Clone Saga: Tanks for Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

The other clone behind him was getting up again and raising his gun. Tank spun around and fired a few more shots into his torso. The big clone dropped to the ground screaming. Tank casually walked up to him and fired off a couple of shots into his head. Then he fired a couple of shots into the head of the other clone he had stabbed and used as a shield.

Amelia peeked over the bar counter at him. Tank said, "I heard about clones. You gotta make sure they're dead, or they'll just come back at ya." He rummaged through the clones' corpse and reloaded the hand-gun, and took a knife and sheathed it to his belt.

The stunned passengers around the room were all staring at Tank wide-eyed. "You saved me again." said Amelia.

"Well, you're probably worthless to me dead. Come on, there's probably more of them." The two of them exited the large room.

They walked down the corridor where the passenger rooms were. Tank punched a console on the wall, smashing it, then he pulled the door open. They both entered the room. It was a simple room, with a double bed in the middle and other pieces of furniture and an ensuite.

"Stay here," said Tank. "I got some stuff to do."

"Stay here with me. We can hide here."

Tank chuckled, "Hide." he said, like it was a joke.

"Hold on." said Amelia, she got up and stood on the bed, so that she was at Tanks' eye level, then she gently kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck." she said.

Tank cracked a smile. "Well, All right! I'll finish off these Peanuts and then I'll see to you." He turned and started walking out of the room. He turned back to her, "I'll be back!"

A large clone walked down the corridor. When he got to the corner, a gun was pressed against his head and then a bullet ripped through his brain, making a red mist of blood spray out the other side. He slumped to the ground dead, as Tank stepped around the corner.

There were loud bangs as bullets were shot down the corridor toward him. Tank crouched down and let off four shots at the other clone down the corridor. The clone cried out and dropped to the floor. Tank walked up to him.

The wounded clone tried to lift his gun, but Tank stepped on his hand. He crouched down and looked into the clones' frightened eyes. "How many of you are there?" he asked.

"Aaaagh!, Fuck You! you big Cunt! Naaagh!"

Tank got his knife out and pressed it against one of the bullet wounds on the clones' chest, making him scream out in pain. "How many?"

"Nnnaaaagh, ...twelve, there's twelve. Aaaaagh!"

"There were twelve? or there's twelve left?"

"There were twelve of us. Naagh!"

Tank counted on his fingers. "That means there's eight to go." He put the knife up to the clones chin, and then stabbed it up into his skull. "...Seven." he said.

Soon a few of the clones were down in the lower levels of the ship, holding their guns out in front of them. "Here, you two check out the cargo hold." said one of them.

"How many of them are there?"

"The people in the bar said there was just one, and he was as big as us."

"Shit! Another clone?"

"I don't fuckin' know. Just be careful, and call us if you see him. I gotta get back and guard the boss."

Two of them entered the large cargo hold and started slowly walking around, searching the place. The large room had assorted pallets and containers and a few vehicles stored inside.

One of them walked in front of an open topped hover-car. Suddenly the car powered up and the engine roared. It shot forward and slammed into the clone, and then squashed him as it smashed through the wall. Tank leapt out of it and onto the bonnet as gunfire came his way from behind him. Tank disappeared into the room he had just smashed into.

The other clone cautiously came forward with his gun raised. He got close to the hole in the wall and then a huge arm swung out, and a machete sliced through the clones' arm between the elbow and the hand. The clone screamed out as blood squirted out from the arm.

Tank emerged from the room and swung the machete again. The clones other arm came off and dropped to the floor. The clone screamed loudly as Tank swung the machete through his neck. The clones' head and body both dropped to the floor separately.

Tank also had his Magnum, boot knife and hand grenade. "Five." he said.

Up on the bridge, Negus Flynn, the sire, was holding the Captain hostage. Three of his hulking clones were stationed around the large room. One of them had a naked, blonde, female co-pilot bent over a console and was ramming his huge rod into her pussy. Her moans and cries were filling the room.

The Captain was cuffed to the Captains Chair in the centre of the room. He was in his fifties, and had a large grey moustache. His mouth was taped shut. "Captain Bertrum" was printed on his name tag.

"Drakk it! Now I can't get in touch with N-Five and N-Six." said the short, skinny sire. "...What the fuck is going on out there?"

"Do you want us to go and check boss?" said one of the large clones.

