Close Encounters of a Sexual Kind

Story Info
When outdoor sex gets steamy.
4.3k words
4.29
10.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

As you both lay on the warm firm ground you become aware of the softness beneath you and realise that you are laying on fur. You then feel her hands reach out to stroke your face, one finger slowly and delicately tracing every contour and line of your skin, she starts at your chin and works slowly up the side of your face circling her finger on your cheek and back done to your lips. Around your nose and down the other cheek to your chin again. She leans in and you can feel her heart beating hard against your bare chest, she kisses you on the lips, softly at first and then with a little more urgency, her tongue exploring yours, playing with your mouth and sucking the very breath from you.

Her hands travel up your neck and face as she reaches out and removes your blindfold kissing each closed eyelid softly while her fingers now run through your hair and down your head coming together at the back of your neck. You smell her scent again as she passes over you and breathe it in deeply. It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust to the twilight and then you see her fully, lying next to you her chest touching yours, hearts pounding. She has changed for you, her long blonde hair is loose and free flowing over her shoulders, silky soft and shining like glass reflected in the flickering candlelight and she is dressed in the most exquisite and delicate deep red boned corset. It is the colour of the blood starting to pump its way into your manhood once more. It is done up so tight her waist is hourglass and her heavy breasts are heaving over the edge with her deep breathing, the nipples almost peeking out at the front, begging to be let free. Her hips leading down to her smooth and hair free pussy glistening from the wetness of the evening's activities and you feel an irresistible urge to touch her wetness with your fingers and tongue and drink in her juices. Your eyes continue to take her in, neither of you have still spoken a word. Your powerful searching gaze turning on her almost as much as your touch. Your eyes drink in the deep red silk suspenders on her thighs and the black silk stockings covering her legs, contrasting with the smooth creaminess of her exposed upper thighs and womanliness. Her black knee length high heeled boots, the leather so soft it is hard to know where the boots end and she begins. Your breath is taken away and for a moment you cannot move....just stare.

Eventually you look around you and realise that you are on a high cliff top near the ocean. The earth is a mixture of grass and sand and smells of summer evenings and nature. There is not a soul for miles except for the nearby light house and one cliff side cottage a mile or so away. The sun is really beginning to set now and you can see shadows playing over both of your bodies. But you are not cold. It is still very warm and the blood pulsating through your entire body is heating every part of you. She has light candles in jars all around you and laid out the fur rug. On the rug are also a mixture of toys and food stuffs along with two wine glasses and a bottle of Blossom Hill, White Zinfandel in an ice bucket. She pours you both a glass of the wine and hands one to you, sending sparks of electricity down your body as your hand brushes hers. You smile at each other and speak for the first time...

After you have lay there talking a while, she reaches out for the strawberries in the glass bowl at your side and taking one between her thumb and forefinger dips it deeply into the melted Swiss milk chocolate that is in a small fondue bowl that is slowing keeping warm by way of a candle beneath it. She slowly drags the chocolate laden strawberry in a line from the top of you groin straight up over your stomach and up to you neck, following it with her tongue, deliberately and slowly, her tongue wanting to taste every part of you, to feel you in her mouth. She licks and sucks the chocolate off of your naked body stopping only to suck the large red strawberry clean, she takes a small bite and using her teeth feeds the rest to you. Taking a second strawberry she soaks it again in the chocolate and this time paints your nipples with the brown mixture using the soft ripe, red fruit. She does it gradually, one nipple at a time, taking her time to clean with her tongue, circling and licking the tip and the outer circle of your nipple and sucking hard on it until she hears you start to moan with pleasure. It smells and feels warm and sensual and you feel your nipples harden immediately and the familiar stirring of an erection. Her other hand reaches down and behind her and starts to stoke the shaft of your manhood, which by now has become hard, the blood coursing through it pumping and pulsating, grower bigger with every passing moment. She wants you badly, you can feel her own breathing start to quicken with yours, smell her desire and longing for you. She wants to suck your cock to feel the hard manliness of it inside of her every orifice. Her hand continues to stroke your shaft and alternately she takes one ball and gently massages it between her fingers before also massaging the other ball and again stroking your cock, firmer now, taking it fully in her hand and massages it from base to tip, gently tracing the rim and tip with her fingers. All the while she is still kissing your nipples and chest and stomach her head occasionally moving to your neck, her breath like fire on your skin you are so turned on. The sensation mixed with the wine and the hot summer night's breeze on your naked skin is making your whole body tingle and shiver.

