Cloned!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be civil! Override submissive slut cunt two," she commanded.

"Oh please, let me kiss your feet mistress, tie me up, and do nasty things to me!" she was grinning ear to ear.

"Good! Stand on the top step, legs spread, hands behind your back," she commanded.

I didn't want to, but my body did as she commanded.

She handcuffed me, tied a spreader pole between my legs, jabbed a ball gag in my mouth, and grabbed the biggest douche bag I could imagine, it must have been five gallons! She jammed the probe up my cunt and started the flow. The perfumed water dribbled out of me and down my legs.

Then I realized my cunt was heating up, it wanted something, and wanted it, more and more, as the solution flowed into me. I started thrusting my hips back and forth.

Margaret fitted my breasts and arms with a harness. She then supported me in a standing position, by attaching it to hooks in the ceiling.

"Okay, now you'll stand there like this, until I get back, have fun!" she laughed and left.

I thrust and spasmed, but could not orgasm. It was an itch that was making me nuts, but I could do nothing to stop.

A short while after the five gallons ran out and I was so dog-tired that my thrusting was just a weak wiggle, Margaret and Beth returned together.

"Look what I brought for you slave slut, a big nasty dildo. Would you like me to fuck you with this?" Beth knew the answer.

I was still in slave slut override, but I would have nodded yes, even without it. My cunt was horny and needed appeasing.

Margaret squirted some KY on the dildo and Beth taunted me with it. Beth slipped her index finger into my cunt and I began thrusting with renewed force.

"That's right baby, fuck my finger, now squeeze with the outside set of muscles, oh yes, grab it honey, release those and squeeze with the middle set. That's my girl, good. Let go with those, and grab my finger, with the inner set. Perfect, now alternate muscles. That's fantastic! Margaret jam your finger in here," Beth pulled out and a moment later I was re-penetrated.

"She almost makes me wish I had a cock! Love my finger baby!" Margaret ordered. Then after a while, "Go ahead and let her fuck that dildo now."

My vagina was split open as she slowly rammed that huge invader into me, and I gasped through my gag.

"I think our sissy slut man, likes his hot wet cunt fucked," she tormented, "Do you like this too?" She began diddling my clits.

I screamed through my gag as I orgasmed. Alas, my cunt wanted more, and Beth delighted in giving it to me making me ride the crests of wave after wave. When she tired, Margaret spelled her until I fainted.

I was still hanging there with a dildo in my cunt when I woke up.

"Look the sissy slut man is awake!" Beth said. "Do you think she has learned her place?"

"Probably not, but we can play a different game, when she is disobedient next time," Margaret concluded. "Release override submissive slut cunt two."

They removed the harness, handcuffs, and spreader, but I couldn't walk, or hardly move for that matter. I just lay there on the floor panting.

"Look Margaret, she must really like that dildo in her cunt, she hasn't tried to take it out!" Beth taunted.

"Well let her enjoy it a while, and lets you and I, fuck each other silly while she recovers," Margaret took her hand and a few minutes later I could hear them going at it in the bedroom.

I weakly tried to pull that damned cock out of me but was too tired. I fell asleep on the tiled floor of the bathroom, my hands around the shank of the dildo.

I was really stiff when I came around, but finally managed to pop the dildo out of me. Even though it was gone, I still felt like my cunt was split wide open, so I reached down and discovered my suspicions were well founded, my cunt was still spread open.

I thought, 'Is it going to stay like this?'

Nature commanded that I stand and go sit on the throne.

When I stood, I heard Margaret say, "Look his cunt is still all stretched, don't worry baby, it will close back up in about a half hour, if we let it." Both ladies snickered.

"Come with me, let's see how you look in some clothes," she helped me to my little feet and led me back to my room.

She pulled a drawer out and came over to me, clutching a lacey black brassiere, in her hands, "Turn around and I'll help you into this."

I knew better now, than to protest, I turned around.

She slid the band around me, and mated the hooks behind me, "Okay, now slide your arms through the arm straps and fit the cups over your breasts, one at a time, pulling the straps over your shoulders."

I did my best but it was just too small, to fit my breast into.

"Don't fret, we have many larger sizes," she unhooked me, and dropped the bra onto the floor, diving back into the dresser retrieving, another bra, this time it was pink!

"That was a thirty six E cup, this one's an F cup," she informed me.

'Two size jumps? F cups,' I thought, 'that's huge!'

"It seems you have started growing breasts young lady," she let out a dirty snicker.

"These are not breasts mistress?" I asked.

"Those are little girl prepubescent breast tissue. What you have there is what an eight-year-old girl has on her chest, or more exactly thirty girls' breasts before they begin to grow, thirty times over," she had an almost hungry look in her eyes.

Again she hooked the bra around me, and this time I was able to pull the cups up over my boobs, while Margaret adjusted my bra straps until my big boobs were properly supported.

"I'm going to have thirty times the boobs, I would have had, if I was born a girl? I'm such a fuck toy!" I said bitterly.

She found it very amusing.

"I love girls with huge breasts," she emphasized her statement by caressing my little girl boobs in their F cup training bra!

She started over to the dresser and pulled out the pink panties that went with the bra and tossed them to me. She then pulled out a slip, white and shimmery, tossing that at me and dove into the closet and returned with a short tight black mini skirt and a low cut silk blouse, which she tossed on the bed. She pulled out the lowest drawer, in another dresser, and tossed out a rectangular plastic package.

I pulled the slip over my head and let it fall to my wide hips, "Mistress does the label go in the back front or side?"

"Back," she pulled the plastic open, and brought me the contents, "When you put these on, you have to bunch up the legs, and pull them on in stages, and be careful with your nails, so that you don't snag them."

"Mistress shouldn't I shave my legs first?" I didn't know all there was about being a girl, but I wasn't totally unaware.

"You haven't had time to inspect your delicious body yet honey, you will soon discover your legs' growth was arrested, young enough, you don't really have any hair growing on your legs, your pussy either, and if you check under your arms, they are just as bare. I'm a little envious of you for those little blessings. Oh to never have to shave your legs again, marvelous! You have skin as soft, supple, and smooth as an eight-year-old girl's. You're a total dream slut girl!" she was lightly running her hand up my leg as she spoke.

"I'm now only a fantasy girl sex slave. I'm yours and Beth's fantasy lesbian!" I stated.

Margaret laughed, "Willing enthusiastic Fantasy Lesbian Fuck Slut Slave, one way or another!"

She held up the blouse so I could step into it, "I'll button this for you. It's backwards to what you are used to," she offered.

She held out the skirt for me and beckoned to me to step into it, which I did, so she pulled it up and zipped it.

"Sit down and I'll put your shoes on you. We'll start you out with a two-inch heel, that shouldn't be too hard on you. I love your nail polish! Who does it for you?" I could see she was trying to humiliate me. "It was Beth, she has a thing for hands."


"Beth, doesn't our slave look nice," she was ogling me lustily as Beth came into the room.

"I have been studying your mammaries trying to calculate just how big the bra will be, we can expect you to be wearing, when you're all grown up," she explained.

"So what's your best guess so far?" Margaret was nearly drooling.

"Uh, after doing the math ten times it comes out to, there is no 'size' that big," she looked at me and licked her lips.

"Don't forget to smooth your skirt before you sit down," Margaret was so helpful. She demonstrated by sitting down herself. "Now Beth is going to cover some of the realities of your situation Missy, listen to her carefully."

"Legally you are dead. Sid Banner died in an airplane crash," Beth told me. "You are a non-person, so you will do as we say, for off this island, you longer exist, no citizenships, no schooling, the only thing you're good for, is fucking, so you have to ask yourself, do you like girls, or would you like to become a sperm receptacle? Remember your place and we won't ship you off to a Singapore brothel in chains!"

She continued, "Margaret, what should we name our slut?" Beth asked.

"How about Lezlie Lickem? Or, I've got it, Boobsy Cunnilingus?" she suggested

Beth agreed, "Boobsy Cunnilingus it is. You heard her Sid. You are no longer to respond to the name Sid. You will forevermore be known as Boobsy Cunnilingus. In fact, lets do it this way. Vacuum lock program."

The next thing I remember is hearing, "What is your name little girl?"

"Boobsy Cunnilingus, Mistress," I replied.

"And what is Boobsy Cunnilingus?" Beth asked.

"Boobsy Cunnilingus is a willing enthusiastic fantasy lesbian fuck slut slave, Mistress," I replied blushing not believing that, I just said that!

"Remember that, and you may just begin to enjoy it!" she told me, tweaking my nipple before she wandered out of the room.

Margaret took me back to the bed and I asked, "Are all the women on this island lesbians Mistress?"

"Yes, the natives on the neighboring islands call this island, 'Lesboland'." When we first came here a few of the men from, time to time, on the neighboring island, tried to come here and rape some of us. They were tranquilizer darted, and Beth and I 'modified' them before sending them back," this was the first time I saw an evil grin spring forth on her beautiful face.

"Mistress, modified how?" having seen what was done to me, all kinds of images sprang to mind.

"The first one, raped Melinda, before we discovered and subdued him. Most of the ladies wanted to kill him, but we convinced them there were worse things than being killed."

"He actually got off lighter than some of the others. We kept him for three months, while the local authorities search for the missing man. They have no authority here, this Island is it's own sovereign nation. Here, Beth is the law!"

"We put him on massive doses of estrogens. We gave him hips and when his little breasts developed we spent a hell of a lot of money on him, and gave him massive breast implants. We hypnotized him and made him believe, if anyone attempted to remove them, he would die. When he had healed up, we stuffed him into his canoe with estrogen timed release packets, under his skin that would maintain his estrogen levels, for almost two years!" she smiled when she thought of it.

"We figured having, a walking talking example, of the type of punishment that could be meted out, would be a far greater deterrent, than a corpse," she concluded logically.

'That would do it for most all of the men I knew,' I thought.

"One would think they would get the message, but somehow one of the other islands didn't get the word. We found that man, before he had actually penetrated, his intended victim. He did have his pants around his ankles, when he was darted."

"This time we figured a stronger message needed to be sent. We did everything to this one that we had done to the first. Additionally we removed his testicles and we used part of his intestines, to give him a vagina, and moved a couple salivary glands to the new vagina as well as his urethra so he has to sit down to pee."

"We used a bone graft and gave him a permanent ten inch erection by grafting it to his pelvis, and then conditioned him, so that he can't orgasm, until he has given another man a blow job, and been allowed to butt fuck the suckee!"

"At all times he has a need to have his 'vagina' filled, be it by dildo, or dick. He too was made to believe any alterations to his current form, would result in death," she told me seriously, "This time we dropped it off, from our hovercraft, to make certain there was no doubt, who did it, and why!"

"Wouldn't they try to take the easy way out, and suicide Mistress?" I asked.

She smiled as she recalled how they handled that, "Every time it thought about suicide, it's penis would become, the most urgent thing in it's mind, it had to fuck, it had to fuck NOW, it had to fuck another man!"

"It was my idea. After that we only had one more incident. He wasn't a local. The moron heard a tale of an island of amazons with bad tempers, figured he was the toughest thing around and sailed himself to our island, we weren't as lucky that time. He managed to rape Susan, and was about to start on another woman when he was apprehended."

That time we did the whole deal! 100% Transsexualized, via the standard methods of the day, she was conditioned to be the most timid, meekest, thing imaginable. She had breast so big she couldn't walk. She has to be supported by a rolling table. I forced her body to continually lactate and gave her a chemical addiction to sperm. If she doesn't get at least one mouth full a day, she'll have to masturbate until she gets her mouthful, if she waits until the second day it just means two mouthfuls. But don't worry she won't go hungry. She was sold in Singapore to a whorehouse. I hear she is very popular and exceeds her needs by a factor of at least ten," once again she smiled at the happy life she had provided for that vermin.

"Of course, you did not attack us, and you were nothing but a gentleman," she admitted. "Beth and I have been wanting, our own lesbian fuck toy, but we just couldn't do that, to a woman."

"Since you were nice to us, and were a perfect subject for us to experiment on, we did you a favor and fulfilled our own fantasies for a lesbian fuck toy! You were allowed to join a superior gender, all you have to do is, whatever our kinky little minds want you to do," she gave me a determined look, "And you will do what we want, or we can think up lot's of really nasty things, to surgically alter you, to better fit our needs, I guarantee you won't like it though."

"I'm sure it won't come to that. We have enough hypnotic triggers in you to make you do anything we want. And we want a lot sugar! I think, word of your completion, has covered the island completely. Your date book will be full in a couple of days, at least those times Beth and I decide to allow you out. After all, you are her husband."

"The ladies are quick, but right now they can only leave voice mails, would you like to hear one?" she offered with a nasty grin.

"I suppose so, mistress," was my reply. I knew that she would make me listen anyway.

"I hear the sex slave, the one that used to be man, is up and walking around, and she's hot! I want to book the soonest time for her I can, for some, 'Policewoman and the inmate,' sex slave fantasies I have in mind. I'm so hot thinking about it that I'm doing my ten inch vibrating dildo while I record this!" the sexy female voice pleaded.

Margaret laughed as the blood drained out of my face and I fainted.

The next thing I knew I was wearing a pink Baby Doll snuggled down in a soft bed. When I took further stock, I discovered Beth spooned to my back.

When I shifted to get more comfortable she said, "That was a sissy thing to do! I guess you are still our immature little girl, Boobsy Cunnilingus."

"So it wasn't a weird dream. I am really a girl aren't I?" I queried.

"I think with these we can call you a young woman," she was caressing my breasts.

"Oh God, that feels better today than it did just yesterday! When you do that it feels like someone is whispering to my clit! Ooh that's nice," it's hard to describe the indescribable.

"I'm afraid you are going to need a much bigger bra today sweetie! Oh yes, you probably don't know you have been asleep for over ten hours lover. We invited the voice mail lady over to help put you to bed. She was all over your sexy unconscious body, when we let her help get you changed, out of your clothes, and into that sexy Baby Doll. She diddled herself into a fantastic orgasm sucking on those lovely tits of yours," Beth hadn't even paused in her stimulation of my breasts.

"Oh Mistress, I like having my boobs rubbed. You're making me wet the bed though!"

She reached way out to my nipples and gave it a tweak and roll.

"Oh God, that felt like my nipples are hooked up straight to my clit! Do it again please Mistress?" I begged.

"If you liked that, roll over I want to introduce you to something," she tantalized me.

Rolling over I could tell there was a lot more of me up front.

Beth pulled up my top and licked all around my nipple.

"Oh my God!" I gushed.

She had a devilish grin on her face when she sucked almost all of my nipple and areola into her mouth, and worked her tongue all around it. She pulled back her head until my nipple came loose, with a loud sucking pop! Then that vixen blew on my wet nipple, and I was afraid my nipple would break, it clinched up so tight!

"Oh, suck them please," I begged.

"Mmmm, (Pop) I'm sucking on the nipple of the first man, to be fully transsexualized against his will!" she was teasing me doubly.

"I like that Mistress!" who could think, with an expert working over her nipples?

"I've sucked on a few ordinary women's breasts, but never ones that drove me wild as much as these wonders!" she admitted.

"I... I... I... think I'm... I'm going... to CUM!" I came.

"I love having a lesbian fuck toy that cums like a tidal wave when you suck her tits!" she was hugging me tightly, slipping and sliding against me, both of us drench in my vaginal lubricants.

"We just have to get rubber sheets! If this wasn't soaking into the mattress so fast, the sensations covering my body with your love juice, would make me cum all by itself!" she was rubbing my juices all over herself and then sliding all over me. "Its my favorite thing! I love being slippery and most of all I love slippery huge boobs!"

She slipped her head between my boobs, and the way she was getting off on it had me hotter than hell!

Beth was licking between my breasts cooing, "Ooh, come again for me baby. Cum for me baby! I love these boobies, cum all over me baby, give my your love juices. I need you to cum all over my sweet little body!"

My eyes rolled up into my head and my toes clenched as tight as they possibly could and Beth's wish was granted. She went nuts and dove under the covers and swam through my legs. (Not really, she just squirmed a lot) She kissed one of my butt cheeks before she wiggled back through.

When next she popped up her hair was slicked down against her head and she was the happiest looking fish I ever saw!

There was a knock at the door and Beth yelled, "Come in Margaret!"

A sexy looking Margaret came in and perked right up when she saw Beth!

"Boobsy Cunnilingus found out about Beth's favorite thing eh? Beth you look happier than I've seen in years! Slimier too!" she beamed.

"I love having our own Boobsy Cunnilingus, Margaret! Everything about her!" she turned to me. "I do, I really love my Boobsy Cunnilingus."

She kissed me all over the face.

"Kind of like having a puppy, isn't it Boobsy?" Margaret was enjoying the scene.

'What a good idea! I forgot I'm better armed!' I thought and rolled out my monster tongue and she had a clean face in three licks!