"No. You gotta stay here and protect me. I got a fuckin' bad feeling."

"Don't worry boss. Anyone who tries to fuck with the Flynn clones will get what's coming to them."

Suddenly there were gunshots outside, and Negus tensed up. "Do it then. Kill them!"

Soon the doors slammed open and Tank stepped in with his smoking gun in front of him. "Three."

A metal pipe swung down and whacked his arm, making him drop his gun. Another pipe smashed him in his upper back, knocking him to the ground. The three large clones were laying into him with their boots and metal pipes, and the sound of loud thwacking filled the room.

Tank reached up and grabbed one of the metal pipes, then he kicked out, knocking back one of the large clones. He swung the pipe around quickly, knocking another one back. He moved the pipe around and blocked the other swinging pipe, then he got up with a powerful uppercut from his left arm, knocking the third clone back onto the ground.

He raised the metal pipe up high, and then brought it down hard, smashing the head of the clone and making blood splatter everywhere. Another clone was coming at him and he raised his shoulder and barged right into him.

He dropped his pipe and smashed the clone with a strong left, right combination. Then he pulled the grenade from his belt and jammed it into the clones' mouth, knocking out several teeth. He kicked the large clone back into the other clone that was just raising his gun, and they both fell back onto the floor.

There was a thunderous explosion, and blood sprayed around the room. Tank stood up from where he was crouching and wiped the blood from his face. He smiled, he liked grenades.

"That's all of them, I think." said Tank. He looked over at Negus Flynn. The little Sire was looking at him with wide, fearful eyes, he was holding a gun to the Captains' head. The Captain also had wide, fearful eyes. "...Plus one more."

"Who the Drakk are you?" asked Flynn.

"Tank, of the Steel Sharks. The transports are under the protection of the Pirate Alliance. You know what happens when you fuck with the Pirate Alliance?" he nodded over to the three large dead bodies and the growing pool of blood. "...We fuck harder!"

"Don't come near me! Or I'll kill the Captain, I swear." Called out Negus.

Tank raised his big Magnum and fired. Negus Flynn suddenly had a big hole in his forehead, and blood sprayed out the back of his head. He dropped to the floor. The Captain pissed his pants.

Tank nodded to him, "Captain." He slowly walked up to the terrified man. Tank pulled out his machete and casually put it to the Captains' neck, making him even more terrified.

"Now, when the Feds, or anyone else ask what happened here, you're gunna tell them that the clones all turned on each other. That's what happened, isn't it?"

The Captain quickly moved his head up and down, nodding. "Good man. And remember, I hold you responsible for what everyone on this ship says. Keep up the good work Captain. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a hot date."

*****

Tank returned to the room where he left Amelia. He pushed the door open again. The young Asian woman poked her head out from the ensuite. "Oh it's you, thank goodness." she said.

"Really? You weren't hoping I'd get killed? Then you'd be free."

"I'll never be free as long as I have a bounty on me. Did you do it? Did you kill all those horrible clones?"

Tank nodded. He took off his black jacket and dropped it to the floor. He walked past her and went to the basin and started washing away the clone blood that was all over him. When he was relatively clean he turned to Amelia, "Get on the bed again."

"Uh, ...okay." She slowly went over to the bed and stood up on it. Tank went over to her and grabbed her. She squealed and looked at him surprised. He moved his mouth to hers' and started kissing her lustily. His big hands grabbed at her bottom and chest. She was trying to push him away and pull her face away from his mouth, but she wasn't having much success.

Eventually he stopped kissing her and she got her breath back. "Tank! No! Please stop it!" she said to him.

"I'm just gettin' started baby." He grabbed at her and started kissing her again, and she cried out and tried to push him away.

Eventually he stopped and Amelia sobbed, "No! Please Tank, I don't want this."

"Aint about what you want, remember?" He pushed her back down onto the bed and started pulling at her pants. She held onto them to stop him pulling them down. "Do you want me to rip your nice clothes off you?"

"No!" cried out Amelia.

"Then take them off."

Amelia sobbed some more, "Please, ...just stop it!"

Tank pulled her pants down, and took them off, pulling her boots off with them. "Go on, take your top off, show me your tits."

Amelia sobbed as she tried to undo her blouse with her trembling hands. Tank helped her, roughly pulling her top off of her. He could see an elegant diamond necklace hanging around her neck, it had not been visible before. He yanked down her bra.

