface, under the city. We've got Feds after us."

"I'm down here too, looking for you. I couldn't get the Drago very far in, it's too tight. So we're out in the darkness searching."

"Get back to the ship, I'll track your TAB there. Be ready to get us out of here, we'll be coming in hot."

"Affirmative, good luck Streek. Who's we?"

"Never mind that. I'll see you soon Baby." Maxine quickly turned to avoid a gap in the ground and the laser blasts continued to come after them.

"Head west." called Streek. For several minutes, the swoop-bike continued to speed along through the cavernous Under-undercity. The place was littered with large concrete slabs, twisted scrap metal, rocks, rubble and all sorts of rubbish. The swoop-bike weaved through it all as it cruised along.

The Federation hovercrafts kept on their heels, but never got close enough for an accurate shot, plenty came quite close though. They were getting close to their destination when Bernies' voice came over the TAB, "Streek, I'm back at the ship, but we've got Fed company. Getting you aboard is going to be difficult."

"Affirmative, hang tight captain." Soon Maxine could see laser blasts lighting up the darkness in front of them, that was where they were headed. The swoop-bike soon came into a clear area where around half a dozen Federation hovercrafts were firing into the shields of the Ivan Drago. The sleek grey ship was hovering several meters from the surface and was firing its' powerful repeater cannons. One of the crafts erupted into a fireball.

"Fuck!" said Streek, "And we're bringing more enemies onto it. How are we going to get aboard while it's being pelted?"

"Just hold on." said Maxine. She turned the bike sharply as laser bolts blasted around them. There was a large concrete slab ahead that was jutting out of the ground at a forty five degree angle and the starship was behind that. Maxine gunned it, and the swoop-bike shot ahead at full speed.

"Oh Drakk!" called out Streek behind her. The bike shot up the concrete ramp and soon it was airborne. It came down hard and the bike slammed into the top of the starship. The impact went through the two clones and they were thrown off the bike and found themselves sliding along the smooth alloy surface. The bike slid over the edge and Maxine managed to grab onto a raised vent before she slid off as well. Streek had managed to stay on too.

Blue lasers were slamming into the shields around them. "You crazy bitch!" said Streek. He got out his TAB, "Bernie, we're on the roof, get us out of here."

"You're on the... Okay hold on Streek." Another hovercraft blew up as the lasers ripped into it and it crashed to the ground. The Ivan Drago lifted up and flew off as the blue lasers continued to blast away at its' shields. It stayed level as it flew up through the gap in the concrete ceiling. The starship was quickly rising up, out of range of the hovercrafts.

"Allright, we're away!" said Streek. It was still quite dark, but they could see the dim light in the distance up above them. They could feel the cool air currents blowing around them. Maxine stood up and got out her stun-rod, extending it and powering it up. She held it to her leg, charging her clone body again. Streek looked at her and grimaced, "Oh come on you crazy Bitch. Do we really need to do this?"

"Yes." said Maxine, her eyes were glowing in the dark. She ran at him and let off a straight kick to his chest, which he dodged. She followed up by swinging the inactive stun-rod at him in a series of fast strikes. He blocked a high blow to his head but cried out as the rod hit his arm. Streek grabbed the stun-rod as she swung it at him then she swiftly kicked him in the head, sending him stumbling back.

Maxine pressed her attack, and Streek was stepping back, dodging her frenzied blows, but he was quickly running out of room as he approached the edge of the ship. He swung at her with a left hook, but she ducked and then sprung up, smashing her knee into his head. Her power charged body made her faster and stronger than him, she had him at a disadvantage. She was going to send him back down into the void and he wasn't going to survive it this time.

She swung the rod at his head again, but this time he surprised her by barging into her and she dropped the stun-rod and it rolled over the edge as she was tackled backwards. He slammed her into the hull and was grappling with her. Having him on top of her with his body pressing into hers' brought back memories of that room in the facility. Her body seemed to be getting excited and her vagina tingled in response, and that made her mad.

She wildly swung her head forward and head-butted his face with a loud crunch. Streek cried out in pain and she rolled him off of her. Bernies' voice then came from the TAB in his pocket, "Streek, you can enter the ship through the airlock, just be careful okay." She was oblivious to what was going on up there.

It was getting lighter around them now, the concrete jungle of the undercity seemed to be whizzing past them as the ship continued to ascend. Maxine got up and swiftly kicked Streek in the ribs as he was getting up. He grabbed her foot as she went to kick him again and pulled it, making her drop down. She rolled over and got to her feet again.

Maxine didn't let up, she came at Streek again with a series of kicks and punches which he was frantically blocking and dodging. They didn't even notice that the starship had reached the light of the city level and was now rising up alongside a tall building.

Then a huge explosion nearby caught their attention. Maxine and Streek both stopped and looked over the cityscape of Rodfern. It was immediately obvious the city was under attack. Black smoke was rising from fires around the city and explosions were going off here and there. The sky was full of ships, and bright lasers were lancing about all over the place.

"Holy Shit!" said Streek, wiping the blood from his mouth. "The city is under attack!"

Maxine looked at the ships flying about in the sky. She started laughing, "It's the PA. A full scale invasion. I don't fuckin' believe it! I did this! It was the Coincidence Fuckin' Generator!"

Streek had a shocked look on his face, "No fuckin' way!"