You try to touch her but she won't let you...not yet...

She moves down your body and squirts cream along the shaft of your penis, before slowly licking this off from the bottom up to the tip, her tongue travelling up the very tip of it firmly tasting you from underneath. Her mouth is hot and wet and she uses this to gently kiss the tip of your manhood, her tongue seeking out any of your cum that has stated to leak. She begins to suck very gently to the head of your cock and gradually starts to pull it into her mouth with a deep sucking motion, her lips tightening as she pulls more and more into her mouth. You are so large and hard now that she struggles to take you all into her mouth and uses her hands to stimulate your balls further and stroke and massage the base of your cock. The sensations of pleasure you are feeling are like a sweet torture as you try not to orgasm too quickly. She senses you close to the edge and pulls away slightly and you groan and moan with pleasure your eyes mostly closed and your head back. You watch her occasionally and see her glass like blonde hair whisper over your skin as it moves with the movement of her head. You feel like you are on fire as every nerve ending in your body becomes super sensitive and tingles with expectation.

You try to touch her again reaching out for any part of her body but she still won't let you. This time she pulls away and reaches down beside her, picking up a silk cord which she uses to tie your hands together over the top of your head, tying the end of the cord around a nearby boulder so that you cannot touch.

As she stands over you, your cock crying out for her, every nerve ending in your body tingling you glimpse again the sight of her in the red corset and stockings and suspenders and try to swallow but you cannot.

You are helpless and can only give in to the feelings of pleasure, loosing yourself, trance-like, in the fantasy of finally having her again.

She straddles you now her back to you, her arse high in the air near your face and her mouth once more goes back to your throbbing manhood that is desperate for her attention. Her mouth lowers onto your hardness sucking it into her, pulling with her mouth, greedily, moving up and down, again and again, her head moving faster, her mouth sucking harder. You can feel her big soft breasts on your skin, rubbing against you. The sun is out high and the shine allows you to see how wet she is as her arse moves up in the air and her pussy gets closer to you as she gets more and more passionate. She moves herself slightly so that her hot wet pussy in within reach of your mouth, your tongue flicks out to lick in some of her juices and she lets you do this. You drink in her wetness as her pussy comes so close to your mouth you can almost bite it. She holds back so that only your tongue can reach her clit and moans as you tease and flick it with your tongue, making her shudder and writhe with pleasure on top of you.

Her mouth begins to suck even harder creating the vacuum you feel around your huge cock as she tightens her lips around it sucking faster and harder with every lick of your tongue on her clit. She is moaning loudly now with pleasure and you are doing the same. Your wrists buck as your body begins to shudder, desperate to be free of your bonds, desperate to touch her, to grab her, to take her...but you cannot break free from the boulder so you continue to lick her wet clit, the juices you are creating dripping onto your chest and chin. Her tongue is now licking the tip of your penis at the same time as you are licking and teasing her clit. Your neck is straining forward to reach her, and she is sucking harder now, using one hand to also massage your thighs. She starts to whimper and moan louder and louder as you take her to the edge. You start to pump and thrust your penis up into her mouth and she falls into your rhythm. Your tongue probes her pussy harder and faster and you now both breathe hard and moan in ecstasy. Your bodies jerking in unison, you both cum quickly together shuddering and jerking into each other and your hot cum shooting into her mouth as she swallows it and continues to suck on the head of your manhood extracting every last drop of you and not releasing you until you have no more left to give as you do the same with the wetness of her. Sated she lays over you for a moment to gain composure and you both smile and the intense pleasures you are both feeling, never before has it been so intense or your orgasms so powerful.

She moves now to release you from your bonds and your hands immediately explore her body, caressing her all over holding her, not letting her go. She pulls out a blanket and you both lie into each other, bodies entwined, smiling and staring into each other's eyes under the stars until you fall into a deep and satisfying sleep...

You both awake early the next day in the comfort of her large bed in her cottage after having made your way back home late last night. You both look at each other and a large smile starts to creep its way onto your faces and a wicked glint in your eyes as you both remember the delights of the night before on the cliff top and you both laugh.

You stretch lazily caressing the cool, cotton sheets, feeling the summer breeze of fresh pine dance across your naked skin from the small open window, soothing your senses. You reach out and grab her around the waist, pulling her into you and you kiss each other full on the lips, her mouth pulling you in, your touch arousing her immediately. It is a kiss you find hard to let go of, you never want this moment to end, never want to lose the feelings you are experiencing, the sensations coursing through your entire body. You feel yourself start to harden, the blood pumping faster, pulsating in time with the beat of your heart.

She pulls away from you and gets up but you follow and grab her again, kissing her lips and neck, your finger nails running up and down her spine, you can feel her arousal too, her longing for you in her touch, in her kiss, you can smell her scent as her body heats up and suddenly you turn her and your hard, large cock finds her like you were made for each other and you bend her over the bed and pump in and out hard from behind, your bodies instantly finding a rhythm, her nipples playing with the tip of the bed sheets, stimulating them and they spring into a hardness that further excites you. She is screaming your name now, so close to orgasm and you feel yourself struggle not to lose control too soon, you are both so turned on and hungry for each other. You pump harder and deeper until she is taking all of your manhood, her body screaming for you, her hands frantically touching herself and you, you continue to pump into her until you feel her body climax, her muscles tightening around you and pulling you in, you can't breath as your back arches and you come, shooting your hot liquid inside of her mixing with her own. You both relax and fall into each other on the bed, where you smile and just hold each other, feeling as though time has stood still...

After some time, she gets up and puts the music on turning it up loudly, you laugh together at the sight of her prancing around the room dancing and singing like a rock star -- not a stitch of clothing on. You've never known someone so comfortable with their own body, so happy being naked except for yourself and it makes you laugh and feel aroused again at the same time. You are still laughing as you go into the bathroom amid images of her blonde hair flying loose and wild in different directions as she moves about to the beat of the song.

Just as you reach over to turn on shower, you are filled with the smooth beat of 'Fever', you sense her behind you and turn to see just her wrist and one hand at the frame of the bathroom door, her fingers clicking in time with the beat of the song, Beyonce's soulful sexy voice completely taken over and drowned as a more familiar voice starts to sing the words to you. Your stomach hurts as you double up from laughter but soon subsides as you start to feel the sexiness of the act as one foot shows itself around the door frame, followed by her smooth ankle and calf until gradually her thigh and whole leg is wrapped around the door frame and she enters the bathroom dancing sexily to the music, singing the words with a deep sexiness and longing in her voice, a playful and wicked smile on her lips and that glint back in her eye.

