Close Ch. 02

Story Info
She was in the right place at the wrong time.
2.7k words
4.02
12.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys and gals! Chapter two as promised. This chapter is going to focus more on our leading man! Hope you liked the first chapter, yes I know it's kind of vague and there's no description of the characters but thats the point. Any who! Enjoy Chapter two

Trigger warning: shootings

*****

Chapter 2

...

Aiden Ryan Matthews was in a bad fucking mood. Of course, this was nothing new. Aiden had been in a bad mood and an overall displeasure to be around ever since he caught his ex-girlfriend and former baby mama fucking some guy in their apartment — in their fucking bed, that he fucking bought. After catching her in the act, he ordered a paternity test for their three year old son, whom she later on admitted that he wasn't the biological father. Instead insisting that the bond they shared was that of a true father and son, despite the DNA. Of course, once he found out who the father was, he was REPULSED. The father of the little boy who he had once seen as the fruit of his loins and love of his life, was the bastard son of the local low life, Eddie. Eddie was scum bag who was in and out of the county jail for petty crimes and multiple drug charges, ranging from using to selling, many of which were imposed by Aiden, who was the Sheriff's Deputy, of The Rockledge Springs Police Department, under the great state of Texas.

Following the revelation, Aiden was put of a leave of absence by The Chief of Police, Pete Holloran, to... process everything. Chief Holloran had of course found out about the infidelity when Aiden was caught drunk and beating the daylights out of Eddie who had been spending the night in a cell for skipping out on a bar tab. It took three officers and two cadets to pull him off of him and 25 stitches for Eddie to look like... somewhat of a person again. After that incident, Aiden had moved out of their tainted apartment and into a pay-weekly motel and gone on a full blown on bender. He drank and fucked women till the pain seemed to fade away, only to be crippled with the overwhelming feeling of sadness and betrayal again, as he tried to fall asleep at night — alone in the cheap motel bed.

Although this all happened months ago, he still carried the burden in his heart. He couldn't trust women. He couldn't trust anyone really. Katie, had been his first love. They had dated all through high school, and broken up briefly when she said she wouldn't wait for him when he enlisted in the army. Aiden did a short stint in the army which came to an abrupt end when he had gotten injury in the line of duty and been discharged with honors. His doctor's strongly advised him not to do anything that over engaged his knee which had been shattered on during a tour of combat, but Aiden wasn't the type to listen. After months of physical therapy and strength training, Aiden fulfilled his life long dream of enlisting in the police academy.

The academy itself had been cake for Aiden after going through basic training. Where he needed the extra attention was the fitness tests. He trained day in and day out to make sure he was in top shape for the physical portion of the academy. After a long day of stressing his knee, he would go home and ice his whole body and cry secretly. It was the worst pain of his life but he took all the pain, all the suffering he had seen and experienced in the army and threw it into pushing his body to the limits. All his hard work paid off greatly in the end. Not only was Aiden, in the best shape of his life, but Aiden graduated with top honors and the highest marks on his tests, but had also shattered the record for best time in the fitness test, something that hadn't been done in almost 10 years.

The night of graduation, Aiden and the boys, being as Rockledge Springs wasn't known for being the most progressive of little Texan towns, went out to celebrate graduating the police academy at the strip club. It was there that Aiden would see a familiar head of blonde hair and pair of pacific blue eyes swinging around on a pole dancing to "Cherry Pie" by Warrant. The same hair and blue eyes that broke his heart three years prior. Aiden didn't know if it was the 5 shots of tequila that the cadets had given to him, or if it was the 5 Bud Lights that he chased them down with, or maybe the 'Red Headed Slut' shot given to him, ironically enough, by the red-headed slut working the bar that night, but there was something about Katie's 36B tits and bedazzled bra and thong combo that made him feel like straight out of a hallmark movie. He first felt his heart swell, and then it was his cock. His pants started to tighten. He paid her $60 for a private lap-dance, where not even 5 minutes in, he bent her over the couch. He slid his fingers down to her pussy lips, pushed the wet string aside, and stuck them past her wet slit. She bucked on his fingers, and tried to throw her ass back to get him to go deeper. She was wet and ready, just like she was three years ago. He pulled his zipper down and slid his cock out of his boxers. Without warning, he replaced his fingers with his cock and started to pound her out. After not even 3 minutes of thrusting, she came completely undone. She was cumming loudly and started to squirt as he pulled his cock out and came all over her butt. Yeah, Aiden had always been gifted when it came to sex and even more so when it came to the what he was hiding in his boxers.

After that night, they had been inseparable. He gave that bitch 6 fucking years of his life and how did she thank him? By sucking off every Tom, Dick, and Harry within a 6 miles vicinity, (no pun intended). Aiden could feel himself squeezing the wheel of his cruiser, so he pushed all these thoughts to the back of his head. That was almost 8 months ago. He had taken 2 months off and had been stuck on desk duty for two months when he returned. He was finally back out on the streets where he belonged. The caveat was that he'd been stuck with a partner now, as a condition of his return. In all his time on the force, he had NEVER had a partner, but I guess that's the price he had to pay for beating a man, inches away from death. His partner was a rookie, fresh out of the academy. The kid had graduated top of his class, and came close to beating Aiden's records. Heavy emphasis, on the CAME CLOSE TO, but not actually beating his scores. Aiden was the type of person who would actually reenlist into the academy just to retake the tests if someone ever beat his scores. He was proud of them, he had overcome a lot of shit, to be the best and he took pride in being the best. People feared and respected him because of it.

"So what do you think Aiden?" The Rookie said, pulling Aiden out of his reverie.

"I don't know what the fuck you were talking about Rookie, but I really don't think it was important either way," Aiden bit back. The kid talked way too much. He spent most of his days tuning it out.

"I asked if you wanted to stop for coffee and a doughnut. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast cause my fiancé had morning sickn-"

"Listen kid, do I fucking look like Chief fucking Wiggums to you or something?" The Rookie stuttered, and Aiden continued. "I don't give a rats ass what you and your bitch do or what her fucking problem is. Matter of fact in the army, we had a little policy called, don't ask, don't tell. I didn't ask, so don't tell me shit." He felt bad being harsh, but he didn't want the kid getting too familiar. He hadn't planned on keeping a partner for long, especially not a fucking rookie, just long enough to be the Prodigal Son again. The Rookie wasn't a bad partner though. In fact, he reminded him somewhat of himself, back when he was bright eyed and bushy tailed.

They rode in silence as the radio played "The Otherside" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, until they got a call from dispatch, informing them that there was a disturbance at a local gas station and needed police presence.

...

When Aiden and The Rookie, who he was sure had a name but wasn't quite sure of it despite the fact that they wore badges, got to the scene, they walked in and saw bullet casings on the floor. Aiden and the Rookie pulled their guns.

"Boys, boys, thats not necessary, put your guns away," Howard Grady, the owner of the gas station over on State Road 3 said.

"Where'd the bullets come from then, looks like this place was in a shootout?" Aiden asked as he surveyed the scene.

"My trigger happy cashier over there. There's a young woman locked in the bathroom, i'm not gonna lie. She's not pretty but I think she's in some kind of trouble." Mr. Grady said, more to The Rookie because it wasn't a secret how Aiden had been with women, as of late.

Aiden could feel the veins in his neck throbbing. He muttered to his partner, "Go handle this Rookie, i'm gonna get a coke."

The Rookie and Mr. Grady walked over to the bathroom door. Howard knocked and called to her, "Um, excuse me Miss, I have the police here. Are you ready to come out?"

Silence. The two men looked at each other.

"Listen Miss, if you're worried about Jethro and his gun, I promise you he's no threat. He put his gun away, besides, theres two officers of the law in here, and I wouldn't let him shoot you regardless."

More silence. This time The Rookie knocked.

"Ma'am, my name is Officer Thomas Chapman. I am an officer of the Rockledge Springs Sheriff's department. I mean you no harm, just come out so we can talk."

That's his fucking name Aiden thought to himself. There was silence for a moment then she finally spoke.

"How do I know you're really an officer of the law?"

Chapman's eyes grew wide. Grady rolled his eyes, and Aiden scoffed in his drink.

"How would you like me to prove I'm an officer of the law?" Chapman asked level headed and calm, while Aiden seethed. Why were women like this? Constantly playing games and playing men like fucking fiddles. Why was The Rookie pandering to her and falling for her woman bullshit? 'I outta bust that door down, and grab the bitch out by her hair,' Aiden thought to himself.

"Show me your badge," she replied.

"Okay, i'll crack the door open, show you my badge, and then just walk out with your hands up slowly," he said calmly, but followed up quickly with, "it's just so I can make sure you don't have any weapons. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Is that okay with you? Can you do that for me?"

It was silent for a moment before he heard the door click open. Chapman opened the door, just a hair, and slid his badge through so she could see it.

"Are we good?" he called to her.

"Yeah, we're good," she replied.

"I'm going to open the door, slowly. Just come out with your hands up."

Chapman pulled the door open slowly and right as she came into view, Aiden came, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the ground and pointed his gun at her. The girl yelped in pain as her body hit the linoleum roughly.

"Keep your fucking hands in the air where I can see them!"

"AIDEN! SHE WAS COOPERATING, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Mr. Grady screeched before The Rookie could react.


"That's Deputy Matthews, to you Grady and please, I don't tell you how to put gas in cars or how much syrup to put in the slushes, so please don't tell me how to handle my perps."

"She's not a perp Aiden, she's just a girl, she looks scared."

Aiden looked down at her. Her lithe, almost emaciated body was in the fetal position. Although she had mocha skin, he could tell she was dirty and had spent a great deal of time outside. She was covered dirt like she'd been living out in the wild. Her hair was mottled and messy. Her clothes confirmed his theory that she was either homeless or living in the streets. She had prominent bruises and cuts all over her body. His guess was she was a prostitute hiding from her pimp, trying to runaway and was having a hard time coming down from the drugs. Maybe she was looking for free Narcan.

"You got a name there, Strumpet?" As he kicked her thigh, kind of roughly.

"Aiden, what are you doing? You are not above the law. This is assault and harrasment!" Mr. Grady said with his voice raised. Aiden was really testing his patience by acting like a brute. Homeless or not, beautiful or not, they were in the presence of a lady. Aiden, in a twist, pointed his gun away from the girl and towards Howard.

"What the fuck did I say about calling me Aiden, it's FUCKING DEPUTY MATTHEWS," he said with his voice raised, clearly smelling like some kind of scotch or whiskey. Mr. Grady immediately shot his hands up and kept his mouth shut. Although he wasn't scared of Aiden, having known him since he was a tyke, bringing his allowance over to buy candy, he knew what Aiden was capable of when he was lost in the sauce.

"Jesus Christ Aiden, you're drunk. It's not even 10 o'clock in the morning." Chapman said, finally intervening, as he drew his gun pointed towards Aiden, causing Aiden to pull a second gun and point it at Chapman.

"I told you motherfuckers, its Deputy Matthews," he said as he blew a warning shot into the ceiling, causing everyone expect Aiden to duck and watch their heads for blow back. The girl yelped and remain in a ball.

"Aiden what the fuck is wrong with you? Two guns? Who are you, Dirty Harry? You gotta stop this, this has gone too far. Let's just stop and get you a coffee. We'll forget this whole thing happened." Aiden was about to reply to The Rookie, when all of a sudden the girl made a dash for the door. Aiden pointed and shot towards the girl, The Rookie dived for the bullet as if he were doing a routine for the synchronized swim team. The bullet grazed Rookie in the shoulder, passed him, and hit the girl in the shoulder as well.

The next couple of moments were a blur for Aiden. He saw the two bleeding on the floor, he heard Grady yelling at the clerk to call 911, Grady rushed over to try and tend to assess the two on the floor. He could hear him scream, 'Officer down, Officer Down.' Aiden's head was spinning. He had woken up this morning with a hangover and had two Jim Beam's to wash down his breakfast. While everyone had been engrossed with the harlot stuck in the john, he drank two mini's with a coke, that he kept hidden for long days (even though he had technically only been two hours into his shift). Jesus, where the fuck was the coffee?

It WAS gonna be a long fucking day.

*****

That is the end of chapter two ladies and germs. I hope you liked it. This one flowed out of me like faucet. I hope the fact that one hasn't even been approved yet by the admins, makes up for my hiatus. If I can stay up, i'm gonna start three. Where the fuck is my coffee? LOL. Anyway, comments always loved and appreciated.

Side note, I know nothing about Texas. Rockledge Springs is a fictional town in Texas. Just employ your willing suspension of belief, and don't ask questions. Just enjoy the story.