Cloned Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak stared at her. What she had just said was what that oaf had told him. Yet she had not been there. How could she know what he had said. Was it true what she was saying?

"How....how do you know this?"

She sighed deeply and looked away up towards the ceiling. She was resigned. She knew this question was coming. She knew she would have to say it all.

"I can't explain it, but... what she is I am too. We are inextricably connected. She is part of me and I of her."

Zak slowly shook his head. "I don't understand." What was she saying? She was a whore too now? That didn't make sense. He must have misunderstood.

"They have made her to love wearing latex... And I now have to fight the urge to fill my wardrobe with fetish clothes. I need them. I need this too." She hung her head in shame. Her voice became a whisper.

"Being the smart academic used to be enough, but not now. I feel insecure. I am nothing without the approval of a man. I have fought it all these days, but it grows as they train her more and more. I can't win. I thought I'd be free when she went, but I can never be free. Our fates are intertwined."

She slowly slipped her hands under her skirt and fitted her thumbs through the straps of her panty and lowered them. Zak stood before her mesmerised at the sight of her panties appearing below the hem of her skirt and slowly being pushed down her legs. Her eyes were on him the whole time, a look of uncertainty and need in them. She sank to her knees, her back to him. She spread her hands out wide on the floor and raised her rump. Her forehead touched the floor as she spread her legs and offered Zak a full view of her opening. He stared at this position she had adopted, so submissive, so inviting, the moisture collecting over her lips glistened and the musk hit his nostrils. He had never seen her adopt a position like this, and he felt his cock grow stiff and strain against the material of his pants. Without a word needing to be said he understood this had been part of the training. It was such a lot to take in. He felt sick, he felt angry. He pulled off his trousers and knelt behind her/it whatever it was. He sank his cock inside, forcing the folds open, slip sliding through the lubricated opening until he felt her close around the base of his cock and squeeze tight. He pushed his hands down upon her hips and raised himself and then hammered into her until he felt his rage pouring out of his loins and flooding into her.

--o0o—

The remote lay on the bench, its entrails spewed across the top. Zak stared out of the window. She had been right. The microwave transmitter had been removed from this remote and an ultrasound device installed. Who could have done such a thing and for what purpose? He realised that without the transmitter, the robot would not receive the signal and so would not respond. So the remote would have no effect. By replacing it with an ultrasound meant that what it was pointed to would need to be able to hear ultrasound in order to respond. Was it possible that his wife could respond to ultrasound? Was it possible the robot could have made this change without instruction? And yet why else make such a modification?

He needed some answers. Ellie lay in the bed naked, still asleep recovering from the severe fucking he had given her. He still thought of her as the robot, but this new evidence made him unsure. He woke her. Ellie sat up in bed and drew her legs around him. She lay back on her hands, her breasts provocatively held out before him as she explained about the games with the maid. She told him of the signals the maid had sent and how she had to respond to them even though she could not hear them. She was immensely proud as she explained how she learned to feel the signal until she could get it right all the time. Zak was in no doubt this was the truth of the matter. His hands had strayed on her breasts and were kneading them as he listened. He felt a strange reassurance and he could see she needed his attention and to know her body enticed him. Besides, this story was too implausible to be made up, there would be far more convincing stories it could have dreamed up if it wanted to.

"Whether we wanted this or not, there is a very large part of me that is a robot now. I experience everything the robot is experiencing and the robot the same. Our minds are connected now and cannot be separated. There are walls in my mind that are impenetrable to me. I cannot ever stop responding to that remote, I cannot no matter how hard I may wish to, move when shut down. My mind shuts down. I miss the robot and hate her at the same time. I always wanted a sister and she was my twin sister, but she has half of me now and replaced it with this controlled set of corridors and rooms in my mind. She tried to get rid of me, make you sell me. I shudder still when I think of it."

Zak put his arms around her. For the first time in weeks he felt confident this was Ellie. He wanted to comfort her, he felt huge relief she was not out there in an underground world being used as a sex object. And yet she was experiencing that abuse, she was part living it too, and he couldn't prevent that. She knew how to adopt the positions, to offer herself, to entice them. She also told him she experiences the robots orgasms like an echo, not full on but her pussy spurts into her panties as the robot cums and she feels like a dim memory of an intense orgasm sweep through her. Yet Zak needed to know it all.

"How did you manage to defeat the robot?"

"That was so hard. I wanted it. I wanted to be sold. I wanted to obey with all my heart. Yet I also knew what was happening. I came across the spare remote when I was cleaning up one day. I had no idea there was another one. I doubted myself so much thinking if I respond to the remote then I must be the robot. What I didn't realise was that of course part of me was, just as part of the robot was Ellie. Yet the remote only affected one of us.

My training had been thorough and I was unable to touch the remote. It made sure I wasn't going to turn the tables on it again. I tried for some time to pick it up, but my arm would not respond. Then I suddenly thought and collected up a pile of your clothes and put them over the top of the remote. I found I could pick it up buried in a pile of clothes and quickly slipped more clothes underneath so that it was sandwiched in between. I took the pile down and put it on the table next to the remote that controlled me. Then with the same trick I picked up the other one buried in the clothes which I then put it away in your drawer."

"But surely the robot must have realised you had switched the remotes."

"Well yes I expect so. It is funny, because when I used to get shut down and time passes, somehow I never noticed it. It's like those walls in my mind, sudden shifts in place and time were just normal to me and, I guess, for the robot. Don't forget too that the robot felt exactly as I did about being excited at the thought of being sold and serving some unknown person and whatever demands they may make. It's hard to explain just how deeply erotic we find it.

There wasn't much time either as the next day you packed it up and drove off with it. I was so glad I didn't have to come too as I might have begged you to sell me too. I wanted it so badly."

Zak took her in his arms. "God that was so close. I thought I had lost you."

"Zak you have lost me, the old me at least. I am only part of who I used to be. I am also part robot now. You have the controller for me you can switch me off any time you please. I know how to act as your private whore and you can fuck me as a whore now. I want it. I need it now. I am also frightened that I am going to beg you to whore me out to other men."

"I will never do that."

"But I might need it, become desperate for it. Would you refuse me when I beg?"

Zak smiled. He felt ambivalent. He loved his wife and he felt a little sick that he had been responsible for what had happened to her. He hated to think of her as a whore, even if it was to be his own private one. Yet he felt his cock stiffen once again as she spoke. He pushed her back down onto the bed and straddled her, his cock straining towards her open and available body. She put a hand up to his chest.

"Get me another one of those chargers too. I need it desperately. I want you to plug me in when you go off to work so I can feel my docility being reinforced. I want this. You must promise me. I have missed it so much."

As Zak's expression showed his doubt and concern she added.

"I'm begging you. You must believe me when I tell you I am a robot now, and I have no control over my future any more. I need you to use me and take your pleasure from me. I need you to subjugate me, humiliate me."

She paused, she knew she was being brutal with him, but he had to understand.

"I know in my head I shouldn't be saying these things, but it is who I am now. I can't pretend."

Zak finally seemed to understand, his expression hardened as he drove his cock slowly and firmly through her willing opening.

"Oh God yes..." she tilted her head back and spread her legs wider to accommodate him.

THE END

12