"Streek, Are you seeing this?" came Bernies' voice over the TAB. "...Streek? What's wrong?"

Maxine stopped looking over the battlefield and hit Streek with a high roundhouse kick, catching him off guard. "Oh today is a good day. A good day for you to die Streek." The two of them began fighting again as the Ivan Drago lifted up into the sky over the war ravaged Rodfern.

Strong air currants were blowing all around them as they fought. Lasers started striking at the starships' shields again and the Dragos' lasers fired in response. Streek threw a punch at Maxine and she quickly grabbed his arm and countered with an elbow to his head. She knocked his legs out from under him and dropped down on top of him. Straight away she began throwing strong punches to his head.

He bucked her off, but she grabbed hold of him and they rolled over each other onto the sloped wing. Maxine ended up on top of him again and Streek found his head over the edge of the wing, perilously close to the starboard thruster. Maxine grabbed his head and tried to push it down into the bright plasma being vented from the thruster. She could feel the intense heat from it and Streek cried out in pain.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion as a missile slammed into the energy shield, the starship banked wildly and Maxine was thrown off of him. Her body nearly slipped over the edge, but she managed to cling on to the hull. A white haze suddenly enveloped them, and Maxine realised that they were now going up through clouds. She couldn't see anything, and everything was getting moist and slippery. It made it extremely difficult to climb back up onto the ship, but she managed to do it.

She had no idea where Streek was, all she could see was white. She stumbled around blindly on the slippery surface. It was getting very cold now, and the winds were howling around her. Then she made out a shape in front of her. 'Found him.' She could see that she was behind him, and slowly crept closer, stalking her prey. Then she lunged at him and he cried out as she slammed her knee into his spine, dropping him to the ground.

Maxine got on top of her sire and wrapped her hands around his throat and began squeezing the life out of him. The white haze cleared as they lifted above the clouds and she looked into his dark eyes as she strangled him. They were fearful, he didn't want to die. She was wet and getting very cold now, and she was finding it hard to breathe. But Streek couldn't breathe at all, this was it, he was finally going to die by her hands.

She continued squeezing hard at his neck, but found herself gasping for breath. Black spots started appearing in front of her. 'No, no, no.' she thought. 'I need to hold on, need to stay...' Her grip around Streeks' neck weakened, and then she passed out.

****

Maxine awoke to find herself bound to a steel chair with cable-locks. 'Fuck! Not again!" she thought. Then her second thought was, 'Is he dead? Did I kill him?' She looked around, she was sitting in a small room. Then she realised it was an airlock. The door in front of her lead to the interior of the starship and the door behind her lead to the exterior, and probably the cold vacuum of space. Were they waiting for her to wake up before they flushed her out into space? Assholes!

She stewed for a little while, and then the door in front of her opened and she saw Bernadette. The big titted blonde was standing there in her dark red jumpsuit looking at her like she was a turd in her cereal. The fact that Streek wasn't there made her hopeful. "How's Streek?" she asked.

"His back was broken and his brain was damaged from being starved of oxygen, ...but he has made a full recovery."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are you going to execute me now Blondie?"

"I would sure like to kick you off my ship, have you do the space walk, but that's not my call. I'm leaving that up to my first mate."

"Worried about him were you? He fucked me you know."

"Bullshit."

"It's true. While you were out looking for me, he was giving me a real good seeing to. He was riding me like a wild animal. Why don't you ask him about it, he's not a very good liar."

"Shut the fuck up Maxine. You're not in a very good position to piss me off. You shouldn't even exist. You're a perversion, a desecration of a great person created by a twisted young girl." Then Streek appeared behind Bernie. He looked down a Maxine coldly.

"I almost had you that time Streeky-boy."

"You're just not very good at killing me Max. Perhaps you should consider another hobby."

"Not gunna happen. I'm just gunna keep trying until one of us is dead."

"I know it's not your fault you're a sick, evil bitch. Skylar made you that way."

"I like the way I am. I'm glad I'm not you any more. So tell me Streek, are you going to kill me or what?"

"I'm not. I'm going to see if we can help you."

"Oh sure, let me out of these restraints, that will be a big help."

"You are the way you are because your mind was altered when you were cloned. Ben-two was forced to make those changes. Perhaps he and Doctor Arnott can fix you."

"You want to turn me into your nice, well behaved clone sister? Have me work for the resistance? Suck your dick whenever you want? Fuck that! I'd prefer you kill me now."

"It's not up to you."

Maxine growled angrily, "You Prick. The Pirate Alliance is going to take New Heidi. They're going to find the Coincidence Generator, and they're going to use it to find you Resistance Cunts wherever you run and hide. The Resistance is running out of days."

"The galaxy is running out of days!" said Bernie. "The Resistance is the galaxies' best hope of survival."

Maxine laughed, "Right, you see yourselves as a bunch of white knights, out to save the galaxy. The alien technology you have is wasted on you. The PA will put it to better use."

Bernie turned to Streek, "Is it really worth trying to save her?"

Streek sighed, "I don't know."

Then Ben-two appeared behind them. "Captain, you better get to the cockpit, we just picked up another ship. It's the Van Halen."

"Mia and Zac are here? They probably came to rescue you Streek. We better go and tell them that they're a bit late to the party."

They shut the airlock door and left, leaving Maxine sitting there alone. "The party has only just started Bitches!"

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers