Cloned!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

"Oh God!" she started twitching and bucking as she orgasmed.

"I... I... I... Never... Never... I have never orgasmed when my face was licked before! I liked it! It was sooooo good! Did you see Margaret?" Beth was still trying to catch her breath. "God Margaret you have got to experience her tongue!"

"Maybe later, we have to get you two out of bed. Boobsy Cunnilingus, it is dress up time! Water closet first! I'll run the bath while you make sissy," Margaret was a good dominatrix.

Once again I'm sitting on the john, staring between my big breasts, at my hairless smooth split crotch. I don't know why but I just started crying.

Beth came stumbling in, "Boobsy Cunnilingus, what's wrong now?" She stood before me with her hands on her hips, "Come on Boobsy tell me what it is!"

"It's just so smooth!" I cried.

"Better for Boobsy Cunnilingus' hygiene, now stop stalling you pussy!" she grabbed my ear and pulled me to the tub.

She helped me bathe and got me out and dry.

"Beth wants to play mommy today, so you will be dressed appropriately," she started throwing clothes on the bed, pink rumba panties, pink tights, a really short lacy dress, a pink slip, a pair of pink Mary Jane's for shoes.

"You want me to put those on?" I asked incredulously.

"No silly, I expect you to lie on that bed as if it's a changing table, coo, giggle, and flail about, so go lay down and get started," she ordered.

I meekly went to the bed and lay down, but the cooing, giggling, and flailing was beyond my talents.

"You are really bad at this aren't you?" she reproached.

I tried to gurgle at her as a response.

"That was just pitiful, oh well, I can give you some help, and maybe next time you'll do better. Override Slut Baby one," she ordered.

Once again I lost control. I found myself giggling, making motorboat sounds, and playing with my toes.

"Much better, you stay here and mommy will be in soon to dress you," as she left she let out a big laugh.

I kept squirming and playing with my hands. I played patty cake with myself, but I could do nothing else I wanted to do.

And then I heard, "Oh Margaret, she's adorable! Hi there my cute slut baby, you're just so pretty."

Beth continued, "Mommy has some pretty girly Pampers for you." She lifted my butt off the bed and slid the Pampers underneath me, "Now we have to protect baby's bottom."

She smeared Vaseline all over my butt, and then took her index finger loaded with a huge glob of it and slid it in my cunt smearing it all around inside of me. She took her time and made sure I began moaning before she went on fastening the diaper around my wide hips.

"Margaret would you like to help me with the rumba pants," they both pulled the ruffled panties over the diaper.

"Dear God Margaret, this is getting me hotter than hell!" Beth fanned her face with her hand and I giggled at her.

They pulled the tights up my legs and pulled the dress over my head, normally it would hang loosely over the chest of most woman but my on me it was tight enough that my boobs were forced to bulge out of the top when they zipped it up on me. They topped off my outfit with the shoes and pink ribbons in my hair. Once they were done I lay there playing with the shoes and cooing.

Beth said, "Override Slutty baby three." She grabbed my hand and told me to stand, which I now seemed to be able to do.

"Don't get over confident Boobsy, I want you to see something," she let go of my hand and I fell down onto the bed right away.

"Now stand back up and give mommy a big hug," she reached out her arms and of course I hugged her. She was grabbing my butt, stroking my legs and up and down my back.

"Oh Boobsy, you are such a turn on, now when I let go you lie back down, because right now, while I'm holding you, you are going to pee you diaper baby girl!" she laughed knowing that I was indeed wetting my diaper, how humiliating!

"Ah, did baby Boobsy make a, wee-wee?" she sniggered. "I'll change baby!

She removed my wet diaper and gave my hairless cunt and butt a very thorough sponge bath, "What a pretty pussy baby Boobsy Cunnilingus has," she spread my labia, "I bet it tastes good too." She began to slowly lick my cunt, "Mmmm."

I cooed louder.

"I like baby Boobsy's juicy twat, cum for me baby!" she licked away and then sucked on my clits. I went wild. She licked away again. Then covered my whole vulva with her mouth. I came in a torrent. She tried to drink it all but her cheeks puffed way out like a trumpet player and pussy juice started squirting out of her nose, and she had to pull away and get her head drenched.

"Gulp, Ho momma that was good!" she exclaimed.

I was just gurgling at this point.

"Good baby Boobsy Cunnilingus! Release override slut baby three," she ordered.

I could move again.

"Come here Boobsy and kiss mommy!" she commanded.

I rolled over to her and kissed her.

She unfastened my dress and pulled it over my head so she could start playing with, and sucking on them, my boobies. They felt different than the day before sending intense waves of pleasure through me. I wanted to pleasure her, but all I managed was to stroke her breasts.

"That's all right my precious Boobsy Cunnilingus, momma's pleasuring you. Just lie back and scream your little sissy head off, every time you cum all over momma's face!" she kept up her ministrations to my slit.

"Margaret, look at her twitch, I love the power. Watch her twitch!" she made me cum again.

When she finally had made me orgasm enough to delight her, I was left to glow on the bed, slimy head to toe.

Margaret then got a slightly evil look in her eyes, went to a drawer and said, "I want you to lie back on the bed and use this," she produced a twelve inch long, very thick dildo and handed it to me, "Fuck yourself for an hour and we'll have something else for you later."

What could I do? I lie on the bed and slowly slipped it inside me, the feeling of stretching in my overly lubricate cunt was totally alien to me even though it had happened once before. It hurt a little at first but just as soon as I had it in, I saw both women had looked in to be certain I was complying with her instructions. It felt so weird stuffing something inside myself, but when that dildo rubbed into the nipple tissue inside me I just had to have more! I began ramming my cunt faster and faster, slapping my hand into my three clits. I made myself cum after only five minutes, but I kept at it, as I had been ordered. I kept cumming and cumming until I made myself orgasm into unconsciousness.

In the morning Margaret guessed at today's bra size, a 36 H cup. She nearly had to get me new panties after she smoothed the cups around my boobs.

"You won't fit into any dresses, at least for a while. Spandex, that's it! Aerobics instructor! Spandex and Lycra," this time both ladies dove into the dressers. They came up with Lycra Tights and a spandex leotard.

"There is no way we have a sports bra for you, so that Iron Maiden brassiere, will have to do. Step into these and pull them up," when I had wiggled into them she added, "step into the top of this leotard."

They both had to help me pull it over my breasts, but once it was on... suffice it to say, the end product was amazing. Giant boobs, tiny waist, full hips and what an ass, Margaret and Beth just stood there and stared at me with their mouths open.

"What? Did I put the leotard on backwards?" I was looking all over to trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Woof," was all Beth came up with.

Margaret was a little more eloquent, "You look perfect!"

She turned toward Beth, "We can't take her to the fitness center!"

"I agree. She would wind up the centerpiece of a lesbian orgy that would have to be written into all the history books and I don't want to share yet!" Beth just kept shaking her head.

She stepped closer and slid her hand between my legs pressing her middle finger into my vagina," she stepped back and said, "That's better! I like it when your slutty clothes ride up into your pussy!"

"Follow us," Beth wagged her finger. We walked over to a contraption that looked like a hand railing standing by itself in the middle of the room, "Margaret, you handcuff her, I'll get the gag!"

I stood meekly knowing that should I not I would become only an observer as my body performed what they had in mind for me anyway.

Beth slipped in a hollow gag, which prevented me from closing my mouth, a stepladder pointed and said, "Climb up and straddle the rail Boobsy!"

There was a stepladder on the other side so I was able to straddle the railing. Margaret came around in front of me, pulled down the neckline of my leotard until it lodged underneath my huge breasts. She positioned a machine with two giant bell jars with tubes attached at the tops and neoprene gaskets around the bottom. She placed them over my boobs and strapped my chest to it so I was leaned forward, off balance, resting slightly on my chest. The ladies removed the ladders, leaving my legs dangling in the air and virtually all my weight on my cunt.

Beth came over to my side, "Boobsy, you only have one reason to exist, to orgasm, time and time again. This little toy will make you cum a lot! We are going to teach you so many ways to orgasm, your body is going to become addicted to orgasming, most of your waking time will be spent in orgasm or trying to achieve orgasm. You are going to be made to always dress sissy or sexy, and only in very girly clothes. Boobsy Cunnilingus is going to become a most entertaining lesbian fuck toy."

Margaret jammed a bottle of milk in my open mouth through the gag. She threw a switch and the rail began to vibrate and lurch up and down. The contraption around my breasts began sucking. Alternating side to side with a substantial suction I might add.


"Ah, ah, ah, ah..." I screamed through the open gag on and on.

"Enjoy yourself Boobsy Cunnilingus we'll be back in a couple of hours," Margaret waved as they left me to my orgasming.

Minute by minute, I alternated from wanting it to never stop, to please, no more!

When they finally returned to see how I was cumming, my huge swollen breasts, well over half filled the glass jars, angry and red. My labia were so swollen they halfway wrapped around the 2 1/2 inch pole they caressed.

"How stimulating! How are we Cumming? Judging by the huge pool of juice underneath you, your cumming a lot! Well enough of this we have something new for you," she teased.

Margaret turned off the switch and the rail coasted to a stop. They helped me off the railing and had me stand shakily while they removed my handcuffs and gag.

"Margaret, look at her lips! It looks like she has two hot dogs in her crotch! Are they tender Boobsy?" she rubbed her finger up and down my split.

"Ooooh," was all I managed.

"Up on the gurney Boobsy and on to your next session," they rolled me to the other side of the lab.

Beth looked at Margaret and said, "Scissors!"

Margaret repeated, "Scissors!" and slapped a pair of scissors into her hand.

Beth cut a large circle out of my leotard and tights, exposing my swollen cunt.

They proceeded to spread my legs as wide as possible and strapped them there. My hands were bound above my head, while my swollen boobs were left hanging to each side just as they wished them to.

"Prepare the patient," Beth commanded.

Margaret placed a device like the cup that fits over a patient's mouth when they receive oxygen, and sealed it to my crotch. There was a small cylinder stuck through the upper portion, which she adjusted to press against my clits.

Margaret said, "The patient is prepared!"

Beth threw a switch and a vacuum pump started sucking my already swollen labia to and even more incredible set of dimensions. She threw another switch and the little vibrator attacked my clits.

I could feel my labia become even more engorged with blood and surround the vibrator as I orgasmed unendingly.

"See you Boobsy, when you fill that jug with pussy juice we'll be back. Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids," as they had hung a tube into my mouth and taped it there.

I sucked on the tube discovering it was pussy juice! My taste buds had been made, to really like pussy juice, so I sucked at it greedily. At least I sucked at it greedily between orgasms.

I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything, but orgasm, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

I must have passed out, for I found myself waking in my sissy girl bed. I discovered my breasts were huge and my vulva was still swollen. Swollen around an extremely large dildo attached to some kind of machine. Further I was strapped to the bed once again.

I yelled, "Hello?" a couple of times.

Beth came in, "Good morning Boobsy. Time for breakfast!"

She set a tray down out of my view, "I have a treat for you," she jammed a chocolate éclair into my mouth and let me bite it off, "Good baby, chew that down and I'll keep feeding you."

I finished two éclairs and a slice of cheesecake. This was breakfast?

"Okay time for desert," she added.

Desert?

I heard a switch being thrown and the machine attached to the dildo started fucking me. There was no way to escape it as it rammed fourteen inches of plastic dick into me on a twelve-inch stroke. I strained against my bonds but was held much too securely.

"I bet Boobsy needs something to wash down that food, I must have forgotten to bring it. Oh well, I'll be the perfect hostess and surrender some of my own fluids," she had disrobed and was now mounting my face, "of course you'll have to work for it but you don't mind do you?"

"Mmfffmf," I said.

She laughed at my reply. She wasn't laughing long. It took very little time with my magic tongue to have her screaming in the throws of intense orgasms, which I lustily lapped up each time.

When she had come six or eight times, she dismounted my face and said, "You are a treasure Boobsy!" and headed for the door leaving me to the ministrations of the fuck machine, "Enjoy baby, I'll see you later."

How many times in a row can a girl be fucked to orgasm? Someone else would have to count my brain was too overloaded.

Two hours later they came in and switched the machine off. Margaret fed me, cheesecake again? Beth gave me Gatorade to drink. They rubbed some salve on my poor abused cunt and a moisturizer on my tits. I felt a sharp pain on my arm and the lights went out.

My next wakening, my pussy felt much better, but my boobs ached even tough they were encased in a black lacey brassiere. I reached up and placed my tiny hands to each side of my boobs and tried to rub away the ache, but all I was doing was wetting the bed down with my juice.

"We thought you needed some time to heel up so we kept you out for two days. I bet you want to know what size that bra is?" Margaret asked.

I just nodded.

"Thirty six 'K' cup! Let me help you up," she grabbed my hand and hoisted me to a sitting position. I swung my legs around and she pulled me to my feet but had to catch me before my tits dragged me to the floor.

"She is looking good Margaret! I love how she stands with her legs together and we could still shove a two by four between them, without touching either side!" Beth gushed.

I went to look down to see what she was talking about and Margaret had to catch me when I overbalanced.

"If you want to see, go look in the full length mirror over there," she pointed to the mirror.

I carefully went to see and she was right, my hips were so splayed, my thighs were complete strangers! I turned and looked at my ass over my shoulder, and make myself soak down the panties they had on me.

"Magnificent ass isn't it? Two half moons splayed and displayed like saddlebags. That's a tremendous ass if I do say so myself!" Beth bragged.

I had to agree, my juices had started running down my leg.

"I think she agrees. Look at her legs," Margaret reached down and grabbed a finger full, which she slipped into her mouth. Then she grabbed my ass and kneaded it. That only made my embarrassment worse. My slutty cunt took off drooling like a Saint Bernard.

"Beth would you mind holding these up?" Margaret asked pointing to my boobs with her head.

Beth was swift to comply, slipping her, much larger than my, hands underneath my massive mammaries and caressed them from below. I could feel my knees buckling so Margaret supported me by slipping her hand down my panties and her fingers into my cunt.

I screamed and that only encouraged them more until they made me orgasm down my legs.

"She's healed up nice and is orgasming even quicker and easier than before nice work Beth!" Margaret was still partly supporting me with her fingers hooked into my cunt.

"Shhh! I wanted her to find out on her own!" Beth rebuked her.

"She's getting heavy, help me walk her to the bed," Margaret told her. "I don't think she can see that you gave her another clit but I can feel that hard little nubbins right next to its sisters!"

When I was back in bed they yanked my panties off and unlimbered my breasts. They spread out a little without their support, but were still amazingly firm.

Margaret ministered to my cunt while Beth nursed and provided for my fluid requirement by straddling my face.

After a while they fulfilled themselves enough and I was fed and hooked up to various machines for the rest of the day.

By the end of the month I had breasts that were thirty-six 'RR' cups still growing and had to be helped everywhere they wanted me to go.

Beth had gotten an Idea and the ladies had an overhead tram suspended from the ceiling, so that my bras could be attached and I would be able to get around on my own. Of course they made it so I had to wear six inch tall high heals to keep from having to walk around on my tiptoes. They claim the shoes make my ass look really sexy. If it turns them on I don't mind doing it, maybe they'll fuck me more often!

I had become a prisoner to my breasts. Two weeks ago the ladies started sharing me with the 200 other women on the island and my addiction to orgasming was insatiable. If I went half an hour without cumming I begin to shake and beg for sex while I finger banged myself. That is if I wasn't tied up or otherwise incapacitated. They even had to hook me up to the fuck machine at night so I could sleep.

Beth and Margaret came into my room and announced, "Boobsy, since you are now unable to care for yourself, we have a rotating schedule of the ladies on the island, who will ensure that you are being fed, and washed, that your makeup is on and hair is done. They will also be responsible for scheduling your lesbian encounters and managing your wardrobe. Like we said before, your only job will be to cum and cum frequently. Although after you have been with us for a year, we plan to inseminate you with your own sperm! That should be fun, we figure you should have a minimum of three, but might go to six! They will all be girls of course! Remember the night you thought you slept with Beth? That was to cover for our harvesting your sperm. Just think the first person born a man to give natural childbirth, to girls that you are both the father of and the mother! You are so lucky, and when you start lactating, milk cows will be envious!"

Margaret then told me, "I see that they have you dressed in the pink tutu we asked for."

"Quit talking and fuck me Please!" I screamed like a heroine addict needing a fix. "Please fuck your pretty sissy Boobsy Cunnilingus. Please, please make my drooling cunt explode! I need it!"

"Okay Margaret its been twenty five minutes we better pleasure her and ourselves, see how her brain is addicted to the endorphins!" they began to diddle me. "How do you like your new body Boobsy? Are you happy?"

"I love my girly body and my huge tits and my hot wet cunt. Thank you so much Beth. Thank you Margaret, I'm so happy being your Boobsy Cunnilingus lesbian sex slave! Can you make my boobs bigger? If you do I promise I'll try really hard to cum even more for you! You can give me more pussy glands and make me wetter so I'll cum even harder for you, if you want."

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers