Close Call

Story Info
Almost getting caught by my parents.
1k words
3.8
42.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was Danny. He was 19 and I was only 18. We had gone to the same school but never actually talked to one another while in school. The first time we talked was weeks after I found him on Myspace. He was back from college for his summer break and I was going into my senior year of High School. Danny wasn't a very out person, his friends knew but that was it. No one really knew that he was gay until after they graduated from high school and he came out.

One day when I was spending the night at my Dad's house, Danny and I were texting to see what one another were doing. I invited him over to watch a movie with me and I had asked permission from my father for him to come by. When he finally arrived everyone in my Dad's house was asleep. He came in and we went to the back room of my Dad's house to talk. He had filled me in about how school was going and I told him about how I couldn't wait to just get senior year started and over with. After I knew the house was completely asleep we moved to the living room to watch some TV.

At first we both were a little shy but eventually we had made ourselves comfortable on my father's couch. He held me in his arms as I laid on his lap. I could feel every breath he took, which made me very relaxed. We flipped through the channels on the television to see what was on and had agreed on watching the ending of Legally Blonde.

After about five minutes we had slowly slunk down on the couch to make ourselves even more comfortable. I was cold so I took and old blanket my Dad had on the back of the couch and covered us to keep us warm. I was wrapped in his warm sweaty arms when I finally looked over my shoulder and kiss him. I slowly turned around to face him as our lips met. I reached for his face and gently felt his skin with my fingertips. I slid my tongue passed his lips as we started to make out. I could feel his tongue search my mouth as if he was trying to learn every inch it. As we made out, my wondering hands had found their way to his pants. With using only my one hand I slowly felt him. Grasping him in my hand, I could feel it pulsing with heat. I undid his pants and found my way into his boxers. I grasped all 9 inches of his throbbing cock in my hand.

At this time we had stopped, kissing and I asked him one simple question, "What Now?" With out missing a beat he responded that he wanted to go back to the back room where I could suck him off. I had agreed because I wanted nothing more to have him in me, in any way possible. I long for it and he knew I wanted it.

He pulled up his pants and only buckled the pants. While he was getting ready to move I had gone to my father's door to see if I could hear him snoring. "Yes, He's asleep!" I thought to myself. I told him to follow me and we made the short journey to the back room. I had leaned him against the table that was there and kissed him. AS I slid my tongue pass his lips, once again, I start to undo his pants. I then gave him one final kiss and head south. I got on my knees and took the throbbing piece of meat in my hand. I licked the around the head of his dick and then took it in my mouth, where is tongue once laid was now his huge cock.

I worked his cock into my mouth and moved my head in an up and down motion, I took a few breaks in between, to catch my breath, but I didn't stop doing my job. I worked on his dick for about an hour when finally I felt him tense up and loose his balance against the table. I felt it hit the roof of my mouth. Slowly my mouth filled up. I don't normally swallow but in this case I had to. So with one gulp it was gone. He was filled with sweat and glimmering in the little light that was on. He was gorgeous. I stood up and gave him a kiss and in that instant my father's door swung open. My heart dropped to my knees as Danny quickly pulled his pants up. Just as he did I looked to see that it wasn't my Dad my actually his girlfriend.

I was glad to see her because even if she caught us, she would keep it a secret between us. Just as my dad's girlfriend went outside to smoke, Danny and me rushed back over to the couch and got back into the positions we were in before all this exciting night began. He sat at one end of the couch still trying to catch his breath and I was at the other end, with a smirk on my face. Nancy came back into the house a little confused to see us back on the couch but without any questions she ventured back into her room for the night.

I gave Danny a good night kiss and told him he should head out. He gathered his stuff and I followed him to the door. He turned to me and said that he had a lot of fun and that we should get together again soon. He gave me a kiss, which once again turned into another game of tonsil hockey, but I headed it early knowing that he should go before we get in any trouble. That was the last time me and Danny ever hung out, but I do wish that I could have him back some time soon