Her hands come towards you and gently but firmly push you into the shower as her hips continue to sway to the beat. You feel your body assaulted by the stream of hot water from the shower and it feels good on your back and neck. She is touching you all over now, her hands running up and down your stomach and chest, around your back and up and down your spine, down to your buttocks as she kneads them with her fingers which then move onto to caress your growing member, long and hard, getting harder by the second. She is dancing up and down your body her hands still running up and down your legs, back and around your neck and back down again. She strokes the top of your inner thighs as her hands move across them and underneath your balls, she crouches down again and her tongue flicks out and licks the tip of your penis while her hands massage your balls and shaft. She continues to massage you as her body moves around back and her tongue finds its way up the crack of your anus and all the way up your spine and down again. Her hands now rubbing up and down your chest and stomach and back down to your shaft. The fire within you not being extinguished by the water cascading down both of your bodies. She takes your sponge from you and places it to one side as she reaches down to the bottle of soap and slowly pours some into her hands, her body still moving to and fro to the music, her hips swaying sexily against your body. She rubs the liquid soap first into your back, rubbing and caressing her expert fingers hitting all the right spots, moving along your neck and shoulders, her fingernails drawing patterns in the soap on your skin, her arms move around your waist from behind and massage soap onto your chest and stomach, she is so close now you can feel her naked body move into yours causing you to sway with her and almost feeling faint with pleasure as one of her legs wraps itself around one of yours and her foot works its way up and down and all around, reaching as high as your balls and gently pushing against them before moving back down again.

She takes a cloth and whispers to trust her as she places it across your eyes and ties it up behind your head; your ears are filled now with the music competing with the pounding in your ears from the blood soaring through your body as your heart races faster.

She contuse to massage you as the water starts to rinse the soap and her mouth finds your skin, starting at your ear nibbling gently as her hands explore you body. You tense slightly as you hear someone else come into the room and your hands instinctively go to the blindfold but she catches them first and leaning into you again whispers to trust her. You feel and hear someone else climb into the shower with you and she takes your hands and guides them to the new body invading your space. You feel that it is another woman and your body relaxes a little as you realise what is happening and your excitement continues to grow.

You can barely stand and find yourself having to grab hold of them as you feel four hands instead of two running themselves all over you from all directions, one tongue working its way down your spine, probing you and licking and sucking your skin at the same time as another mouth has worked its way down your chest, over your nipples and stomach to our by now rock hard and enlarged penis, standing proud and swollen. The mouth begins to lick and flick the penis all around and you know from the touch it is not her but the new women. You try to stop yourself from crying out as your orgasm approaches and you struggle to hold on to make this moment last. The woman's mouth is tightening around your shaft now, sucking as she begins to take all of you, the other tongue running around your back and shoulders and around your neck, gently biting on your ears. The woman is pumping faster now, kneeling in front of you while she is behind you pushing herself into your back. You are so turned on you grab the woman's hair and pump into her mouth hard, all the while hands are touching you all over and the other mouth, the one you know so well exploring your every crevice, suddenly you can't take it anymore and scream out as you come, shooting your hot cum into her mouth as she continues to suck on the tip of your penis sucking the juices. You fall back leaning on her kissing the mouth you know so well and try to gather yourself and take in what just happened...

When she takes the blind fold from your eyes, the other woman had gone. You looked at each other smiling for a long time before you kissed, your hands running up and down each others bodies, caressing each other's wet backs and holding each others arses. You kiss for a long time but start to get cold and so move into the lounge where you put the log fire on and you both lay naked in front of it wrapped in a blanket and lying on the softest fake fur rug. It feels warm and natural against your skin as your legs intertwine with hers and she snuggles into you with her head on your chest. She breathes deeply taking your manliness into her. You fall asleep together in the warm glow of the flames.

You awake with a start as something cold shocks you into reality. Your body goes to sit up but you feel her warm soft hands on your chest and she whispers it's okay and to lie down and enjoy.

She straddles you then and takes a small pot of Hagen Das vanilla ice cream and using only her fingers paints it in long lines across your shoulders and up your neck. She licks the melting ice cream slowly from her fingers and leans in to lick it off of you too, slowly and deliberately, stopping at certain points and sucking deeper and kissing them further, her tongue flicking in and out of her mouth, expertly seeking out your most sensitive areas of your neck, occasionally putting her fingers in your mouth again to suck off and feed on the ice-cream. Her breasts touching you as she leans in and you can feel the nipples stand to attention at your touch. The heat from between her legs getting hotter and spreading over your thighs and manhood.

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12