She cried as his big hands groped at her pert breasts. He moved his head to her chest and started licking and sucking at her little dark nipples. "No! Why are you doing this?" cried Amelia.

Tank looked up at her, "Cos' I like fucking." He moved his lips to hers' and kissed her again. He reached down to her small white panties and pulled them down, exposing her dark patch of pubic hair and small pink slit.

Tank sat up on the bed and then Amelia squealed as she found herself being lifted up by her legs, so that she was almost hanging there up-side-down. Tank moved the girls' crotch to his face and plunged his mouth into her tight pussy.

Amelia cried and squealed as his tongue lashed out inside her. Her legs kicked out each side of his head. He just held her there as he continued lustily eating her out.

His tongue roughly rubbed along her tender lips, getting her wetter and wetter. He poked his tongue inside her as deep as it would go, and tongue fucked her.

Tank put her down again and started fumbling at his pants. He freed his enormous erection, a big, fat, veiny monster that was twelve inches long. Amelia sat up on the bed. Her eyes went wide with fear as she saw the huge cock. "Tank No! You can't!"

Tank got up off the bed again and stood, towering over the scared girl. He took off his gun and machete holsters and his belts. He proceeded to get naked.

Tanks' huge cock still jutted out in front of him. He had bushy blonde pubic hair and a set of big balls hanging under it. His huge body had many scars, at least four of them were unmistakably gun-shot wounds. The big purple bruise was still on his side, and he had a few new bruises forming. There was a large tattoo of a vicious shark on his chest.

Amelia sat back against the head of the bed. She had a frightened look on her cute, round face. She was only wearing her pulled down bra, diamond necklace and a pair of pink socks. Her slit was wet and glistening under the dark patch of pubic hair.

Tank climbed onto the bed again. Amelia recoiled as he reached out for her. His large hand wrapped around her head and he pulled her forward toward his cock. "Open wide for me."

The fat cock head poked at Amelias' lips. She opened her mouth wide, and the cock moved its way inside. She closed her lips around the fat shaft and sucked. Tears streamed down her face. "Grab the shaft." commanded Tank. Amelias' hands wrapped around the huge cock and rubbed it as she sucked.

Tank sat there on the bed enjoying getting his cock sucked for a little while. Amelia stopped sucking and took the fat member out of her mouth. Tank looked down at her. "My jaw's getting sore!"

"Okay then!" said Tank smiling. He got up on his knees. Amelia squealed as he pulled her toward him. He effortlessly pushed her back onto her back and spread her legs.

"Please Tank No! I don't think you want to hurt me!" cried out Amelia.

"Nah, I don't wanna hurt you. But I really wanna fuck you!" He rubbed his big, wet member along her little slit.

"No! Dont!" cried out Amelia. Tank pressed his fat cock head into the opening and then grabbed hold of Amelias' thighs and pulled her toward him. Amelia cried out in pain as the huge invader penetrated her deeply.

The little cunt tightly squeezed around ten inches of fat cock. Fresh tears streamed down Amelias' face. Tank repositioned himself over her, she was laying underneath him with her legs spread wide.

He raised his ass, slowly pulling the cock out, and then he slowly pushed it in deep again. Amelia cried out loudly as he fucked her.

"You got a great pussy." said Tank, as he fucked her with a slow, steady rhythm. Amelia put her arms up and tried to push him away, but he was way too strong and heavy for her. He squashed her into the mattress with each deep thrust.

He changed his pace, thrusting forward hard, and then pulling back slowly. Amelia started crying out louder. Tank banged away at the girl beneath him for several more minutes.

He pulled out of her again. His big fat cock was soaking wet. He effortless flipped her over and positioned her so that she was on her hands and knees. "Please Tank, no more!" begged Amelia. Tank guided his huge member into Amelias' tight wet cunt. She cried out again as he grabbed her ass and then thrust it in deep.

He had hold of her ass, and was pounding away at her from behind, bucking her forward with each hard thrust. His big hard cock rammed at her insides again and again like a piston.

After a little while, he started to grunt and groan. He pushed his weight on top of her and made her collapse on the bed. His huge member was buried deep inside her, and started throbbing. Amelia cried out as his hot, wet cum spilled out inside her.

He pulled back again and then thrust forward. Cum spilt out from her stretched, ravaged pussy. More cum spurted out inside her. Amelia was crying out loudly. Soon Tank pulled it all the way back until it popped out. More cum spilled out from her soaking wet hole.

Tank moved up to her head. Amelia had her hands over her face crying. "Clean me up." he told her. Amelia reluctantly took the fat, slimy cock in her mouth again and gently sucked it.

Soon Tank pulled away from her again and laid down on the bed next to her. Amelia curled into a ball and faced away from him, quietly sobbing. Tank reached over and touched her diamond necklace, and examined it. "What's it worth?" he asked.

"...My mum gave me that. It's not worth anything."

"Liar."

"Take it then, ...you bastard!"

Tank started fumbling with the latch with his big fingers. "I'm not real good with small clips and stuff. Take it off for me." Amelia slowly moved her hands over to the back of the necklace and undid it. Tank grabbed it. "Thanks baby."

Amelia slowly sat up. "I want to put my clothes back on now."

"No. I'm not done with you yet."

"Please, haven't you done enough?"

"Nah." Tank got up again and grabbed Amelia. He pushed her back down, so that she was on her stomach. He grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her little brown freckle. Amelia cried out again.

Tank moved his head down to her ass and began licking at the little ass-hole. His saliva was getting the tight hole wet as his tongue pushed its way in. "Aaagh No! Not there!" cried out Amelia.

Soon Tank got up and pulled Amelia up so that she was on her hands and knees again. He pushed his big hard cock into her soaking wet pussy, making her squeal. Then he pulled it out again.

He pushed Amelia back down, flat onto the bed. He spread her ass cheeks with one hand, and guided his huge, slimy member to her little anus. "NO!!" cried out Amelia, "You can't, it's too big!"

"Sure I can." said Tank. He put his weight behind his cock and rammed it forward. The big fat member stabbed its way into the squeezing tight hole. Amelias' screams filled the room. Tank pushed his huge cock down deep into her stretched ass.

He started moving his cock back and forth, fucking her. The little stretched ring squeezed his shaft tightly as he continually pushed his way through it. Tears streamed down Amelias' face as she screamed and begged for him to stop.

Tank was bouncing up and down on top of the girl. Pushing her into the mattress as he continually slammed his cock into her. Soon Amelia stopped screaming and just laid there limply as the big man banged away at her tight ass.

Some time later, he pulled his big member out from the squeezing pooper and groaned as he started jerking it. He groaned as cum spurted out of his big cock onto her ass and lower back.

He slumped down next to her again. "Are we done now?" she sobbed.

"I'll tell you when we're done!"

"My father will kill you if I tell him."

"Then I might have to kill your daddy if you tell him." Tank looked into her teary eyes. "...Do you want me to kill him? You'd get a big inheritance right? And you wouldn't have to marry that rich Prick. Maybe we could make a deal."

Amelia shook her head. "No, I'm not going to make a deal with you, you bastard. I'm not like that."

"Too bad then." said Tank.

Several hours later, the Quazar ferry dropped out of hyper-warp into the Poitas System. They landed on the planet, at its' capital; New Darwinia. the Federation was waiting to board the ship, somehow they knew that something had happened.

Tank entered the Cargo bay, he was pulling Amelia along with him, she was walking very stiffly. Tank went over to a crate and opened it. He lifted the large engine block out and threw it onto the ground with a loud crash.

"Get in the box." he told Amelia.

The young woman just looked up at him. "You're going to pack me away in a box now?"

Tank nodded. "Get in."

Amelia reluctantly climbed into the crate and squatted down. Tank put the lid on it again. The girl squealed as he lifted it up over his shoulder. He carried the crate over to the large exit ramp, where workmen were busy unloading everything in the cargo bay.

"Hey, you don't work here!" said one of the men as Tank walked onto the ramp with the crate.

"Fuck off!" said Tank, looking down at him. He continued to exit the ship. Tank walked down the large ramp with the crate over his shoulder, and right past a few blue armoured Federation Troopers and into the Docking bay area.

Around an hour later they arrived at ValcoCorp towers in downtown New Darwinia. The large grey building rose up to the sky amongst many other large buildings. There was plenty of activity going on around them in the heavily built up area.

Tank entered the lobby and gently put the crate down in front of the reception desk. "Can I help you sir?" asked the pretty young brunette receptionist.

"I've got a delivery." said Tank.

"All deliveries are to be taken around the back. You should know this. What company are you with?"

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers